Self Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrator continued to torment her as she went about her business, ramping her up to an edge and then cooling her down as guests received their drinks and put tips in the jar. Whatever Mr. Reed had programmed into the belt's computer, it was working. Fortunately, One was ever-present and handled all the human interaction, and all Caroline had to do was follow her around and try not to spill anything. But balancing a platter full of drinks in her hand was different from having one strapped to her chastity belt and hanging from her neck, especially when that belt was trying very hard to distract her.

On another trip behind the bar to fill her tray after an unknowable length of time, Caroline closed her eyes and sighed. The vibrator had been quiet for a while, so she assumed her tip jar had run dry; unlike her cunt, which was very awake now that the numbing gel had worn completely off. Caroline was constantly being reminded not only of the fact that she hadn't had an orgasm, but that there was a nice hard cock up inside her the whole time as she walked back and forth.

One looked at her sideways as she mixed another cocktail. "Still having fun?"

Caroline had no idea how to answer, especially without being able to talk. She half laughed and half moaned in frustration, then twisted around so she could raise a middle finger in One's direction.

One snickered in response. "You still haven't come yet, then."

It was a lot easier to grunt 'no' than try to explain any further.

"Good girl," One said. "I hope you're up for a challenge."

"Challenge?" Caroline mumbled into her gag.

One laid a pair of identical, cone-shaped martini glasses on her tray. "Careful with these," she said. They were filled quite close to the brim with clear, ice-cold liquid and looked completely uncontrollable. One strode away quickly towards the other side of the room, causing Caroline to whimper; she was supposed to stay at One's side like a dog being trained to heel, but she knew if she tried to walk at a normal pace she'd lose at least half the liquor over the sides of the glass. Instead, she took slow, even steps as she crossed the room, practically willing the liquid to stay in the glass instead of sloshing all over her tray.

One cleared her throat and looked pointedly at Caroline. She'd stopped in front of a sofa where two guests were sitting. Caroline recognized them as a couple that had come in together; she wore a fishnet body stocking over a chastity belt of her own with a metal bra to match. His outfit screamed "leather daddy": combat boots, chaps, a tight jock strap, a vest, half-gloves, and a matching cap, all in black leather.

"Your martinis, sir, madam. As soon as Twenty-nine is done taking her sweet time getting over here."

The woman laughed. "Now that's not fair, is it? She's trying very hard not to spill our drinks."

One handed her tablet to the man, who started playing with the tipping interface. "Is this right?" he asked. "Her tip jar is empty at the moment?"

One smiled slightly. "That's correct."

"And she hasn't managed to come even once tonight, despite all that teasing?"

Caroline finished crossing the room, having only lost a minimal amount of alcohol over the sides of the awkwardly-shaped glasses along the way. One looked up at her expectantly, and she quickly shook her head to answer the man's question.

"What a very good girl!" said the woman. Caroline felt her cheeks heat up.

"Not that you'd know anything about being a good girl," growled the man.

"Oh, I'm very good at some things," she retorted.

"I know. That's why every time we come to one of Reed's parties, I have to lock your cunt away like this so you don't fuck half the room."

"It's your turn next week."

"Not if I win this month's bet."

"Not to interrupt, sir," said One, "but your drinks are warming up. And if I may be so bold, what is this month's wager?"

"We haven't actually decided yet," said the woman.

"I think I just did," said the man, looking up at Caroline. "Kneel, girl. And don't spill a drop."

Caroline watched as the man spread his legs and made room for her to kneel in front of him. She inched over until she was standing directly in front of him, then steadied herself on one leg and slowly knelt down, feeling the soaking wet but silent vibrator sliding around inside her. The tray shuddered and her bell jingled as she shifted her weight back and forth until her knees touched the ground and she sat back on her heels. But the clear liquid stayed inside the glasses, and the woman on the couch smiled at Caroline's display of skill and balance.

The man lifted his hips off the couch and pulled down his jock strap, revealing a thick cock that was stiffening by the second. Caroline's mouth watered; she wanted nothing more than to run her tongue over his hard flesh, however impossible that was at that moment. Instead, the man reached over and grabbed his partner by the back of her head and pulled her forcefully into his lap. She yelped and opened her mouth, falling into his lap and immediately starting to suck his cock.

"Take this back from me and fill her tip jar. Reed said something about an override for the intensity, didn't he?"

"He did, sir, but it's an extra charge on top of—"

"I don't care. Crank it up as high as it goes and fill the jar."

Caroline's eyes went big as One tapped at the tablet. "As you wish, sir."

"I don't think his little denial algorithm is as good as he thinks it is, and I'll put my money and her mouth on it. That girl has been stuffed full and teased for at least the last hour, and my wager is that she comes before I do. If this slut can get me off before your server, here, then I lose the bet. Otherwise, not only is my darling wife going back in her belt next month, I might sign her up to be one of Reed's little toys for the night, and she can be the one serving us drinks." He pressed on the back of his partner's head, forcing her down onto his cock until she choked and pulled back, gasping for air.

Caroline whined into her gag as the vibrator hummed to life, slowly increasing in power. Kneeling in front of this power couple with two delicately balanced cocktails on her serving tray was humiliating in the best way, but having a front-row seat to witness a blowjob like this pushed every button she knew she had. She moaned softly as the woman pulled the dick out of her throat, swirling her tongue around the head and wrapping her hand around the base of the shaft. She looked over and winked at Caroline, then plunged herself back down and started rapidly fucking him with her mouth.

The man groaned and tilted his head back, and Caroline desperately wanted to do the same. The vibrations continued to ramp up in her cunt, steadily climbing past the worst she'd felt so far, and she couldn't stifle her noises any more. He was right -- she'd been teased, edged, and praised all evening, not to mention all the kinky shenanigans she'd witnessed, and in any other situation she'd be jerking herself off with her favorite vibrator and coming a handful of times in short order.

But at that moment she happened to look past the couple and catch sight of Mr. Reed, quietly leaning against a wall and taking in the whole scene from afar. Was he simply watching his guests have a good time, or was he watching to see how well his invention would perform? Or how well Caroline would perform? What was she supposed to do? Balance the tray, or spill the drinks? Keep quiet, or scream into the gag? Try not to come, or give in to the pleasure? Win the bet -- or lose it?

Caroline was struggling to think straight, and in her puzzling over Mr. Reed's intentions she'd missed the fact that the belt had caught her getting too close to an orgasm and had backed off its assault. She gasped for breath, feeling the saliva run down her chin and drip onto her chest. The woman on the couch had taken her partner's cock deep into her throat again, and he clutched first at the sofa cushions, then at his own head, then at her hair.

"You won't get me that easily," he growled, pulling her up off his cock with a pop. She refused to let go of him with her hand, jacking with a well-practiced pace. "Fuck!" he swore. "Can't you turn that thing up any higher?"

"I'm afraid it's already at maximum power, sir," said One. "And it's been learning from Twenty-nine's reactions all night, so at this point it should be quite good at not allowing her to come."

"Damn control freak. All his toys are too well-trained," he said, catching Caroline's eyes. "Even the human ones."

His partner slowed her stroking, her eyes glassy as they both looked down at the server on her knees in front of them. Caroline, already a puddle of her own spit and come, melted under their gaze. The belt chose that moment to kick in again, returning straight to where it had left off, and the intensity caught Caroline so off-guard that she pitched forward, threatening to spill everything on her tray. The couple smiled, and he allowed her to lower her head into his lap again. "That's more like it," he said.

Caroline tried to focus on the blowjob happening in front of her and ignore the intense vibrations coming from the belt, but it was too much. Obscene slurping noises came from the woman's mouth as she pushed him towards an orgasm. Caroline's belt vibrated hard, shuddering against her clit as it started its pulsing pattern again, working her from both sides and giving her no hope at all of being allowed to choose whether or not she was going to come.

On her knees, helpless against the belt's onslaught, deep in submission to the scene playing out in front of her, penetrated and teased and edged, desperate for praise and above all desperate for Mr. Reed's approval, Caroline lost all semblance of control. The rush of blood roared in her ears as her orgasm rose up from deep within her chest, achingly slow but seemingly inevitable.

She clenched down hard as the vibrations rolled through her. A deep bass groan washed over her, but it wasn't hers, it was the man in front of her. His partner jerked his cock quickly with her hand while she sucked hard enough on the head that her cheeks caved in. The vibrations in Caroline's cunt evened out, but she could still feel her orgasm knocking on the door, filling her entire body from the inside, so very close to falling over the edge.

The man on the couch yelled out as he came, flooding the mouth of the woman in his lap, a single pearly drop leaking out and running down his cock as she struggled to swallow his load. Caroline's eyes squinted shut, and she moaned along with him as his orgasm echoed across the room, but hers remained distant. Her tray shook, bell jingling and liquor sloshing over the sides of the glass as she sobbed through the hardest, most difficult edge of them all, the vibrator slowing to an almost imperceptible hum.

When she finally opened her eyes and looked up again, Mr. Reed was gone, but One was smiling mischievously, subtly draping a washcloth over the arm of the couch. Caroline panted from the effort, locking eyes with the woman in front of her who smiled as she gently kissed her partner's cock and licked up the remnants of his orgasm. Somehow, through all of that, Caroline hadn't managed to reach climax, and she sobbed quietly into her gag. One helped her to shaky feet, taking the martini glasses off the tray and guiding her back towards the bar area with a few gentle words of encouragement.

The rest of Caroline's shift was a blur of cocktail glasses, vibrations in her cunt, laughing guests, and a constant cycle of edging and denial. Mr. Reed never returned, apparently satisfied with the data being collected on his experiment and not needing to stick around to see the end of the party. Eventually, after most of the guests had departed, One escorted Caroline back down the hallway towards the locker room. They stopped just outside while One took her arms out of the cuffs, removed her gag, and dismantled the tray assembly. Caroline rubbed her jaw and started to speak, but One hushed her.

"Don't try to talk, dear. It's been an intense evening and you've got a lot to process, I'm sure. Have a bottle of water when you get back to your bench and don't rush right into your car, okay? You did very well tonight and I'm sure Mr. Reed will be happy with your performance. We'll follow up some time this week to ask about your experience. Don't forget to put this gag back in your locker, and check your tablet for messages before you get undressed. There's a good girl."

Caroline nodded, still overwhelmed and only barely processing what One was saying, but mostly thankful that she didn't have to be coherent just yet.

It was later than usual and the locker room was mostly empty. A few of the other servers were hanging around in their street clothes, finishing up a conversation over a mug of tea before they returned to reality. One of them looked over at Caroline inquisitively as she came in, and Caroline flashed her a thumbs-up and a weak smile as she returned to her bench.

She tossed the ballgag onto the bench and sat down, looking herself over in the dressing mirror. There were marks on her cheeks from where the gag's straps bit into her skin. Her makeup was completely ruined. Her eyeliner streaked with tears she didn't remember crying, and her lipstick was smeared and messy. Considering she'd spent the evening being teased by an automatic edging machine, the version of herself she saw in the mirror looked about right.

Her mind raced with questions as she chugged a bottle of water. Did Mr. Reed get whatever he wanted out of his little "experiment"? One certainly seemed happy enough with how she'd done tonight. The constant cycle of arousal and edging amplified by the objectification had been one of the most outlandish and exhausting sexual experiences she'd ever had in her life. And yet, in an odd way, she was proud of herself for having made it through to the end of the night without coming even once. How weird was that?

She stripped off her gloves and tossed them on the bench next to the gag, then stuck her thumb onto the touchpad on her belt to unlock it. Usually they popped right open; none of the servers were wearing belts against their will, after all. Tonight, though, Caroline's belt beeped once, then buzzed in error. She reached for her tablet to see if there was any indication why and found a message waiting for her.

My dear Twenty-nine,

To say I am thrilled with your performance this evening would be a massive understatement. We'll discuss this more another time.

For now, I must apologize for inconveniencing you one more time before you leave, and I hope you will excuse the unusual circumstances. Due to the delicate electronics in your belt, it will need to be removed by my staff. Report to the belting room with your usual hood, and please enjoy the additional reward that I have authorized for you there.

— R

As usual, Mr. Reed was several steps ahead of her. But apparently she'd done well? Caroline stared at her tablet, reading the message over and over again. He was thrilled with her performance! It might not be as good as getting off, but the feeling of having been a good server and a good test subject for his experiment gave her a delicious, warm feeling in her stomach. Her pussy throbbed, reminding her that she was still wearing her belt, but she didn't care. She could get herself off some other time.

Caroline bounced out of her chair, grabbing her hood from the locker. She floated over to the annex door, pulled on the hood, and punched the button on the wall. The door slid open and she danced inside, finding her mark and reaching up for the bar before anyone could even say hello.

Her dresser laughed at her enthusiasm. "I take it you had a good evening."

"I can't even begin to describe it, ma'am. What a night." Caroline's wrists and ankles were strapped in, and the machine pulled her feet apart to give the dresser easier access to the belt.

"Careful, Twenty-nine, you're going to make me jealous."

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry!" Caroline said, wincing, but the dresser simply laughed again.

"Oh don't worry, dear. I'm much more used to being edged than you are, believe me. Anything in particular that stands out for you?"

"God," Caroline laughed, "where to even begin? The whole thing was mind-blowing. I was exhausted when I got off the floor, but the more I think about what happened and, uh, how proud Mr. Reed was... well, to be honest, I'm kind of buzzing right now."

"Is that so?" Caroline's belt beeped, and the vibrator hummed to life on the lowest setting.

Caroline gasped, and her hips twisted involuntarily. "What? I thought... I thought you were taking that off."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" The intensity increased, and Caroline gushed around it.

"I... uh... no?"

"Good girl," said the dresser. "Now, I have a few questions for you, and it's important that you be as honest as you can. Would you say that being put in additional bondage tonight improved the experience for you, or made it worse?"

"Wh... what?"

"The bondage. When One put you in those armbinders and pulled your shoulders back so your tits would be on display to the guests over your tray, would you say that made the experience more erotic, or less?"

Caroline moaned as the vibe got even stronger. "Oh... more... I think."

"Very good." The winch hummed to life and Caroline was pulled up off the ground, hanging from her wrist cuffs and turning slightly back and forth. "What about the ballgag? Did you have any trouble with the size?"

"No... no, it was, uh, okay."

"Same question, then; did the gag make things more erotic, or less?"

The vibrator jumped another level, and Caroline found it hard to form coherent sentences. "Um... more..."

"Excellent." Caroline gasped as a hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged, craning her neck. A ball was pressed into her open mouth, straps quickly tightened behind her head, and when they let go Caroline found that her hair had been pulled back like a bow string and she was unable to straighten up.

"You also requested enhanced suppression when we shaved you earlier, which resulted in a pair of nipple clamps being applied. Would you say that your nipples have recovered from that?"

One of Caroline's nipples was plucked away from her chest. Caroline yelped as the clamp's spring was released and it bit down hard, obviously weighted with something heavy. The other nipple received the same treatment, just like they had before. Caroline shook in her bonds as the pain blossomed in her head and made her whine into the gag.

"I suppose I'll take that as a yes, but don't worry, I won't ask you to describe how much you like it." Her dresser's voice suddenly appeared in her ear, low and husky as she whispered. "You've been an exceptionally good girl for us tonight, Twenty-nine. And everyone here knows it."

The sounds of conversation came from all around Caroline, and she struggled to process what was happening. Were there people watching her? Where had they all come from? With her back arched and her hips thrust forward, the vibrator in her belt pressed hard against her G-spot, immediately upping the intensity of the sensation rippling through her cunt. A part of her knew that the belt was programmed to figure out how close she was to coming and stop stimulating her, but the coherent part of her brain was starting to slip away.

Caroline moaned loudly, her cunt twitching and pulsing around the vibrator as it beat against her from the inside. She wasn't supposed to come. She'd made it this far without coming. Her body had learned how not to come, had been taught not to come by this infernal belt, turning itself on and off at just the right moments until her muscles stopped contracting on their own. She wanted to make everyone so proud of her no matter what, but this was too much for her to take.