Self-Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiggled her hips tentatively as she stared at me, and as she felt the stiff thing concealed within my own shorts, she smiled.

"Can I?" she said, and I covered my face, as I nodded.

She sat up, then taking her pajama top off, she scooted off of me, and then, with my help, she slid off my pants, and brought me to the edge of the bed.

I shot her a questioning look as she examined my thing, a child-like look of fascination on her face.

"So, this is what it looks like."

"You've... seen one before, right?" I asked, somewhat dubiously, and she nodded, a cheeky grin on her face.

"Yeah... but this is my little brother's cock. The kind I'm apparently not supposed to lust after, and whatnot."

I snickered a little, and she leaned back, putting her bared chest on display for me.

"Just like these. But-"

She sat up, leaning forward a bit, and I shuddered a little as she let her breasts dangle over my erect cock, brushing them teasingly with the delectable mounds of fatty goodness.

"-if we put them together, I think it might be fun."

She grasped my cock tentatively, and after examining it a little, she began to slowly let her fingers explore the sensitive shaft, going all the way down to my balls, which she gently cupped.

"I always told mom I could just gobble you up," she said, as she tilted her head down, and took one of my balls into her mouth, and as she sucked on it a little, I let out a pleasurable sigh in response.

"Steffi, I don't think this is what that means," I chided, and she shrugged.

"This way is clearly more fun. Whoever is too dumb to do it, their loss."

A wave of lightheadedness showed in Steffi's face, and I shot her a scolding look.

"We can continue this-"

"No, no. I want to finish. I'll be quick," she promised, and I studied her as she positioned my cock into the valley between the swells of her sizeable breasts, and holding them together, she began to rub them against the length of my cock.

"Wow," I breathed, feeling a little lightheaded myself at the heavenly feeling of being smothered between her breasts.

She smiled, quite pleased with the reaction, but it took no more than a minute of that kind of stimulation before I could feel the pleasure leading me towards the cusp of an orgasm.

"Steffi, I'm about to-"

"Mm, do it on my breasts," she ordered, and I nodded, grunting with satisfaction as the first rope of seed spewed forth from the tip of my cock, and landed on her right shoulder.

She quickly repositioned me, as rope after rope of cum spewed out, plastering her breasts lewdly with the milky white seed.

As my orgasm died down, and my length began to soften, she leaned down and sucked up what remained of my creamy outburst, then scooping up a bit of cum from her shoulder, she licked it off of her finger, before sucking the digit into her mouth, and staring up at me provocatively.

"Wow, Steff. That was amazing," I crooned, and she shrugged.

"That's what are big sisters for," she pipped brightly, and I snickered.

This is most certainly not what big sisters are for, I thought.

As my orgasmic high faded and I regained full use of my mental faculties, I suddenly realized that my feverish, bed-ridden sister was sitting topless on the floor, and covered in liquids, and my brotherly instinct kicked in almost immediately.

"Fuck," I cursed, as I kicked off my shorts and dashed for the kitchen.

I quickly filled a bowl with warm water, then grabbed a small towel from the towel rack in the bathroom and headed back to Steffi's room, where she seemed to be fixated on the sticky mess of fluids I'd left on her bosom.

"Here," I said, dipping the makeshift washcloth into the bowl, and cleaning off the cum from her breasts, much to her chagrin.

"I wasn't finished with that," she complained, and I sighed.

"Raise your arms," I ordered, ignoring the complaint, as I began to sponge her off. "How long has it been since you showered anyway," I asked, and she thought about it.

"I dunno. What's today?" she asked, and I sighed.

After sponging off her upper body, I quickly stripped off her pajama bottoms, and gave her a quick wipe down, before finding her some new clothes.

She collapsed onto the bed as soon as I was done dressing her, with a contented sigh.

"Mmh~. I feel so clean."

She let out an exaggeratedly contented sigh, then patted the bed.

"Come snuggle me," she said.

"In a minute," I replied, heading to the bathroom to clean myself up, before getting changed and joining Steffi in bed.

As I snuggled up to Steffi, wrapping my arm around her and spooning with her, she sighed contentedly into my arm.

"If I wake up and find out this was all a dream, I am gonna be puh-issed," she declared, and I chuckled.

"You've got me thinking now... how long have you felt like this?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"I dunno... how do you decide exactly when you fell in love with someone."

I bit my lip, as I thought about it.

"I've always loved you," I said, and she giggled.

"When you say it, I feel all tingly," she said, her voice heavy with drowsiness. "I've always loved you too. The real question is, when did I start wanting to bury your dick into my pussy," she added, giggling again.

I chuckled, as her tone was so cutesy, but the words themselves anything but.

"Well, there will be no dick burying as long as you're sick," I warned. "So, work on getting better first, okay?"

She pouted.

"I'm sick. You're supposed to give me whatever I want," she whined, and she giggled as I nudged her in the butt.

"Keep that up and a spanking is what you'll get."

"Promise?" she asked, and I gave her another scolding nudge.

Eventually she settled down, and got to sleep, but over the next few days, she remained persistent, and it took my utmost control to keep her advances at bay.

"How long are you gonna torture me?" she asked finally, and I snickered at her.

"I dunno. How long are you gonna keep begging for dick like it's the last cookie in the jar?" I shot back, and she folded her hands crossly, and pouted.

I studied her as she placed her hands on her hips, actually seeming as if she was angry this time; so I gave it some thought.

"Fine... when you feel well enough to shower, dress yourself, and eat something more than chicken noodle soup; then you can have it," I countered, a bargain she quickly agreed to.

She headed immediately for a shower, but as soon as she was done, I found her lying in bed, an exasperated expression on her face.

"Maybe it would make me feel better?" she reasoned, and I sighed.

I climbed into bed, and kissed her, and she purred delightedly as I began to caress her body.

"Still a no," I said, as she tried to reach for my tool, and I swatted her hand away. "Just rest. Please?" I pleaded, and she finally relented, settling for some cuddling, and falling asleep in almost no time.

The kisses and caresses kept her satisfied for a couple more days, when finally, I woke up the smells of coffee and toast, and I clambered from her room to find her freshly showered and dressed.

"Fever?" I asked, and she shook her head, presenting herself to me for inspection.

She smirked at me, unable to contain how pleased she was.

"So, do I get that dick now? Or later? Or now right through until later?" she asked, and I sighed.

"Can't we... do something nice?" I asked, and she frowned. "I know. I'll make a trip to the store. Cook us a real meal for once?"

She folded her arms, crossly, before finally agreeing.

"Fine. But that dick better come good," she replied, and I snickered as she wandered off to eat her breakfast.

She made sure I was suitably prepared before leaving the apartment, however, and when I got back from the run, I found a little note. It read:

You cook.

Dinner/date @ 5.

Don't come in my room until then.

Also, knock.

Love, Steffi. <3

I smiled, then got to preparing some steaks and sides.

I also put out some extra for a nice bottle of red wine, and as I cooked, I felt pretty good about things.

How long had it been since I'd actually dated?

Sure, I met up with some women from time to time, but most of those escapades ended in a quick, night of carnal pleasures that signaled the end of the time we'd spend together.

This felt... different.

Real, in a way that none of even my more serious relationships ever felt.

As I cooked, I felt pretty good, but as evening came, and I changed into something a little more date appropriate, I began to feel butterflies forming in my stomach.

Stop being nervous, I told myself.

But as five o' clock came, and I knocked on Steffi's door, I began to find it difficult to even breathe, and no, not because of the virus either.

I waited at the dining table, but nothing prepared me for what was about to step out of Steffi's room as the door swung open.

"Wow," was all I managed.

She was wearing a pink, frilly dress with a halter neckline; a tiny thing, that just barely covered her thighs, and put her bare legs on wonderful display.

Her hair was tied up in a pretty ponytail, and while she didn't overdo it with the makeup, the light foundation she wore perfectly accented her luscious lips, which were an enhanced bright red, and gave her that full puckered effect that I'd enjoyed on more than one occasion during her days in bed.

She looked like beauty incarnate, and I stared stupidly as she put her hands on her hip, and shot me a scolding look.

"Wow? Is that all I get?" she asked, and I snickered.

"You don't look like someone who was dying two days ago," I tried again, and she smiled happily, as if this were a much better compliment.

"You on the other hand, need some work, mister. Have you cancelled your gym membership or something? You're a young man, get yourself some abs for crying out loud."

I pouted, and she smiled, poking my face playfully.

"I'm sorry. I was trying to lighten the mood because I'm fucking nervous as hell," she explained, biting her lip, and I snickered.

I turned her around, and wrapped my arms around her from behind, placing a gentle kiss on her neck.

"I am too," I confessed. "How about we eat, and let the mood sort itself out," I offered, and she nodded quickly.

"This looks good," she said, as she looked over the spread. "Honestly, if I had to eat another soup, I'd just jump off the balcony and end it all right here."

As we sat down and started eating, I studied Steffi, who was busy stuffing her face.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, trying for some reason, to start some casual conversation, and she shrugged, as she stuffed her mouth full.

As she swallowed, she shot me a curious look, and sighed.

"I'm being weird, aren't I?" she said, and I nodded.

She snickered a little.

"You know, without the fever messing with my head, I think it finally occurred to me as I was getting ready that I was picking out an outfit for my little brother to tear off of me and fuck my brains out."

I smirked as she giggled.

"Is this what you've always been like on the inside?" I asked.

"Meaning?"

"Foul mouthed," I answered, and she giggled, nodding unapologetically.

"Yeah. I've been dropping innuendos on you all my life hoping you'd call me on it," she admitted, and I tilted my head in confusion.

How did I never pick that up?

"All your life? Are you serious about that part?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"Maybe. I dunno."

I studied her, waiting for her to continue.

"I mean... I always liked being around you... and I always wanted to be around you."

"And the wanting sex part?"

"Well, isn't sex what you do with that special person you always wanna be with? Seemed a natural progression of my feelings, if you ask me."

She shrugged, and I chuckled, as she took another forkful of food into her mouth.

"When did the feelings start then? I mean, the serious feelings."

She thought about it as she chewed, then swallowed.

"I dunno... there wasn't any one thing. I mean, I liked your hugs. I liked talking to you... spending time with you. I guess it was like a whole bunch of little things that just sort of added up to this?"

I rubbed my chin, smiling.

"So, when did you start getting wet over it?" I asked, and she coughed, choking on some food and almost spitting out some wine.

"Jesus, kill me with a dick in my throat if you're gonna do that," she said, and I chuckled, as she continued. "Honestly? Ever since you left home. Every time you touched me it'd be like a flood down there."

She shot me a dirty look, and I felt her toes reach out to my leg, and begin probing provocatively.

She held a glass of wine in her hand, and she relaxed in her chair, seemingly full and quite satisfied... at least, with respect to food.

As her probing foot eventually made its way up my leg and to my inner thigh, I caught the straying limb in my hand and gave it a playful smack, before massaging it sensuously.

"Mm, that's nice," she cooed.

We decided to take the foot rub to the couch, and I rolled up my shirt sleeves, much to her delight.

"Showing some skin; finally," she cheered, and I snickered at her.

Steffi never did anything halfway, did she, I thought.

It was always all or nothing... no wonder she was so committed to this.

Or, maybe that's just how much this meant to her?

"Do you still feel nervous?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"Nah. I'm just patiently waiting like a good big sister for you to tear my clothes off and defile me like a common whore."

"Like a good sister?" I teased.

She pointed at me with her 'finger gun', and clicked her tongue as she fired.

"Like every good sister should," she affirmed, and I smiled.

I stood up, and her eyes lit up.

"Oh, ready for the main course, are we?" she asked, and as I nodded, her eyes lit up. "Finally. Help me get out of this, will ya?"

I stopped her as she tried to start undressing, and she eyed me cautiously, as I went down on one knee, and placed a tentative kiss on her left leg, all while keeping my eyes locked onto her gaze.

"Are you wearing underwear?" I asked, and she snickered.

"Good big sisters don't wear underwear when begging to be fucked," she answered, and I smiled.

I positioned her right leg up onto the sofa as I kissed along her inner thigh, and she crooned happily as my kisses moved closer towards her sacred entrance.

I reached up, and slid a hand along the back of her leg, slipping her pink dress off of her ass, and grasping the meaty cheek firmly in my hand.

"Mmh. That's one fantasy off the checklist," she noted, as she continued to study me with interest.

The pores along my neck fluttered as I inhaled deeply of her scent, and I reveled in the sensation as I planted a tentative kiss on her cleanly shaven mound.

"That's the stuff," she crooned, grasping my head and ruffling my hair affectionately.

She was dripping wet, and as I licked her juices, I was pleasantly surprised by just how good she tasted.

I was certainly no stranger to giving a woman oral, but I could never recall becoming so enamored to the taste of a woman's juices.

Just like her scent, it was strong, womanly, and it invoked in me a strong desire to make her scream my name in ecstasy.

I lapped up her juiced, sucking them into my mouth as I tongued her slit, occasionally burying my tongue into her hole itself, or flicking the little nub of her clit, and she voiced her approval in a constant stream of moans.

"Milo. I need a fucking right now," she finally panted, and I snickered at the urgency in her demand.

She took my hand and pulled me to her bedroom, and as she climbed onto the bed, she undid the tie at her neck, letting her dress down and freeing her breasts from of their confines.

I quickly undressed as she climbed onto all fours, and she looked back at me, an incredibly desiring look in her eyes that told me she didn't want to be kept waiting.

I climbed onto the bed behind her, admiring the view of her bared sex, glistening wet, and clearly aroused and ready to receive me, and as I positioned my cock to enter her, she bit her lip, and arched her back in anticipation.

"Mmmh, yes," she crooned, as I slowly slid inside.

Her toes curled, and her entire body shuddered as the feeling momentarily overwhelmed her senses.

"I pity the big sisters who never experience that feeling," she said, and I smirked.

"I think I'm starting to get on board with your concept of an older sister's responsibilities," I teased, as I admired the magnificent sight of my cock, partially ensconced within the heavenly embrace of the most stunning creature that ever existed.

I withdrew my length to the cusp of her entrance, and marveled at the sight of it disappearing slowly into her midst, as the sensation of her inner walls wrapping about me, coaxing me further in, exhilarated me.

I bottomed out inside of her, before reaching out and grasping the succulent globes that hung off her chest, and she leaned back, twisting as she did, to kiss my lips as I massaged the fatty breast in my hand.

We kissed for a bit, both enjoying the simple feel of being joined in that carnal embrace, until slowly, I began moving again.

She moaned into my mouth, biting my bottom lip as she broke away finally, and braced herself with her hands, repositioning herself to receive me.

I moved slowly, but firmly, until eventually the sound of skin slapping against skin eventually pierced the air as the intensity of my thrusts picked up, and little whimpers came from Stephanie's lips with each penetration into her deepest place.

"There's... that good... dick," she moaned. "Give me... that good... fucking. That every... big sister... deserves."

She pressed her face low into the mattress, and arched her back to allow me to really lean into her, and she bit down on a finger to stop her moans from escalating into screams.

I pounded her roughly for a bit, but every time I felt myself approaching the point of no return, I cooled the intensity a bit, prolonging the experience for as long as I was able.

Steffi enjoyed every second of it, but as she began to close in on a climax, she quickly demanded a proper, steady fucking.

"Really give to me, baby," she crooned, but as I got a proper rhythm going, I could sense that my own climax was not that far off.

"Not sure I can hold on," I warned, and she shook her head.

"Its fine. Unload inside of me," she said, and I obeyed, thrusting into her even as my pleasure ascended to a crescendo.

"Fuck... baby. Keep it...up. Just...like, that! Ahnn!"

She cried out, her toes curling, and her whole body going rigid as she came, and as her insides tightened around my pole, I began to shoot my load deep inside of her.

"Fuck... Steffi. I'm cumming," I said, and she crooned delightfully, flexing her hips and coaxing my seed out of my stem and into her depths.

She collapsed onto the bed, an expression of unbridled satisfaction on her face, and I plopped down beside her.

"Now that's how a little brother should take care of his big sis," she remarked, and I snickered at the comment.

"I'm still not sure if you're crazy, or onto something here."

She shrugged.

"The real question is, are you ready to go again?" she asked, and I shook my head disapprovingly.

"You don't look like you could even get out of that dress right now," I chided, and she frowned.

She sat up and struggled for a bit, before shooting me a look that said 'help me, dumbass', so I helped her out of the dress, but as she collapsed, naked on the bed, her eyes seemed to acknowledge defeat.

"Fine. But you owe me an all-night fuck fest," she reasoned, and I nodded in agreement to appease her.