All Comments on 'Self-sucking it Deep'

by Gonzomonger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have always wished that I could suck my cock but after reading this it would be a bit of a curse as I wouldn't get anything else done. I do like to lay on my back and put my legs over my head and cum in my mouth and it is so much better when my wife watches me!!!

ipreferoralipreferoralalmost 2 years ago

Very exciting! Technically, the balls hit the nose and the pubis hits the chin.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

When I was younger and skinnier I could do it, but could only get about half of it in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mmmmmm….that was so fucking hot! Reading this story soon had me trying to replicate the experience. Though I can’t claim to match the sexual appetite of the author, the thought of sucking my own cock and filling my mouth with my own hot cum soon had me in a lust-filled frenzy. I lay on the floor with a pillow under my neck and then flung my legs over my head so my cock pointed right at my face. I pulled my engorged cock towards my mouth until I could lick the tip and then gradually sucked more of the head into my mouth. The pleasure was intense as I increased the suction on my dick until I exploded and flooded my mouth with my creamy sperm. I swear I had never cum so much in my life and just had to swallow most of it. Just writing this has got me so horny that I’m going to give myself a repeat performance right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I too love the pleasure of sucking myself and drinking my own ejaculation fluid. It is so good. Thank you for sharing that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I used to self suck myself off and I truly enjoyed swallowing my cum. If I could reach it again I sure would suck all of my 8 inches until I blasted off down my throat. Hell yes

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 1 year ago

I can’t, but only know that because I’ve tried. Years ago, when I first jacked off into my own mouth, I quickly got up and spit it into the sink. Now, I rather like the taste and feel of my cum, as it coats my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I keep a small bottle of it in my fridge for when I get the urge.

I do have a recurring dream where I am stretching and stretching and finally get my lips around my cock, only to wake up disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like fun! I wish I could suck myself off too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I did this when I was much younger. I wish I could still do it. I loved feeling my crock cunning in my mouth.

dougmvadougmva18 days ago

The best I could do when I was much younger was licking the tip.. if I could really suck myself I'd be in heaven and never need anyone else in my life..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous