All Comments on 'Semen Transforms Girl’s Mind & Body'

by Phantasmorgasmic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your vocabulary is impressive, but simpler language would make the story easier and more enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pt 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There is a time and place for elevated vocabulary. This is not it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The first three sentences, somewhat nonsensically also the first three paragraphs, had me laughing out loud, and realizing this was not worth finishing, even if it did all fit on one page despite the author's lack of knowledge with respect to grammar and structure.

PhantasmorgasmicPhantasmorgasmic10 months agoAuthor

@all

Duly noted. Thank you for your inputs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah. The eloquence is somewhat droll after a time. Also having the entire thing told by narration lost me as well. Zero dialog makes for poor immersion. Concept is fun though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought the language was on the right track, it painted more of a self-prophecized saviour _with a history_ rather than the commonly happening isekai boy first steps. The grand picture doesn't come together though. How does he get away with it. What does he have to gain from blind thralls obtained previously. Are the saved girls effectively plucked from society and lose the options and variety in life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Been reading "Three Square Meals," have you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous