Self Pleasure

Story Info
Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly.
759 words
4.37
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favorite activity is watching myself in the full length mirror on the back of my bedroom door. Laying on my bed exploring my body watching myself writhe in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed, waves of pleasure crashing over me. I'm 28 years old, 5'2" 103lbs., blue eyes, 34c breast with delicate nipples, small cute feet, a heart shaped ass, long red hair pubes to match.

My sessions have become longer has I pushed my limits and explored my body further. My fascination with masturbation started with my friend Linda we grew up down the street from each other. We did everything together growing up we stayed at each others houses frequently. We practiced kissing together so it only seemed natural has we got older to try masturbation together. Which evolved to watching each other pleasure ourselves siting on the bed facing each other rubbing our clits fingering our wet pussies was so hot orgasms shaking our bodies.

Has the years passed I had boyfriends and hook ups but my best lover was still myself no-one could pleasure me the way I could. When I moved to Chicago to start my dream job I I bought a full length mirror for by bedroom partly so I could watch myself masturbate. That first night alone in my apartment I put on some soft music lit scented candles took of my clothes and laid on my bed starring at my body. My hands found my breast pinching my nipples caressing and squeezing them. Taking my time enjoying the show I let my hand slide down over my stomach through my red pubes to my wet pussy.

Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently watching the scene play out in the mirror. The speed increasing moaning I dropped my wet fingers to my brown flower rubbing then probing the entrance. Poking my fingers inside my ass thrusting in and out still rubbing my swollen clit waves of pleasure hit a shattering orgasm shaking my body still watching the scene in the mirror.

Exhausted I laid there feeling wonderful wondering if Linda was somewhere doing the same thing.

I adjusted to my new life in Chicago working long days and loving myself at night life was good. I had become good friends with my neighbor Lisa a 27 year old 5'3" blonde with beautiful blue eyes she would come over to my apartment on Sunday mornings. We would cook a big breakfast together then eat and talk about our jobs, men everything under the sun. I was comfortable with her, time passed, we became less formal not even bothering to get dressed on Sunday mornings just wearing panties and a t-shirt has we cooked and ate breakfast together.

After breakfast last Sunday we sat on the couch legs up facing each other talking when Lisa said "I should go I need to shave my legs and do my nails for tomorrow."

"I can paint your toenails of that helps." smiling I replied "I have this great red nail polish I just bought." Hopping up to retrieve it.

"I love this color." she smiled.

Sitting back down on the couch I took her cute little foot laying it in my lap. Painting her toenails starring at her beautiful toes her foot in my lap was strangely erotic. I was getting wet I hoped she wouldn't notice my wet panties. Finished I blew on her toes, looking up to say all done, I froze her hand was in her panties. She just stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes smiling slowly I put my own hand into my red panties finding my clit I rubbed gently watching Lisa. Her legs spread over mine she brought her other hand to her pink panties to push the front down.

Giving me a glimpse of her bald pussy has she inserted to fingers inside herself. Lost in the moment I mimicked her actions starring at each other moaning in pleasure. I was so turned on I wanted to see her cum I wanted to cum while she watched me. Our moans filled the room on that Chicago Sunday morning pace increasing I was so wet. Her toes curled into me sending me over the edge has we came together staring into each others eyes. She smiled "I needed that."

"Anytime" I said winking coyly.