Selfie Swapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slumber party was so cheesy and childish, but I truly had the best time. We did all the things that girls do at a slumber party. We wore our pj's, talked about boys, danced and jumped on the mattresses that we pulled into the living room, we even had a pillow fight.

Alcohol was involved which made truth or dare pretty raunchy. I learned that girls have no problem with sharing some personal information about themselves with other girls. During the game, Madison asked Kate to name the weirdest place she's ever had sex. When Kate replied "In the butt", we all died laughing. I took a dare from Krissy which was quite a fascinating challenge. She brought a vibrator that I had to leave in my pussy for one hour, I soon found out the vibrator had a remote control that the girls took turns with. Madison, Krissy and Kate just kind of teased me with it every few minutes. One of them would distract me while the one with the remote would turn up the vibration, giving me a jolt of stimulation. But Riley was a little more aggressive and brought me to a full on orgasm while I was trying to answer a question from Madison about which celebrity I'd most want to fuck.

My money situation was much better as well. What I paid Madison for rent and utilities was less than half of what I was paying on my own. I also moved up from hostess to waitress. It wasn't long before I made more in tips than I made before my transformation. People seem to tip a pretty girl well.

I could have went back to my old career now that my vocational certificate matched my identity, but I really didn't see the appeal in being an electrician anymore. While I do miss the nine to five hours on Monday through Friday, I don't miss the dirty job sites, manual labor or those nasty ass porta John's. I couldn't imagine using one of those things as a girl. But just because I have titties doesn't mean I couldn't do the job anymore, sure the tools and materials would be heavier for me, but I'm positive I could still do it if I wanted to.

I also made enough money that I could have gotten my own place again, but I enjoyed being so close to my big sis and she enjoyed having me there so I didn't see the rush to leave. Plus it was nice to have some extra spending money to buy pretty things and pamper myself at the hair or nail salon. I had an overflowing closet of clothes, shoes and purses, along with a nice collection of jewelry. My vanity had any kind of makeup or perfume that a girl would ever need.

I joined a new gym after bumping into Jason a time or two at my old gym. I told myself I was completely over him, and I truly believed I was but it still hurt to see him. My new gym came with a higher membership fee, but it was so much nicer. It was also the gym that Madison and Krissy were members of. I enjoyed the yoga classes that were offered as well as the sauna and tanning beds. Let's just say my bikini body was on point by summer time and my navel piercing with the butterfly charm made it even more so. Riley and Kate cancelled their memberships at the old gym and joined the new one as well.

Kate suffered through a bad breakup when she found out her boyfriend had been cheating on her. Riley decided to make plans for all of us to go out dancing and drinking. It was on a Saturday night that I was scheduled to work but I found a coworker to cover my shift. Saturday night tips made up a good portion of my pay, but I felt like I needed to be there for my girl friend. Plus I still hadn't went out clubbing as a girl at that point so I was excited to go.

My outfit consisted of a tight red mini skirt that showed of plenty of my shapely legs and thighs. The matching top was basically a tube top with sleeves that connected under my arms. The outfit was form fitting and really showed off the body I've worked so hard to maintain. White high heels, white purse, big hoop earrings and candy apple red lipstick and nail polish finished off my look. All five of us rode with Krissy. She would be our DD and chaperone for the evening. She promised that she didn't mind because she had a 9:00a.m. flight the next morning and didn't want to be hungover. Her brother and his wife just had a baby so she was spending a week at their house.

I think every head turned when we walked into the club. I couldn't blame them. All five of us were very attractive women and dressed to kill. I'm sure my dick would have grown instantly hard at the sight of us. That is if I still had a dick. Dancing was so much fun. It was so easy to let my body move with the music. When I tried to dance as a guy, I felt like people were staring at me like I was an idiot. As a girl, they stared at me because I was sexy and appealing, which I quite liked. The five of us stayed together on the dance floor. Every time a creepy looking guy tried to butt in, we would rescue each other.

All of us were drinking with the exception of Krissy but Kate was getting hammered. We were only there for an hour and a half or so by the time she got sloppy drunk and even started to cause a bit of a scene. I felt a mix of emotions as she became more and more belligerent. I felt a little embarrassed for her but not in a judgemental way. My heart went out to her. I could relate to the pain her ex put her through. I'm sure I would be acting similar to her if we went out like this a week after Jason's deception. I think Riley may have set this outing up a little too soon.

We decided it was time to leave, which I was bummed about but we really needed to get Kate back home. On our way to the door, Madison spoke up.

"Hey girls! Why don't the three of you go ahead? I think me and Cammie are going to stay for a bit."

"We are?? But isn't that kind of rude?"

Riley answered. "Don't worry about it Cammie. I think you deserve a night like this. Kate's so fucked up right now, she'll probably pass out on the ride home anyway. I'll get her to bed and stay with her tonight."

Then Krissy said. "I'll get them back to Kate's apartment but I'll be up for a while packing so call me if you need anything at all. And Madison, don't get too drunk."

"So you're not worried about me getting to drunk? Thanks alot bitch."

I stuck my tongue out at her, then she replied.

"You can get as drunk as you want bitch."

She stuck her own tongue out at me, then continued.

"I'm not trying to be rude Cammie, but you're still a little naive about being an attractive woman in a place like this. Guys will take advantage of you. And under no circumstances should you accept a drink from a guy unless the bartender hands it to you. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am!"

The girls left and Madison explained that Krissy was slipped the date rape drug at a college party when she was a sophomore. Luckily one of her sorority sisters picked up on it and got her to a hospital before the guy had a chance to do anything. To make it worse, nothing bad happened to the guy. He was never arrested or even kicked out of school because no one could prove that he did it. Madison wasn't trying to be a buzz kill by telling me the story, she just wanted me to be aware of my surroundings.

We made our way back onto the floor to resume dancing the night away. I learned how to wobble with it, get jiggy with it, and even shake it like a polaroid picture. Soon, two really cute guys started to dance with us. Most of the guys that tried dancing with us would get too handsy right off the bat, these two guys were more subtle about it. My guy kept his hands on my hips, back, and shoulders. By the end of the second song I found myself wanting his hands to roam a bit more so I started grinding my ass against him. I was rewarded with the feeling of his hardening cock against me. Then I reached my right arm up and around his neck and grabbed his left hand with mine and held it against my stomach. I continued to sway and grind my hips against him and I loved the way his breath felt against my neck.

After a few more songs Madison pulled me to her and told me to follow her lead. She took her guy by the hand and nodded towards an empty booth. As they started to walk away, I took my guys hand and batted my eyelashes at him, then we followed Madison and her guy off the dance floor. We still had to speak up to hear each other, but at least we were able to have a conversation. My guy introduced himself first.

"Thanks for the dance, I'm Art, it's short for Arthur."

"Nice to meet you Art, I'm Cammie, it's short for Camrynn."

He took my hand as I stuck it out to him and he lightly kissed it. Then Madison said.

"Wait! Is Cammie really short for Camrynn? It's the same amount of syllables. I'm Madison by the way. And your name?"

"I'm DJ, so how do you two know each other?"

We both replied "sisters" at the same time. Then DJ replied.

"Yeah, I can see the resemblance. Art and I are brothers."

Art added. "We were frat brothers in college, we were dorm mates then and roommates now but we aren't actually siblings"

We chatted with Art and DJ while we drank our cocktails. I was really crushing on Art big time. He was so hot. I probably looked like a deer in headlights when they asked if we'd like to go back to their condo. I wasn't sure what to say. Luckily Madison answered.

"I think we'd like that. Let me go use the little girls room and we can go."

I knew the girl code by now so I walked with Madison to the restroom. When we were touching up our makeup in front of the mirror, Madison asked.

"So are you in or are you out? It's completely up to you."

"It's a little late to ask my opinion now isn't it? You already told them we would go."

"Sweetie, we can get a ride share and go straight home without even speaking to those guys if you want to. I just thought maybe you needed to get laid. I know I could use a good fucking, it's been a while for me."

"Oh, Art is super hot, but what about making a guy wait for sex?"

"Cammie!!! OMG you are such a blonde! Look, these guys aren't boyfriend material but they're hot and horny. Don't overthink it. It's just a one night stand, I know you've had those when you were a guy. So..... Do you want to fuck Art or not?"

Of course I wanted to fuck Art. Jason is the only man I've ever been with, if you can even call him a man. I was anxious to find out if Art was better so I decided to go through with it. Madison gave me a condom just in case Art wasn't prepared. She warned that I dodged an STD bullet with Jason.

Art and DJ's condo was only three blocks away from the dance club so we walked. It was a really nice place, decorated much like two bachelor's would decorate. It was a loft style condo with brick on the exterior wall with huge windows, exposed beams and air ducts in the ceiling, and concrete floors with a glossy finish. They chose to furnish it with a couch, a massive flat screen tv, sports memorabilia on the wall and a few old arcade and pinball machines.

They offered us a drink which we declined. I don't know how Madison felt, but my pussy was drenched in wetness and aching to be filled. I didn't want to waste time with more small talk so I nibbled on Art's ear and asked if he'd like to show me his bedroom.

Art led me to his bedroom, hand in hand. As soon as we were inside, he shut his door. Then he twirled me around and devoured my mouth with his. His hand slid under my top and he began pinching my nipples and massaging my breasts so I returned the favor by stroking his dick through the front of his pants. Soon after, my top and mini skirt were removed, leaving me in nothing but my heels and panties. His shirt came off somewhere in the mix but his pants were still on so I unhooked his belt and slid his pants and boxers down in one motion, leaving me face to face with his beautiful cock. There was no other way to describe it, it was beautiful. A good seven inches with nice girth, my mouth watered at the sight of it. It was about the same size as my dildo so I knew I could handle it, I'd been practicing after all. I wrapped my lips around his head and started bobbing my head. Feeling his lower abdomen against my nose and his hands on my head turned me on even more than I was so I started teasing my wet pussy with my free hand. We moaned together as I preformed to the best of my ability. Then he lifted me up to kiss me, something Jason certainly wouldn't have done after I sucked his dick.

Art finished kicking off his pants then laid on his back, then he gave me a little nod to straddle him. I rolled a condom on his cock, then moaned as I sank down on him. His dick stretched my walls, completely filling me up. This time there was no pain or discomfort, it simply felt wonderful as I slowly grinded up and down while he played with my tits.

"Fuck baby, your dick is so big and feels so fucking good."

"Shit, your pussy is so fucking tight Cammie!"

Then he removed his hands from my tits and moved them to my hips. He started bucking his hips upwards, slamming my pussy down onto him. I had to hold on to his headboard for dear life but I loved the way my tits were bouncing on his face as I rode him. My pussy started to clinch and I could feel the beginning of an orgasm but before I went over the edge, he threw me onto my back, spun over and put my legs over his shoulders. He slammed his dick into me hard, then pulled all the way out and did it again, again and again he plowed into me. The new move sent me into the best orgasm of my life. The thoughts of Madison or DJ hearing me never crossed my mind as I screamed out.

"FUCK YES!!!! Harder Baby!! Harder Baby! Fuck me harder! Fuck I'm CUMMING! AHHHH!"

I could feel his dick swelling and his thrusts growing more erratic, then he pulled out, slid the condom off, and shot his load all over my tits and stomach. I absolutely adored seeing the look on his face as he came on me, I was happy to be the girl that brought him that pleasure. I knew the kind of pleasure he was going through well, but it was no match for the amount of pleasure he brought me. Madison was right. There is just nothing like having an orgasm with a man's dick inside you. He picked his shirt up off the bed and handed it to me to clean myself up with. I started to give it back so that he could clean himself with it, but I decided my mouth would work better at removing the last little bit of cum from his dick. So that's what I did.

"Holy shit babe, you're a dirty little girl aren't you?"

"Mmmhmm."

I removed his dick from my mouth with a loud pop, then said.

"You know, I'm not looking for anything serious, but maybe we could do this again sometime. Your dick is quite amazing."

"Fuck yeah, any time you want some of this dick, you just let me know."

Chapter 8

The weeks and months seemed to fly by. Before I knew it, I had been a girl for almost two years. Life as a female seemed to suit me just fine. I still had my ditzy moments from time to time. Maybe it's because I've spent most of my life as a guy, but Madison always joked that my blonde hair was the reason. Periods were still a bit of a hassle but I could deal with them without getting too bitchy. Picking out cute outfits and spending more time in the gym could be a bit of a hassle as well, but for the most part I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed doing my hair and makeup. I just thought it was so cool how I could completely change my look from day to day or even from hour to hour. I certainly had a new respect for everything women did to look their best.

Riley, Kate, and I decided to get a place together. We found a nice house that was big enough for the three of us. We each had our own bedroom with a bathroom. The rent was a little steep but splitting the bills between the three of us wasn't too bad, plus it came with a nice inground pool.

Don't worry, Madison and I didn't have a falling out or anything like that. She found a nice man about a year ago and they were getting pretty serious. Serious enough for him to move in with her. Living with her and Steve was fine for a short time, but I started to feel like a third wheel. I felt like they needed their own space to grow their relationship. Steve was great to my sister and I was really happy for her. He was very handsome and quite funny as well. I often wondered how I would view Steve if I was still a man. Would I still like him? Would we be friends? Would I still trust him with my sister's heart? Madison has certainly shared more personal information about him than she would have if I was still her brother. I was even a little jealous of her if I'm being honest, but I knew I could never have that kind of a relationship with a man, seeing as I would be a man again in two more years.

I continued to call Art or he'd call me from time to time to hook up. Initially I thought he was a very confident man, that was part of what I found attractive. It didn't take too long to realize that he was actually a very arrogant man. Luckily for me, he wasn't my boyfriend so I could put up with it in small doses. The fact that he was so good in bed helped. He wasn't a bad guy or anything like that, he was just a very self centered. Usually we would just meet up and fuck, but he did take me on a few dates. Those dates consisted of him telling me about all of the great things he'd been up to, but never asking me about my life.

Art wasn't the only guy I'd hooked up with over the past two years. There was also Roger, Stan, and Garret. For the most part they were all decent enough men and good lovers. The problem came when they would get attached. We would agree to keep it casual but soon after jealousy would kick in. I never agreed to be a girlfriend but that didn't keep them from thinking that I was. Why did they think it was ok for them to sleep around, but I couldn't? That's what "friends with benefits" are for...right?

People who knew of my gender transformation often asked about the difference between sex as a man and sex as a woman. Sex as a woman is so much better in my opinion but at the end of the day, it still comes down to two people bringing each other pleasure. The biggest difference to me was actually fairly simple, it was the unknown... Let me explain. As a guy, you pretty much knew how long the sex would last. I typically lasted around five minutes. Sometimes longer if I had been drinking, or shorter if I was really horny but for the most part I was fairly consistent. As a girl, I had no clue how long my lover would last. At any moment while he was pumping in and out of me he could blow his load without much warning. Sometimes the guy only lasted for a few minutes, sometimes the guy could fuck like a porn star. Regardless of how long the guy lasted, the sex always ended with his orgasm and not mine. I actually didn't mind that aspect of it though. It was even a relief to know that I didn't have to worry about my performance or my stamina. I just made sure I was enthusiastic, which was easy to do because I'd become quite fond of having a dick in my pussy or in my mouth.

Things at the restaurant were still going well for the most part although Krissy was no longer there. Not long after her trip to see her family, she decided to move back home. She'd gotten back together with her highschool sweet heart and thing seem to be going well for her. I call and text with her regularly but I do miss her dearly. Unfortunately it was corporate policy that all managers are required to have a college degree so that knocked myself and my co-workers out of the running.

Krissy was replaced by a man named Gregory. Actually, Mr. Gregory was the name he was so adamant about us calling him. I mean seriously, what's wrong with simply going by Greg? He was a little creepy at times with his pot belly, terrible comb over, and lingering eyes. Though he never made any sexual comments or committed any inappropriate touching, I still wasn't interested in being alone with him. In fact, all of my fellow waitresses made a pact to make sure none of us ended up in the restaurant with him when no one else was there.

1...34567...9