Selling Real Estate Can be Fun Pt. 03

Story Info
We let Kara’s son in on the fun.
2.7k words
4.61
9.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kala and I took a break for a couple of weeks, not for any other reason but we were both busy with the holiday's coming up and we were also very busy at work. Kala has a son that's 24 years old and is a giant. He is 6'4" tall and weighs probably around 250. He's extremely fit and has a body like a pro athlete. The problem that follows Eric around is that he's extremely shy. He's never had a girlfriend and is still a virgin. The reason I know this is because we both always tease him about it, but Kala is relentless with him. His father lives across the country and he never see's him.

Kala is the type of mom that has no problem walking around the house in her bra and panties. I look at their relationship and can only assume that Eric masturbates himself to sleep every night thinking about his mom. I asked her about why she does that and she said, "look, he's a guy and needs to relive himself, I just think this helps him." I couldn't argue with that, but then she said," Plus knowing he's probably in his room jerking off to me is damn hot, it helps me too."

I laughed and said, "the girl who pops his cherry is gonna get the fuck of a lifetime." What she said next almost made me fall over."

She said, "I have thought of something but I don't know if you would be on board with it." I was afraid to hear what was coming next but she continued with "We could have sex and let him watch, then you could be his first,"

I just stood there looking at her, half in disbelief, and half in the thought of how great that would actually be. I finally said, "Shit, now I don't know if I should run out of here screaming or run into your bathroom and start masturbating because that's a very tempting, but scary offer."

She said, " It might be wrong, but at the same time I'd be helping him get over his extreme shyness because he'll have a goal of doing it again with some other girl." I knew it was bullshit but now I really wanted to do it.

I said, "I'm in, but can you convince him, and do you really want to have sex with him watching us?"

She answered with, "yes and yes, any other questions?" I just shook my head and she told me to come back tonight in the right mindset. I left to let her have that discussion with her son. She called me about a half hour later and told me it was on for tonight. She also told me that she explained to him that she was now bi-sexual and also how it would help him to build up his courage so he agreed. I got back there around 8pm and Kala was dressed in tight leggings with a loose top on. I was wearing a nice sun dress with only a thong on underneath.

She called to Eric and told him to join us upstairs in her bedroom.

We went into the bedroom and waited for him to come in. As soon as he arrived I was looking at him in a different way. He had that fit body hidden with a tee shirt and a loose pair of gym shorts. Damn he was hot! She asked him if he wanted to watch us shower and he nodded his head, so the three of us went into the bathroom. Kala helped me out of my sundress and just stood there admiring me in my thong and bra. She looked at Eric and said, "how hot is this momma here in this thong?"

He said, "she's super hot," then just stood there looking at me. I was feeling somewhere between awkward and super sexy.

I said, " well then your gonna like this too." I reached over and pulled down Kala's leggings until she stepped out of them and stood there naked from the waist down. Then I said, " this is why we have sex, look at that body, your mother is hot as hell!" He just nodded his head and looked at both of us. I reached up and took off my bra and Kala did the same. We both walked in the shower and left Eric in the bathroom to watch. We washed each others bodies but didn't do anything too sexual because we wanted to save it for him.

We got out, dried off and the three of us went into the bedroom. Kala told Eric to lay on the lounge chair and we climbed in the bed, I laid on my back and let her play with my tits. Eric was directly across the bed from us so I decided to lift my legs and let him get a very nice view of my pussy. I sat up a little and said," Is your view ok Eric?" He just nodded. I let Kala play with my tits a little longer and I slowly brought my hand down to my clit and gently rubbed it with only one finger so I didn't block his view. Kala told me she couldnt wait and longer and had me bend over the foot of the bed with my ass facing Eric.

As soon as I was there she got behind me and bent over to eat me from behind. I always get horny watching Kala eat me, but this time I was extra horny because I knew that Eric's view of my pussy and ass was just replaced by his mother's. I've seen that view many times and I knew he was seeing he lips sticking out below her ass. When she finished She turned and looked at her son and said, "If that buldge gets and bigger your pants are gonna rip, take them off." He looked conflicted but I guess his hormones got the better of him because he stood up and slid off his shorts.

I know I gasped, and I think Kala did too. His cock was massive, it was the biggest one I had ever seen. I told you he was a giant, well he had the cock to match. Kala said, " well shit honey, you are big, and when I say big, I mean huge." He looked a little embarrassed and sat down.

I just said, "oh boy, looks like I have some work ahead of me if that is gonna fit." With that I sat on the edge of the bed facing him and started to fuck my dildo. I told him he should play with himself, but not to cum, that was gonna be my job later. He started stroking himself slowly and I was loving it. Kala sat next to me and was using her vibrator. Eric was now lucky enough to jerk himself off watching his mother and her best friend play with themselves.

Kala got up and put a towel on the floor in front of me and said, "wanna show him what a woman looks like when she has a squirting orgasm?" I didn't answer I just looked back at Eric and started pumping faster and faster until I exploded all over the towel underneath me. I didn't stop I just kept pumping and squirting until I had nothing left. I just laid back on the bed with my wet pussy staring right at Eric.

Kala said, "well Eric, were you impressed?" He nodded his head and slowly kept pumping himself. Then to my amazement Kali said, "mommy's gonna cum too and then we're both gonna fuck Annie, ok?" Again he just nodded and watch his mother cum all over the same towel that I just soaked. I knew if I was gonna fuck this kid I had to have him stop playing with his cock, he was gonna cum and that would ruin his first fuck. I stood up, walked over to him and took his hand that was wrapped around that massive dick and walked him to the bed.

I had him lay down and I straddled him and was sitting on his legs. I said to Kala, this thing is gonna need to be oiled up if it's gonna fit, hand me that oil."

She simply said, "no need, mommy will do it, " and with that she squirted oil in her hand then wrapped it around his cock. I saw him squirm a little but what caught my eye the most was how small her hand looked around his cock. As she stroked him and got him nice and slippery I was having my doubt's about that thing fitting in me. She looked at me and said, "he ready for his first pussy, be gentle, oh never mind, don't be gentle, fuck the shit out of him." Then she smiled and let go. I sat forward and slowly lowered myself onto him. My pussy was stretching itself to the max, but it slowly went in deeper and deeper until I was sitting on him with all my weight.

I could feel him all the way up into my stomach and weirdly enough, it felt fucking great. I leaned forward and put my hands on his shoulders as I slid him in and out. I suddenly felt Kara's hands playing with my ass while I was riding her son. I looked down at Eric and said, "is there a reason you not playing with my tits?" His expression never changed he just reached up and started playing. I directed him on how to play with my nipples, and he was did a pretty good job. I knew he had to be ready to burst so I said to Kara, " should we let him cum yet?"

Kara said, "Hmmmm, I guess so, it's just a matter of how we do it, should we let your pussy make him cum or maybe a nice hand job so we can watch, Wadda ya think?"

I said, "I think a nice hand job would be nice." Then I let that giant cock slid out of me and sat next to him on the bed. I looked at Kara and saw that look of envy in her eyes, I looked right in her eyes and said, "I don't think it will matters anymore at this point, do you?"

She looked at Eric and without loosing his gaze she maneuvered herself on top of him and sat on his cock while staring directly into his eyes. As she lowered herself onto his cock she let out a very loud moan and so did he. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I pulled the pillow out from under his head, crawled up and sat on his face. I was staring directly at Kara and I said, "I can't believe he hasn't cum yet." She agreed. He was doing an ok job licking me, but he was no Kara.

I said,"lets relieve him, he deserves it."

Kara looked at me and said, "I know, he does, but I've never had a cock feel this good inside me, he's so fucking big, it's amazing." Then she reluctantly climbed off him and so did I. I grabbed his cock and started stroking him, my hand was barely able close around it, it was that big. I started pumping him pretty good and then just as I thought I had seen everything tonight, I watched as Kara bent down and put her tongue on his dick. She was licking the tip while I continued to pump him hard. I was able to keep jerking him while she was licking. I could see he was about to come and I looked at Eric and said, "let it go baby, you need the relief" and just as Kara lifted her head, he shot a massive load all over himself.

I kept pumping him until I saw he was empty then I leaned down and kissed the tip of his dick. He jumped as I did it and I just smiled at him. I said to both of them, "I'm gonna get dressed and go home so you two can figure out how to process all this. I kissed Kara on the lips and I once again, I kiss the tip of his dick. I went into the bathroom, got dressed and left. I didn't know what was gonba happen after I left, but I was pretty sure they weren't done.

The next day I called Kara and asked how it went after I left. She said it was all good and that all they did was clean up and go to bed, then she added, "But I want to do it again, tonight." I asked her if Eric wanted to repeat last night and she said, "what do you think, his mother and her best friend fucked the shit out of him, did you really think he was gona say no?" I laughed and said I would be there at 7. I decided to wear a cute dress that I had and not put on anything underneath, I just wanted to spice things up a little. The three of us ate dinner and drank wine, we made sure Eric had a lot because we wanted him to be more engaged than he was last night. We went up to her room and I asked Eric to unzip my dress and take it off for me.

He unzipped me and pushed the dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the ground. I thanked him with a kiss on the cheek and then told him to go over and undress his mother. Kara was wearing jeans so Eric walked over to her, unbuttoned them and slid them down while she stepped out of them. He took her shirt and pulled it over her head. She was standing there in a black lace bra and panty set, she looked hot as hell! He turned back to me and I said, "you're not done yet, go take you mothers panties and bra off because I don't know about you, but I want to see those tit's and that beautiful pussy of hers." He went back and unhooked her bra, then he put his fingers in her waistband and pulled her panties down, and then off.

It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen, this kid I've known for years undressing his own mother. I walked right past him, put one on my hands on Kala's tit and gave her a deep passionate kiss at the same time. I finished with a kiss on her nipple then I turned and looked at Eric. I said, "Kara, why don't you get those shorts off him, they look like their hiding something very special underneath." She walked over to him, Pulled his waistband out and looked inside his shorts, then she looked at me and said, "yup, our friend from last night came back to play."

I said, "then get those shorts off him so we can get started." Then I watched as my friend striped her own son naked, just like he stripped her. So fucking hot! When he was finally naked and his giant cock was sticking straight out I didn't say anything, I just stroked him fast and hard for a couple of minutes to get him even bigger and fuller. When he was at his biggest I looked at both of them and said, " I'll be downstairs if you need me, but something tells me you wont." and with that I walked out the door. I had no intention of going downstairs, I was gonna sit by that door and listen to my friend fuck her son. It took about one second when I heard Kala let out a loud moan, I knew she had just put her son's massive cock inside of her pussy, and I was about to start taking care of my own.