Self Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we already know how much you like to show off for a crowd, anonymous or not. You get so wet when other people are watching, don't you?"

The vibrator seemed to be getting stronger as the crowd noise ramped up. Apparently everyone in the room had noticed what was happening to Caroline, but not being able to see them all was driving her mad. She shrieked as her dresser grabbed her tits from behind, bouncing the clamps on her nipples and sending white-hot lines of pain across her chest.

Caroline drifted away, the warm, familiar sensation of surrender descending upon her like a blanket. Even the worst of the edging she'd received while serving was nothing compared to this. Stretched out and suspended from the dressing frame, her back arched and every muscle in her body taught from the belt's ministrations, she'd been completely ruined. If the belt didn't shut itself off, she was going to go absolutely insane.

"You've made Mr. Reed quite proud tonight. He only has one more request of you before we let you go. In fact, I think he wants to tell you himself."

Caroline held her breath. Was Mr. Reed here, too? She was so close. What else could he possibly ask of her? It didn't matter, he could have it. She'd given him everything tonight, everything she knew how to give and more. There was nothing left. Except for one thing.

"Come for me, Caroline."

It had been so long since she'd had an orgasm, so long since she'd been allowed to have an orgasm, and here was Mr. Reed's voice in her ear, telling her to do it.

For him.

It started in her core, pounding like her heartbeat, coursing through her veins, expanding into each muscle as it ran through her body. Her skin, already on fire, burned with desire. Caroline exploded as the unstoppable tsunami of orgasm washed over her, pleasure centers on overdrive as a supernova went off inside her head and she screamed out her climax, surrendering herself to Mr. Reed's approval and releasing all the pent-up tension of having been teased and tormented beyond the limits of her comprehension. She shrieked and wailed, uttered words in languages not yet discovered, and howled out her pleasure. Her orgasm lasted forever and ended much too soon, as if coming and not coming had blurred together into a single state and nothing could satisfy her the same way ever again.

The nipple clamps were removed without any warning, and Caroline screamed hoarsely as the blood rushed back to her sensitive tips. The tension holding her head back was released and she slumped forward in her cuffs, panting into the gag, finally, utterly defeated.

Mr. Reed's voice echoed in her ears again, but this time it was a familiar sentence that Caroline heard as both a promise and a threat:

"The clock on next week's bonus starts... now."