Self-sucking it Deep

Story Info
A young man discovers autofellatio learns to swallow cum.
4.8k words
4.66
22.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love orally gratifying my penis. It's been my greatest source of anxiety release since I first discovered the pleasure it could provide. I get such warm and wonderful pleasure when I lick and suckle its soft flesh until it releases both fluid and stress. My cock is a greedy, tireless lover, and demands almost constant attention from me, sometimes at very inconvenient moments. Consequently, I have had to satisfy it's craving in some odd locations over the years, funeral home bathrooms, the middle of the woods, grocery store parking lots, and even my backyard shed.

Over time, I've learned how it wants to be touched, squeezed, stroked, and especially sucked. My God, does it love to be sucked! Whenever I look down at this protrusion of warm flesh, blood vessels, and nerves, my mouth seems to just open, water, and gravitate down towards it like a hungry magnet, and I'm often helpless to resist the compulsion to stop whatever I'm doing and pleasure it. When I shower I find myself wanting to engulf it with my wet lips and drag it back out across my tongue, until it releases its energy back within me.

I do web publishing and make a very good living at it, working out of my own apartment in a quiet college town. This tends to make me a bit isolated though, and I often spend weeks holed up alone, only venturing out for groceries when necessary. Masturbation is my primary source of both exercise and tension release, so I practice it on a steady basis daily. As a consequence, I have little need for clothing unless I have to leave home for some reason and have gone weeks at a time without ever putting on a stitch of clothing.

I really started increasing my masturbation frequency when I got my own apartment. For some guys independence to finally come and go at will is the big allure of getting out on your own for the first time, but for me the allure was always privacy. Living at home with four brothers and sisters, where I had to share not only a bedroom with my oldest brother, but a bathroom, with older siblings tends to make you value your alone time. I never had privacy to stroke my horny pole and often had to resort to sneaking off into the woods to get relief.

I went from jerking off once or twice a day (when I could find the opportunity) to 5-7 times a day every day, seven days a week, once privacy became a reality. My first weekend alone in my new apartment at college for example, I masturbated for seventeen straight hours, and came eleven times between 7am and midnight in a single day, just because I damn-well could! This set the tone for what was to become a regular masturbatory lifestyle. I began amassing an array of stroke toys to enhance my habit. I even invested in a hot little sex doll that I keep in my bed. I keep every one of her tight holes filled with cum.

I do have a social life and hang out with my buddies fairly regularly. I even have a decent sex life with a few girls I went to school with, and occasionally a cute, petite male suck buddy who 69s with me sometimes. My idea of a relaxing vacation is spending a ling weekend with a friend 69ing each other to orgasm after orgasm with PS-4 gaming breaks between oral sessions.

Several years ago, before leaving home, I discovered I was flexible enough to throw my legs over and behind my head, and then anchor them there without difficulty. My friends often joked about me being a human pretzel and even suggested I could suck my own cock were I into that sort of thing. This ability brought my face and mouth in almost direct contact with my lower abdomen and pubis and made me privately wonder if I could really suck my own cock, but for a long time I never got up the nerve to actually try it. Of course I did try it eventually.

A few weeks after settling into my own apartment I was looking for a way to enhance my self-pleasure. Straight manual masturbation just wasn't satiating my sexual hunger and I had been literally beating my meat raw in frustration. I either needed help from someone physically, or needed a new toy, or something new to satisfy my cravings. Finally, I thought about how flexible I was and knew I had to try to suck myself.

I laid out a Pilates mat on the floor, stripped down naked, and locked my heels behind my head, bringing my crotch up close and personal to my face. my erection was inflamed and irritated from days of manual punishment I had inflicted upon it, but still standing at attention and ready for action. I could tell from my proximity it would easily fit into my mouth if only I would put it there. My heart beat with excitement as I lifted it to my face and opened my mouth. A drop of precum had formed at the tip and I licked it off.

"Mmmm, that was nice", I thought. Finally, I slipped the head past my lips and into the warmth of my mouth. I sucked the inflamed head, lightly at first. My God it felt so good doing that! It tasted slightly salty and warm. I pulled it out and smacked my tongue and the roof of my mouth together. I liked how I tasted. It felt really sexy. Bubbly saliva coated my glans and I cocked my head and returned it to my mouth for more. This time I penetrated two inches into my mouth, feeling every ridge and vein as it slid slowly past my lips. My legs shook involuntarily and I moaned as the warmth spread through my entire body in response. I rolled my tongue in circles around my glans and would have screamed in surprise had I been able to do so as I convulsed from a burst of pleasure. I pulled out again. The first two inches of my cock was coated with thick saliva, revealing just how far down it had penetrated into my mouth.

"That's so fucking hot", I thought. I went back in, this time pushing it as far as I could reach onto my tongue, a full four inches into my mouth, then began pumping it in and out with both hands. I couldn't think anymore, it felt so good. My heart raced wildly.

"My God, I can really give myself a blowjob", I thought. It was so taboo and forbidden, and dirty, and I loved it! It was my cock, and oh God help me, I wanted to swallow every inch of it it!

Suck it I did, long and slow, savoring every stroke, making love to my warm flesh. After ten or so minutes of this I couldn't hold back and climaxed hard. I was barely able pull out of my mouth in time before squirting hot ropes of warm, thick cum all over my face. I felt like such a naughty cum whore, but loved how sexy it felt to make myself erupt so deliciously. That first night I managed to suck myself to orgasm another three times, finally collapsing in exhaustion sometime after daylight the following morning drenched in sperm.

After this, I wanted to explore the limits of self-pleasure and began pushing my limits, pulling my horny flesh deeper into my mouth in search of greater surface stimulation to the point I gagged. My penis tasted so good and right and I wanted to swallow more and more of it. I felt like a dirty cock-slut, gobbling, straining, and bobbing my head for every millimeter, but I didn't care. I was alone in the privacy of my own home, making love to myself, and having my way with my body as both a dominant and submissive lover, and I didn't want to stop.

These days I practice autofellatio, or self-sucking on a daily basis. I go down on my own cock and stimulate it for long periods of time in my mouth until I orgasm. I self multiple times a day when I'm really cranked up. I have an 8" cock, fully erect, but more importantly, I'm 6'3", and gifted with a long, flexible torso, and equally long legs, which allows my spine a greater degree of arc when I'm doubled over to my crotch. My penis is long, but not thick, so I can easily take the full length of my shaft into my mouth and throat fairly comfortably.

Selfing is the ultimate masturbatory experience. I love how my red inflamed penis looks and feels as it disappears in and out of the comfort my submissive mouth until I'm overwhelmed with climax and release my bodily fluids from my scrotum into my stomach. The smell of my own sexual energy and fluids are incredibly sensual, and I use my olfactory senses as a tool to sustain my level of sexual arousal, just so I can stay horny and hard. Selfing is masturbation on steroids. For me slow and sensual is about 20-30 strokes a minute, the rate that sustains my sessions the longest before I have to relax. Occasionally I like it hard and fast, but most of the time I like it slow and sensual.

Usually I self when I just need to climax quickly, or when I'm ready for the ending of a long manual/toy session. I don't really need a reason though. Quite often I just like to curl up, close my eyes, slow my breathing, and let the cares of the world wash over me as I leisurely make love to myself. Often this takes the form of stroking my erection in and out of my waiting mouth with my fingers, rather than bobbing my mouth and head up and down onto my cock. I like to feel as if I'm feeding dick into my open, submissive mouth that obediently swallows what I give it to swallow. I love the duality of being both submissive recipient and dominant master as I feed myself hard dick.

During my early days of selfing, tears would roll down my cheeks as my throat protested the repeated invasion, preventing me from reaching a sustained rhythm, much less an orgasm. Eventually, I learned to relax my throat as my warm cock pushed deeper into it. I had to train it to become accustomed to my sliding penis. Slowly the gagging incidents lessened, and eventually stopped.

When I am communing with my penis, it becomes my entire world. My horny phallus completely fills my visual field closeup and personal. My crotch releases sex pheromones, which smell like 'me having sex with me.' It's deliciously intoxicating, knowing that I'm manipulating so many bodily functions to produce a powerful sexual response, unadulterated by the smell or stimulation of others. My sweet discharge tastes so sensual and familiar as precum periodically rewards my tongue and I get so turned on by the sounds of flesh sliding across the surface of flesh as I feed my sex organs to myself for pleasure.

The feeling of steady, penile stimulation dominates the other four senses. The noise and needs of the real world fade away until every neural input I receive consists solely of my own sexual gratification. It's a blissful, and extremely sensual experience beyond one you could have with another person once you open yourself freely to it, and the most personal communion a male human can have with himself.

My post-orgasm refractory period is a bit of a downer to be overcome, especially when I'm really keyed up for multiple, back-to-back rounds of self-sex. It's that period just after an orgasm when you want more but you don't want more. I've learned my own refractory period lasts about 8-12 minutes after I orgasm. My cock doesn't want to respond during this time and my brain is just overdosed from constantly dumping endorphins into my central nervous system.

When I'm really determined to make a quick turnaround after an orgasm I discovered a few tricks that get me aroused and ready faster. The first involves consistent penile stimulation after an orgasm. This is easier said than done though. After multiple trials and failures I trained myself to resist the urge to pul my penis out of my mouth after an orgasm. Initially, it's extremely sensitive just after I cum, so I keep my tongue movements to a minimum, except to swallow any residual ejaculate.

After four or five minutes though I begin manipulating my limp flesh back and forth with my tongue, taking care to avoid the still-sensitive head, allowing it to float within my mouth until the wet warmth convince it to respond again. The first time I felt the return of an erection in my mouth after a hard orgasm, without having extracted it was a euphoric experience. It felt as if I could almost suck myself non-stop for the rest of my life. I thought this must be what drug addicts must feel.

The second strategy to improve my recovery time is olfactory and taste reinforcement. When I'm craving a multiple orgasm session I resist swallowing my cum and spit it out of my mouth, then spread it all over my lower face, neck, and lips until my face is coated and gooey with my pungent sperm. I make a point of spreading a generous amount of thick sperm just below and sometimes inside of my nose and upper lip, then let it all dry there. I also resist the urge to swallow more cum than necessary during the recovery period, so sperm and ejaculatory fluid coats my mouth and tongue. I call my little technique bukakke-recovery, lol.

The combined pungent aroma and taste of cum overwhelms my senses with every breath through my mouth and nose and reinforces the desire for more sex, not to mention making me feel like a filthy little cum whore. I get a very sensual satisfaction cumming all over myself, and just leaving it on my body to dry as I go down on myself for more. The combined strategy of "oral docking" during recover with sperm-reinforcement usually cuts my turnaround time by about a third and I can sometimes get an erection again as little as five minutes.

As I said earlier, one of the things that really arouses me surrounds the taste of my very sweaty cock. After a long road trip my crotch smells really strong and sweaty, a state I find very arousing the longer I remain my own regular lover. When I first penetrate my mouth I swirl my flesh around, exploring my slippery inner cheeks and oral cavity, pulling the salty flavor from its surfaces. Then I swallow the flavor back with satisfaction. I snake my tongue beneath my foreskin into the hidden crevices under the base of my corona for more flavor. After a through bath I began to massage the base of my swollen, sensitive glans back and forth with my tongue, searching for the most sensitive spots in need of service. All the while I steadily pump into my face tightly from the root and moan in pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure consumes me.

Once I'm inside my private headspace it's a struggle to leave before a climax unless there's a knock at the door or I get a muscle cramp. When my erection returns to my mouth after a break there's a sort of mental "welcome back" feeling that almost speaks to me. I close my eyes and the world dims into the background and it becomes difficult to return to any sort of state of awareness. I wrap my arms around the back of my thighs and ass, pulling my genitals down against my face.

My breathing slows and I relax my body. I begin to rock, almost involuntarily in response to pleasure as I slowly make passionate love to my blood-engorged organ. Nothing exists except the flesh gliding steadily in and out of my mouth, directed by the waves of pleasure that course through my body with every thrust. For the first 15-20 minutes of a session I close my eyes and allow desire to dictate the rhythm and level of suction I apply. I surrender completely to primal instincts and adjust my movements in response to any pleasurable feedback that sustains or heightens my level of arousal.

When I first began self-sucking I would usually cum on my face or neck if I happened to bring myself to orgasm while still enveloped in the Plow position, never in my mouth though. It just seemed dirty and gay, and "good boys like me didn't do that." The first time I "accidentally" brought myself to orgasm inside my mouth was a personal mind-fuck to overcome. My cock always gets what it wants, and it's a very hungry and noisy lover that always wants more. On my first cum-in-mouth experience I forgot this fact.

One particularly hot May evening I had just completed finals at the end of my freshman year of college, and had gone out with friends for beer to a bar down the street to celebrate. We were all computer geeks and therefore not blessed with female companionship at the time. After the party broke up I was ready to return home for some private, personal celebration, as were my friends I am sure. As I walked back home my cock pressed hard against my jeans as I thought about just how I was going to relax for most of the summer break. I was highly motivated to suck my cock raw! I only had to walk a few blocks to my apartment, but my state of arousal made it seem like I was walking in slow motion. I pinched my nipples to try and stave off or at least satisfy the level of arousal, but it just made me even hornier.

I practically ran into my apartment in anticipation the last couple of hundred yards, then stripped down naked coming through the door. I dimmed the lights to a comfortable level, then gave myself a few foreplay strokes as I leaned back against the wall, to get really good and primed. My cock got really red and engorged and stood firmly at attention, arching up slightly towards my mouth invitingly. It seemed to know what it was going to get. I got down onto my floor mat, stretched my back muscles out briefly, then placed my ankles over and behind my head.

A film of cool sweat coated my entire body and crotch from my brisk walk home and my skin was still still hot and red. I was breathing heavily though and needed to relax and cool down. My glistening crotch and genitals loomed invitingly above me. My balls hung loosely behind my erection, resting warmly on my chin. My cock hung at the entrance of my lips like a beggar at the door of a church. I was met with the aroma of my warm sweaty sex emanating from between my legs, heightening my excitement. I hadn't bathed in about 24 hours and had gotten hot and sweaty outdoors several times that day before coming home. It smelled erotic and seductive. My body smelled sharply sweet of anxiety still leeching from my pores from the stress of my last final exam after lunch that day.

"I'm going to fix that now", I thought to myself.

I keep my crotch shaved smooth and bare and briefly examined my sweat-coated inner femoral tendons stretching tight where my thigh intersects my inner pelvis as I spread my knees in each direction. I bent over a little farther and sucked each protruding tendon, sampling the film of sweat from each, and ignoring my sensitive erection in the center. I tasted warm and salty and made loud smacking noises as I wet-sucked the days sweat from my steamy crotch, slowly moving my lips closer to the base of my erection with every lick.

I moved to the center of my pelvis and sucked the last of the sweat from around the base of my cock, sending shivers throughout my body. My glans flexed involuntarily with delight. Finally I couldn't take the foreplay any longer. I flexed my Kegals, filling my shaft and glans tight with blood, then slipped my aching erection hands-free into its favorite warm nest with a long satisfying sigh.

My erection was screaming for relief after a week of tough study sessions and exams and I was so ready to literally skull-fuck my face until August. The last time I had selfed I had found an especially sensitive spot along the dorsal side below the base of my glans that I had worked repeatedly between my lips to a delicious, explosive climax and I was anxious to find it again and repeat the experience. I wanted a fast orgasm with a quick turnaround first though, so I could have several slower sessions throughout the rest of the night. All I could think about was working that spot with the right amount of tight, concentrated suction for as long as I could ride it.

I adjusted my ankles behind my head and my shoulders centered on the mat, finding the most comfortable position possible, then played around with various suction strengths and rhythms around my underside of my glans, then slipped my stiff glans into my mouth. I set a nice rhythm at about 60 strokes a minute. I wanted to slow down and conserve my energy and breath, it couldn't force myself to do it. I squeezed the base of my shaft tightly and flexed my Kegals again, causing my glans to expand in my mouth, then, maintaining my grip at the base, forced the blood upwards towards the tip in short, jerky strokes. A huge wave of endorphins exploded into my central nervous system and a large drop of precum spread across my tongue in response. I moaned loudly from pleasure, took a deep breath, then exhaled it slowly with satisfaction.

12