Hospital Bath for Patrick

Story Info
An 18-year old male gets a bath and more from an older nurse.
2k words
4.54
38.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in the dimly-lit hospital room, Patrick began to remember how he came to be here. Both of his wrists ached, and he could feel the braces heavy on his hands as he slowly put the pieces together.

It was a the league championship for his high school, and the tying run for the other team came barreling down on him as he blocked the plate. They told him that he took a terrific shot, and that the run didn't score and his team came away with the victory, but that he came away with two badly sprained wrists for his trouble. And now he was slowly awakening from a sleeping pill, not knowing what time - or even what day it was.

Someone had undressed him and given him a hospital gown, and he couldn't help wondering who it was that did it. "Oh, man, I hope it wasn't some old guy." he thought, repulsed by the picture of a male orderly undressing him. He also noticed that he had been cleaned up a little - probably at the same time. "Yuk," he grimaced as the scenario returned unbidden.

Just then a crack of light appeared at the door, and someone peeked inside. After a moment he heard a kindly voice whisper, "Are you awake, hon?"

"Yes," said Patrick.

"Those pills always wear off about now - I don't know why they keep the dosage so low." The figure came into the room, and Patrick could make out a nurse, perhaps 5-1 and petite. She came up beside the bed and placed her hand on Patrick's shoulder. "How are you doing, tiger?" she said with a smile. "Are you still hurting?"

"My wrists ache a bit, but it's not too bad," he said, not wanting to appear to be a baby about it.

"I'm Nurse Jensen and I'll be in charge of you while you're here with us. You've already been treated for the sprains, and we just need for you to rest and take it easy while you heal."

"How long do I have to stay in the hospital?" said Patrick, already sick of it.

"Just 3-4 more days, sweetie", said the nurse, admiring the handsome 18-year-old who was perhaps twice her size and she more than twice his age. "We have to make sure the healing is progressing well and that you can be on the team when you get to college." She smiled and squeezed his shoulder.

"Here, let me check something," she gently raised his arm and sniffed his armpit.

"Whoa! Those silly candy stripers never do a decent job." Patrick turned a hot red in the dark. "Oh, never mind, honey," she said as if she could see him blushing. "I imagine you work up quite a sweat playing baseball - nothing to be embarrassed about. We'll just take care of that. Are you pretty much awake?"

"Uh, I guess so, but..."

"Good - we'll get you down to the lavatory right now and fix you up. No one will be there at this hour and that will give you some privacy." Before he knew what was happening she darted out of the room and returned a moment later with a wheelchair. "Hop in, champ. It's time for a hosing-off."

Patrick climbed out of bed and she helped him sit in the wheelchair. He really didn't smell that bad, thought Nurse Jensen. In fact, his muscular body and sweaty smell was exciting for her, and she slipped her hand under the gown and felt his smooth skin as he helped him sit down.

The hospital was quiet as the wheelchair rolled noiselessly down the hall, and into a room labeled "Patient Bathing". She pushed Patrick inside and he could see a shower and a stainless steel tub, both sparkling clean. Nurse Jensen went over to the tub and began to run warm water. "We can't have you in the shower because your wrist braces will get wet, so it's the tub for you, kiddo." She poured in some liquid bath soap, and bubbles began to rise in the tub.

Patrick just sat watching, still a little groggy from the sleeping pills. He was wondering how he was going to wash himself with braces on his wrists, but figured they knew what they were doing here. The suds came up higher and finally Nurse Jensen shut off the water. "There," she said, testing the water with her elbow, "Just right - nice and warm. I bet that will feel good after your game, hmmm?" Patrick smiled weakly and nodded, thinking that she was right--a warm bath would be just the thing.

She dried her hands off and said, "Alrighty, let's get you up." The back of the skimpy hospital gown waved open, and the cool air reminded him how naked he was under it. She walked him to the tub and reached up to his broad shoulders, pulling his gown toward her and then down, leaving him nude and half in shock in front of her.

"Oh, sweetie, I see people naked every day around here. Don't get all embarrassed on me.

"But..." he stammered, trying to cover himself.

Nurse Jensen couldn't help a smile as his hands hid Patrick's private parts. "Patrick, while you are in this hospital, we have to get one thing straight - I am in charge, not you. You are my responsibility, and when your care is in question I will decide what is best - not you. Are we clear on that?" Her voice had changed to the commanding tone she used when ordering people around, and when challenging the younger doctors if they didn't know which way was up yet.

Patrick hesitated, not knowing what to say. "SMACK!" went her hand against his butt. It really stung and Patrick's eyes went wide. "SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" she continued to spank the young man, and finally he responded, "OK, ow! Yes, yes. All right ow!"

"That's better. Now get in that tub and I'll let you soak awhile and come back and finish you up in a few minutes." He climbed in and lay down, resting his hands on the sides of the tub. Fortunately the suds hid most of his body, including his erection. He could feel the sting from her hand as he lay there, and settled into the soothing water as she left the room.

He was dozing when she returned 15 minutes later, and she turned to lock the door. Whispering softly, she awoke Patrick without startling him. "Patrick? Patrick?" he came to and remembered where he was, and saw that she was wearing a rubber apron. "How are you doing, hon?"

"All right," he said, sitting up a little.

"That's good, kiddo. Just sit up for me and we'll start with your upper body. Just keep your hands out of the water." That was the answer - she was going to bathe him like a little child! She squirted some of the soap on her hands and began massaging it into his shoulders, marveling at his hard muscles and smooth skin. It felt wonderful to him after hours in that awful hospital bed, and her skilled hands kneaded his shoulders and chest. "Lift up your arms, stinky," she said, laughing, and he had to smile as she washed him from his forearms, under his arms, and down his sides.

"Lean forward, now and I'll do your back." She enjoyed the view as he obeyed her - right away she noted - and she bathed him, taking her time to make this as pleasant as possible.

"OK, lean back, Patrick, and give me your left foot." The nurse started with the foot, massaging and caressing him skillfully, and Patrick closed his eyes, in bliss. He had never had a foot massage before, and he would have to tell his girlfriend about this!

Working her way up his calf and knee, Nurse Jensen spread the rich soap higher and higher, bending his knee and soaping the young man's leg with firm, strong strokes. In moving his leg, sometimes his growing penis would pop out of the water, the suds having gone down since the nurse first filled the tub. Nurse Jensen appeared to ignore this, but she was enjoying the young man's embarrassment each time.

She would bathe him just high enough on his leg to occasionally lightly brush his testicles, making it seem accidental. Patrick's 18-year-old hormones were out of control now, and his cock was extended to its full 7 inches. The suds could no longer hide it entirely, and he felt as if he were coming down with a fever. Nurse Jensen had the athletic young man completely under her control now, as she walked around the other side of the tub and took Patrick's right foot in her hands. "Are you alright, Patrick?" she asked innocently as her skilled fingers rubbed and stroked his leg.

"Uh, huh..." was all he could muster as he waited in vain for her to touch his balls, even just a little.

"Let me help you up, Patrick. Time to do your middle parts." He looked at her hopefully, as if she would change her mind. "I said now, Patrick. We can continue that spanking right after your bath if you like." That got him moving, and she stood amazed as the young man got up, soap dripping from his tanned, firm body. His penis was at full attention, pointing up, and Nurse Jensen enjoyed the view and her patient's humiliation as she waited a moment to instruct him. "Face to my left and place your elbows against the wall. Now open your legs for me, hon."

Squirting a generous amount of soap into her hands, she applied it to his hips and rear end, bathing his bottom lovingly. Round and round his cheeks went her hands, sliding down to his thighs and up again to his waist, teasing him by darting a little between his buttocks, a little more inside each time. His cock bobbed in front of him, and she thought he might be faint from the way he was breathing. "Are you alright, sweetie?" she asked, and just as he was answering, she slipped her hand fully between his bottom, caressing and rubbing his anus.

"Oh, please, I..." he said as she washed him very thoroughly.

Her middle finger pushed lightly on his opening. "Relax for me, hon. There we go. Almost done." Her finger entered him and he moaned quietly. "I know, that feels nice, doesn't it?" She had her finger all the way inside him, and his cock was as hard as it had ever been. He was past the point of being humiliated by this older woman bathing him, he was in a world of sensation and totally under her control.

"That's Ok, Patrick. That's very nice, yes." She spoke to him quietly, gently fucking him. "That's my boy...yes...good." She took his thick cock in her other hand, slowly stroking him.

"Ohhhh, please, please. Oh, I have to. Oh..."

She soothed him, "I know, baby, it's OK. Just come in my hand, it's all right. That's good, yes. Come for me, honey. That's my boy."

Just then he almost shouted as huge spurts of cream erupted, hitting the wall in front of him. She milked him and fucked him until he had spent everything, and then she helped him lay back in the water. She ran some hot water into the tub, and let some of the cold water drain, and she cleaned him up.

His face was flushed with emotion, and he wasn't sure what had happened to him. "Patrick, dear?" said Nurse Jensen. He looked at her and she smiled, stroking his chest. "Tomorrow you are going to need another bath, I think, don't you?" He nodded silently. "And I believe a spanking will do you a world of good as well. Don't you agree?"

His silence was a reason for 5 additional spanks the following night, but she knew that he would have agreed with her there as well.