All Comments on 'Self-Quarantine'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another banger

Considering the circumstances we find ourselves in this was a very comforting tale that hit the spot just right. Loved her playfulness and the slow grind to the main event. Hope to read a past isolation part, just to see exactly which forever she meant. Anyhow, a 5* is in order!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Corsica is an island owned by the French. It is not in northern Italy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Previous commenter, pick up an atlas, why don't you

Corsico is a municipal commune in the province of Milan, Lombardy, in Northern Italy, hence the comment about the samples being sent to the lab in Milan; the author said nothing about Corsica, maybe you should read a little more carefully and check your facts before sounding-off...

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447about 4 years ago

So so excited to see you back and writing again. Can't tell you how thrilled I was to see your name pop up with a new story. Really enjoyed this one, thank you for writing.

LaphroaigLaphroaigabout 4 years ago
Corsica not Corsica

Anonymous with the geography degree obviously didn't spot the spelling mistake. CORSICO is in Northern Italy AND accessible by train.

andrewkennedyandrewkennedyabout 4 years ago
Thank you...

A great story to take our minds out of difficult times, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2 story in a span of few days?!

"DON'T DO THAT, DON'T GIVE ME HOPE"

riirriirabout 4 years ago
Hot story + covid = 100%

Needed a story about coronavirus and here it is. Perfect.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

An very different start and story line but it came together and the part where his sister really wanted him for sex was a great ending to this chapter. I hope in the next chapter his Big Sister starts to educate him further by teaching more about what women want and how to do it. Such as getting her really aroused and getting her body really wound up for a long hard sex encounter. That he gets her so worked up her pussy is constantly leaking her juice and she shows him how to screw slow but very steady and learn how to hold back cumming as he pounds her pussy really well for a long time. When he finally squirts, she screams into her pillow to the wonderful waves of pleasure he gives her and it unleashes an animal instrict where she shows him how he can get multiple erections and just keep banging and squirting. Of course, her oral talents have to be used too. They become a sex machine couple but with tremendous love attached too. Thank you.

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 4 years ago
Great Work

Loved the story. You had good character development and great storyline. Don't pay attention to the critics. I don't see them writing and submitting stories. Again keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Safest Sex...

....is between siblings. You ended the story too abruptly. More, now!

cementhead35cementhead35about 4 years ago
Excellent!!

Really really well-written. Thanks!

Jala_WestJala_Westabout 4 years ago
The real question

First, 5/5.

Second, Wow, it is actually really vague if she was ever infected. The protagonist never actually hears the call, and after skimming the content for mentions of her temperature and phone calls, I don't think we see anything on a second phone call to her from the docs. She might have had something minor, but I'm not 100% convinced she was sick with COVID. I'm not saying she wasn't, but baring an authorial statement, it is up to the reader what exactly happened.

Robinius1Robinius1about 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Sorry - I meant to click on 5 stars but accidentally hit 4 - it won't let me change it! A very good story and well written too. Your story stands alone but if you decide to write a sequel tie it in some way to this one, please? Thank you for sharing!

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexabout 4 years agoAuthor
re: robinius1

@robinius1 No worries, knowing that you enjoyed the story means far more to me than the rating.

To everyone else, thanks for all the comments/feedback, and I hope everyone in affected areas is staying safe! :)

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 4 years ago

Loved the slow teasing, great writing and that titjob amazing. Thats what big sisters are for, lucky guy :)

Wildone101Wildone101about 4 years ago
Decent story, wrong time

Although well written, I find this story to be in poor taste at the current time. With the massive numbers of dead people in Italy, this is hardly the time to make light of the situation. Maybe postponing this or making it something other than COVID that they had to quarantine for would have been a better idea.

No stars, not voting on this one because I feel it would be an injustice to downvote for bad timing.

kaidmankaidmanabout 4 years ago
great story

I enjoyed this story you always deliver on stories with unique settings showing something good can come about in any diversity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I've read most of your stories and it's left me looking for other authors that write like this.

Not over the top, just a loving relationship.

Thanks for writing as good as you do!

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Great story and love the writing style. Glad to see you back writing again.

Cincy58Cincy58about 4 years ago
Thanks

A hot, loving, sexual story. I enjoyed it very much. I have enjoyed many of your submissions, keep them cumming😉. This could easily have a sequel🙏

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work as always.

Amazingly hot work man! Glad to see you're back writing. Time to reread Trapped once again :)

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Finally...

A story about 2 people in love with beautiful sex as a result. No 3somes or 4somes, mom, dad, etc. etc. Not many stories like that on here.

THANKS..

J002J002almost 4 years ago
More pussy licking please

There was only 3 lines, "I licked her pussy, I lapped up her juices and she came." 😀

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77over 3 years ago

“ It was the reason I was even risking this trip to northern Italy, to Corsica where my sister stayed.”

I’m sorry. It’s just, Corsica’s been part of France since the 18th Century. It just kept bugging me, and I had to say something. I’ll go back to reading now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Now that's a STORY!

That's TRUE LOVE......

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very hot 🔥

Very romantic 😍

Very good ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome story but I've a feeling it's not finished...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the cutest, coolest, most erotic stories I have ever read on Literotica. The characters are quirky, yet erotic. Funny, yet sexy. Very enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

REALLY STUPID STORY WITH AN ANNOYING SISTER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute story but damn is the sister a demanding malcontent. Though being sick can make people feel miserable and act that way. Thanks for sharing this tale.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Needs another chapter to see where this whole affair ends up. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope never gone finish this, all that bullshit about testing and face masks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome story, the beginning of COVID fear adds a wonderful touch of realism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...