Self Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I got home, my bottom, breasts and pussy were so sore I could hardly walk. "Roll on Wednesday," I was thinking.

Well, Geoff had a few friends too didn't he? Within six months I was so far down the road to degradation, Martin's little house was playing host to sights that might cause the most experienced member of the Miami Vice Squad to throw-up.

Stripped, fondled and passed-around from chair to chair, room to room, duo to duo, I was fucked so hard and so often that cum would be running out of me in streams even as a fresh cock would find its way into me. I learned how to suck one man while two others fucked me either singly or together.

Whereas I would once be too sore to handle anything after my third or fourth "session," I learned to overcome the pain barrier and could take whatever physical abuse was handed out - orally, vaginally and definitely anally. They would be queuing-up to fuck me in the ass for days. Often, I would dress to go home while the men were lying around the house a spent force, wondering what vitamin pills I must have been taking.

I had turned twenty when I met Jim, one of the few guys in my hometown who had never fucked me. College was long since canceled andMom had virtually disowned me by then, having a reasonable idea I'm sure, what my idea of "keeping fit" was.

Jim was not short of business acumen and during one "group/grope session" at one of the guy's homes - I had long since moved on from Martin - he took me aside and said "Look Heather... if you're willing to go the distance with all these men - why not make some money out of it?"

Within a month I had totally left home and was set-up here on Cleveland Drive. I suppose you could say that Jim "pimped" for me but in all honesty, I really wasn't short of contacts.

You get to meet the weirdest people in the sex business. Men who would bring their wives - not just to watch either but whose tastes themselves ran to fondling and fucking young girls. How many times was I put across the woman's lap and spanked insensible while the husband would grope me between my legs or inside my bra? Fathers who occasionally brought their sons to strip and fondle a "young girl" (I used to dress-like-a-teen for such occasions) after which they might watch her get fucked or even try it themselves.

So yeah, having dropped out of college like I said, I was starting to make plenty of money - even allowing for Jim's "commissions." Shame I was introduced to heroin!

My dad's words - "Have respect for yourself Heather"- have long since been swept under the carpet, along with his daughter's future. The heroin usage has seen to it that my clientele let's say, are no longer "screened." I can't afford to be choosy.

A thin twenty-one year-old girl with track-marks and hollow-eyes, commands rather less sexual interest than a vibrant eighteen-year old teenager in cute pink knickers.

But hey, I still love being spanked... if you're interested?

© Phrenetic_Ice

12