Selfie Swapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night at work ended up being pretty eventful. Sitting at one of my tables was "Jerkwad Jason". That's the nickname Madison came up with and it seemed to stick. With him was a very pretty girl who was obviously on a date with him. Initially my stomach dropped at the sight of them and I was going to ask another waitress to take care of their table. Then I decided this could be a good opportunity for a little payback.

He wore a shocked look on his face when I first introduced myself as their server for the evening. I kept my cool and went about my job as though we were complete strangers. I even complemented his date on her really pretty nails. Now what Jason didn't know was that I spit in his drink. I even took it a step farther by talking the bus boy into sticking his dick into Jason's drink before I delivered it to his table. After they were finished with their meal and the check was paid, I brought the receipt to their table and said.

"Thanks for coming in tonight guys. So is this your first date? Or second date?"

His date looked back at me with a questioning look and replied.

"It's actually our second date.... How did you know?"

"Well, Jason here...bless his heart, never makes it past two dates. He also never makes it past two minutes and hardly makes it past two inches if you know what I'm saying. Ask me how I know."

Then I winked at her and walked away. I still don't know how their date ended. Hopefully with rejection. Okay, okay, I know it was very catty of me to do that but it felt really good to get back at him like that. Then it turned out, that wasn't my only surprise of the night. Not long after Jerkwad and his date left, the very same table was occupied by my old friend Carter along with his parents. When I got to their table and realized it was him, I sat down beside him and gave him a big hug before I said.

"Oh my god Carter!! It's so good to see you! I guess I haven't seen you since the birthday party."

"Oh, wow. I don't know how I could ever forget a face like yours, but I don't seem to remember you. I'm so sorry. What birthday party did we meet at? I must have been pretty drunk to forget you."

Then I playfully swatted his arm and pointed to my name tag. That's a flirty little trick I learned as my name tag was always positioned on my chest right beside my cleavage.

"Cammie?? Ohhh, as in Cameron Cammie?? Wow, is that really you?"

"Yup, it's really me, in the flesh. So how have you been doing?"

"Well, I've been doing really good. How about you? You seem to have adjusted well."

"Yes, I've adjusted well, life has actually been really good for me. I honestly can't complain."

"That's good, I'm glad to hear that. Well you look great, if you don't mind me saying so."

"Thanks, I don't mind one bit. You're looking pretty great yourself if you don't mind me saying so."

He did look great. I was instantly smitten with him. His manly scent filled my nostrils and his sexy smile was starting to get my motor running. I knew first hand the dangers of getting into a sexual relationship with an old friend, but I couldn't help myself. I could have looked at running into Jason as a warning, but I decided that running into both Jason, then Carter in the same evening was a sign that better things were on the horizon.

Carter's parents were very friendly with me. His mother, Mrs. Weldon, even told me how much of a beautiful woman I'd become. I've known them since I was a kid so it wasn't necessarily a shock that they accepted me for who I was, but I've also been on the other end of that spectrum. Some people that I've known and cared about for a long time have turned their backs on me without a second thought. Even my Uncle Tony and Aunt Mary refused to refer to me as their niece. My uncle said and I quote. "I forbid you to be a woman." Like I had any choice in the matter at the time, and who was he to forbid me to do anything. Sure, he stepped in as a male role model for me when my dad left. Even if he was my real father, I was still an adult capable of living my own life. I just couldn't understand why my gender, sexuality, or preference mattered that much to other people. Between Madison, Kate, and Riley, they all told me that I shouldn't worry about people like that. In the grand scheme of things their opinions of me didn't matter, but when it came from someone I truly cared about for so long, it was still a tough pill to swallow.

So anyways, I'm getting side tracked here. Let's get back to Carter shall we? I checked on their table quite a bit more than I normally would. I bent over a little more and definitely swayed my hips a little more as I walked away. Mr. Weldon paid the tab and left a generous tip. As I gave the three of them goodbye hugs, Mr. Weldon spoke up.

"So is that really it?? The two of you have been flirting with each other all evening long and you're not even going to make plans to see each other again?"

Mrs. Weldon swatted his arm as Carter and I blushed. Then Carter looked down at me with a smile and said.

"He's right you know? It would be nice to hang out again sometime. It's been a while."

"Yes, I agree, it would be nice to hang out. I'm off work on Wednesday if you're free?"

"Sure, Wednesday works for me. I still have your number, I'll give you a call to set it all up."

I had to give him my new number. Too many people had my old number and would call for no other reason than to bully me, hit on me, or try playing practical jokes so I changed it. All of my coworkers could tell I was in a great mood for the rest of the night. I had a little extra pep in my step and my smile just didn't want to leave my face. I couldn't wait to get home so I could tell Kate and Riley about my evening.

Chapter 9

Wednesday was upon us. Carter said he would pick me up at 6:00 p.m. I'd gone to the nail salon earlier that afternoon for a mani-pedi. I still hadn't picked out what I was going to wear so I went with a simple clear gloss with white tips and added little pink hearts on each of my ring fingers. Half of my clothes were strown around my room while Kate and Riley tried to help me figure out what to wear. Carter didn't inform me as to where we were going which made the decision even that much harder.

"What I'm I supposed to wear on a date that might not actually be a date, with an old friend who may or may not be interested in me? Who by the way, could be taking me anywhere?"

Then Kate replied.

"Hang on, I might have just the outfit. Be right back "

Kate ran to her room while I continued to hold garment after garment against my chest while looking into my mirror. Soon she returned with what looked like an evening gown at first, but ended up being a maxi dress. It was a really pretty cream color with a floral print. I tried it on and it fit me well. It was a little snug from my shoulders down to my hips, then flared out a little down my legs. It stopped just above my ankles. The V neck dropped deep enough to show some cleavage but not so deep that my boobs were hanging out of it. I added my three inch red heels to the mix and we were all in agreement that this would be my outfit. The look was really versatile and would look nice in most any setting, plus it showed off my curves really well without being overly revealing.

Carter arrived promptly at 6:00 p.m. just like he said he would. I invited him in to meet Kate and Riley. We chatted for a few minutes then left. The fact that he led me to his car with his hand on the small of my back, and the fact that he held the car door open for me told me that this might actually be a real date and not just two old friends getting together. My phone buzzed as he shut my door. Looking at my phone I saw that Riley started a group chat.

Riley: Damn he's hot..you go girl.

Then another buzz

Kate: Cammie and Carter sitting in a tree. K. I. S. S. I. N. G.

Then a third buzz

Madison: Carter Weldon?? He's definitely a keeper. Well done Cammie, well done. Get it? Weldon..Well done...he he.

I just responded with a wink emoji then muted the group chat before sliding my phone back into my purse. I was much more interested in having a conversation with Carter than reading a bunch of Weldon/Well done jokes.

"Don't feel like you have to put your phone away on my account. If you need to answer a call you're more than welcome to do so."

"Trust me, it's nothing important. Just my friends acting like teenaged girls."

"Ahhh, so they're giving you a hard time about me?"

"Something like that. So where are we going tonight?"

He looked quite handsome in his khaki pants and buttoned up green shirt with the long sleeves rolled up just below his elbows. His curly brown hair and chiseled jaw with a little scruff on his chin completed his look.

We didn't go anywhere too special, just out to eat at a restaurant then for a nice walk at a local park. The walking paths were paved and well lit even as the sun was setting. The stream that snaked through the park next to the walking path was peaceful and offered a nice background sound of rolling water. It was a beautiful setting although it was a little chilly. Thankfully he had a jacket in his car that he wrapped around my shoulders. It definitely helped but when he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked, I could feel his body heat warming my core.

I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Carter in a new way. I already knew most everything about him, but getting to know him through female eyes was like getting to know a whole new person.

"So Carter, how did we drift apart? We used to be so close."

"I don't know. I guess we started getting into different hobbies. You were always at football practice or in the gym. I was busy with extra classes to earn college credits. Plus it seemed like Jason was always around. I know he's your friend and all but honestly, I just didn't care to be around the guy."

"Hmph, Jerkwad Jason. Don't worry, we aren't friends anymore. He really hurt me not long after my transformation. He basically promised the world then ghosted me after I had sex with him. He was so disrespectful about it as well"

"Wow, he really is a piece of shit. I'm sorry he treated you that way."

"Well, you live and you learn. I'm well over him by now. It's not like he was the first person to ever do me wrong, he was just the first person to do me wrong after I became a girl. I will tell you though, girls hold a grudge a lot longer than guys do."

"So you are attracted to guys now? Were you attracted to guys before your transition? I'm sorry if that's too personal, you don't have to answer that."

"I don't mind. I trust you Carter and I'll answer any questions you have. I'd never been attracted to men before I became a girl, I was only interested in women. I still think women are attractive, but they don't do anything for me in a sexual way anymore. Take Kate and Riley for example. They are both very beautiful women, beautiful women that I've seen naked many times but I don't look at them with lustful eyes. I think maybe my biochemistry and sexual preferences changed along with my body. I do wonder how I'll feel about it when I become a guy again."

"Interesting. What was the biggest hurdle when you became a girl?"

"Hmmm, well other than PMS and gynecologist, which do suck by the way, I really took to it like a duck to water. Sure it took a little while to learn hair and makeup but I honestly enjoyed learning. I'd say my biggest hurdle was light switches."

"What? Light switches? Could you maybe explain that a little more?"

"Well, you know I was an electrician right? So here's a piece of random electrical knowledge. It's standard for the center of a light switch to be mounted fourty eight inches from the floor. That's why you can walk into most any room and find the light switch in the dark. Your muscle memory tells you where to reach. Well when you are instantly eight inches shorter than you were, your hand automatically reaches eight inches below the switch. It took me like three or four months to get used to that. I would fumble and slide my hand up and down the wall just trying to turn the lights on."

"Wow, you truly are amazing, you know that right?"

"Really? How does struggling to find a light switch make me amazing?"

"Your life was completely upended in a flash, a literal flash. Your body changed into the opposite gender, you lost your job and your apartment, then your best friend took advantage of you. You had to learn a whole new way of life and your biggest complaint is a fucking light switch."

We both laughed and I blushed at his comment. We continued our conversation throughout our walk and the car ride home, then he walked me to my door. I thanked him for a wonderful evening as I gave him a hug. I held him a little tighter and a little longer than a normal hug. I wanted to make sure he got a good feel of my boobs pressed against his chest. As I started to pull away, he kept an arm around me to keep me close. Then he lifted my chin with a pointer finger as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"My god Cammie, you really are gorgeous."

Then our lips met for the most sensual yet passionate kiss I've ever had. I don't know how long we were making out on my front porch but it wasn't long enough. I needed more. When we pulled our lips from one another I winked at him and nodded towards the door. He took the hint and nodded his head up and down.

When we walked in, I expected to see Kate and Riley but the foyer and living room were deserted. They were probably spying on us through Riley's bedroom window. I knew they were home because both of their cars were in the driveway. It was too early for either of them to be in bed but we sneaked through the house to my bedroom like they were asleep. After we entered my room, I shut and locked the door. Carter wore a mischievous grin and said.

"Hmm, impressive."

"Impressive? And what exactly are you impressed by?"

"You found the light switch on the first try. I'm proud of you."

"Ah ha ha, you failed to mention that you're a stand up comic now. Maybe I can find other ways to impress you as well"

I pulled my arms through the sleeves of the maxi dress and slowly lifted it over my head. I liked that the length of the dress slowly revealed my body to him from the ground up. He didn't have to say anything, I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was impressed as I stood there in my bra and thong. He came up to me and our lips locked again. This time it was a lot more feverish as I could feel his hands roaming all over my body. I was busy trying to untuck and unbutton his shirt to return the favor. By the time I got his shirt off, he had my bra unhooked and laying on the floor. When he took my boobs into his hands he said

"You know you were right at your birthday party. Your tits are fucking amazing."

He took my left nipple into his mouth and pinched my right one as I was trying to get his belt unbuckled. Then he pulled his mouth from my boobs to step out of his pants. While he was doing that I pulled my thong off to give him a view of my fully naked body.

"Wow, you really are all woman now aren't you?"

"Let me show you how much of a woman I really am "

I dropped to my knees and pulled his boxers down. His dick sprang up and I was very impressed with it. Now I'm quite the romantic at heart but I never really believed in love at first sight until I saw his dick throbbing in front of my face like that. It was magnificent. Thicker and longer than any of the other guys I'd been with. It's not like it was a foot long and as thick as a baseball bat or anything, but it was very impressive. I had gotten pretty good at deep throating a man by now and I wasn't too sure if I could take him all the way down, but I was definitely up to the challenge. He moaned my name as I started to run my tongue up and down his shaft. I played with his balls for a minute then looked up to make eye contact when I wrapped my lips around his head and took him into my mouth. It took a few bobs to get used to his size but I was able to relax my throat enough to take every inch of him. My eyes watered and I almost gagged but I accomplished my mission.

"Holy shit Cammie. You're the first girl I've ever been with that could do that. Fuck that's so hot."

I felt like he was getting close after I sucked his dick for a few minutes. As much as I wanted to taste his cum, I wanted to know how good his dick would feel in my pussy more, so I pulled my mouth off of his dick and started kissing my way up his abs and torso until our lips met again. Then without warning, he threw me onto my bed and settled his face between my legs. I really loved it when a guy wanted to eat me out. Although it felt really good, I rarely orgasmed from a man's tongue. I think I just liked the idea that if a man was willing to eat me out, that meant he was interested in my pleasure as much as his own. Carter didn't make me cum while he was tongue fucking me, but he was really close. When he decided he had enough foreplay and need to stick his dick in my pussy, he kissed his way up my stomach to my tits. He showed them a little more attention then he made his way up my neck and to my lips again. When our mouths came together. He slid his dick into my pussy all the way to the hilt. Maybe size doesn't matter to some girls, but his size certainly mattered to me. I was well lubricated enough for him to slide in with little to no resistance. He stretched my walls and I swear I could feel his tip against my cervix. I moaned out his name as he started pumping in and out of me.

"Ohh Carter. Wow you feel amazing inside me. Fuck me harder Baby! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck baby you're going to make me cum! Keep fucking me baby. Ohhh!"

Then he pulled out and flipped me over to fuck me doggy style. His strong hands pulling my hips towards him as he thrust inside my pussy was wonderful. Then he pulled my hair back as he continued to pound me. I felt a sharp smack on my ass as he spanked me with the hand that wasn't holding my hair. The pain caused my pussy to clinch on his cock that sent me to another mind blowing orgasm. I was a little surprised that he was so aggressive in the bed. I didn't find it insulting or demeaning in any way. I didn't feel like he was trying to make me his bitch. I felt like he was making me his woman and I loved every second of it. After my fourth orgasm he declared that he was ready to cum.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. Cum in my pussy baby. Fill me up. Claim my pussy baby please!"

After a few more thrust I could feel his dick swell and jerk in my pussy followed by a warmth as he unloaded into me. If I hadn't just finished with my own orgasm, I'm sure his creamy seed would have pushed me over the edge. We laid there together with him hovering over my back and his dick still inside me as our bodies twitched and trembled from the most amazing fucking I'd ever received. After we caught our breath he pulled out and rolled over beside me. I adjusted myself so the we could be face to face. I kissed him again then said.

"Fuck baby, that was the best sex I've ever had. If I ever become a guy again I'm going to have to steal some of your moves."

"Hmm, you know, I kind of like the sound of that word."

"That word? What word?"

"If"

"If? What are you talking about? If? I'm confused."

"You said IF you ever become a guy again. All night long you have been saying WHEN you become a guy again. Now you're saying IF you become a guy again. The fact that you're saying IF, means you are thinking about making this change a little more permanent."

Chapter 10

The next morning, Carter woke me with a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning Cammie."

" Mmm, Good morning Carter."

"Sorry to wake you, but I need to go. I have a few things to take care of today. Are you working tonight?"

1...456789