Self Hypnosis Can Also Benefit Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, I'll let you enjoy the glow, but how about we meet tomorrow night and talk some more about the next step?" he said as he stroked my lips with his thumb.

I shuddered and opened my lips a little further.

"Good boy," he said. He caressed my cheek as he withdrew his hand. I shuddered again as the tingling thrill ran from my jaw to my neck. "Go on to bed. You may think about this tomorrow, but it will just be part of your erotic fantasy as you responded to the Domme's control and direction, licking up a nice warm dose of your cum, agreed?"

"Mmmmm," I responded.

"See you around nine."

And then he was gone. I got up, left my clothes in a pile, crawled into bed, and did not move until the alarm at six.

__________

Another full day of serving as the temporary manager for our depot here. It's been three weeks, and I'm set in a routine. If it's Tuesday, which it is, then it's the grilled chicken salad. Eight-thirty and I'm seated at the bar. Amber is putting out the set-up as I take the usual stool at the end next to the wall.

"Week three?" she says.

I nod.

"Tuesday -- grilled chicken salad, right?"

I smile, "Yes ma'am. You are truly a highly skilled professional."

She shrugs, and sort of coyly replies, "Some I remember better than others."

"That's sweet of you," I reply.

Moments later, a glass of tea arrives. She lingers for a moment.

"Let me get your opinion on something," she says, a trifle breathless. In her hand is a tube of gloss or lipstick or something like that. She pulls the wand out and holds it in front of me.

"How do you feel about this color," she asks, moving back and forth a little.

"Well," I say, thinking on how to choose my words carefully, "A trifle dark for me to wear to the office during the day, but it seems to be a nice shade for a date night."

"Well, let's see," she says as she slides it gently over her lips.

For some reason, I stop breathing as I watch it glide back and forth slowly and then linger in front of her mouth as she twirled it slowly between her fingers.

"Well?" she said softly.

My dick was starting to stir, and it was slightly trapped. I squirmed slightly and raised my leg to adjust. Her eyes glanced ever so slightly at my movement.

I took a breath and coughed.

"On you it looks stunning," I somehow got out.

She dimpled, "Thanks. It might look pretty good on you, you know."

Time froze. I flashed an image of being her and slowly applying that lip gloss as a woman would do if being seductive. And then I wondered what sort of imprint it would leave on my nightly on-the-road cigarette.

She placed the wand back in the tube with a snap and the spell broke. I could feel my cheeks flushing hard.

She held the tube up in front of me, and said softly, "Gotcha, didn't I?"

I coughed a couple times more, shrugging and shaking my head, "Yes ma'am, you did."

"I knew I would," she tossed over her shoulder as she spun away to answer a call from the other end.

__________

Taking small sips of tea to keep from choking, my cheeks were still burning as I was consumed with thinking about the emotional surge and reaction from watching her put the gloss on her lips. My thoughts then shifted to the images of Sasha Jo, the smoking model in the cum-eating video, and how her lips embraced the cigarette, drawing out a thin wisp of smoke as she pulled it away. There was a small trace of lipstick, but how much sexier it would be if it was a darker color. Much more seductive; much, much more.

I got through the salad. Amber was busy with the rest of the bar, but I kept sneaking peeks at her lips. I was trying to figure out how to ask for the check without stammering, when a hand clasped my shoulder. It was Steve.

"Looks like I'm right on time," he said as he pushed my plate to the side. "Let's go outside. Bring your stuff; I'll get us a drink; Tequila?

Blinking, I all of sudden realized he was stopping by tonight. Snippets of our conversation streaked passed. My dick stirred again as my discussing my fetishes with a stranger ran back and forth in my mind. I thought about declining, but I did not have the strength. By the time I caught up with him, Amber was sliding the drinks over and also passed him something from her hand. I grabbed an ashtray off the stack at the end of the bar.

I followed him to the far end of the patio. He placed the drinks and took the ashtray from me.

"Set up the computer; put your ear pods in; let's take this to the next step," his voice was firm.

I did as instructed. He handed me a thumb drive.

"Insert it, but do not start. Let's relax a bit," he was still firm.

He slid the drink over, pulled out his E-Tube, and motioned for me to get the pack and lighter out as he positioned the ashtray closer to me. He held on to my hand, giving a slight tug to have me lean in.

"Amber said you liked this color; open your lips slightly," he said as he pulled the wand out.

I blinked, then looked left and right.

"No one's close or paying attention, open," he was again firm.

I opened and leaned towards him. He passed the wand gently over my lips. My lips and tongue tingled and I gave a shiver.

Putting the wand back in the tube, he pointed at the lighter and motioned. I handed it to him and then I pulled out a cigarette.

"Just like last night, let your feminine nature come out," he said as he flicked it. He held it far enough away that I had to lean in and lower my head, holding his hand as I did before. I took my time getting it lit, feeling the sensuality wash over me.

As I settled back, he raised his glass. "Put the cigarette in the ashtray and notice the lipstick print. See how sexy it looks. And leave it there until told otherwise."

He gestured with his glass, and so I picked mine up.

"To obedience and submission," he whispered.

We touched glasses and I nodded as I took a big sip. My head was swimming; my tongue was getting thick and my cock was growing. I adjusted it.

"Why don't you alternate between your drink and cigarette and focus solely on me for a moment," he was still firm. I had no reason to disagree, so I did as instructed.

"It strikes me that you have been moving down a path of feminization. We agree you smoke just like a woman, and you now eat your own cum regularly which is same as sucking your own cock. When Amber suggested the lip gloss, you became sexually aroused, and then you became further aroused when I applied it. Go ahead, give me a nice long exhale and look at your lip imprint on the filter."

I did as I was told. A shudder ran through my body. I felt so sexual.

"Charles, look at me. Look hard at me-----directly at me and listen. You're ready to take the next step. Everything you have done has led you to this point. You need to suck someone's cock and make them cum. Up till now it has been about your self-pleasure. You put a cigarette in your mouth and get pleasure from it. You eat your own cum and get pleasure from it. The gloss on your lips makes them sexy and ready to caress and stroke a cock. Give me another long exhale and tell me you agree."

I exhaled skyward, looked at him, whispering, "I agree, but I can't."

"Of course you can Sweetie, it's just a matter of comfort. Unlock your computer and slide it over. Put your ear pods in."

I complied.

He turned it back. There was a thumb drive.

"Open the drive and click on the file; turn the volume up to 50%," he said.

A beat started with two in one ear followed by three in the other. A spiral was faintly in the back ground and a graphic said for me to move my head in time with the beat and keep my mouth open, do not swallow. Images were faint at first but then they became more visible. I concentrated to see what they were. They varied between women smoking, or putting on lipstick or sucking on a cock. Some were sexier than others, and I found myself waiting for them to come around so I could get a closer look.

After moment a voice began:

• Welcome Sissy.

• Welcome to opening your mind to what has always been inside you.

• Opening your mind to giving other pleasure.

• Opening your mind to your hidden desires.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• No longer secretly wondering if you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• Opening your mind to my control; accepting my instruction; accepting my confirmation that this is what you desire.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• You know what you are. Allow your mind to be free. You must allow your mind to be open and free and accept this is what you desire.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• You know you are a Sissy; an effeminate. You hypnotized yourself to smoke. You hypnotized yourself to eat your cum. You're wear lipstick. This is the next natural step. Open your mind to sucking a cock.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• How deep you will go. What will you do.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• A cocksucker cannot stop until he has satisfied the cock.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• No more wonder. You know this to be who you are.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• Any cock; no matter who, you must accept any cock offered to you.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• Look closely at the images. See her smoothness, her sensual soft smooth skin. She is so much more.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• Accept your lust.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• It does not matter an attractive sensual controlling woman has a penis.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• See her dark red lips, see her dark red nails, see her cock as she slowly releases it from her panties.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• You want to suck her cock. It is so smooth so soft so feminine just like you.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

The voice stopped. A graphic appeared: "Now swallow, swallow like your mouth is full of cum, and then take two long inhales."

A few seconds later, it looped again and ended with the same instructions.

I reached for the cigarette, but Steve put another one in my hand. He freshened my lip gloss and told me to watch once more.

I leaned forward, mouth open, my salvia pooling, now thinking: I accept I am a Sissy cocksucker; it makes sense; I should use my mouth for pleasure; I want to feel my lips on the tip, my lips on the shaft; I want to make it cum.

The third round had now finished. I swallowed and inhaled twice an instructed. The images stopped. The only things on the screen were the faint spiral and the instruction: You fully accept that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

Steve's voice came from far away. "Do you agree? Do you accept that you are a Sissy cocksucker? It's so easy to agree because you know it's true."

Picking up the cigarette once again, I exhaled and said, "I want to suck her cock; I want to make her cum."

And all of a sudden, I knew it to be true. I put the cigarette out and sat back.

"Close your eyes for a moment, and let it soak in," he directed.

I did. All I saw were the images. All the images that showed me what I was.

__________

I'm vaguely aware of a Voice.

"Well?"

"I think it worked. The images you sent of putting on various lipsticks as well as smoking tied him into this reality. I could tell from his eyes when he saw something familiar."

"Well?"

"I need to clean him up--the gloss and drool will be noticed if we walk through the bar. I'll pack him up and go off the patio through the hedge. Close his bill. I'll text when we're in the room."

"Good. I'll be right over; I'm about to cum just thinking about those lips.

"Don't you dare. I've worked too hard to get him to this point."

__________

He maneuvered me safely across the parking lot and into the elevator. Once in the room, I obeyed his command to restart the video. I do recall his removing my shirt and caressing /massaging my neck and back.

Suddenly he released my shoulders and went to the door. The only light in the room was from the computer. I was lost in the mantra of accepting that I was a Sissy cocksucker and not swallowing. But I was aware of another person in the room.

As the video ended, he froze the screen, removed my ear pods and turned me towards him.

There was a woman beside him. The room was dark except for the computer screen.

"Let's do this," she whispered. "I can't wait."

"Ok. Give me just a moment," Steve said.

Then, "Charles, it's time to show me what you've now know you are. What are you, Charles? What do you want to do? Go ahead and swallow and tell me."

Swallowing, I sighed, letting my head drop in resignation, "I'm a Sissy cocksucker. I want to suck cock; I need to make her cum; I need to eat her cum."

Quietly, he said, "Go now."

"Yeah, let's do this," she said.

"Direct him. I'm sure he's had oral before, but control him, tell him what you want if need be.

I was aware of a skirt unzipping and then falling to the floor, followed by hands tugging at a thong and an erect cock coming falling out. A hand with very dark nails was stroking it to fullness.

Steve's voice telling me, "Look at her; look hard at her cock. You know that's what you want. Do as she asks."

And the woman, "Pucker for me Sissy; your lipstick has worn off."

Her hand lifted my chin as she applied and gently caressed my lips with the wand. I shuddered--heavily.

'Be a slut,' I thought. 'Be a Sissy cocksucker'.

She then took her thumb and once again holding my chin, caressed my lips more, gently applying pressure to slowly open my mouth further and further. She placed her other hand on the back of my head and guided me back and forth.

"Tell me you want this," she demanded.

"I do, "I want this," I rasped around her thumb.

She removed her hand from the back of my head, and began stroking her cock again. It was now full.

Her voice was firm, "Take this. Tell yourself you want this. Repeat it over and over. You want this---you want this----you can't resist------you have come this far."

"I do," I whispered. "I do want this."

Her cock came closer; I leaned forward. Somehow I knew to go slow; to build slowly. I began kissing the head, opening wider and wider little by little as I took it further and further in. Her hands caressing my neck and head, her nails raking lightly on my back, gently applying pressure as I went further and further down. Pulling back to swirl my tongue around her tip, pushing it from one cheek to the other and then descending to take her further in. The moans got louder and closer together. I could taste the salty, slick pre-cum. And then it stiffened, pushed in hard and squirmed.

"Take it, take it all, suck it in, suck it all the way in," the voice in my ear directed.

I inhaled it.

She arched and then grabbed my head, holding it in place and she thrust and she came -- once, twice, then a third and fourth close together, shoving her cock as far in as she could; squeezing her legs to empty it completely.

As she gave a huge sigh/moan and withdrew slowly, I leaned back in the chair, holding her cum in my mouth, savoring its warmth and smoothness, then swallowing twice to get it all down.

The woman staggered backward and sat on the bed, holding her head in her hands, breathing heavily. I sat back, feeling my heart pound and the base of my cock twitch as it tried to release.

Steve was still behind me.

"Well?" he asked.

She got to her feet, picked up her skirt and panties and between deep breaths, said, "Yeah, everything and more. You're a good brother."

"Glad to help," he chuckled. "Go freshen up and get out of here. Do you have to go back?"

"No," she said, "I'm covered. What about him?"

"He needs a release in the worst way. We'll run his cum eating video and then put him down. And I need to make sure he texts home or wherever."

"Yes, please," she said. "This was my fantasy; you don't punish the vibrator when it does its job."

"Agreed, talk to you later Sis."

He put his hands on the back of the chair and turned me around to the screen. He reached over my shoulder and knocked it out of the sleep mode.

Handing me the ear pods, he said, "Start the Domme video and get yourself off."

I opened up the file. As it was starting, he took my free hand and put some lotion in it and then dropped a washcloth in my lap. I let the video start, listening to her command obedience. When the model did her first nose exhale, I exploded.

After I had licked it up, I leaned back, again waiting for my heart to slow down. Steve was beside me with my phone.

"Tell me the password, and then what to text home. You're in no shape to call."

I did. He then put me in bed and left.

__________

Restless night, followed by a long, very long day. Every day it seems I find another reason the prior manager was relieved. And the COO does not want to hire a new one until I get everything cleaned up. So I'm later than usual to my "reserved" seat at the end of the bar.

Amber is not there, Wednesday is her day off, and so a waitress I've seen working the floor comes over as the bartender is at the other end.

"Tea, please and as it is Wednesday -- pasta with vegetables and light sauce."

"Wednesday?" she asks.

"My third week here, I've settled into a routine," I reply.

"Ah," she says. She turns, then turns back.

"Are we waiting for your friend?" she asks.

"Friend?" I reply.

"Yeah, the guy who was with you the last two nights. Steve. I saw you out on the patio looking at your computer for a while. Amber was out there for a moment. You know, Steve, her brother."

The dominoes in my head tumble at the speed of light.

"Ah, Steve, yes, sorry, not a friend per se, we just got to chatting the last two nights. We're not dating or anything, so I don't know if he is coming," I disarm the remark with a grin and a shrug.

The memory of last night does not come flooding back; it's more like a slide show. The last one of which was to recall only sitting on the patio with him. But then I am aware of being handed the lip gloss and then the video and then taking a cock in my mouth. And not a guy's cock, but one attached to a woman. I put aside the urge to look at the computer because if what I recall is there, I don't need to open it sitting here. I had IT disable the speaker when I got it so inadvertent sounds would never play in meetings, but still, not here--not now.

I made it through dinner by focusing on work. I got some Tequila, paid the bill and went out to the patio. Bartender said ashtrays were out, and I went as far back as I could.

There was a video file uploaded yesterday. Ear pods in, cigarette lit, and I press play.

After a minute into it, I had taken four long, hard inhales. But into the second minute, I put the cigarette down in the ashtray and focused solely on the video and the instructions. As it ended, my cock was stirring and my mouth was full of saliva from not swallowing as instructed. I swallowed.

I played it a second time. The lips getting painted were no doubt Amber's lips. The voice was Steve's.

I lit a second cigarette and watched it again. But as the cigarette combined with the Tequila and the voice and images, I felt my cock get fully erect.

I played it a third time. By now my cock was fully erect and leaking and throbbing.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• It does not matter an attractive sensual controlling woman has a penis.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• See her dark red lips, see her dark red nails, see her cock as she slowly releases it from her panties.

• Accepting that you are a Sissy cocksucker.

• You want to suck her cock. It is so smooth so soft so feminine just like you.