Selfish Love Reforming Ch. 01

Story Info
Nick is a selfish lover, however, he didn't realize...
1.6k words
4.06
5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I (Nick) have been dating (Jade) for 5 years now. I am a 6' asian guy who avidly went to the gym, brown eyes, black hair. Jade on the other hand was 5'10" white, model like body with curves in all the right places, silky smooth skin, blue eyes, blond hair.

I thought our relationship was pretty good. We rarely argued and the sex was amazing, or so I thought.

I was experiencing a normal Saturday, we would wake up, go to the gym, come home, and shower. However, I did not expect what came next... I walked out the shower to see Jade butt naked on the bed, with leather restraints on all 4 posts of the bed.

I walked over to her in the bath towel I am in and tried my best to act sexy. When I was about a foot in front of her I dropped my towel to the ground.

I was about to mount on top of her, when she reached down and grabbed my flaccid cock and started to jerk it off. When I was fully hard, I looked down at her and could see a slightly disappointed look on her face.

She saw me look up and instantly changed to a smile. I wrote it off as if it was nothing and continued. She released my cock and I was going to insert my cock into her pussy, when she wrapped her legs around my back and whispered in my ear, "I want to be in charge tonight."

She then used her legs and rolled me around so now she was on top and I was on my back on the bed.

This was so hot to me, I reached up to grab her boobs, however, she leaned forward grabbing each arm separately and fastening them to the bed posts. She did a quick 180 and now I had the perfect view of her ass and pussy. She quickly then fastened my other two legs and got off the bed.

I was fully erect and roaring to go, but seeing her get off the bed I knew something was up...

She went into the laundry and picked up her thong she wore from the gym and put it in my mouth. She then used one of my ties and tied it around my mouth so I couldn't speak.

Jade:

"Hey babe... I know you're trying your best, but... she looks at my cock... then sighed, I haven't felt anything when we had sex since I met you. Your cock is so small, but I still love you so I tried, like I really tried. You are a 2 pump chump with a 3 inch cock... I don't even know how you get off sometimes, it's actually quite impressive, after you get past my cheeks only the top of your cock is able to penetrate me."

I was looking at her in shock, while trying not to gag on her underwear.

"I've been trying for 5 years... do you think you can try for me now?"

I instantly nodded as I really did love her and what she said... I guess it wasn't wrong. I looked at my erect cock and saw it was not even as long as my pinky finger. I always felt ashamed of my penis, but Jade was always about body positivity so this came out pretty abruptly.

"Great!" She turned around and went to her desk drawer and took out a metal chastity device. She jerked me off till I came and when my penis slowly became flaccid and shrank to the size of a thimble she put stretched out my balls putting it in the ring of the chastity then pushed my cock in the ring and attached the top portion which was literally a welded thimble with a tiny hole in the front to let me use the restroom. She then inserted the key into the built in lock and locked it in place.

She stepped back and admired her work. She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture and I heard the sound of sending a text veerrrop.

I was blushing at this point when I heard the veerrrrop of a text message.

"Aww, you feeling embarrassed?" She said looking at me

"It's ok... you will get over it. I am going to give you three options and this isn't a joke, after I say these 3 options I want you to nod to which one you want... ok?"

I nodded.

"The first option is, while you are in chastity you let me fuck other guys so I can actually get off. I know this doesn't sound great for you, but you have been pretty selfish recently in the love department... however, I don't want this to be all about me, you can still eat me out... especially when I have another man's cum in me."

"Option 2, you remain locked up in chastity indefinitely and we use dildos to have sex. You will still feel pleasure, but... (she smirked) a different kind of pleasure. You might even have hand free orgasms. With this option I won't sleep with other guys, but I need my libido fulfilled..."

"Option 3, I take off the chastity, unbind you, and we break up."

Right away options 1 and 3 sounded terrible. I loved her so much, I can't possibly allow her to get piped by another man. Furthermore I don't want to lose her...

"Option 1?"

I nodded no.

"Option 2?"

I paused and nodded yes.

She then walked up to my head from the side of the bed and kissed me on my forehead, "Thank you babe, I still love you, remember that. No matter what happens next I won't think of you any less you are a great man, but you have a boy cock."

"I want you to get to know what you agreed to, will you be willing to use a dildo tonight?"

I nodded thinking she was going to unbind me so I can use a dildo on her or strap the dildo onto me and she would do herself on me.

I was wrong...

She walked to the end of the bed where my legs were and one at a time lifted my legs attaching them to the upper bed frame where my head was turning my legs over my head with my caged cock pointing at my face.

She spanked me till my cheeks were red. She walked out of our room and came back with electrical tape. She taped the inside of each butt cheek and pulled them forward and out so she had a clear vision of my butthole. She then squirted some lube on a double ending dildo and a glob right on my butthole, she put her phone off to the side to record and inserted the dildo into her pussy and walked behind me.

The double ended dildo was a length of 12 inches in total split evenly, 6 inches on both sides. And quite commendable girth of 2 inches.

When she was standing right behind me placing the tip of the cock at my entrance, I started to squirm, but realized I really couldn't even move.

She slowly pressed harder and harder causing me to wince in pain. She managed to get all 6 inches into me and waited for my pain to subside.

She then slowly drew the whole dildo and did it again. She repeated this process till the dildo would slide in and out smoothly.

Without any warning she grabbed my waist and started to pumble me into the bed. She was moaning like I never heard before.

She really did fake all those orgasms these past 5 years... I was tearing up, knowing that it was true. I have to change for her...

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh" I hear her moaning.

She then in between thrusts would spank me saying "you like this huh slut," "your a dirty little whore, with a shrimp for a cock," "I am going to call you my butt slut for now on... or would you like a sissy whore?" She kept getting more and more into it, humiliating me has seemed to turn her on, something I never saw from her before.

She was on the verge of orgasming when she was really going at it, pulling out all 6 inches and slamming it back into me. Her toes curled and she started twitching and screaming "Yes, Yes, Yes, ahhhhhhh."

She pulled off the double ended dildo leaving half of it in me and laid down next to me on the bed. That was the best orgasm I ever had! She turned to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"I am going to give you a reward for how good you've been, I want you to shower after this and watch some femdom porn and sissification porn... ok?"

I didn't nod.

She then took off the tie around my mouth and pulled her used thong out of my mouth. Before I could grasp the situation, she mounted the top of my face so her butthole was on my nose and her pussy was fully in my mouth.

"You understood what I said... right?" She lifted her hips as I gasped for air.

Not hearing an answer she lowered herself back on my face and repeated her question. After 5 times I said, "yes, yes, I'll do it."

She got off my face while smiling at me and mounted me the other way now, her pussy still in my mouth, but not my nose was in her pubic area.

"This is your reward." She grinded on my mouth till she came, rested, and did it again... she did it for the following 3 hours breaking my will.