Selling Hot Cars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What? That was improper use of the John. But she looked so appealing and she licked a breast and Dino's erection rose instantly.

"Push in."

He did what he was told and that's when her mother found them.

"Oh hi you two. Having fun I see. I guess I should have knocked. Lovely tight butt Dino. I've left your coffee tray on the bed."

She retreated but so had the erection.

"Omigod, how embarrassing," Celeste twittered, leaving to Dino unsure whether she meant her mom's unexpected entrance or his collapsed erection. That had been one of the great embarrassing moments of his life.

"Pull me to my feel darling."

Darling?

Dino pulled her up gently and both of them with furry mouths kissed while she rubbed him erect.

With that achieved his very efficient lover said, "Are you strong enough to fuck me standing up darling?"

Strength enough to lift two or three women simultaneously appeared to possess Dino and her lifted up his lover who seemed capable of endless orgasms. She guided it in for him, er for them. Neither had a thought about finding a condom.

They finally drove off at 9:50, late but who cared? The parents were waving happily as if waving off a couple beginning their honeymoon and Dino and Celeste, feeling tired and sexually depleted, may have been thinking no more sex for a week sounded about right.

But they'd forgotten was a difference a day can make. Wisely Dino had decided on a 7-hour drive keeping within the maximum speed limit to avoid being caught in police radar traps and the schedule would land them for the night in Cheyenne, Wyoming. By then, refreshed by time they arrived in their motel room, like two excited over-sexed teenagers, they banged away until weariness found them again. Hand in hand and showered and their hair combed, they went out for late dinner.

They stayed the next night at Salt Lake City and delivered the car next day in San Francisco after putting the vehicle through a car wash. The owner managed a tour company and suggested Dino and Celeste stay the night for his wife and him. But Celeste didn't like the way the guy was looking at her and the both decided his wife appeared to be drug dependent. Instead they took an evening flight to Denver and next day took a feeder flight to Dodge City via Kansas City. Buddy collected them at the airport and said unnecessarily they both looked very tired.

After a rest day they delivered the final three vehicles, two to LA and the third to Colorado Springs where they stayed for three days. Dino was pleased that all the deliveries had gone without a hitch.

At dinner on their first night in Colorado Springs, Celeste asked, "Have you decided your next move yet? You keep putting it off."

"Get a job I guess. I know I have to settle."

"Where."

"Dunno. I can't decide."

"What about living with me; I need to shift out of home. We could get a small apartment?"

"Well I don't know. All I know is I'm washed out my travel bug for the time being."

When they returned to their bedroom Celeste took control. "I want you to call your mother."

"Why."

"To discuss your indecision with her."

"But I don't now what time it is in Italy."

Celeste asked did it matter, she was his mother and like any guy, Dino took the easy way out and agreed.

She said she'd go for a walk to allow him to talk in private but he said no it was okay, he'd talk in Italian.

Celeste, aware he struggled a little in speaking English, voiced her surprise he could speak more than a few words in Italian and he said his mom was Italian and had raised him, giving him far more attention than his father.

Celeste sipped coffee listening to the conversation she didn't understand but she loved all of the emotion that came through to her including the hand gestures that obviously his mother could not see and perhaps she was in bed throwing her hands around as well. She was pleased to see Dino finish the call looking quite pleased.

"What time was it in Italy?"

"Four in the morning."

"Omigod, sorry."

"No it's okay. Mom said she'd been worrying about me and was delighted I'd called. We once she was properly awake she became very excited and dad was yelling at her to stop the noise and she swore at him, in Italian thankfully."

They laughed and Celeste waited.

Dino swallowed and reached for her hand. "Mom said I'm drifting and really need to put out an anchor and that would not deprive me of my freedom. She is pleased you have found me..."

"Don't you mean pleased you have found me?"

Dino said stiffly that his mother always placed him first because she was his mother. Celeste who wouldn't allow him to pull away said, "Oh I can understand that, it sounds traditional Italian."

"Oh good thinking. Please understand mom can be very fiery. At times I think dad becomes scared of her."

"Oooh a woman in charge."

"Yeah in charge of everything and that would include you if you two ever meet."

"I know how to be submissive. I really would like to meet her."

Dino said suspiciously why?

"Um because she sounds a lovely woman full of go and personality."

"Have you met my mother? Oh that sounds dumb, of course you haven't but you have described her is how she is. Anyway she said if you are giving me good advice and attempting to settle me then I should stick with you and really listen to what you say."

"Omigod you mother said that?"

"Yes but don't be surprised. She can be very sensible."

"Did you say you are fucking me legless?"

"Yes I did and she asked did that include anal?"

"Omigod... Dino she didn't. Please tell me you didn't mention sex that graphically."

"Yeah that's true. I was just winding you up. All I said was we'd been traveling long distance together delivering cars for her brother and she was pleased about that, not realizing of course they were hot cars."

Celeste said eagerly, "Then she knows we would have been sleeping together in motels or hotels?"

"I suppose so."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Celeste please, back off. I didn't mention where we stayed or what length of time we were away from Dodge City."

"But you did mention delivering cars to LA and San Francisco?"

"Yes."

"Well," Celeste beamed, "Your mom will know that would involve night stopovers."

"Like most women of her generation my mother has little concept of distance."

"Oh fuck, I wanted her to know I was sleeping with you."

Dino sighed that he was sorry, he'd call him mom back and tell her.

"Don't be an idiot. I suppose it doesn't really mean that much to me."

They were having coffee when Dino's phone rang.

He glanced to see who the caller was and said in English, "Hi mom" and answered with a yes three times.

"Just a moment."

He turned to Celeste and said it was his mother, worried about whether she was suitable to be sleeping with her son.

"Oh god," Celeste wheezed.

"Here talk to her but don't try to speak Italian."

"Mom here she is. Her name as I said earlier is Celeste. She looks more beautiful than you and her body is much more sexier than yours and I know that will make you very jealous."

"Oh god," Celeste wailed.

* * *

Celeste took the phone and said, "Good morning Mrs Dunlop."

"Oh please call me Isabella and take no notice of that teasing asshole but I do expect you are very beautiful with a great body and a wonderful personality because my son would know I expect him to cohabit with young women with those attributes."

His mom's voice was rich and powerful and brimming with confidence.

Celeste burst into tears but came out of it and remained talking to Isabella for a couple more minutes before they ended the call.

"Well?"

"Your mom projects a wonderful personality."

"Well she can't help being what she is but all that goes out the window when she gets mad. She looses it at times. In fact she murdered her first husband with an axe."

Dino had to lurch to his left to avoid being slapped by Celeste who'd lost it and was calling him a lying little bastard speaking absolutely foully about his mother.

She ran after him into the bedroom screaming. Dino had stopped inside the door against the wall and lunged out and grabbed her and carried her kicking and squealing to the bed and inside a minute both had come hugely and passionately.

"Oh my darling," Celeste said, scooping between her legs and thrusting those fingers into Dino's mouth while she cooed, "Here have some of your new mommy's soup."

He just loved it.

He licked some of his semen off Celeste's tits and them tongued her and said, "Mommy and daddy really must stop having these short fucks. It leaves the night appearing so long."

"Who says we have stopped?" she demanded.

In the morning as they walked around, relaxing, Dino agreed he should go to St Paul and try to find a suitable job and when he left Celeste returned home.

* * *

Dino eventually settled on three advertised positions in St Paul and was short-listed for two of them and after the interviews returned to his uncle in Dodge City to sweat it out.

The recall to St Paul came two days later and after appearing before a final appointment panel he was chosen from two other applicants and accepted the job offer as a systems engineer for a large healthcare services provider.

Dino had been confident he'd land one of the two jobs and had driven to St Paul in a Ford Focus from his uncle's legitimate car yard. After completing documentation to secure his new job he set off for Lincoln and arrived just before midnight, having called Celeste to hours out of St Paul.

She and here mom had both waited up for him and while Celeste kissed him and chatted her mom served supper.

"So are you two going to live together in St Paul?"

Dino looked at Celeste and she nodded and he said politely, "With your approval, yes."

Janice laughed and said her daughter was almost thirty years of age. There was no need to ask permission.

"We still wish to ask for your permission."

"Then you have it, loud and clear."

Next morning Dino asked Celeste what did she think about her car.

"I love it but knowing its history it makes me nervous."

"Then sell it because being found in possession of it could lead to complications that could lead to you losing your new job although the way everything has been set up you almost certainly should escape criminal charges. The thing is employers are likely to get nervous when the police make enquiries about the character of an employee."

"Yes, quite. I have been thinking about that."

Dino returned to stay with his uncle and a week later Celeste called from St Paul to say she'd inspected several apartments but the one she favored was occupied by a young woman looking for two roommates to share a large bedroom with its own en suite.

"Well try to talk her into accepting a male-female couple."

"I have but she wishes to talk to you first."

"Oh crap, another trip to St Paul?"

"No she said speaking to you on the phone should suffice. Here's her number. She wants you to call within the hour because she'd had other renters interested."

"Okay."

"Don't you want me to tell you about her?"

"No we are wanting accommodation not film-test people who wish us to share with them. All I ask you promise me she's not a shrew or a tidiness freak or a thief," Dino said, thinking the young woman must be interesting for Celeste to be talking in that manner.

Celeste giggled and he steered the conversation on to something else.

Dino made the call and asked, "Miss DeSilva?"

"It's Carlotta DeSilva, yes."

"You're Italian?"

"Of Italian descent, my family long being American. And you are?"

"Oh excuse me, so impolite of me. I'm Dino, Celeste's partner, Dino Dunlop, um from a half American family."

"And the other half?"

"My mother is proudly Italian. She is a Ricci and her family grows vegetables on its land holding near the famous city of Bologna in Lombardy."

"Ah in the north. My father and mother's family several generations back arrived in America from Lombardy also, near the city of Brescia which is a bit more south than Bologna."

"Have you been to Italy Carlotta?"

"Yes once. And you?"

"Several times as a small child but unfortunately only twice when in my teens when I would have remembered more. It is so interesting and the family love my mother and that makes going there so exciting and enjoyable."

"I like hearing you speak like that about your mother and her family.""

"Well most people do I think."

"Perhaps so. How old are you may I ask?

"I turn twenty-four in two months."

"Ah and your girlfriend Celeste turns thirty in six weeks. You like older women?"

"Yes but not necessarily better than young women my age. Celeste just happens to be the best woman I've ever been with and with us our ages are immaterial."

"If you come to share my apartment would you mind if I walk around lightly clad?"

"It's your apartment..."

"Actually it belongs to my parents and I have occupied it while attending university."

"Oh well to answer you question seeing women nude doesn't bother me."

Carlotta giggled and said she'd said lightly clad.

"As I said, it wouldn't bother me. You sound very nice, modern in attitude I think."

"Thank you. I'm surprised you didn't ask my age."

"That's because this conversation is for you to assess me Carlotta. Celeste told me the apartment is great and you were very nice. I trust Celeste's judgment."

Carlotta asked what was his job.

"I'm about to start work with Hampton Medical Services Corporation."

"What driving a truck or something similar?"

"Well sort of. My title is information systems engineer."

"Omigod, I'll soon start my third year working toward a masters in computer science."

"That's the degree I completed a couple of months ago. So we do have something in common."

"Yes indeed. You and Celeste will be most welcome to move in and share with me. I shall call Celeste about signing an occupancy contract. My mother is a Realtor and will attend to that. I look forward to meeting you Mr Computer Engineer."

"Thanks Carlotta. Oh I might be useful when you are preparing to sit papers."

"Oh thanks. I was hoping to receive that offer."

Dino called Celeste and left a message. She called back two hours later.

"Hi."

"Hi I was approved. I appeared to impress Carlotta."

"Ah I see I have a message to call her. So you'll be living with two pretty women."

"So she's pretty?"

"Yes and with a body you'll probably approve. They are quite big."

Dino joked, "You mean her knees."

"Something like that, about the same place as her knees but at the other end of her trunk."

They laughed.

"Well you best call her and arrange to sign. When will you leave for St Paul?"

"I'm packed so will leave tomorrow and book into a motel for at least one night."

"Good let me know where and I'll join you. I arrived here carrying virtually nothing and have purchased little and so will be packed inside ten minutes. Drive carefully in that car..."

"I no longer possess it. I sold it for two grand more than what I paid for it and bought a black low-mileage Ford Focus that I won't worry leaving out in all weathers. We will only have one covered parking space and you can have that as I'll know you'll have the better vehicle."

Buddy was sad to hear Dino was about to leave him.

"How much spare cash do you have to buy a car from me?"

"Say seven grand but take this one back that I've been driving. It's only just okay. I'll choose one from your yard that will be older but with a bit better performance."

"I already have that car in mind. Heat the pie and cook the vegetables and I'll go and get it with the paperwork."

"I want a legit vehicle."

"I thought you would."

Buddy arrived back and was handed a beer and his dinner.

He grinned, "Playing the macho man eh, not wanting to see what I have for your outside?"

"It will be good. Mom would whack you if you gave me a poor deal and you know that."

Buddy grinned and said Dino would do well in business.

"Yeah we'll I've learned heaps since being associated with you, hot conversations, hot cars, hot women. I feel I've grown up as a result of your bad influence."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

Buddy clapped his nephew on the shoulder and said affectionately, "You are okay kid. I missed seeing my two kids growing out of their teens after Maggie ran off with them and that asshole Mac but you have given my a taste of what it would be like."

"Okay although you are my uncle will you take some advice?"

"Do I have a choice?" Buddy grinned.

"Severe your ties with brain-dead Cindy and go out and find yourself a warm-hearted woman in need of a good home who will love and cherish you. You're okay Buddy and a good woman will grow to appreciate you and they'll know you'll want them to fuck as if they mean it."

"You don't say," Buddy said, rubbing his chin. "To tell the truth I've been thinking a bit like that for a month or two. Perhaps I'll think about it more now that you share that view. You really have grown up in recent weeks kid."

"Don't think about picked out a woman, just do it. Now what about this vehicle?"

"Oh crap, here is my finest hour and I was forgetting all about it. Come outside kid."

"Oh fuck, jumping Jupiter," Dino squawked, eyeing the late model Volkswagen GTI pained in blue metallic. "Buddy my old buddy, this here is a real gunship. Are you sure you can afford it?"

"You just give me your check for seven grand and forget price. This is one-year old, the 4-door model manual turbo and punches out 200 hp and has electronic and other safety aids galore. It's done 8960 miles by one careful lady owner, as they say, and has the upgrade pack that includes leather seats, an electric sunroof and 18-inch alloy rims plus GPS navigation. For a small car it really is a beauty."

Dino hugged Buddy who pushed him away saying softly, "Get off me you gay sexo" and turned away blinking excessively.

They went for a drive and Dino loved the car and put it through its paces, although not too excessively, convincing Uncle Buddy the kid could really drive.

They went back and completed the documentation that included the transfer of the remaining period of VW warranty to the new owner and then cleared away and had a couple of more beers.

As they headed out to the car and Dino stowed his possession, he said, "When I return here I want to see the signs of a lady having tidied up this house. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm thinking about it but tell me, how do you interest an older woman in sex?"

"If you have doubts then go for a younger one."

"Oh yeah. Dino that's damn good advice."

They hugged like good pals and Dino drove off, having decided to stay the night in Kansas City, five and a half hours away and then would only face a 7-hour drive to the twin cities next day where he knew Celeste would be waiting for him.

Dino was in bed at a cheap motel just before 2:00, very pleased with his car.

CHAPTER 3

Both young women were looking down from the fifth floor in the apartment owned by Carlotta's parent's when Celeste tensed looking across the street when she saw Dino about to cross the street from where he must have parked his car. He'd called fifteen minutes ago to say he'd entered the city.

"Omigod."

"What?" Celeste asked.

"He's really dishy," Carlotta cooed. "God he's tall with curly hair, broad shoulders and slim hips. You'll have a problem keeping him to yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Celeste you are blonde and very good looking with a great figure but St Paul is awash with young women of our class. On the other hand most guys are, well just guys, nothing to excite one's ovaries. There are some great looking guys but perhaps half of them are gay. See what I mean?"