Self Hypnosis Can Also Benefit Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

I knew that just like the smoking and cum eating video, I was accepting this awakening.

And I could not stop. I watched a fourth time.

I packed up and headed to my room. I pumped the lotion from the bathroom wall dispenser and dropped my pants to my ankles. I barely had time to grab a washcloth before I let go. I licked it immediately.

__________

Thursday night, and I'm later than usual. I take my corner seat. Amber is at the other end and notices me. I give a little wave, and she comes down with the tea. I'm trying to keep my hands steady and hoping my voice doesn't crack. I thank her and confirm the chicken fingers. She lingers a moment.

I smile, "Let's chat when it's less crowded."

She nods.

I linger over dinner, reviewing spreadsheets. She refills my tea once without comment. About fifteen minutes to closing, I pack up, ask her for a Tequila and then to bring an ashtray and the burgundy lip gloss to me.

She gasps and then nods.

I have the pack and lighter out as she approaches. She places the drink on the table, but is holding on to the gloss.

I hold my hand out and she gives it to me. I apply it lightly and blot. I take a cigarette out and light it, taking a few seconds to look at the imprint. I hand the gloss back to her and then offer her a cigarette. She shakes her head, looking over her shoulder saying she is still on and needs to help close. I nod and tell her to meet me at the hotel's patio at 10:45. She nods and leaves.

__________

She walks up at 10:50. I rise and pull out the chair for her.

"Well," I say. "That was an interesting evening. Unlike the hypnosis scenes in the movies, if you meant for me to forget what happened, it did not work. And then when I learned Steve was your brother and closer examination of the video revealed those were your lips being glossed, it all came back. So freshen your lips please, let me use it as well, and let's talk a moment"

I slid the pack over to her. She slid it back with the tube. I applied a light coat again, and handed it back as I lit her cigarette and then mine.

A couple of inhales, and I leaned back consciously adopting a feminine pose -- cigarette by my ear, arm under my breasts and legs crossed with my foot slightly dangling.

"So why did you want to convince me that I was a Sissy, effeminate cocksucker who would suck your cock on command? And oh by the way, it never occurred to me that you were trans."

I exhaled straight up.

She took two before answering.

"I don't know. After getting to know you for a couple of weeks, I found myself obsessing over your going down on me. Which wasn't going to happen because you never gave off a signal and second, well, you know."

"True. My vices or fetishes, as your brother found out, are personal to me. Not the sort of thing I would willingly share with, let's say, a very comely bartender. So?"

"Well, I thought that if you convinced yourself to eat your own cum, then eating mine would not be hard to do. Since you admitted that self-hypnosis worked on you, and Steve has some experience with working with people, I asked him to try. And when you got deeper and deeper into the video and then obeyed us, well-----------."

"Risky play since you could not cover your tracks," I observed.

She fidgeted. "So now what?"

We both took a couple more inhales, putting them out at the same time.

"I watched the video a few more times last night and almost came in my pants. Looks like it has triggered another fetish. Do you have to be anywhere for the next 30 minutes or so?"

She gasped, "You sure."

"Not really, but let's see. You still have an urge to have my mouth on your cock?

"Yeah, yeah I do," she was breathless. "You have a velvet mouth, and I'm halfway erect right now.

"Excellent," I smiled. "Look me in the eye, tell me I'm your Sissy cocksucker and so forth, emphasizing submission and control. Send me to the room and you follow a few minutes later. In the room, refresh my lip gloss and then tell me exactly what to do."

She nodded.

Our eyes locked, and she began, "Charles, I knew you were a Sissy cocksucker when I first met you. You sit like a girl, you smoke like a girl, you walk like a girl, you wear lipstick like a girl, and you probably have on silk panties. I own you, I control you----------."

At some point she stopped and told me to go to the room and strip down.

__________

When she came in, I stood while she applied the gloss. She then pushed me down on my knees and removed her pants and thong. Once free, she was erect in no time. She sat on the bed.

I obeyed her every command and direction.

As she climaxed, she brought her legs up and squeezed my head. I saw stars and had to tap her legs hard to get out. It took three swallows to get her all down.

__________

It's been four weeks now. After dinner, I go back to the room, check in with home, and clean up the day's emails. She comes over after closing, we share a cigarette, and then go in through a side entrance. The desk clerks know me and my habits very well by now, but she does not need to attract attention.

Couple of weeks ago, she added some accessories to the festivities -- a choker, cuffs. And this week I began exploring her anus with my long finger lubricated with my drool. Makes her shiver, but she hasn't told me to do more, and I am her cock slut, so------.

Last night as she left, she mentioned she had a friend from LA coming to visit. They had worked together down there before she returned home.

__________

I've placed my usual Wednesday order and am reading the news.

I become aware of someone walking up and sitting down one stool down from me. An attractive brunette. I smile a greeting and go back to my reading.

"Charles?" she asks.

I look up. "Uhh yes," I say. "And you are?"

"Chanel," she says. "I'm a friend of Amber's. I'm visiting from LA. She has a family issue and so she told me to stop by and let you buy me dinner."

I'm caught off guard.

"Yep," she said. "Amber told me to tell you look right in my eyes, to look hard at my eyes and nod if you are the Sissy cocksucker she's been fucking the last month or so."

All I could do was stare.

Holding my gaze, she continued, "Of course you are. You're even more of a Sissy than she described, I could see and smell it from across the room. Nod if you agree."

I nodded.

"Very good. She says you have a nice, soft, almost velvet mouth and can make me cum in under five minutes. She said you were partial to burgundy lip gloss to get in the mood, but I prefer a richer red. Room 303, be there at 10."

She slid a tube towards me while saying, "The bartender has my check."

"Do you want to meet outside for a moment beforehand?" I asked.

"No. Look, Sissy. Come to the room on time, do as I say, satisfy me, and leave," she snapped.

And she was gone.

__________

It took a little longer than five minutes, but not much. Her multiple profanities indicated satisfaction with my performance. Later, reflecting on the patio and examining the lip imprint as I exhaled upwards, I decided her red was way too bold for me; I still prefer the burgundy.