Self-Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What are you afraid of? I thought.

I poured myself a glass of wine, but even as I tried to down it before Steffi could get suspicious enough to come looking for me, I found myself caught red handed.

"No fair," she complained. "Pour me a glass too."

"Nuh-uh. You're taking medication."

"Oh, come on. Acetaminophen and alcohol are not that risky a combo. I just get a little high. Pleaaase~?"

I sighed, then took out another wine glass, to her delight.

"I have conditions, though," I warned, as I held the glass up to her.

"What?"

"You need to start talking to me. Properly. You've been dropping some pretty dark sounding lines on me out of nowhere."

"Fine... alcohol is the best way to get what you want from me, anyway~," she sang, and I sighed, pouring her a glass.

"One glass," I warned, and she nodded, taking the glass back to her room as if it were the spoils of some famous victory.

"So! What do you wanna know?"

"You're acting weird, Steffi. I'm worried."

She took a sip from her glass, and looked away.

"Weird, how?"

"Extra affectionate, I guess?"

"What's wrong with that? Am I making you uncomfortable? I just really miss you; you know?"

"I know... but we're not kids anymore. Some of the stuff we used to do just isn't appropriate anymore. Like the cuddling."

She frowned.

"I don't care."

"What?"

"I. Don't. Care. If it's inappropriate, or whatever. I want to cuddle with you, and I'd appreciate it if you wanted to cuddle with me too. If you don't want to, then it's fine, but miss me with that 'inappropriate' bullshit."

I studied Steffi with interest.

"So, do you want to cuddle with your sister?" she asked, and I sighed.

"I don't not want to," I replied, and she shrugged.

"Then we cuddle. Now, what else?"

How lonely did she have to be to want to cuddle with me so badly.

As I looked away, however, she caught the look in my eyes and she screwed up her face at me.

"Pity? Really, Milo?"

"What else am I supposed to feel, sis... there's no way you want those kinds of things from me if you weren't super lonely, or something."

She folded her arms angrily, and placed her glass down on the night stand beside the bed.

"That's not what this is at all. I just missed being hugged the way you hug me... no-one else hugs me like that."

"Oh," I replied, feeling a bit stupid. "Sorry."

Steffi left her glass unfinished, as she took her medication and climbed into bed.

"I'm about to pass out," she confessed. "Will you stay with me?"

I nodded, settling into bed with her, and she smiled as she snuggled up into the nook of my arm, and she crooned contentedly as I wrapped an arm around her, holding her tight.

"Mm, that's the stuff. Almost dying from this virus was worth it just to feel this again," she said, and I chuckled a little.

"I don't remember you liking my hugs this much when we were kids."

"Yeah... well I was a kid. I just didn't know what I had back then."

"What would you have done differently if you knew?" I asked.

"Held on, and never let go. Am I still not getting my kisses?" she asked, and I sighed.

"When you get better, remember?"

"What if I never get better? Do I die without my kisses?" she asked.

"Quit talking like that. This virus might be awful, but you'll be alright, okay?"

"Fine," she grumbled, squirming against me a little, before settling down.

I stroked her back reassuringly, and soon enough, she fell asleep.

As I studied her sleeping form, I began to think about what she said.

Hugging anyone else didn't feel comforting like this, did it?

I tried to think about what it was like hugging all of my girlfriends and love interests, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized none of them measured up to Steffi.

But she was my sister.

It was a special bond, right?

That's all it was.

Besides... she was right. This felt nice.

Really nice.

I dismissed my musings, and soon enough, I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

My dreams, however, were filled with nightmare after nightmare of Steffi dying in my arms.

It started with a dream that I was in my parent's old house, and after hearing a scream, I raced up to her room, only to find her lying in a pool of her own blood, a knife sticking out of her chest.

I rushed to her side, but as I placed a hand on hers, her eyes opened, and I woke up with a start... only to find Steffi lying on her side, next to me on the bed, flies buzzing over her, and as I touched her, she crumbled into dust.

I woke up for real after that, panting, sweat dripping down my forehead.

Damn... I'm feeling feverish, I thought.

Maybe I had finally caught the damn thing after all.

Steffi was lying on my arm, and as I nudged her off, I noticed that she seemed to barely react.

"Stef?" I called, my voice a little hoarse and croaky.

I cleared my throat, trying to reach out to her, but my arms were numb, and I quickly began to shake them to life.

"Steffi?" I tried again, and she didn't stir.

Was she breathing?

She didn't seem to be moving at all.

A little movement was coming back into my fingers, but panic was quickly setting in.

"Steffi, please wake up," I said. "I'll kiss you. I'll do anything. Just don't leave me."

I prodded her with my arm which was now wracked with cramp, as circulation returned to it, but a groan came from Steffi, and I let out a long, sigh of relief.

"Quit yapping. Sleepy," she groaned.

"Thank god," I mumbled to myself, slumping back down onto the bed.

I wrapped an arm around her, spooning her, and she crooned contentedly in response, and soon enough, I fell back asleep.

When I woke up this time, light was sneaking into the room from outside, and I noted that Steffi was already up, and studying me with a curious smile.

"I'll have that kiss now," she declared, and I stretched lazily.

"What kiss?" I lied, and she frowned.

"You said you'd kiss me if I woke up, and look at that! I'm up. Now kiss."

"You must have been dreaming," I replied, and she punched me.

"Don't you dare try to gaslight me," she shot back, and I sighed.

"Fine," she huffed, "I'm going back to sleep, and I'm not waking up until I feel properly kissed."

She plopped back down with an exaggerated show for effect, before getting up to add:

"And just so you know, I need to take my meds. So, it's your choice. Sit there and watch me suffer, or kiss me."

I got up, and studied her for a bit.

Maybe I should play this one out for a bit, I thought.

I headed for the bathroom to retrieve my toothbrush, and after brushing my teeth, I came back to find her still lying defiantly, just as I'd left her.

Well, fine then, I thought. Let's play.

I approached her, making sure that she could hear my footsteps, and as I sat down on the bed beside her, I paused, waiting for a reaction, but she didn't move.

Did she fall asleep?

I held a hand out, over her face, and as I poked her cheek; no reaction.

She was serious, huh.

I studied her sleeping face... Steffi was a pretty girl.

Probably the prettiest girl in the world.

I probably wouldn't think twice about kissing her if she wasn't my sister.

I'm overthinking this, aren't I?

I took a deep breath in, but as I leaned down to kiss her, my chest began to tighten, and at the last moment, I swerved away from her lips and kissed her on the cheek.

I retreated, then waited for a response... but nothing, so I sighed.

I glanced at her lips.

They were flushed, maybe from the fever, but still plump, and quite appealing.

They were kissable lips.

Very kissable lips... but my sister's kissable lips.

I shook my head.

Was this what she wanted? To torment me?

No... Steffi was never like that.

She was a brat, sure... but not a spiteful brat.

Stop overthinking it, I thought.

I took another deep breath in, then leaned in and-

*Smooch!

-I planted a smacking kiss on her lips, and her eyes opened wide almost immediately.

"Milly!" she yelled, wrapping her arms around me.

She tried to pull me down for another kiss, and I quickly wiggled my way out of her arms.

"Hey. You kissed the sleeping princess. We're supposed to live happily ever after now," she chided, and I shook my head.

"The prince and the princess in the stories weren't related," I reminded her, and she pouted.

"What if they were?"

"They weren't."

"But. What. If?" she asked again, and I sighed.

"Then they'd see other people."

"That's the least fairytale thing I've ever heard," she replied.

I quickly retreated from the room, trying to get my heart to stop racing.

She's your sister.

But that was a fantastic kiss.

She's your sister!

But she loves you, and she clearly enjoyed that kiss too.

BUT SHE'S YOUR SISTER!

I felt dizzy, and it wasn't the virus.

"Milo, I'm thirsty," Steffi called, and I quickly filled a glass with water, and took it to her room.

She kept her eyes on me as I fetched her medication, and placed it on the nightstand next to the glass of water.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked, and I shook my head.

"I don't like this game, but no. I'm not mad. Just a little confused."

She bit her lip.

"Don't call it that."

"What?"

"A game."

I gulped, then stood up and headed for the door.

"I'm gonna make you a soup," I said, and she nodded, slumping back down on the bed as I headed to the kitchen.

When the meal was ready, I let her know, and this time, she ate at the little table by the kitchen.

She ate in silence, and when she was done, I started washing up, but I'd hardly gotten started when a pair of hands wrapped around me, and Steffi hugged me gently.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I know it'll sound like a lame excuse, but I think the fever kind of got to me."

"You don't say."

She sighed into my back.

"Now that it's broken a little, I kind of realize I'm gonna live... and now I'm scared that I pushed you further away from me."

I turned off the tap, then turned around to face her.

"So... you acted like that because you really thought you were dying?"

She blushed a little, then nodded, timidly.

"But then, that's how you really feel; isn't it?"

She shrugged, her cheeks still red.

"Stop thinking about it. Just... forget anything even happened, okay?"

I nodded, and Steffi headed back to bed, and when I was done washing up, I spent some time lolling about in my room, before eventually, I felt the urge to check on Steffi.

"Hey," I said, as I poked my head into her room, "how do you feel?"

"Like if the fever is coming back," she replied.

She was reading a book, and she threw it over to the other side of the bed, before letting out a tired sigh.

I walked over and took a look at it.

"Fifty shades? Really?"

She shrugged.

"I was curious."

"And how is it?"

"Fucking trash," she replied, snickering a little.

I picked up the book and flipped through the pages a little, then put it down on then nightstand, plopping down onto the bed next to her.

"You might want to sleep in your bed," she said, and I frowned.

"Why? Are you tired of me already?"

She shook her head.

"No... but the fever's coming back. I might not be myself."

Or maybe being yourself is exactly what you're afraid of.

"I'm sure I can handle it," I countered, and she studied me intently, before shaking her head.

"No. You're only saying that cuz I'm sick. One day I'll get better and you'll leave and I won't see you for another year."

She really feels bummed out, huh?

"Or maybe I'll move in and harass you until you throw me out."

She smirked.

"All talk and no game," she said, turning away from me, but the little smile on her face felt like a victory, so I reached over and grabbed her.

"Or maybe I'll be so affectionate that you'll beg me to stop."

I tried to tickle her, and she began to squirm and squeal, but I quickly stopped as she rubbed her head, achingly.

"I'm fine," she said, and I placed a hand on her forehead, and shook my head in response.

"You're burning up."

Her face was flushed, and again I noted just how pretty Steffi really was.

"Come on," I said, patting the bed beside me, and she crept timidly over to the spot, as I wrapped my arm around her. "This is nice, isn't it? We used to do this all the time, didn't we?"

She nodded, cooing contentedly as I began to stroke her back.

"Why did we ever stop?" she asked, her voice a little sleepy, and I gave the question some serious thought.

"Probably because I discovered girls... and boobs."

She raised her head at this, staring at me with genuine surprise.

"But I'm a girl! With boobs!"

She made the declaration as if it were something she'd only just discovered, and I snickered at her.

"Yeah. Sister boobs. Not the kind I could look at. Or play with."

She frowned, pouting.

"If it would have got you to keep hanging out with me, I'd have let you play with them."

"Bullshit," I answered, but my expression changed as soon as I saw the look in her eyes.

It was the look of defiance she had whenever she was intent on proving me wrong, and before I could react, she climbed on top of me.

"What're you doing, Steff?"

"Proving you wrong," she said, suddenly lifting up her top, and my eyes went wide as she leaned down, smothering me with her bared bosom.

They were soft, and wonderfully supple, and she rubbed her chest to and fro, smothering me in the large fatty mounds, I found myself becoming instantly aroused.

She rolled off of me, quickly pulling down her top before I could even steal a proper glance at them, giggling.

"You liked~ it," she teased, and I frowned.

"Well, yeah. I think. My brain's short circuiting a little right now," I replied, a little stupefied, and she smiled proudly.

"If I knew all this time that that was all it took, I would have done it ages ago."

I studied her intently.

"You're really not kidding with any of this stuff, are you?"

She shrugged.

"Or~, maybe this fever just makes me feel extra naughty."

A woozy expression replaced her teasing one, and I quickly pulled her back to bed.

"You need to rest," I chided, and she frowned.

"Don't tell me what to do," she shot back, but she was already drifting off.

She groaned as I extricated myself from her to go get the lights, but she hummed contentedly as I climbed back into bed, and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight.

"Perfect time to cop a feel, Milly. I don't know up from down... you could take. Advantage... all night."

Her words were slurred and she quickly dozed off, but as I spooned her from behind, I began to study her... in a different way.

Steffi was pretty; I always knew that.

But now I was beginning to realize what an absolute babe she was too.

As I rubbed her tummy with my hand, I let the hand slip under her pajama top, to get a feel of the smooth, soft skin below.

Her stomach was soft, but flat, and she let out a little pleasurable sigh at the skin on skin contact.

I paused for a second, contemplating what next to do.

I mean... she did kind of give me permission, didn't she?

I slipped my hand out of her clothes, then hugged her.

Steffi was precious to me, and even if she did consent, somewhat, if I really was gonna feel her up, I very much preferred if she was awake to experience it... or else I was just selfishly using her body for my own pleasure.

I kissed her, at the back of her head, then held her tight as I began to drift off to sleep, and this time, my dreams had nothing to do with Steffi dying...

Instead, I dreamed things of a much more... carnal nature.

Most of it was a blur, but one dream, I remembered.

"Milo, give it to me," Steffi moaned.

She was on top of me, her breasts bouncing lewdly as she rode me.

I moaned pleasurably, as her rhythmic bouncing shook me to and fro, until...

"Milo. Milo wake up."

"Mmh," I woke up to Steffi shaking me awake.

My eyes fluttered awake, and I noticed her face was a little red.

The room was dark, and from what I could tell, it was still night.

"Having a good dream?" she asked, and I shrugged, even as she studied me with a knowing look. "I'm thirsty," she added, and I nodded, groaning a little.

I quickly fetched her a glass of water, and as she drank, she continued to study me.

"Did I really ask you to molest me in my sleep last night?" she suddenly asked, and I coughed.

"Wha? No. I- uh, I mean-"

She giggled as I blustered through the response, slumping back onto the bed with a sigh.

"I guess I did huh... Well? Did you do it?" she asked, and I quickly shook my head.

"I would never," I said, and she frowned.

"Am I not pretty enough?" she asked.

"Being pretty isn't an excuse to feel someone up while they're sleeping. Besides... I much rather do that sort of thing to someone who's awake."

"Well... I'm awake now," she countered, and I studied her.

She placed her hands at the sides of my torso, then stretched her body out, pushing her breasts out towards me.

My eyes quickly flicked to them, and she smiled, pleased by the almost instinctive reaction.

I placed a hand on her hip and she climbed on top of me, straddling my midsection, and she leaned down, letting her breasts hang just over my face.

My second hand found its way to her hip, and she shuddered as I slowly let them move upwards, under her pajama top, towards her sizeable mounds.

I stopped just as I felt the base and sides of the fatty swells, and she looked down at me, a desiring look in her eyes.

"Touch them," she said, wiggling a little on top of me, and I gulped.

This was really it, huh.

If I fondled her breasts now... I was admitting to something that I always felt, yet hid from.

I took one final look at my sister, before letting my hands move forward, cupping her breasts, and reveling in the feel of them in my grasp.

They were soft.

Warm.

And perfect.

"Hmm. I was right," she crooned, and I studied her.

"Right about what?"

"Your touches are just like your hugs. Perfect."

"I'm beginning to suspect that you're exaggerating," I countered, and she bit her lip.

"I'll prove it," she said, taking one of my hands, and guiding it towards her stomach.

I gasped, as she pressed down, letting the hand slip past the hem of her pants, all the while trailing against the nakedness of her bare skin, until I felt it.

My finger just brushing the beginning of the slit that signaled I was at the cusp of that place, and as she pressed me further south, I gasped.

"Feel how wet I am," she crooned, biting her lip, as she studied me. "Feel how wet you made me."

She was absolutely dripping, and my fingers almost instinctively began to caress the slick opening, and she moaned.

She leaned down, her eyes firmly aimed at my lips, and she hummed contentedly into my lips as we kissed.

Her hips ground against my hand as we kissed, and I could feel her juices practically leaking out of her, and onto my hand, while a fever like heat seemed to radiate outwards from her body.

I removed my left hand from under her top, and placed it on her back, and as my other hand worked to stimulate her sex, I held her tight, and our lips mashed together as our bodies moved against each other's, slowly, and rhythmically.

Moans began to accompany her contented sighs, as we parted occasionally to take little sharp breaths, but she was quickly getting close to an orgasm.

I moved my kisses to her neck, and focused my movements inside of her underwear, and I was rewarded with a stream of 'ohs' as she came; her body shuddering in my arms, until she went still, and she buried her face into my neck, humming contentedly again.

"That was everything I could have wanted," she mumbled, and as I nodded, I retrieved my hand from inside of her pants, and she looked up into my eyes.