All Comments on 'Selling Wife's Pussy For Cash'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Goes by the alias Claire Petri-Dish. Seriously? No cops? No diseases? No crazies? Independent hookers always get found out by the local 'outfit', whether they wear badges or Armani suits, and they get to pay "protection" which is about half of their take, plus freebies. Especially this cash cow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tons of new stories in the LW section today and I've never seen so many people that just can't write to save their lives. This was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does 26thNCuck approve all the shit stories? He must be one of them worthless cucks that roam this category that includes the authors who post this garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Disgusting whore.

26thNCuck Disapproved

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I assume you didnt have the gene that would develop your ability to recognize a flaming pile of shit, sauteed with a dash of stupid, huh!

Not only but your writing skills rival that of those who write to signs that MAGA'ts wave around at their neo-nazi rallies. Go see if you can find one picture with all the words spelled correctly. Good luck...and yes, since this might be too hard for you to figure out...that wasnt a compliment on your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Why does "anonymous" care so much ...

... about what "them worthless cucks" think or do?

5 stars

erectus123erectus123about 2 years ago

Story line ok but not convincing, not too much descriptive sex, that would help. Creative concept but falls flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I make a good livig for what most give away free

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I was female I'd fuck anyone with the cash. Had a friend who worked a brothel in Nvada 3 years and lives f earnings

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Nice little story. It would be better if there were some hot sex scenes to give an idea how good a whore Claire was. We don’t even know if she was attractive. It is always good in this kind of story that is not focused primarily on feelings and emotions, I think it may be helpful to give readers a heads up on Claire’s body, how attractive, and how built she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 hours ago

She certainly has a head for business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...