Selling Hot Cars

Story Info
Skulduggery, sex, and fast women.
11.7k words
4.55
13k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

The sun reflected off the balding head of widower Buddy Dunlop as he arrived from poolside to see who was knocking at the backdoor.

"Whatdoyerwant?" he said to the guy dressed in a khaki shirt and shorts and wearing boots, long black socks and a black Stetson and supported a big pack on his back.

"Hi Uncle Buddy."

Huh? "Is that you Dino?"

"Sure is," Dino Dunlop said, eying at the lean bronzed nude body of the 55-year old and then focusing on the luxuriant sun-bleached moustache. "Mom and dad are visiting Italy for three months, I've just finished college and thought I'd hit the road and visit my favorite uncle."

Buddy snorted and said Dino had only one uncle and Dino replied he meant what he said.

"Are you low on money?"

"Well now that you mentioned it I'm well short of being flush with it."

Buddy scratched an armpit and said, "You talk funny."

"Well you know what your sister-in-law is like."

Buddy grinned and said affectionately, "That Italian bitch?"

"You've fucked me mom haven't you?"

It was a statement rather than a question and Buddy must have thought the guy now near his mid-twenties should be told the truth.

"Yes."

"Then are you my father?"

"No your father is your father. I never met Carmela until after she was pregnant with you."

"Is that the truth?"

Buddy bristled. "Now look here asshole do you want my to put a bullet into you butt?"

"Nah," Dino grinned as if wondering where was the handgun since his uncle was nude.

They sat nude beside the pool drinking iced-tea and Dino knew that drink was a legacy of his mom's frequent visits to this home in Dodge City, Kansas.

"Tell me about your mom."

"Well I've not seen her for months but she'll still be one of the most vivacious moms a kid ever had.

"And one of the most beautiful moms. Have you fucked her?"

"Nah. You are disgusting."

"Watch your lip kid."

They grinned.

"Look Dino you may stay here but you'll be on your own. Tomorrow Cindy and I head for a piece of desert west of Albuquerque, New Mexico, to sell some vehicles at a motorcycle meet. They are special cars."

"Oh V12s?"

"They are nine expensive cars including Porsche, Subaru and Ferraris. All are ex-owner vehicles."

"You mean stolen?"

"Yes but I prefer you use the term TWOC's. That's short for taken without owner's consent, in every case taken with the ignition key in place and often with the spare key on the key ring or found hidden in the usual places under the vehicle. We scan the vehicles for tracking devices and I have an expert forger who presents me with ownership documentation for all of them, um at a price."

Dino was most impressed.

"Cindy and I head off in the morning."

"Gee you are still associated with that whore?"

Buddy appeared quite hurt. "She's a retired club artiste..."

"You mean an ex-stripper?"

"Well some low people call it that. Anyways, she is now respectably married to a surgeon."

"So he's going with you too?"

"No he'd too old to satisfy Cindy sexually so allows her to go on short vacations to enjoy replenishment."

"Gee Buddy you talk funny."

They laughed.

Late afternoon when drinking Tequila, Buddy proposed that Dino drive Cindy because she'd be more comfortable in the RV than riding with him in the auto transport tractor [truck]. He said he couldn't allow Cindy to drive anything because she was short sighted and refused to wear glasses.

Dino asked, "Will we all sleep in the RV?" and was told yes.

"But what about when you two want to fuck? It's not a big RV."

"You'll be asked to take a walk, a very long walk, like perhaps 10 miles."

"Oh. Or perhaps I could just wait outside and listen?"

"Okay."

Over dinner Buddy told Dino the event they were going to was a three-day bi-annual gathering of business men and women motor-cycle freaks who'd swap stories about biking, deal in drugs, get drunk and indulge in group sex.

"Oh a real vacation?"

Buddy grinned and said yeah, his kind of vacation.

"We will have competition selling cars but the buyers are people will real money and are prepared to pay to have the vehicles shipped to them. Perhaps I could use you to ferry the vehicles I sell to make extra profit. It would be far cheaper than having them delivered commercially on road transport trailers."

"Yeah I have time on my hands. Do you still have guitars?"

"Yeah six, why?"

"I have learned to play and I sing. Will you let me pick a guitar?"

"Ah so you pick?"

"Um could I choose a guitar to take?"

"Oh yeah but not the black one with mother of pearl ornamentation. It's like an heirloom. Way back I stole it from a music store."

* * *

Cindy arrived and glared at Dino, not answering his greeting that was, "Hi, your tits look even bigger."

Buddy frowned and said, "Be civil to the kid Cinders er Cindy. He's hitting the road with us."

"Oh crap, then I'm not going."

"Then I won't be around to fuck you. Have you thought of that?"

Cindy pushed both sides of her white and purple colored hair back and snorted, "Well Dino I expect you to behave yourself and not to spy on me when I'm grooming or dressing."

"Why would I want to do that?"

The 32-year-old said, "Jesus are you gay?"

Cindy and Buddy relaxed when Dino growled, "Shut you dirty mouth bitch. Of course I'm not. Bend over in front of me if you want confirmation."

She looked interested. "You're grown up to look pretty good. Do you use your dick much?"

Dino whined, "Jesus Buddy does she have to come with us?"

Buddy said get used to the idea Dino was driving her and be prepared to have her moaning on hilly sections to stop because she was going to be sick.

"Oh god," Dino groaned and Cindy said no way would she get into the same vehicle with that young jerk.

"Get into the fucking CV you two," Buddy yelled. "I'll lock up after grabbing some paper bags to be used for catching vomit. You Dino drop me off at my yard. The boys will have loaded the vehicles and have the transporter ready to move out."

They arrived at the vehicle sales yard and Buddy jumped out after kissing Cindy and working a tit.

"Drive safely Dino. Cindy is very precious to me."

"I want to ride in the transporter with you," Cindy said, bursting into tears.

"No I don't want you being sick over me. Ride with Dino."

Dino drove off with Cindy beside him howling and asking to be taken home.

He ignored the silly bitch and headed for the Vista Del Norte Shopping Center on the Pan American Freeway, Albuquerque, about 470 miles away. Buddy said he'd arrived about two hours after them and would call them when he was parked.

"I supposed I have to put up with you?"

"Yeah," Dino said. "It would help if you attempt to be civil."

"I suppose so. You would bore me, I know you will."

"Is that being civil?"

"I'm not quite sure what being civil means. I didn't go to college and didn't have a great attendance at high school."

"But you did learn how to dance and how to fuck?"

Cindy beamed at him and said he really was very clever.

"Do you think I have nice legs?"

"Well remember you brought this up Cindy. Yes I do. As a kid I used to get hard just by looking at them."

"Omigod, you never told me you were THAT interested in me. I thought you were just a juvenile stalker."

"What?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Would you like me to show you my tits?"

"Nope."

"What?"

"Oh sorry. Could you wait until we clear city limits."

"Okay. What can I do until then?"

"Sleep."

"Oh yeah. I'll need to remove my dress because it's so tight."

"Then do it."

She struggled out of it and that meant she was only wearing a bra and sandals.

"Are you hard."

"Nah."

Cindy simpered, "You are very mean to me."

"Well half-hard."

"May I feel?"

"No."

"Very mean to me."

She was asleep within a couple of minutes. Dino sighed and reached for the headphones to listen to radio. Peace at last.

A little over four hours later Cindy awoke and complained she was hungry and thirsty and needed a pee.

"Go into the back and attend to all those requirements," her driver said.

"No you stop off for a meal and treat me like a lady," she said.

"Well you go dressed before I stop anywhere," Dino said, eyeing the big tits and feeling his loins waking.

They ate, very civilly and as they got back into the RV Cindy said brightly, "Shall we fuck?"

Dino had to think about it and then said no.

"Okay I know you don't like me," she said.

Dino knew she would have been right about that once, but now he was not so sure. Cindy possessed about the ripest body he'd ever come across.

They drove on, stopped for coffee twice, and then arrived at their destination.

"Well here you are. Women love to shop."

"At this place I don't think so. I want a shower. Start it running for me."

Dino left his seat and stretched, thinking what a demanding bitch.

She showered and came out and found him drinking coffee.

"Where's my coffee?"

"Here," he said pointing and she said thanks and she'd left the shower running for him and he'd better not waste water.

Dino had a quick shower and decided well if she wanted a fuck he'd fuck her and so stepped out nude.

"God," she said, and he thought that sounded in admiration.

"Pull the curtains," he commanded. She jumped up and obeyed and she was bent over pulling across the last curtains of the small RV when he came in behind her and licked her exposed pussy and butt hole.

"Good boy," she cooed, reaching back to grab a handful of his hair.

Dino licked unhurriedly, the prelude to sex in late afternoon in the vehicle parking area of a shopping mall.

Cindy's pussy appeared cavernous but when he was fully in she closed around him skillfully and they were away. He'd pulled on a condom, having no idea of her sex life.

"You are good, unexpectedly nice and slow for a young guy."

"I'm a bit tired but we have time on our hands," he said, sinking his face into the tits he'd so long coveted.

Knocking awoke Dino and he went to the door nude.

"Hi, you got here in one piece and so did I," his uncle said, who looked at the nude Dino and sniffed and accused, "Have you and Cindy been fucking?"

"Yes."

"But you two so disliked one another?"

Dino smiled and said he understood a couple should never let anything come between their differences and sex.

"Oh right," Buddy said, climbing up the three steps stiffly. "She's a great fuck isn't she?"

"Yeah, I have to agree with that. Should I go for my 10-mile walk?"

"Just return in half an hour pal and we'll then drive to park somewhere for the night."

* * *

Next day Dino followed the rig on to Interstate 40, also known as the Historic Route 66 and turned off to the site of the gathering. Motorcyclists were passing them frequently so Dino knew they were on the right route.

During a coffee stop on the side of the road Dino asked Buddy how many bikers would be at the event.

"This is the 20th anniversary of the gathering and so bikers who haven't attended for years are expected to turn up. Registrations indicate around 10,000 are expected but with bikers being bikers registrations cannot be expected to be an accurate guide."

"Are you sure these hot cars will sell?"

"They always have in the past but with respect I ask you Dino that you don't refer to them as being hot. The documentation is pretty authentic and unless the vehicles are stopped for a traffic violation and undergo a police check they won't be exposed as stolen vehicles. If they are exposed then the cops are led to a dead-end state by the bill of sale signed by an unscrupulous dealer and the lack of identification marks. The buyers know not to identify me because that would only lead to their vehicles being confiscated and me being arrested and possibly bleating on the deals to try to get a shorter jail sentence. They buy them really cheap so know they are implicated in a shady deal if any of them blows the whistle. Well we better get going. Cindy should ride with you because the road becomes rough and curves viciously."

Cindy was in good spirits and didn't appear to notice the hills and bends.

"You did a pretty good job on me yesterday afternoon."

"Thanks."

"Would you like to know how to sharpen up your act so your women know they've been fucked by a master?"

"Yeah I suppose so."

Cindy flared and said she wasn't going to waste breath unless Dino was really interested."

"No I am. Truly I'm interested."

"Well let's start with two really bad things, your sharp fingernails and you ramming a dry finger up my butt..."

Dino sat entranced, believing it to be the most useful lecture he'd ever heard.

The tent city stretched for miles out into the desert and there were areas for RVs and they arrived in all sizes.

Buddy had booked a double commercial site that gave them room to park both vehicles and to unload and park all the cars side by side. Dino then helped Buddy to erect a canvas sign 'Cars for Sale' on pipe poles driven deeply into the ground. Dino then helped Buddy wash and polished the cars while Cindy lay in the shade on a deck chair and did her nails.

"You were a great help," Buddy said, patting Dino on the back. "You can fuck Cindy tonight."

"No she's your babe, I'll find my own."

Buddy sighed, "Unfortunately for you guys will unnumbered the babes."

"In that case I might have to change my mind about Cindy but not before tomorrow."

"Good one," Buddy said. "Let's kick her off that chair and tell her to cook us lunch."

"You do that," Dino said. "I don't treat women in that manner."

"Well how do you treat your women?"

"I only snare one occasionally and then I treat her with respect."

"Like how?"

"Like how I want her to treat me."

Buddy snorted and said he found that confusing.

"I'll get us some lunch," Cindy said, jumping out of the chair as the men approached. "You guys must be hungry.

The men said yes and grinned at each other.

"See what good training does?" Buddy whispered. "I haven't had to kick her in years."

Late afternoon Dino saw two women in the site next to them struggling to erect a sleeping tent. He ran over to assist and then helped them with another tent and then carried women's motorcycle apparel from their car trailer into that tent.

"You were a huge help," said Helen from Los Angeles. "Please stay for dinner."

"Well I don't really know..."

"Oh please join us," Ruby pleaded. "We would appreciate male company."

Huh?

Dino wore shorts and a clean t-shirt when he went over to join the women for a drink and then dinner. They were both topless.

They saw him looking at their bared tits and Ruby said, "This is a motorcycle camp; it's traditional for their women to go topless."

"But you are not motorcyclists."

"Ah so you don't like our breasts and wish to quibble?"

"Um no Helen, not at all. Great tits, both lots."

"Shouldn't that be both pair? We each only have two?"

He shuffled and they laughed and told him to sit and handed him a beer. They were drinking beer.

"We both own motorcycles and work with our husbands in our motorcycle store and workshop."

"You're married?"

"God Dino," Ruby said. "You appear a little unworldly."

"Well um I'm only just completed four-year college."

Being UCLA graduates in business, the two women were interest to hear that and to learn Dino now had a masters in computer science and he would soon turn twenty-four.

"I'm thirty-six and Helen is thirty-seven."

"Do you have kids?"

"Yes I have a boy in Grade 1 and Ruby has twin girls in Grade three. Our moms are minding the kids. Do you wish to eat or to get pie-eyed with us first? We have plenty of beer?"

"We better eat otherwise you girls might choose to get frisky with me."

Helen said coolly, "We want you to stay the night with us?"

Jesus, Dino thought, not being aware threesomes might occur outside of college.

He grinned. "You guys are hot. Another beer please while I do and check the tension of your guy ropes.

They only had three bottles of beer each but that was enough to make the women giggly and they cooked the steaks on a small gas barbecue grill along with onions, tomato and mushrooms. They worked well together, also making a salad.

"Nearly ready," Helen said lightly and handed Dino a bottle of red wine to uncork along with the corkscrew.

"Kiss me," she said, pushing her tits into his chest. " Helen was the same height as Dino and soon had her tongue into his mouth. She had smaller tits than Ruby but was lean and elegant and had lovely blonde hair.

"My turn," said Ruby as if fearful of missing out. "Serve the meat doll."

Ruby lifted up a tit for Dino to suck while she grabbed his cock under his shorts and squeezed.

"Got you are big enough."

They then kissed, no tonguing, and then pulled apart.

The girls sat on their chairs to eat while Dino made do by upturning the wooden crate used to store the larger tent. They chatted very happily and at times irreverently. For example, when under questioning Dino said his mom was Italian and Ruby said that would explain his good looks and big piece.

The women screamed in laughter.

After clearing away, they all went off to line up at the huge row of portable toilets, the larger ones of which had a full washbasin and cold-water shower.

Back in the tent, the three of them standing nude, Dino was asked who did he wish to have sex with first.

"Aren't we in this together," he grinned.

"Great answer," Ruby giggled and the two women pushed him on to the double mattress on a ground sheet and both smothered his face and chest in kisses. While Helen was back to tonguing him, this time exquisitely, Ruby kissed her way down him and took the end of his now full erection into her mouth.

From then it was full on, although no rush. Ruby with her tits and pussy lips swollen sat over Dino's face to be licked and fingered while she reached behind to Helen's upturned butt to dig her hand into a hairless pussy.

They had a great time and drenched in sweat and other liquids finally slipped off to sleep.

Before Dino left them in the morning, the women lined tail up and he plowed both pussies, giving each on a few hefty plunges before pulling out and dipping into the adjoining one.

The next day Ruby received an offer from a big spending customer she felt she couldn't refuse and so that night Dino had a very happy Helen to plunder uninterrupted.

During that day and the next day Dino helped man the car sales site and whenever Buddy went off accompanying a prospective buyer wishing to have a test drive Dino was left in charge. People were all over the vehicles on that first full day on site but on the second day there were times when no one was inspecting the vehicles.

Cindy wasn't talking to Dino after they'd rowed when she accused him of being sexually disloyal to her by staying the night with those awful sluts.

Dino told her to shut her mouth and she snapped, "No. I called them awful sluts and that's what they are. You are lying when you say they are very nice women."

"Shut up Cindy or I'll make you apologize," Buddy said and that was enough to shut her up. She indicated to Dino she was still mad at him at lunchtime when she dumped his meatless sandwiches into his lap and walked off without a word. The guys laughed.

Buddy was out on a drive test when a platinum blonde came over to the cars where Dino was strumming the loan guitar.

"Can you play that guitar?"

"Yeah but I'm just amusing myself. It's gone quiet here."

"Play me something I can sing and I might buy a car."

"What would you like me to play?"

"Well you won't know it, I'd really like my current favorite, 'I Fly the Sky' but I suppose..."

"I know it."

"Truly."

"Yes it's actually set to a very old melancholy melody."