Self Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay!" said the dresser, a bit of relief in her voice. "You're all set, Twenty-nine. Have a good night, and remember to come straight back to the locker room if you have any problems."

Caroline shifted her hips around as the winch hummed to life again and her feet were lowered to the ground. "I, uh, I will, thank you." Unchained from the suspension rig, the dresser led her to the door. The soft whoosh of air told Caroline it was open, and she stepped forward into the warmer air of the locker room again. Her hands went to her belt immediately, but it felt more or less the same as it had in previous weeks. It wasn't until she'd fiddled with the thing for a minute that she realized she was still wearing the hood, and finally she pulled it off her head, blinking in the light of the locker room.

A pair of servers were waiting by the door, holding their hoods and waiting their turn for the dressing room. One of them grinned at Caroline as she saw her playing with the belt. "Red belt this week, eh? Your first time?"

Caroline gaped at the server, then looked down. The silicone padding of her waist belt was red instead of its usual black. She'd seen red belts on other servers in the past, but hadn't ever gathered the nerve to ask what it meant.

"Yeah, uh, first time. What does a red belt mean, anyway?"

The two servers laughed. "Oh, we couldn't tell you even if we wanted to."

"It's a surprise every time," said the other. "You'll find out when you get out on the floor, probably. But don't worry, it's always a good sign. It means Mr. Reed has his eye on you," she winked, putting her hood on and taking Caroline's place in front of the door.

Caroline walked back to her bench, took off her harness, and hung it on its hook in the locker. She sat in front of the mirror, shifting her hips around to try to find a comfortable angle to sit on the chastity belt while she finished getting dressed.

Her tablet pinged at her with a new message. Occasionally the staff would leave instructions or modifications to the standard uniform for individual servers, depending on the particular event and their assignment for the evening. One of Caroline's early events had been dubbed a "masquerade", and while the guests all wore masks, the servers that week wore spandex hoods similar to the ones they wore in the belting room but translucent enough to see through. Tonight, though, the note on her tablet seemed to be from Mr. Reed himself.

Twenty-nine,

You have no doubt already noticed the red belt on your apparatus this evening. I have a special assignment for you, and I trust that you are as eager to discover what it is as I am to see you fulfill it.

In preparation for this assignment, you are required to replace your usual collar, as lovely as it is, with the one we have provided. You will also don the red ballgag that you will find in your locker. Make sure to do your makeup both before and afterwards.

You have done very, very well on our staff over these past months. I am sure you will make me proud tonight as well.

— R

Caroline's hands shook as she reached for her bag to find the key to her collar's lock. After the experience of being hooded, suspended, told she was a good girl, shaved clean, and belted, she didn't think she could get any more turned on. But the idea that Mr. Reed might be proud of her did just that. The funny thing was, she was so desperately horny that normally she'd be clenching her cunt and wishing she could fill it with something, but the numbing gel was doing too good of a job. She still couldn't feel anything down there. On the other hand, that might have been the only thing stopping her from having an orgasm right here in front of the whole room, so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing.

She popped the lock on her collar and took it off, bunching it up and sticking it in her bag. The collar they'd left for her was a steel circle with three rings spaced across the front and a pinhole closure in the back. There wasn't an obvious pin to be used, but she quickly discovered that her usual luggage lock fit smoothly through the hole, which seemed awfully convenient.

Her makeup was next. From previous instructions she knew that Mr. Reed liked the servers' makeup to be on the subtle side. As unsteady as she was at the moment, Caroline found it hard enough not to poke herself in the eye, much less apply her makeup with any subtlety. By the time she finished up and looked over herself in the mirror, Caroline realized she'd gone well past "subtle" and into "eye-catching." It would have to do.

There were two gags in the locker, a much larger black one and a red one that seemed like a more reasonable size, at least compared to the other one. She held the red one up to her mouth experimentally, trying to get a sense in the mirror of how big the ball was. Finally, she decided to simply pop it in her mouth and try it. To her surprise, the ball fit snugly behind her teeth, preventing her from closing her mouth but not wedging it too far open either. The strap was easy enough to pull tight behind her head and under her ponytail. It didn't seem like she'd smudged her lipstick too badly putting it on, but she grabbed a detail brush and touched it up anyway, then went ahead and added some darker lip liner to accentuate the effect.

The metal collar came next. The click of the lock as she closed it sent the same shiver up her spine that it always did, but the fact that it wasn't her collar was an extra thrill. Her gloves went on last, tugged up over her elbows and resting mid-bicep. Satin gloves had always been one of Caroline's favorite accessories when she went clubbing, and she felt like they worked particularly well on her long arms, even if that meant it was harder to find ones that were the proper size.

The entire ensemble, in fact, was breathtaking. Caroline barely recognized herself in the mirror, but part of her was starting to realize that not only did she like this job and really liked dressing up like this, she probably had an exhibitionism fetish that she hadn't properly explored. Not to mention the nascent kink for praise-seeking, and how good the submissive aspects of service were starting to feel. What was this gig doing to her? Her fantasies always got extra filthy when she hadn't been able to come for a while, so she chalked it up to the fact that she hadn't orgasmed all week.

Caroline sat up straight, checking her makeup in the mirror one more time. The thought that she'd been picked out for Mr. Reed's special assignment gave her more confidence than she'd felt all evening, and she rose from her bench to pack up her personal belongings and put everything away. Then she turned to the tablet on the bench and clicked the button to indicate that she was finished getting dressed to spec.

Almost immediately, her number popped up on the display above the doorway that led to the rest of the complex. There was a whole group of servers sitting on the padded benches now, and they giggled and waved at her as she walked towards the door.

"You got this!" one of them yelled.

"You look super hot!" said another.

"You say that to everybody."

"That's because I'm horny!"

The group laughed as Caroline opened the door. Mr. Reed's partner was waiting for her on the other side, dressed up like a server: garters, chastity belt, satin gloves, and a collar. Her blond hair was pulled back in a tight bun and her heavy breasts were proudly on display. It wasn't the first time Caroline had seen her wearing a server's uniform, but it was more common to see her looking more like one of the guests than one of the staff.

"You look lovely, Twenty-nine. For the purposes of this evening you can call me One, but I suppose it's really just yes-or-no questions from here on out, eh?"

Caroline did her best to smile around the gag.

"We'll be back in a separate room this evening, entertaining some of Mr. Reed's special guests. None of the rules have changed and I'll be with you the whole time, so you've got nothing to worry about, okay?"

Caroline nodded, although the idea of serving "special guests" made her shudder. The fact that none of the rules had changed was comforting, but there was also a part of her that was disappointed. Of course she was still wearing a chastity belt so there was only so much that could possibly happen, no matter what she might have fantasized about while getting herself off after previous parties.

"Fold your arms behind your back for me, dear." One produced a long leather strap which she wrapped behind Caroline's neck, down through her armpits, and around back to buckle over her spine. Caroline's shoulders were pulled back as One tightened down the strap, which pulled her breasts upward. Then One wrapped a set of leather cuffs around Caroline's forearms, attaching wrist to elbow on either side and using a short chain to connect the cuffs to the leather strap, holding her arms up at a right angle. Caroline felt herself start to drift away as One finished restraining her, but managed to keep her feet steady.

"You're probably wondering how you're going to serve anybody anything like this, aren't you?"

Caroline snapped back to attention and nodded vigorously, but her eyes got wide as she saw what One was now holding: a silver metal tray with chains attached to the corners on each side. The back side of the tray had a ridge that hooked into a matching slot on Caroline's chastity belt. The chains connected to two of the rings on her collar, and suddenly the whole thing became clear: Caroline was more or less a walking serving tray. Guests would be able to pick up their own drinks if they wanted to, but she was helpless to hand them out to people. Presumably that meant One would be taking orders and mixing the drinks, and all Caroline had to do was be a moving piece of furniture.

The thought made Caroline's cunt gush in anticipation, and for the first time in a while she thought she could actually feel it.

"Finally, the pièce de résistance." One pulled out a small bell, giving it a flick. It made bright jingling sound and hung from a short chain that she clipped to the central ring on Caroline's collar. "Perfect. Now you're ready to meet Mr. Reed's guests."

One led Caroline into a lounge area she didn't recognize. Mr. Reed's parties were usually upbeat affairs, with bright lighting and music playing in the background as the guests mingled and the staff made their rounds. Occasionally the mood would change for one of his special events. But this was quite different. The room was filled with furniture upholstered in red velvet and the lighting was soft and low, mostly coming from a few small shaded lamps on the tables scattered about the room. She and One had entered behind the bar, off to one side and out of the way.

"Stay here for a moment; I'm going to collect the first round of drink orders," said One. Caroline blinked a few times to let her eyes adjust and scanned the room. There were five or six people sitting around in various stages of dress, but Mr. Reed himself wasn't here. A woman wearing a backless dress made of strings of beads and nothing in between was on her knees, her head buried in the lap of a man in a suit whose hands had been cuffed behind the couch. On the other side of the room, a man with his shirtsleeves rolled up wielded a singletail whip on a woman who had been tied upside down to a cross, and she yelped every time he struck somewhere sensitive. Other folks lounged comfortably, chatting quietly enough that Caroline couldn't hear them.

Fueled by the kinky scenes going on in front of her and more than a little in anticipation of being treated like a piece of furniture, Caroline's arousal began to climb. She clenched down on something long and firm buried in her cunt, moaning out loud just as One came back and began mixing drinks at the bar.

"Quiet, you. Don't draw attention to yourself."

Caroline whimpered again, her eyes wide, trying to get One's attention. One set a rocks glass down on her tray and looked up at her.

"Oh, I see. The numbing gel is starting to wear off, and you just figured out that you're wearing a special belt, didn't you?"

That was certainly one way to put it. Caroline was aware that she was dripping wet, turned on to no end, and had some sort of dildo mounted to her belt filling her cunt. With her hands tied behind her back like this there certainly wasn't anything she could do about it, and she guessed it was part of her assignment anyway. Was she supposed to serve drinks like this without coming all evening? Or was there some other part of the plan that she didn't know about yet?

The answer presented itself in the form of Mr. Reed, who slipped in through the door and began making his way around the room, greeting his guests. Caroline was distracted by One continuing to pile drinks on her tray until she could feel their weight pulling at her collar. One wiped her gloved hands on a dish towel and gestured for Caroline to follow her back into the room, but Mr. Reed saw them coming before they could offer drinks to any of the guests.

"Ah! Perfect timing, One, as usual. My honored guests, if I could have your attention for a moment," he said, commanding the room with a solid baritone. He turned to Caroline and gestured, saying, "This is Twenty-nine, one of our regular servers. She's here on a special assignment to help me test out my newest creation."

A soft round of applause went up around the room, and One nudged Caroline between the shoulder blades until she took a stumbling step forward. Caroline's eyes went big; servers were supposed to avoid the spotlight, not stand squarely in the middle of it!

"Well that is certainly a look," said one of the guests, shifting in his seat.

"I'll say. She's gorgeous, Reed," said another.

The woman kneeling on the floor looked up, and for the first time Caroline could see that the man in front of her was wearing a chastity cage. She hadn't been going down on him at all, just teasing him. "I knew you were up to something," she said. "You do enjoy showing off your new toys like this, don't you?"

"I don't always get the chance to match them so well with one of my staff, though," Mr. Reed said through a slight grin. "And Twenty-nine here presents me with an unmissable opportunity. As you all know I'm quite fond of orgasm control, and like all of our servers, she's been given the task of denying herself orgasms during the weeks between events. It's such a delicious feeling for me, knowing that my staff come in to work on the weekend so desperate and needy."

He pulled his cell phone from his pocket and tapped a few buttons, and Caroline felt the dildo in her cunt start to vibrate. Either it was incredibly soft or the numbing gel hadn't completely worn off yet, because it was more of a distant sensation, but still Caroline wanted to explode. She'd already been teased so much; now she feared that Mr. Reed was either going to test her resolve or ruin her completely in front of a crowd of people.

"Twenty-nine, however, has been struggling a bit with her control between events. It's perfectly understandable, of course; she's a perpetual witness to the depravity that you perverts like to get up to in my house. And even though she's only beginning to discover how deep her kinks run, the rules of her employment prevent her from joining in." He turned to face her. "As much as she might like to. Isn't that right, Twenty-nine?"

Mr. Reed's voice hit her like a wave crashing over the beach; the vibrator kicked up a notch in power and Caroline's eyes squinted shut. The drinks on her tray began to jingle as she shuddered in pleasure.

"But I'm getting away from the point," said Mr. Reed, turning away from her to address the room. The vibrator calmed down again and Caroline swore into her ball gag, a bit of drool falling from the sides of her mouth. "You're all interested in exactly what I've done with that belt, aren't you?"

There was a general murmur of assent from the crowd; even the woman on her knees seemed intrigued.

"First, there's a small but powerful vibrating plug in the front that's driven by the belt's computer. It's keeping track of Twenty-nine's tip jar, if you will; fill the jar, and the vibrator runs for a short while."

One of the guests interrupted. "And we're all supposed to chip in to fill her up, eh?"

"Only if you believe her service deserves it, of course. I called it a tip jar for a reason." He turned back to Caroline. "But I wouldn't have brought Twenty-nine here in particular if I didn't think she would clear that bar easily."

Caroline wasn't sure if it was the praise that made her clench down or the fact that the vibe had started buzzing in her cunt again. Mr. Reed advanced slowly towards her as he spoke, never dropping eye contact, and she swore the vibe kept getting stronger as he kept getting closer.

"If you'd care to contribute, you can let One know when she delivers your drinks. You'll be charged after the event, and of course all of your gratuities will go directly to Twenty-nine's paycheck as well as filling the buffer in her belt. But, at least until I turn off the demonstration mode, the other thing that fills it is the sound of my voice." Mr. Reed was very close to Caroline now, staring deep into her eyes. "You see, I needed a simple way to fill her jar all the way to the top so you all had a chance to see the other program running in her belt, and this seemed like it would fit the bill."

Caroline could barely hear him over the buzzing in her ears and in her cunt. The vibe wasn't just humming away, it had started pulsing in a pattern that sent waves of pressure over her G-spot and reached all the way to the end of her channel. She breathed hard into the gag; hours of frustration atop days of denial were closing in on her. The orgasm she'd denied herself all week was mere moments away, and only the intensity of Mr. Reed's eyes on her seemed to be keeping it at bay. A high-pitched whine emerged from her throat as Caroline started to float on a sea of submission and hormones. The intense vibrations became more of a flutter, less insistent than before, letting her bathe in the erotic edge of orgasm...

... and then came to a halt.

Caroline's eyes refocused on Mr. Reed's and she whined again, pleading with him to say a few more words or "fill her tip jar" or whatever the fuck he needed to do to just turn the fucking vibrator back on, but it came out as indistinct babble and more drool falling from the sides of her mouth.

Mr. Reed suddenly turned back to the crowd, leaving Caroline wide-eyed and hanging. He picked up a drink from her tray, swirling the ice cubes around and taking a sip. One or two guests let out breaths they'd been holding, clearly caught up in the intensity of the display.

"It's not just a simple on/off setting, of course. The belt has a feedback and control loop built into it. A plug in Twenty-nine's ass is measuring the contractions of her pelvic floor. Of course there are a dozen more sensors built in that gather data about her physiological response and send it to the machine learning algorithm, but I wouldn't want to bore you with the details."

Another guest chuckled. "I don't think there's any fear of that, Reed. Impressive stuff as usual. And we get her for the whole evening, do we?"

"Indeed you do. Depending on how well you tip and how well she performs, you may yet get to see her beat the machine. Or, if I've done my homework correctly, you get a trussed-up and repeatedly-edged server who's desperate for your praise, whether that's verbal or monetary. Now, whose Old Fashioned have I stolen?"

A buzz of conversation erupted as One stepped forward and began handing out drinks off Caroline's tray. Everyone wanted to know more about the belt and how it worked, or fawned over the tipping app on One's tablet. Several lustful eyes were cast in Caroline's direction, which didn't help her ability to focus through the haze of getting edged hard for the second time tonight. Despite all her experience as a server, Caroline couldn't keep track of anything Mr. Reed was saying, much less who the guests were or who was interested in what. Her belt pinged softly every time someone made a deposit, and by the sounds of it, it was going to be a long and frustrating evening.