All Comments on 'Self-Love during Quarantine'

by Fereniki_Alexandrou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarkyB1892MarkyB1892about 4 years ago
Beautiful

Vivid description of an itch being emphatically scratched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for describing

Thanks for putting into words some of the feelings I’ve had during qtime. Hard to want to have sex w partner, some of the most intense masturbation sessions I’ve ever had.

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Lovely

Sweet personal narrative, capturing the longing and overall oddness of the time. The observation that thoughts and situations normally unpleasant (misogynistic) can also at times be arousing is striking, and authentic. Sexual excitement can emerge from many directions.

Elegant unique descriptions: 'silk drenched in oil'

Splendid offering.

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandroualmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the positive feedback!

I'd like to thank yowser for all the positive feedback. Hearing praise for my stories from others always makes me feel better about myself!

That line about "silk drenched in oil" came to me one night as I was masturbating. It's a bit of an unusual comparison, but also, I think, a very arousing one. I'm glad to hear that someone else liked it.

submissivewendysubmissivewendyalmost 4 years ago
Sensuous

Sensuous description of self love, lovely writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFereniki_Alexandrou@Fereniki_Alexandrou
Hi! I’m Fereniki! I’m an obsessive reader and I love writing stories in my free time. I read all kinds of books, from literary fiction to nonfiction to fantasy. I also enjoy learning and writing about sex. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor.

SIMILAR Stories