Selfie Swapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, yeah, From 5:00 to closing."

"Ok. I'll call you later this afternoon before your shift starts. Thanks for last night. You were amazing. "

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips then left. I laid in bed for a few minutes, thinking about the night before. We had sex a second time before I fell asleep snuggled against his chest. On the second go round, I rode his cock cowgirl style until he flipped me onto my back. He titty fucked me before finishing inside me in the missionary position. That was the first time I'd ever been titty fucked and I found it to be quite erotic and a huge turn on.

I was also touched that he stayed the night. Most of the guys I'd been with were just fuck buddies and would leave right after they got their rocks off. I'm not trying to complain about that seeing as I usually left shortly after sex if we happened to do it at their place. With Carter, I found it was really nice to sleep while cuddled up to a warm body through the night. It was comforting and made me feel safe.

I took a nice long shower, brushed my teeth, then made my way into the kitchen to get some coffee and find something for breakfast. Kate and Riley were both up and eager for me to fill them in with all of the details from my date with Carter. As I suspected, they were watching me through a window. They also heard everything we were up to in my bedroom so they knew how the night ended. I told them all about the date and how romantic it was. Of course they picked on me a little but they were also very happy for me as well.

I didn't dwell too much on the "IF" comment. While it was the first time I'd ever said it like that, I thought even the most manly of men would have thought the same thing if they'd just received a proper fucking like I had. I was pretty happy to hear Carter say he was going to be in town for a while, although he was a little vague about how long he would be here before he resumed his life elsewhere. Knowing that we both had a time limit for how long our relationship could last was actually a good thing in my opinion. I'd hate for someone to fall head over heals in love with me, only to have me disappear at the stroke of midnight.

Carter and I never talked about the terms of our relationship for the first few months we dated. I hadn't slept with anyone else since our first date. I really didn't feel the need to. He was so much better in bed than any of the other guys I'd been with. Don't get me wrong, Art could hold his own, but the connection wasn't near as strong.

One evening we went on a double date with one of his old college friends and business partners. His name was Shane. It was easy to see why he and Carter became close friends as they were both into advanced technology. Shane's wife Nichole was very nice. We got along rather well. I was able to keep my wits about myself even though a few bombs were dropped on me throughout the night.

Bomb number one. He introduced me as his girlfriend. Did he really consider me as his girlfriend? Or was it just easier to introduce me that way as opposed to introducing me as his friend? Which everyone knows is a polite way of saying that we were just fuck buddies.

Bomb number two. Shane asked Carter how the house hunting was going and if he was really set on moving back home. Carter never mentioned that he was planning on moving back home on a permanent basis, much less buying a home here. That was why he lived in a nice condo downtown with a month to month lease.

Bomb number three. At the end of the evening, Nichole gave me a hug and whispered in my ear that it was so good to see that Carter has finally found the "one".

I wasn't mad about any of the things that were said by any means, just a little confused. Could I really accuse him of lying to me about buying a house and moving back home? It's not like I ever asked him, but that was still a major purchase to not mention. It could have just been an investment opportunity. Why continue to pay for a lease when you could be making a house payment to get some equity back in return? And why did Nichole seem to think I was the "one"? Did she just think that because we seemed so happy together? Or did he tell them that? All of these thoughts were invading my brain on the way back to his condo. After we parked and we walked into his living room, Carter said.

"Is everything okay? You were awfully quiet in the way home."

"Yeah, everything is okay, just thinking about some things. I think maybe we should talk."

"A talk huh, that doesn't sound good."

"Oh no babe, it's nothing bad. I just want to make sure we are on the same page."

"I guess this is about the house hunting comment? I'm sorry, I was going to tell you soon. I just put an offer on a house over in Waterstone Estates. We're in negotiations now. I was planning on surprising you once I was under contract."

"So you are planning on staying here?"

"Yes, at least for the foreseeable future."

"Ok, so next question. What are we? You introduced me as your girlfriend and Nichole seems to think I'm the "one". Does that mean we are more than just friends?"

"I'd like to think we are more than just friends. I think we can both agree there's more between us than that. Nichole must have really liked you if she said you are the "one". She's always told me that I could do better when she's meet other women I'd been dating."

"So how does this work? If I become a man again what would become of us?"

"There's that "IF" word again. Look, if you want to be on the same page then here's where I'm at. I love being with you and I'd like to continue our relationship. We won't make any long term plans that will exceed your 28th birthday. After that, we'll reevaluate based on "IF" you're a man or a woman. How does that sound?"

"Well boyfriend, I believe you have yourself a deal."

"I do have one condition though."

"And what's that?"

"Whichever life you choose, it must be your decision. Not your mom's, not your sister's, and certainly not mine. It's your life, you'll be the one that has to live with the choice. You can't let anyone else's feelings or opinions determine the outcome."

"Ok, deal, but I have a condition of my own. I'd like my new boyfriend to explain how he can afford a house in Watersone Estates. Those houses are expensive."

He went on to explain how he and Shane were part owners of a tech company that dealt with online security. People pay a small monthly fee to keep their search history and social media accounts private and away from the prying eyes of big tech companies. There were six of them that all held equal ownership which was news to me. He talked often about his old business partners, but I didn't put two and two together that they were the owners of a multi-million dollar company.

Apparently four of the owners wanted to steer the company in a different direction than he and Shane were comfortable with. They voted to allow certain companies access to their users search histories in return for a handsome payment. The move was against everything they were supposed to stand for. Carter and Shane threatened to expose them for fraud so the other owners forced them out. In the end, they each received 1/6 of the company's value but also had to sign a two year no compete clause.

Now Carter and Shane have plans to start their own internet privacy company. They will have to wait until the no compete clause is over, but he said that gives them plenty of time to get everything up and running.

I knew he did well financially, but I didn't know the extent of his value until our conversation. He said he kept his wealth quiet because he hated how people treated him differently when they found out. I could certainly understand where he was coming from as I've been treated differently since my transformation. I can honestly say that I didn't view him differently. Rather he was a millionaire or a regular guy with a nine to five, I just saw the same Carter that I've grown so fond of.

Our open and honest conversation only brought us closer together. It's not like we've been lying to each other, but the both of us had been holding back a few things. I finally admitted to him and myself that I was considering staying a woman permanently. After the first night that he fucked my brains out, I found myself saying "IF" more often. I would act like it was just a slip of the tongue, but really there was no point in denying it anymore. I was actually thinking about being Cammie for the rest of my life.

When the conversation came to an end, he pulled me into his chest with a long passionate hug. We just simply held each other for several minutes. Then I looked up at him and smiled my brightest smile as I started to fondle his package through the front of his khaki dress pants. I gave him a peck on the cheek then dropped to my knees. He was only semi-erect when I pulled his dick from the confines of his pants and boxers. I circled my tongue around his head a few times then wrapped my lips around his shaft and sucked him off. I absolutely loved the feeling of his dick getting bigger and harder in my mouth.

I continued to suck and stroke him off for a few minutes. Then he pulled me up and carried me to his bedroom. He unzipped the back of my little black dress and pulled it down my shoulders. I promptly pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles while he took his shirt off. Carter complimented me on how sexy I looked in my g-string and lacy bra while he kicked out of his pants but told me they needed to go. Once I was fully naked, I wrapped my arms around him, then he picked me up by my ass cheeks and gently laid me on the bed. Our lips locked and I could feel the head of his dick teasing my slick entrance. I moaned his name as he buried his wonderful dick deep in my pussy.

By this point in time, we'd fucked on numerous occasions but his girth and length still surprised me every time he entered my pussy and stretched my inner walls. It instantly sent me into a wonderful bliss every time as well. He slowly pulled back, then slid back in. Over and over his thrusts were at a slow pace as our lips never left each other's. Like I said before, we've fucked many times before but this was the first time we made love. The slow pace actually felt amazing, It was also driving me crazy because I was so close to an orgasm. Teetering on the edge of climax for so long had me whimpering.

"Fuck me harder baby, I'm so close. Please fuck me harder with your big fat cock."

He answered by slamming into me, then pulled back and slammed into me again in a much faster pace. By his fourth or fifth thrust my pussy muscles clinched, causing me to cream on his cock as my orgasm washed over my body. I still find it amazing that the female orgasm is such a full body experience. As I was still riding the waves of euphoria his dick swelled and he unloaded deep inside me, coating my tunnel with his warm seed. I circled my hips and squeezed my muscles in an attempt to milk him dry.

Chapter 11

The next day, Madison called to ask if I could have lunch and spend the day with her. Her and Steve were on vacation together so it had been about a week since I'd seen her. Between that and the fact that I couldn't wait to tell her that I officially had a boyfriend, I was super excited to see her. We met at a deli in town, gave each other hugs, then sat down to eat. She complimented me on my outfit. It was a really cute romper with white and blue vertical stripes. It was also sleeveless with a v neck. I absolutely fell in love with it the other day while shopping so I had to buy it.

She told me all about her trip to Italy. How beautiful and romantic the scenery was and said I should definitely go there myself someday. It made me think about Carter and how wonderful it would be to take a trip like that with him some day.

"So how was your week little sis? You didn't get into any trouble without me did you"

"My week was great! Carter and I have decided to officially declare ourselves as a couple. Can you believe it? I have a boyfriend!"

"That's great Cammie. I can see the way you two look at each other, I'm really happy for you two. But if you don't mind me asking, what happens when you become a guy again?"

"Oh, you mean "If" I become a guy again. Madison, I'm considering staying female."

"Ahhh, so you're finally admitting it. Carter is right that it needs to be your decision but if you ask me, I think you'll pick the winning team. Soon enough we'll be hearing wedding bells."

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, wedding bells? Trust me, no one is getting married any time soon."

"Well actually, I think someone is getting married soon."

I looked at her quizzically, then she smiled and brought her left hand up to rest under her chin. It only took a second for my eyes to notice the diamond on her ring finger. She must have just slipped it on because there is no way I wouldn't have noticed it before. I literally gasped then let out a high pitched scream. Everyone in the deli turned to look at us so I waved Madison's hand around so they could all get a look at her beautiful diamond.

"Look everyone!! My sister is getting married!"

Madison blushed as our fellow diners smiled and nodded, an older couple even gave her a nice round of applause. Her ring was exquisite, a beautiful Tiffany cut that looked to be two carats and was mounted on a gorgeous platinum ring. I had a million questions about how and where he popped the question. The only thing in the restaurant that sparkled more than her ring, were her eyes as she told me the story. After she finished, I asked.

"So what did Mom say?"

"I haven't told her yet, we're going to announce it to her this evening."

"Oh, so I'm the only one that knows?"

"Yup, a long with everyone here."

"Oops, sorry, I got excited."

"It's okay little sister. I wanted to tell you first. After all, you're going to be my Maid of Honor aren't you?"

"Really? You want me to be your Maid of Honor?"

"Of course I do silly. Not only are you my sister, you've become my best friend. I kinda love ya girl and there's no one else that I'd rather have by my side at my wedding than you. So do you accept?"

Of course I accepted. I was a little to misty eyed and choked up to actually say it, so I nodded my head and gave her a huge hug.

In all my life, the prospect of being the Maid of Honor at a wedding had never occurred to me. I mean why would it? Guys don't think about those sorts of things. I never talked about my dream wedding with friends as I was growing up. I wasn't even one hundred percent sure what my duties were as the Maid of Honor so I did a lot of research on the subject. Soon enough I got caught up in a case of wedding fever. Every magazine I read and every TV show I watched pertained to getting married. It wasn't my wedding so I knew I wouldn't have to make decisions about the big day, but I wanted to be prepared with a knowledgeable opinion in case Madison asked.

I helped Madison make bridesmaid proposal boxes. Each box contained a card with the question "Will you be my Bridesmaid?" They also included a confetti type filling and several little trinkets like a little bottle of lotion in the shape of a bottle of champagne, some hair scrunchies and a heart shaped picture frame with a photo of Madison with each of the girls that were being asked. All of them were excited for Madison and enthusiastically said yes, although I think Krissy was a little jealous that I was picked to be the Maid of Honor. She completely understood why, not only were Madison and I sisters, Krissy no longer lived here so she wouldn't be able to rush to my sister's aid. The Bridal party was set. Along with myself and Krissy, she also asked Riley, Kate, and our cousin Jennifer. I was surprised that she didn't ask any of her old highschool friends but Madison said most of those friendships were superficial and only existed for popularity reasons.

Finally the big day came...Oh no, not the actual wedding day, but the other big day. The day Madison would say "yes to the dress". Krissy flew into town to take part in the decision as well. It was so much fun to have my group of girlfriends back together. Jennifer was there as well, although she was a little quiet. She seemed nervous around me. I thought maybe she held the same kind of feelings about my transformation as her parents did, but it turned out that she was just embarrassed by the way my Uncle Tony and Aunt Mary treated me. She was worried that I held bad feelings towards her because of her parents. We shared a healthy conversation and soon enough, she was laughing and engaging in the conversations we were having.

Thankfully the wedding planner met us at the bridal shop. It was her job to keep us focused on the task at hand because not only did we need to find Madison's wedding dress, we also needed to pick out bridesmaids dresses as well. Madison tried on several dresses, they were all very beautiful but they just seemed to be missing something. Then she came out in the most absolutely perfect dress. I could tell by her expression that she felt it as well. With tears in her eyes, she exclaimed.

"This is it, this is the one...right?"

We all agreed that it was perfect and even got a little misty eyed ourselves. The bridesmaid's dresses that we chose were a really pretty baby blue color. It was a knee-length A-line dress that featured a halter neckline with a keyhole and pleating on the bodice. A few years ago I didn't even know what a bodice or an A-line dress were, but now I did and I was very happy with the selection as it gave me a very adorable and flirty look.

After the long day of dress shopping, everyone other than the wedding planner spent the night at Kate, Riley, and my place. We spent most of the evening by relaxing in the pool. Our favorite pop station was playing on the radio in the background and we were drinking strawberry margaritas.

My newfound friendship with Jennifer was budding quite well. She's my cousin so we'd known each other our whole lives, but like with my sister, our relationship was different as girl/girl cousins instead of girl/boy cousins. We even made plans to hang out with just the two of us. I had fun going to the mall with her after answering all of the girl vs. boy questions. She wasn't trying to be rude by asking them, it's just that I'd answered those questions for so many people. She was just trying to get to know more about how I viewed the world now as opposed to the way I did growing up. I basically explained to her that there's no good way to explain it unless you do it yourself, which isn't easy now that the government has shut down the selfie swap app.

I'm sure the FBI and military are still using the technology in undercover operations. From what I've been told by a couple of federal agents, I'm the only civilian with access to the app anymore, seeing as I was blessed with a four year waiting period as opposed to the one year waiting period for everyone else. They also informed me that they would be monitoring my activity with the app and if I used it to switch someone else's gender, I would face charges. They also told me on March the 1st of next year, the day after my 28th birthday, my app would be automatically deleted from my phone. Apparently some people were using the app to change the gender of other people as a joke or revenge. They also had reports of some parents changing the sex of their newborn babies into the gender they preferred within minutes of giving birth. There were even some extreme cases of young men being kidnapped and forced into sex trafficking against their will. I guess that's just the way things work sometimes, give the world an amazing gift and some people will use it for selfish reasons. Either way you look at it, the government was having a hard time with sorting out the true identities of a large number of people so something had to be done. Although there has been a big push from the transgendered community to give people suffering with gender identity issues a chance at a better life. That bill is supposed to be going through congress soon, so hopefully it will pass.

1...456789