Self-Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the covers over us as I pulled her in for a hug, but as we spooned, my stirring member brushed against her naked sex, and she crooned affectionately.

"Put it in," she moaned, and I slapped her butt playfully.

"Behave. You can have more sex when you properly recover," I replied, and she frowned.

"You don't have to fuck me... just, put it in me."

"And what? We'll just cuddle?"

She nodded, grinding her rear against me, and against my better judgement, I reached down, and positioned my cock towards her butt.

She moved against it a bit, before reaching down, between her legs, and I let out a pleasurable moan as I slowly sank inside of her.

"Mm," she moaned, taking my hand, and pulling me in tight.

I held her, and as she squirmed a little, I saw the wisdom in her suggestion as the pleasurable sensation swept over me.

"This is nice," she said. "All siblings should cuddle like this."

I chuckled, as I pulled her close, and nuzzled affectionately into her neck, planting a kiss on the sensitive spot behind her ear.

"Mm. Night night, Milly," she crooned, and I studied her with some amusement as she got comfortable in my arms, and soon enough, little puffs of air came from her lips as she quickly dozed away.

I rested my head against my hand, as I pulled her tight, and traced a little pattern on her forearm, but as I shifted a little, moving subtly inside of her, she let out a little groan, and I slipped from inside of her as easily as I could manage.

I felt warm and comforted, lying with her like that, and as I drifted off, my sleep this time was perfect and dreamless.

*Ring*

*Ring*

I woke up to the ringing of my phone, and I groaned as I looked at the number, then quickly answered.

"Emiliano? How is Steffi?"

"She's fine, mama," I answered, trying to force the sleepiness from my voice.

"Are you just waking up? How can you take care of your sister if you sleep all day?"

As my mom spoke, something began to move under the covers, and I let out a little gasp, as my fears were immediately realized, and something warm wrapped itself around my slightly erect cock.

"Steffi is fine, Mama."

"Was it really the virus?" she asked.

"Mm. Yeah, it was. But she's mostly recovered," I answered, trying to stifle a moan, as the suckling thing seemed intent on swallowing my meat in its entirety.

"Did you catch it too?"

"Yes, but not badly," I answered.

"Alright, son. Well make sure and take care of Steffi; and wake your ass up! What if she needs you and you're lazing around sleeping all morning," my mom scolded, and I chuckled.

"She knows how to get me up when she needs something, mama," I answered, as I peeked under the covers at the little vixen that was sucking wantonly on my cock. "And you can relax. I'm taking care of her just fine."

Steffi winked at me as I said this, and I rolled my eyes at her in response.

"Okay. Well are you heading home soon, then?"

"No mama. I think we might have to 'self-quarantine' for a little bit longer," I answered, and Steffi smiled happily.

"Whatever you think is best son. Love you."

"Love you too, mama," I answered, letting out a long moan as I finally ended the call.

"Send mama my love," Steffi remarked provocatively, and I sighed.

"Send it yourself, you naughty minx," I answered, pulling her up towards me.

"So, we're still self-quarantining? For how long?" She asked, teasingly.

"For as long as you need me," I answered, and she climbed on top of me, smiling wickedly.

"So... forever, then?" she said, putting a finger to her mouth in an expression of mock thoughtfulness, and I smiled, shrugging.

"I guess," I replied, and she folded her arms crossly at my show of seeming indifference.

I smirked, pulling her towards me for a kiss, and as we broke apart, she had that sparkly look in her eyes again, and I took a moment to take in that expression in all its glory.

Steffi was a force to be reckoned with, and I could tell that she was as serious about 'forever'; but it was fine.

I was in for the long haul.

And if I knew my sister?

It would be one hell of a ride.