Self-sucking it Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought the beer I had consumed earlier that night l would have delayed my orgasms, but that wasn't the case. I wrapped my arms around my waist, pulling my face and lips down to the surface of my scrotum, then relaxed my throat and breathing. I felt my swollen glans arching downward snugly into my pharynx, taking the full length of my shaft down to its physical limit as my tension rose. I slipped my right thumb and index finger beaten my lips and pubis, encircling the base of my erection and squeezed. As I deep-throated my cock my body twitched and pulsed. I rolled my face right and left, making love to the warm cock lodged deep in my face. My lips opened and closed around the pulsating base, securing their grip. I was nearly out of breath, having engulfed myself for well over 45 seconds, but wanted one final thrust before coming up for air. I grabbed my ass firmly with both hands and pulled myself deeper.

My lips and nose pressed hard against my pubis as I forced the final half inch of flesh deeper into my throat. I moaned long and hard as I felt my glans push deeper and the vibrations from my vocal cords massaged my shaft in exquisite pleasure. I fought off the need to gag, then finally came up for several deep breaths and a cough. Rills of thick bubbly saliva dripped from my dark red glans onto my chest as I gave my cock several slick strokes, then returned it to my mouth. I needed to cum, but I wanted to back off too.

I thought to myself, "just a few more strokes and I'll back down and let it subside." It was too late though. My climax spiked with astonishing speed. My body shook with pleasure, and I rode the experience a half second too long before I ejaculated in bursts. I tried to pull out of my mouth, but the first burst of cum shot forcefully across my tongue and into the back of my throat. The second blast went throughout the insides of my mouth, coating it with warm, salinated globs of thick chlorinated sperm and seminal fluid.

My eyes widened at the unmistakeable taste and smell of cum exploding within my oral and nasal cavity, and draining down the back of my throat. The sensation was violent and incredible. I coughed hard, bringing the cum from the back of my throat up into my mouth. I pulled out and continued to cum warm ropes of the days' stress all over my face and cheeks. Cloudy bursts of semen ejected everywhere, on my neck, my chest, and my chin. I could feel hot cum oozing down my neck onto my pilates mat, but was more focused on the strong, chlorinated taste of slick sperm and seminal fluid that now filled my mouth and coated my tongue. I expelled the liquid out of my mouth quickly, and it ran across the sides of my cheeks and down my face. Having spit, I closed my mouth, getting my first full taste of thick cum across my tongue as I smacked it off the roof of my mouth and began to inhale.

I had caught myself off guard and wasn't sure how to feel about what I had done. Did this make me gay? It had felt so good and rose so fast that I couldn't stop. I had pulled out too late and had cum in my mouth!

I was tasting boy cum, "my boy cum", I thought to myself, and in truth it wasn't all that bad. I was strangely disgusted and turned on at the same time from what I had done, but somehow knew I wanted to do it again.

"This is what gay guys and girls taste when they let a guy cum in their mouth", I thought. "If I'm not gay deep-throating my own dick, I'm certainly not gay by cumming in my mouth", I reasoned with a laugh.

As I released my legs and relaxed my body I sat up finally. Cum dripped from my chin onto my soaked cock below me. I licked the cooling fluid from my lips and breathed the strong aroma of ejaculate through my nose, trying to decide how I felt about it. The worst part of what I had done was that I had momentarily choked and coughed, not that I had cum in my mouth.

"I already suck cock every day", I thought, "this is just the next logical step." I decided that I was making too big of a deal of what I had done. I didn't feel gay, although I had swapped head several times with two buddies in high school. I had also slept with four girls at that point in my life and knew I preferred the sexual company of women.

Over time, shock and disgust gave way to acceptance, and eventually I was looking forward to taking my ejaculate at the end of a session. The pleasure of completing an orgasm in my mouth, rather than with my hand is so much better. I can almost hear the fluid traveling up my shaft as I release into my mouth each time now. Now, when I climax, I pull my glans back into my mouth just before ejaculation and close off my throat, so I don't choke or cough. Then I take every spurt of it mid-tongue, where the bitter-sensing tastebuds are concentrated, then swallow in down into my throat as further bursts follow. When the ejaculate flow subsides, I milk myself hard from the base, just to get those last few drops from the shaft, then spread this above my upper lip and face to help maintain arousal into the next session.

It's July now, and I just finished a large project that should keep me housed and fed for the rest of the summer. Consequently, my level of stress and workload right now is practically non-existent, so I try to cum as often as possible, whether it be in my mouth, my hands, in a toy, or inside another person. Lately I'm averaging about six orgasms a day over a 10-12 hour period of intermittent masturbation. I like to see just how long I can keep my penis in my mouth, so I'm experimenting with techniques to hold my breath longer and keep me in the Plow position longer.

With a little hyperventilation I found I can deep-throat myself for about 65 exquisite seconds before coming up for air and find that jacking off into my mouth with my hand seems to stimulate me better than bobbing my head up and down on my immobile cock. My self-suck sessions make up about a third of my daily masturbation workout and I'm always looking for new ways to heighten the sensual experience, so if anyone has any unique feedback, I would love to hear your comments.

12