Selfie Swapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing as the scientist told me I was a biological female now, Madison set up an appointment for me with her gynecologist. We decided that being honest with the doctor about everything would be the best course of action. Dr. Jillian was actually really nice and understanding. I don't think she actually believed us at first, but when we showed her the video of my split second transformation, she seemed to come around. Dr. Jillian walked me through all of my new lady parts and explained how my new plumbing worked. The stirrups and speculum were pretty uncomfortable. She told me everything looked perfectly normal and that I was a healthy and fertile woman. She also gave me a prescription for birth control. I told her I wasn't sexually active and really had no plans to sleep with anyone but she was adamant that I still take them in case I changed my mind. The last thing I wanted to do was end up pregnant so I agreed to take them.

Dr. Jillian informed me that it was standard practice for a woman to keep herself groomed down there, it was also more hygienic so Madison took me to a salon for a wax. Pure torture is the only phrase that comes to mind as the little Asian lady ripped my hairs out. She did my legs, bikini area, arm pits and even eye brows. Other than the small landing strip above my pussy, I was completely hairless below my waist. I absolutely adored how smooth everything ended up being. So much so that I decided the pain was worth the results.

I found an ad for a lawyer as I was searching the internet on ways to get my identification to match my current state. He's been involved with helping women and men, like me, who experienced the side effects from the "Selfie Swap" app. Most of his clients are women and men who were already trans and decided to keep their new bodies after taking the selfie, but there were several like me who didn't fully understand the rules. Fortunately I had enough money in savings to pay for his services but that left me strapped for cash. It was going to take several more weeks to completely change my identity and receive my new identification, but soon enough I would be Camrynn Leigh Phillips instead of Cameron Lee Phillips. I considered completely changing up my name, but I couldn't really come up with anything better, plus I was getting used to being called Cammie anyway.

Madison was able to get me a job as a hostess through her work while I was waiting on my new documents to come in. She was a district manager of a large chain of restaurants. Her friend Krissy, who I met at my birthday party, was the branch manager. The pay wasn't what I was use to making, it wouldn't even be enough to cover my monthly bills but at least some income was better than nothing. Krissy was really sweet and we hit it off quickly. It helped that she knew my situation so we didn't have my secret holding us back from being honest with each other.

Between Krissy and Madison they were able to gift me a decent wardrobe. I was thankful for the help seeing as I didn't have the money to go on a shopping spree. While I appreciated the gesture, I couldn't help but wonder if they gave me their most girly and feminine clothing on purpose. Other than a few pairs of sweat pants and some tight yoga pants, everything was dresses, skirts, shorty shorts, blouses and cute tops. And seeing as my ears were pierced now, they supplied me with my own jewelry.

Madison told me I needed my own underwear so she took me to a lingerie store. She offered to pay, which I tried to decline but she told me to consider it a late birthday gift. When I pointed out the fact that she already got me a gift, she replied that I had no use for sized XL golf shirt anymore. We discovered that my bra size was 32C. According to the bra Madison gave me, she was a 34C. I guess my boobs weren't bigger than hers after all, they just appeared to be bigger on my smaller frame. We picked out several different bras so I could have options depending on what clothes I decided to wear. We also got several styles of panties. When the cashier rang us up the total was nearly four hundred bucks!

"Why are women's underwear so expensive?"

"That's just the way it is. We could have saved some money by going to a big box store, but trust me, when you wear a bra all day everyday you want quality and comfort."

Seeing as I've been wearing the same ill fitting bra for a couple of weeks, I could definitely understand where she was coming from. I thanked her again and told her she didn't have to spend that kind of money on me. She said it was no problem and that it was her job to look after her "little sister". Little sister was a term I was still getting used to hearing but I guess that's what I am now. I've even noticed how I look up to my "big sister" in a different way now. Not just literally looking up to her because she's taller than me now but I've found myself wanting to be more like her. She really is an amazing person so it's not like she's a bad role model for me.

I needed a break from reality so I thought I could go to the gym to work out some of my frustrations. I hadn't seen Jason since my birthday party. We'd texted back and forth a few times but that's the only communication that we shared. I knew he'd be at the gym along with a few of our other workout buddies. I didn't want to show up looking too feminine but my options were limited on that front. I wore a pair of yoga pants with a sports bra and tank top. I didn't think makeup would be a good idea as I'd probably be sweating so I only applied some lip gloss.

Thankfully no one asked any questions when I swiped my membership card to gain entry. I stopped myself from walking into the men's locker room and made my way to the women's. I placed my duffle bag that contained a change of clothes into an empty locker then made my way to the workout equipment. I saw Jason along with Kurt and Larry by the weight benches.

"Hey guys, long time no see. How have you all been?"

Kurt replied.

"Umm, do we know you?"

"Of course you do, it's me, Cam!"

Larry responded.

"Holy shit dude, is that really you? Jason told us about how you got turned into a girl. He didn't say anything about how sexy you were though."

Then Kurt added.

"I know right? Why don't you come sit on my lap and help me do some groin thrusts?"

Then Jason rescued me by saying.

"Hey guys, cool it okay. I know Cammie here is a very beautiful girl now but our old friend Cameron is still inside her somewhere."

Larry responded by saying.

"Yeah, well maybe she'd like for me to be inside her too!"

To my surprise, Jason pushed Larry against the mirrored wall so hard that I was surprised it didn't shatter. Then he stuck his finger in Larry's face and said.

"I told you to fucking cool it man! Keep saying shit like that to her and I'm going to kick your ass! That goes for you too Kurt. Understand?"

"Shit man, we were just joking around. Sorry Jason, and sorry Cameron...or Cammie. We'll knock it off."

I was touched by how Jason stood up for me. I knew Kurt and Larry were just joking around but it did make me feel a little uncomfortable. Although they kept their little comments to themselves I noticed how their eyes roamed over my body. My yoga pants really showed off my round ass and the sports bra pushed my tits together to put them on display. The tank top I wore was too low cut to cover my cleavage. I had mixed emotions from the way they looked at me. Part of me was grossed out by the way their eyes lingered, but part of me liked the fact that they were attracted to the way I looked. Jason was actually really cool about everything. Sure I noticed the way he looked at my ass and cleavage but it wasn't the creepy way that Kurt and Larry were doing it.

I saw Jason in a different light. I knew he was good at picking up women but now I could see why they found him attractive. He was tall, 6'2" if I remember correctly. He had dark hair, a nice dimpled smile and a solid build. While I was lean and ripped when I was a guy, Jason was bigger than I ever was. He never could get the six pack abs that I had because he drank too much beer but I definitely appreciated his strong arms and pectoral muscles now.

I realized my attraction to Jason was based on more than just his looks. In all honesty, appearance wise he wasn't really better looking than Kurt, Larry or any of the other muscle bound studs in the gym. It had more to do with the way he treated me and the way he talked to me. He was being really sweet to me which was different than normal. I appreciated the way he treated me like a real girl instead of treating me like a girl who used to be a guy.

Between the weird emotions running through my head and the fact that I couldn't keep up with the kind of workout the guys were doing, I made my way to the squat machine. I always skipped leg day before my transformation, but now I had a pair of toned thighs and a round ass to maintain. I introduced myself to two girls that were around my age and asked if I could join them. They happily accepted my company and I really enjoyed our workout. With the guys it was always about competition. Who could lift the most weight or do the most reps. Usually our workouts were more about competition than they ever were about getting in shape. With my two new girl friends our interactions were so much different. We were all genuinely encouraging each other. Even though I didn't know these two girls, they really made me feel like I was one of them. If I didn't reach my goal of doing a certain amount of reps they would be sure to let me know I would get it next time. As a guy, if I didn't reach a goal then the other guys would have certainly called me a wimp or a pussy.

When I was beat, I decided to end my workout. My two new friends, Riley and Kate ended theirs as well. When we got into the women's locker room, I was a little surprised to see the two of them strip completely naked right in front of me before going into the showers. Fortunately I didn't have to deal with an erection as I stripped my own clothes off and followed them in the shower. My thought process of seeing them naked was a little odd. I definitely appreciated their beauty, but I wasn't lusting over their bodies like I should have been, if anything, I was a little jealous. Kate's long legs seemed to go on for days. I thought my tits were amazing, which they were by the way, but Riley's boobs were flawless. At least two cup sizes bigger than mine yet still firm and perky. I was also jealous of their sun tans. Kate had no tan lines to speak of while Riley obviously wore the same g-string bikini bottoms every time she laid in the tanning bed. Kate let me borrow some of her soap which smelled really nice so I remembered the brand and scent so that I could buy my own later.

I made plans to work out with Riley and Kate in the future before I left the gym. I was wearing a pleated baby blue skirt and a cute white top that displayed my flat stomach. To my surprise, Jason was leaned up against my car.

"Jason? Is everything okay?"

"Oh hey Cammie, sure, everything is fine but wow, you look really amazing in that outfit."

"Oh, thanks. So what's up?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to apologize."

"It's hardly your fault the way Kurt and Larry acted. You certainly don't owe me an apology."

"No Cammie, I'm not here to apologize for those two clowns. You've been my best friend for a while and I haven't been around lately. I wanted to apologize for myself for not checking in on you more than I did. I guess I felt like I lost my best friend and didn't know what to do or how to handle it "

"Awe Jason, that's really sweet. Things have been so crazy lately so I'm not sure what you could have done but I really do appreciate you saying that, and also for taking up for me in the gym."

"Well, I may not have been able to do much, but I should have at least been there for you. You think we can still be friends? I know it'll probably be a little different now, but I do miss you and would like to spend time with the new you if that's possible."

"Sure. I'd love that. I miss you too. My body may have changed but my phone number didn't. You can call me anytime."

"Sounds good Cammie, I think I'll do just that. It was really good to see you again."

I gave Jason a nice hug goodbye. I wondered if he was having conflicting feeling about me as well. It felt really nice to have his strong arms around me. I felt safe. I may have to tread carefully around our new friendship. I'd hate to scare him off if I started to develop real feelings for him.

Chapter 5

I was settling in on being a girl fairly well. It's been about a month since my transition and by now I could do my own hair and makeup. I was also getting better at picking out cute outfits to wear. I've learned that women have to present themselves a lot differently than men do. The way a woman styles and dresses herself says a lot about who she is. Or at least who she's trying to present herself as.

My money situation has been a hurdle. I see things I want to buy but I'm on such a tight budget. I wanted more than just clothing. I saw jewelry, makeup, purses, shoes and a whole list of accessories that caught my eye. I even found home furnishings tempting. My apartment still looked like a bachelor pad so I thought it would be nice to decorate in a more feminine way to match my new life. I had been good for the most part as the only things I splurged on were new bedding, a few pairs of shoes, a really pretty dress and a trip to the nail salon where I chose a flat light pink color.

Working as a hostess has been nice, even a little fun at times. Sure I get guys that come in and try to get a look down my shirt or stare at my ass as I lead them to their table, but I'm getting used to guys checking me out anywhere I go so it's just part of being pretty I guess. I get along well with my female coworkers. I decided to fill them in on my story and most of them have accepted me as one of their own, Sabrina was the one exception. I'd never done anything to her that I knew of. I thought maybe I slept with one of her friends when I was a guy or something but that doesn't seem to be the case. According to my coworkers, she's just jealous of me. She's used to getting all of the male attention that comes into the restaurant but now I've stolen some of her thunder.

I really started to believe I could handle this new life for four years until one day I started to cramp up. I tried drinking water in case I was getting dehydrated or something but the cramps just got worse as the day went on. The next morning when I woke up to bloody panties I freaked out. Dr. Jillian told me I could expect it around this time but I was still worried something was wrong. I didn't think it would cause that much blood. Thankfully I wasn't scheduled to work that day. Madison and Krissy were off work as well so the two of them brought me a care package and helped me through my first period. Their tips helped, they also told me that I'd get used to my monthly visitor as time went on. They gave me ibuprofen and a heat pad, then they both officially welcomed me to womanhood as we ate ice cream and watched a romantic comedy.

My period came at the worst possible time. I had my first official date with Jason coming up. Since seeing him at the gym, we've been talking a lot more than usual. We've hung out a few times as well but that was just two friends getting together. It didn't take long for me to figure out that he was developing feelings for me as well. He tried to be a gentleman but I could still see the desire in his eyes when I wore a revealing outfit. We started flirting with each other more and more, then one night while chatting on the phone I could sense something was bothering him. When I asked him about it, he replied.

"I don't know Cammie. There is something I want to talk to you about, but it's kind of dangerous territory."

"It's fine Jason, I'd like to know what's on your mind. Who knows, I might have the same thing on mine."

"Okay, here goes... I like you Cammie, I mean I really like you. In a different way than before if you catch my drift. I just feel such a connection with you. I've never felt like this with a girl before. You know me better than anyone else and you accept me, flaws and all. You probably don't feel the same way about me and that's fine. The last thing I want to do is fuck up our friendship."

"Well mister, just so you know, I really like you too. So what do you think we should do about this?"

"Hmmm, how about we go on a date and go from there?"

"I think I'd like that."

"How about tomorrow night?"

"Sorry, I can't do Saturday nights. It's the busiest night at the restaurant. How about Sunday night?"

"I'll pick you up at 6:00."

I was already stressed about my first date as a girl anyways, adding the fact that I was PMSing made it even worse. I even cried when I couldn't decide what dress I wanted to wear. These female emotions were pretty tough and I didn't have the experience to know how to deal with them.

The date with Jason went very well. He brought flowers when he came to pick me up. I never was the type of guy that bought a girl flowers. I didn't understand the point of it seeing as they would just die in a few days. As a girl I was touched by the gesture and appreciated that Jason was going out of his way to make me feel special. He held my hand, opened doors for me and paid for our meal.

He walked me back to my apartment door. I thought he was leaning in to give me a goodbye hug, but then our lips met. Not only was I kissing a man, but I was kissing a man that was my best friend and kissing him passionately at that. I wasn't grossed out by his rough skin against my face. If anything, it just made the kiss that much better. When he pulled free from my lips, he looked down to me and showed off that cute dimpled smile. I returned a smile of my own and said.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening. I really enjoyed spending time with you like this."

"Well Cammie, it's not too late. Want to watch a movie or something?"

"Sure, that sounds fine. Come in and let's find something to watch."

I poured myself a glass of wine as Jason searched for a movie to stream. He didn't care for wine and I didn't keep beer in my refrigerator anymore but he assured me he didn't mind. I snuggled up to him on the couch when he put his arm over my shoulders. I found myself more interested in looking up to him instead of the movie. He caught me watching him, then he said.

"Do I have a booger on my face or something? Why are you staring at me like that "

"You're such a goofball Jason. Don't worry, your face looks perfectly fine. I was just thinking that never in a million years would have thought we'd be here together like this. But there's also nowhere else I'd rather be."

He leaned down to kiss me again. Our mouths opened to each other as the kiss deepened in intensity. I felt his hands on my breasts as our make out session continued. I could feel the desire to be his girl building inside me while his strong hands roamed over my body. I was caught up in the way my body reacted to his touches but when I felt a hand running up the inside of my thigh, I squeezed my legs shut and pushed his hand away.

"Sorry Jason, I can't go that far yet."

"Oh, I thought that was why you invited me in."

"Sorry, I'd like to but I can't. This is really embarrassing but it's that time of the month."

"Really? You have those?"

"Well yeah. I'm a girl...girls have periods."

"But you haven't been acting all bitchy today."

"Trust me dear, it's been tough. I almost gave our waiter a piece of my mind when my glass of water sat empty for so long but I didn't want you to think I was a bitch."

"Oh, well if we can't have sex, maybe there are other things we can do?"

123456...9