Seminal Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet I knew that wasn't going to happen. He was my son, for god's sake! As much as I've learned to see him as an attractive and sexy young man, I could not let myself fall prey to my own sexual needs. I wanted to know so many things - how would he be with a woman in bed? What equipment was he packing? Did he know how to use it? I might have been able to sneak a peek at him sometime, but the other questions could never be answered.

And then I thought of Christy and Janice. It was obvious that they were both infatuated with my son as we watched him mow earlier. It was also obvious they were going home with the image of his sweaty, shirtless physique in their minds to enjoy themselves. I certainly couldn't blame them, after they had opened my eyes to what a handsome young stud he had become.

Suddenly a perverted idea came from somewhere in the recesses of my mind. I couldn't fuck my son - that just wasn't going to happen. I mentally had to establish my role as Jason's parent again, and not explore my new desire as his lover. But if I could convince somebody else to experience him as a man and then share with me, it would be the next best thing.

Finding that person was going to be easy - actually, too easy, since I had seen how my two friends had reacted to Jason. It wasn't necessary to choose one or another to fulfill my plan. There wasn't any reason to limit it to just one of them. If both Christy and Janice got to experience what I never could, I'd have two stories, and that would make it twice as good.

Was it normal that a mom wanted her friends to fuck her son? Probably not, but then I also knew it wasn't normal for a mom to want to fuck her own son as much as I suddenly did. So, comparing the two options, the first was obviously the best for me, since the second just could not happen.

Now all I had to do was to get the plan in motion, and I really felt that was going to be the easy part. I knew that getting it started as quickly as I could was probably the best, since the image of my sweaty son mowing this afternoon would still be fresh in the minds of my friends. I wasn't going to come straight out and ask Christy and Janice to fuck my son and then come and tell me all about it. But I knew if they were able to experience what I never could with Jason, I could get them to tell me all about it. After all, half of the fun of fucking some young stud is sharing your experience with others.

I stood up and took my plate over to Jason, who was still washing dishes in the sink. I placed it on the counter next to him, and then stepped up behind him and wrapped my arms around his muscular chest from behind, pressing my groin into his ass in the process. I could have stood there for the rest of the night, feeling his chest rise and fall as he breathed. I could have ground my pussy into his muscular butt until I became weak with an orgasm. As much as I didn't want to, I had to break away.

As I stepped back, Jason turned around and smiled. I blushed as I realized that as I pressed my body against his, he was getting the same experience. My breasts aren't large, but I was pretty sure he could feel them against his back as I hugged him. I hadn't thought about the effect the hug might have had on him, and yet I didn't dare look down at his shorts to see if that effect was visible.

Instead, I looked in his eyes and said, "Thanks for taking care of the dishes, Jason. You're such a good young man."

He leaned down and I prepared for a kiss on the cheek, so it caught me completely off guard when his lips met mine. My knees became instantly weak, and I couldn't let this kiss continue. Fortunately, he only offered a quick peck, but it was enough to restart the furnace down between my legs. As he turned back to the sink, he offered a quick, "Love you, mom" to me. I was without words now, so I headed to my bedroom.

Ashamedly, I couldn't stop myself, and before long, my fingers were exploring the wetness created by my hug and Jason's kiss, and I joined Christy and Janice in using the image of my sweaty hunk of a son mowing the yard to bring me to a most satisfying - if guilt creating - orgasm. Normally when I cum at night, I'm able to fall right to a heavy sleep, but it wasn't happening this time. There were too many confusing and inappropriate thoughts floating through my 40-something brain.

I reached for my phone and texted my two friends - "We need to get together tomorrow, when and where?"

I figured an answer would come quickly, and in less than five minutes, Janice responded - "My place at 3 in the afternoon."

A couple of minutes later, Christy agreed. The plan had been set in motion. I had to convince my two best friends to fuck my son and then share the details with me. I didn't see how this could possibly fail, since I knew my friends would be more than willing to help me. Convincing them to share after they had experienced what my son had to offer might be a little strange, but it was the only way I was going to know what I could never learn on my own - what it would be like to experience Jason as a lover, and not as my son.

******

The clock moved slowly on Sunday. I kept glancing at it, thinking thirty minutes had gone by since the last time I checked, only to find out it was five to ten minutes. I had spent most of the morning thinking about how I was going to spring this on my friends. We had always been open with each other, but never to this extent. And while neither Christy or Janice had sons that were at young adult stage like Jason, I couldn't imagine one of them coming to me asking if I would fuck her son and tell her about it. It was just too far-fetched.

But at this point, it was my only solution. I could drop hints or encourage Jason himself to flirt with my friends until they decided on their own that they wanted to sample him. But this rage in my brain that my friends had planted yesterday was strong, and I wanted to know as quickly as possible. Neither Janice nor Christy would ever be confused with a rocket scientist, so perhaps the best way was to just say it - straight out in the open.

My only strong point was that I was going to be able to blame my infatuation of my son on my friends' lurid behavior as we watched Jason mow yesterday. When they left, they both pretty much came straight out and said they had to go home and masturbate with the thought of my shirtless son helping them along. Until that time, I had only looked at him as my son, whom I had raised by myself for several years. Until yesterday, I'd never seen him as a stunning sexual specimen who needed to be unwrapped and used.

But they had changed my vision, and now I was struggling with the notion that I lived under the same roof with the young man that had dominated my fantasies since I had looked at him in the same mode as my friends. Even this morning, as I made my way to the bathroom after getting out of bed early, I stopped at his closed door, leaning over to see if I could hear anything going on. Though it was silent, the picture in my mind was of my son, lying naked on his bed, with his right hand clamped firmly around his big cock, slowly stroking until he sprayed his chest and abdomen with a strong white stream of cum. By the time I made it into the bathroom, my pussy was soaked, and as much as I wanted to do something about it, I knew that I had to let thoughts like that go or I would never get anything done.

It hadn't even been twenty-four hours since my eyes had been opened, and yet unbeknownst to him, my son had a tight sexual hold over me that I knew I would never be able to release, unless my plan for my friends provided me with some relief. It was a long shot at best, I knew. But for now, it was the best plan I could envision.

I decided to come straight out with the truth. My friends were the type that would never share my secrets, and they believed that about me as well. So essentially baring my soul about my son would be just between the three of us. And I didn't think I had to worry about how warped and wrong my thoughts were in their mind. I felt that even if I shared all my thoughts with them, they would still be my friends.

About noon, Jason came into the living room where I was reading a book. I quickly noticed that all he had on was a pair of athletic shorts. I had resolved to look only at his face when I first saw him, since I didn't know how he would look when he got up and came out of his room. Sunday was his day to sleep late since he mowed yards early every other day. He came over and gave me his usual good morning kiss on the cheek, before heading into the kitchen to find something to eat.

I resisted watching him walk away from me. I had seen what that looked like as he mowed yesterday, and I wasn't going to allow myself to ogle him today. I checked the clock again - and again, it had barely moved. I continued reading until Jason came back into the room with a couple of sandwiches for his lunch. He sat down next to me and started eating.

I didn't look at him - I couldn't let myself see my shirtless son enjoying his lunch. Apparently, he was uncomfortable with the silence between the two of us, so between bites, he started to talk.

"Mom, what are your plans for the day?"

Without looking up, I said, "Later I'm going over to spend some of the afternoon with Janice and Christy. What are you going to do?"

He swallowed another bite and then replied, "I think I'm going to go play games at Maurice's house. He's got a new large computer monitor and I want to see what the games look like on it."

That conversation killed thirty seconds. He took another couple of bites of his sandwich, and then out of the blue said, "Janice and Christy? The two ladies that were over here yesterday? Do you really think they want me to mow their yards?"

I know I blushed as soon as I heard his question, so I hid my face behind my book and replied, "I'm sure they would like that. They don't have anybody like I do to keep their yards looking good, so either they do it themselves, or try to find someone to take care of it for them. If you took them on, I'm sure they would feel much better about the situation and would be most pleased with how you would take care of them."

Before I finished that last sentence, I realized that it was going to carry a strong sexual connotation. Jason chuckled, indicating he got the connotation as well. He said, "Since you are going to see them this afternoon, do you think you could ask them if they desire my services? After watching me yesterday, I think they got a very good vision of the quality of my work."

He stood up to take his plate back to the kitchen, but before he could go, I asked him, "Shall I give them your cell phone number then, so they can contact you?"

He chuckled again and said, "Absolutely - I'd love to have their numbers!"

He disappeared into the kitchen, and then came back out to head to his room. When he re-emerged, he had changed shorts and put on a t-shirt. I heard him take his keys from the table by the door, and as he opened it, he said, "I'm heading over to Maurice's house. I'll be back in time for dinner. Pizza delivered sound good to you tonight? My treat!"

I replied, "Sounds wonderful, Jason. Have a good time with your friend."

He left, and I went back to the mind-numbing process of watching time march slowly on. Finally, I couldn't wait anymore. I made it on my own to 2:15, but I couldn't go any longer. I sent a text to Janice, asking if I could come over early. She said that was fine, and she would see if Christy could come early as well.

I hopped in my car and made the short trip to Janice's house. She welcomed me with a hug, which made me wonder if she could feel the tension in my body. Christy arrived shortly after, and much like we had done yesterday, we retreated to the back patio of her house with a glass of wine to enjoy the great outdoors.

I had taken a couple of sips when Christy looked at me and said, "Okay, girl. You are the one that called this little meeting, so tell us what's on your mind."

Could I do this? Could I ask my two best friends to fuck my son and then share their experiences with me, since I couldn't fuck him myself? If I didn't do it right then, I doubt I could do it later. I gathered up my courage and dove in headfirst.

"Okay - I know you enjoyed watching Jason mow my yard yesterday afternoon. And I know that both of you went home and enjoyed it again later."

They "hmmmed" and "hawed" for a few seconds before I continued. "The reason I wanted to meet with you is to see if you wanted him to come and mow your yards as well. You saw the job he did on mine - in fact, you both watched him quite closely the entire time. He is very interested in adding you to his client list. In fact, he gave me permission to give you his phone number if you want to call him."

Christy and Janice looked at each other and smiled. Janice said, "Well, I don't know about Christy, but I would love to know that my yard is going to be take care of by such an outstanding young man as Jason." Getting her phone out, she continued, "Please give me his number, and I'll save it right now."

I started to share Jason's digits, but I noticed that Christy was reaching for her phone as well, so I waited until she was ready. After they took Jason's number, they both put their phones down and smiled at each other. They were playing right into my plan. It was time for part two.

"Now, I need to let you two know that I'm extremely angry with you, and the only way you can make it up to me is to perform a little task and share the results with me."

I think they were genuinely taken aback by my forward statement. They looked at each other, before looking back at me. Christy asked, "What the hell did we do to you?"

It was now or never. "When you were watching Jason mow yesterday, you kept telling me how hot he was, especially when he had taken off his shirt. I think you also commented on his ass as well, and all that talk about what a young hunk he was."

Janice gasped. "Well, what did you expect? You saw him, didn't you?"

I cut her off. "That's exactly what I mean. Until yesterday afternoon on that porch with you, I had never looked at Jason in that way. He was always Jason my little boy, who I admit grew up into a fine young man, but I never looked at him as an Adonis or a sexy hunk or someone with whom I'd like to arrange an alternate payment system with when he mowed my yard."

My friends looked away from me - Christy down at her feet, and Janice out into the yard. I didn't want them to think I was too upset with them, so I continued explaining my plan to them.

"Girls, listen - I don't blame you for that. You were just doing what I would also do with you if it had been anybody else but my son. I'm not angry with you at that part. It's just that...well...what you were saying yesterday opened my eyes, and for the first time, I looked at my son as the hunk you saw, and not as the little boy I raised."

They both looked at me, and I could tell they weren't quite understanding what I was saying. So, I made it easier for them to understand.

"Girls - yes or no, did you leave my house yesterday to go home and masturbate to the image of my son in your mind? Tell me the truth, I can handle it!"

The sheepish grins on their faces told me the answer, but to make it official, they both nodded.

I kept on going. "Thank you for being truthful, I appreciate that. Time for me to be truthful...I did the same thing in bed last night."

Janice looked at me with wide eyes and said, "You mean while you were thinking of Jason?"

I smiled and nodded, answering her question in the same way they had answered mine. "You don't understand how difficult this is for me. I seriously hadn't looked at Jason that way until you two started drooling over him. Now I can't get that thought out of my mind! I know it's only been a day and maybe it will go away. But he came out of his bedroom this morning wearing only athletic shorts, and I had to force myself not to look at him anywhere but his face. Will it go away? I don't know, but right now, these thoughts are raging inside."

There were a few minutes of silence on the patio when Christy tossed out to me what must have been a brave question.

"So, Tiff...are you considering...you know..."

I didn't force her to ask the rest of the question, since I knew what she was asking.

"No, of course not. He's my son, and I'm not going to have that kind of relationship with him."

More silence, and then a question from Janice - "So what is it that we can do?"

This was the part of that plan that was the riskiest, but it was also the part that I needed the most if I was going to deal with this for however long it took to go away. I looked at both and said, "Look, you're both attractive women, and I know what you think of Jason. I believe Jason thinks you are attractive as well. I know it's strange for a mother to say this but...well, there's no other way to say it. I'm giving permission for both of you to sleep with Jason. In fact, I want to encourage both of you to enjoy him, since you think he can take 'good care' of your needs."

I air-quoted the words "good care," since I wanted them to know exactly what I was encouraging. There was another period of silence, before Janice had another question.

"So how is us sleeping with Jason going to help you?"

I swallowed another sip of wine and then replied, "I know this is going to be the weird part..."

Christy interrupted me and exclaimed, "You mean what we've heard so far isn't the weirdest part of this?"

I couldn't help but chuckle, and her comment helped to break the tension in the air. "We all know that I'm not going to have sex with my son. But if both of you do, I was hoping that maybe you'd share some of your experiences with me, so that I can see what kind of a lover Jason is, and what his equipment looks like, and if he knows how to treat a woman properly with it." I let that sink in for a moment, and then added, "I need you to be my sex surrogate with my son, so I can know what it's like to fuck him."

There, I'd said it. I realized I was sweating, and as I reached for my wine glass, the tremors in my arm were easily visible. I couldn't look at either one of them right now, for fear that I might not be able to handle their look of disgust that I could suggest such a plan.

It was Janice who spoke first. "That's got to be about the craziest idea I've ever heard!"

I forced myself to look at her. "Crazier than me fucking my own son? Crazier than committing an illegal and immoral act just to satisfy the sexual fire that has been built inside me?"

There were another few moments of silence, and then Christy said, "Tiff, would it be that bad if you gave in and let your son fuck you? We've all been on a long dry spell, but now we have this sexual specimen named Jason who could change that, and that includes for you! You won't have to ever tell anybody else, and you know Janice and I will take this to our graves with us."

"UGHHHHH!" I yelled out. "I just can't - I can't let that be a part of my relationship with my son! What would happen if down the road he became disgusted because his mother had to know what it was like to fuck him? I could not live with anything happening that would destroy the regular relationship I have with my son. It would tear me apart inside to see something happen to the son I've loved so much and worked so hard to get him to this point."

Janice stood up and moved her chair closer to me before sitting down again. "It's okay, Tiffany. We're not going to make you do that. I see why you might be afraid of losing him if he started having second thoughts, even though I don't think that would ever happen, and I'm sure Christy agrees with me."