Seminal Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both looked over at Christy, and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Are you sure he's going to want to be sexual with us?" Janice asked. "We're both over 20 years older than him, and with a body like his, I'm sure he could find plenty of girls his own age."

I shook my head no. "When he and I were eating dinner last night after you two drooled over him, he told me that he'd never had such a sexy audience watching him mow, and that he purposely took off his shirt just because he knew you were watching."

A sly smile broke out over both their faces. "He was putting on a show for us?" Janice asked. "I think I might have just released more than a little juice between my legs hearing that!"

Christy looked over at me and smiled. "Tiff, because we love you so much, we're going to make this sacrifice for you and let your son fuck us. It will be a sacrifice, but we would do it just for you."

Janice nodded as she grinned. "We don't necessarily WANT to do this, but since you need to know, we'll do it because we love you so much!"

I flipped them both off, but I knew they were doing me a favor if they would share with me what my son was like in bed. At least the details they could share with me would give me somewhat of an idea of what it would be like for me to be with him, since that would never happen.

I got up to go back home, but before I left, I turned back to my friends. "Remember, part of this detail is you sharing with me when you've finished with him. Don't hold anything back - I want to know every detail of how good a lover my son is."

They both smiled, and Janice replied, "Every detail - don't worry, Tiffany. When we get done telling you about it, you'll be sopping wet, even it if is your son we're talking about!"

******

It was early Tuesday morning, and I was getting ready for work when my phone beeped, indicating a message had come through. I checked, and it was me and my friend's group chat. Janice had sent the following message - "Jason is coming to mow my yard at 4:00 this afternoon. I'm already so excited, I can't keep my hands off myself!"

Part of me was a little disgusted at her message, but more of me was excited as well. I knew I would be able to find out things from her that I'd never be able to find out on my own. But I had no words to answer her - how does a mother tell one of her best friends that she hopes her son fucks her well?

I decided that not answering was the best solution, but before I could put my phone down, it beeped again, this one from Christy - "I guess you'll have to wait until I'm done with him, because he's coming to my house at 10:00!"

My son was going to fuck them both on the same day! I guess if nothing else, I was proud of the stamina I figured it would take to satisfy both of my friends. But then I knew he was in amazing shape, as we all witnessed while he mowed my yard last week. And as horny as I knew my two friends were, it wouldn't take much to make them extremely happy.

I was about to head to the shower when Janice sent another message - "Don't wear him out, bitch! Make sure he saves some for me!"

Despite the zaniness of this whole thing, I had to chuckle. My friends wanted this - they wanted my son, and not just because they could tell me how it was. They wanted him to satisfy the sexual cravings they experienced all the time - the same cravings I experienced as well. I just couldn't let my son be the one to satisfy me.

I showered and dressed. Just before I headed to work, Jason came out of his room, again wearing only a pair of athletic shorts as he stumbled into the bathroom. He must not have seen me, because usually he said something to me in the mornings. I didn't know if I could face him, knowing what he was going to do later in the day, so I left him in the bathroom and went on to work.

To say my mind wasn't focused on my job would be an understatement. My son and my friends were all I could think about. I easily pictured Jason - hot and sweaty after mowing their yards - embracing Janice and Christy, and then I could see him naked with each of them, and then I could see...well, I had to stop thinking about it, or else I might have needed to slip off to the restroom to take care of myself.

I glanced at my watch at 10:30. I knew he would be done with Christy's yard by then, and I wondered if she was already experiencing what Jason could give her. I felt a flush in my cheeks as a quick mental image of my strong son plunging in and out of my friend came to me. Christy was an attractive woman, and I knew she was usually like me, bemoaning the fact that we didn't have anybody to take care of us sexually. This morning, she did, and it was happening right at that moment.

I somehow made it to lunchtime, but I had absolutely no appetite. I knew that Jason was more than likely done with Christy by now, and in a matter of a few hours, he would be with Janice. It was at that moment that I started feeling a little jealous of my two friends. Christy had already experienced my son and his sexual ability, and Janice soon would, and while I was happy for them, I realized that it didn't matter what they told me about Jason's performance, it would not scratch the itch I constantly felt when it had been too long since I had sex with anyone else.

With those thoughts in mind, I realized I didn't want to hear from Janice and Christy. It would do me no good. I didn't want to be upset with my friends getting to experience Jason and have him bring an end to their dry spells. But the details they would share with me would only deepen my jealousy, and I didn't want to experience that at all.

I didn't even pay attention to the time when Jason would have arrived at Janice's house. All I could think about was having this day over with, so I could go home and enjoy some wine and try to put my sexual thoughts for my son aside. I was never more relieved to see 5:00 than I was on that day. The fifteen-minute drive home seemed to take forever, and when I finally pulled into my driveway, I felt a sense of relief.

I was sitting on my back porch - the same porch where my sexual thoughts about my son were awakened last weekend - when Jason got home. He came straight to me, telling me 'Hello' and bending to give me a kiss - not on the cheek as he normally did, but on the lips. I felt an electric charge through my body, followed immediately by another attack of jealousy, since I realized the lips he used to kiss me had probably kissed my friends today, and had probably been in more intimate places with them as well.

Jason sat on the chair next to me. "Mom, I've had a busy day, and I don't really feel like making you cook anything tonight. Why don't we get Italian and bring it home. I'll go get it, and we can enjoy a nice meal together without having to work at it."

I smiled - he was so thoughtful, and he was correct - I certainly didn't feel like cooking anything as I wallowed in my jealous feelings towards my friends. "That sounds wonderful, Jason. You know what I want. Let me get you my credit card."

Jason shook his head. "This is my treat tonight. I've had a very good day, and I want to share my good fortune with you."

I started to protest, but he would have nothing of it. He pulled his phone out and called our very favorite Italian restaurant and placed an order. Within minutes, he was out the door to pick it up. I felt a little energized by his thoughtfulness, so I got up and set the table with some of our fancy dishes, and even dug out a couple of candles to give us some nice ambience as we ate our meal.

Jason was back in twenty minutes. He sat the food on the table and leaned over to give me another kiss - a second one on the lips. It was a harmless peck, but it stirred something deep inside me. He got the food out of the bag and placed our orders at our places at the table. I watched as he carefully opened his food and dished it on the plate I had set. I did the same thing, trying to ignore what his kisses had done to me.

As we ate, he started talking about his day. At some point in the conversation, he said, "Oh, I about forgot. I mowed the yards of both Christy and Janice today. They were very nice and tipped me generously. It's because of them that we are enjoying this delicious Italian food."

I was about to put a bite in my mouth when he mentioned Christy and Janice and I stopped, watching him as he told me about mowing their yard and getting a nice tip. He didn't let on that he did anything else with them, but I asked him, "Do you think they were satisfied with the job you did for them?"

After that question, a big smile appeared on his face. "Oh, I think they were both VERY satisfied. They've asked me to put them on my regular client list. I'll be mowing their yard once a week until growing season is over."

The implication of that statement was not lost on me. My friends were going to get fucked by Jason once a week. Again, I should have been happy for them, but I wasn't finding any happiness at all with that knowledge. I had to get away from that conversation, so I started talking to Jason about his plans for his second year of community college, and his plans after that. It didn't take my mind completely off what he was doing with my friends, but it helped a little.

We finished eating. Jason said, "Mom, would you clean up? I need to go take a shower, and then after, let's find a movie to watch together." I smiled and told him I'd put things away, and he headed off into the bathroom for his shower. I hurried to get the dishes put in the dishwasher since I wanted to be in the living room when he got out of the shower.

I'd turned on the TV and was scrolling for movies when Jason came back. I glanced over at him and was very surprised to see that he hadn't gotten dressed yet. All he was wearing was a white towel around his waist. His chiseled upper body was completely visible, and it sent a flush through my body. Jason came and joined me on the couch.

I turned to look at the TV and said, "What would you like to watch?"

He took the remote from my hand and turned the TV off. I looked at him and asked, "Why did you do that? I thought you wanted to watch a movie."

"Mom, we need to talk first. I need to tell you about my day today."

I shook my head. "You don't need to tell me anything you don't want to, Jason. Your private business is not my business, so don't feel like you need to tell me anything."

I looked at my strong boy, and butterflies forming in the pit of my stomach. I tried to turn away, but he brought his hand to my chin and turned my head to face him.

"Mom, please listen. I didn't have sex with Christy and Janice today. I would have. They are both beautiful women, and even though they are older than I am, I would still make love to them any day of the week. But I didn't, and I wanted you to know."

I was certainly surprised to hear this! I knew how horny my friends were after lusting after him while he mowed my yard on Saturday, and I knew that if they watched him mow theirs today, their lust would have escalated even higher. But again, it wasn't my business.

"Jason, you don't have to tell me that. I don't need to know what you do with anybody, and that includes my friends, although they would more than likely tell me on their own."

Jason chuckled, and then got serious again. "They told me what you had done to arrange this. They told me what your plan was."

Suddenly a wave of embarrassment washed over me, followed by anger at my best friends for betraying my secret. How could they do that to me? I knew my reasoning for this to happen was so that my own desire could be somewhat fulfilled. But I had specifically told them that only the three of us were to know about my plan. They had broken my trust, and I didn't know in that instant if our friendship would ever be the same.

I turned to Jason as a tear streamed down my face. "I'm sorry, Jason. That was a bad thing for me to do. I should not have tried to interfere..."

He cut me off. "Mom, I'm not mad about it! Please don't cry! Let me explain, and then we can talk about it if you want. They told me why you wanted me to be with them, and honestly, I'm not all that surprised, because I've seen the way you've been looking at me the last couple of days, and quite frankly, I've been playing off that. I knew when I took off my shirt while I mowed your yard in front of Christy and Janice Saturday that they were going to like it, but I didn't know you would like it like it as well."

It was my turn to interrupt him. "Jason, until that day, I promise you that I've never looked at you as anything other than my son. But when my friends saw you - especially after you took off your shirt, I saw for the first time just how strong and well-built and...and sexy you were! But I knew I was being a bad mother, and I knew it couldn't go any farther than that.

"So...I asked them to do a terrible thing - I asked them to have sex with you, so that they could tell me how good you were, and what you were like with them. It sounds so horrible now because it is horrible. I'm so sorry, Jason. I really let you down, and I hope you won't be too mad at me. I'll never do something like that again."

By this time, I was nearly sobbing, and the tears were racing down my face and ending up on my shirt. Jason slid over next to me and wrapped me up in a hug. I realized it was his bare upper torso that my arms were wrapped around, but any lust I might have been feeling for him earlier had been replaced with shame.

He leaned back a little and put his hand under my chin again, lifting my face to him. "Mom, really - I'm not mad about it. In fact, I'm a little turned on by it! I just didn't expect you to have some of the same feelings your friends were. But that's okay. I'm glad you also enjoyed what you saw."

He looked at me with his beautiful eyes, and I couldn't help but smile a little bit. Once I got the sobbing stopped and was able to talk again, I asked him, "So were the girls mad that you wouldn't have sex with them?"

He grinned. "It wasn't me that wouldn't have sex with them. I was all ready to enjoy both today, since I knew they enjoyed what they had seen Saturday. No, they were the ones that said there wasn't going to be any sex today, and that there wouldn't be any until I completed one assignment they had for me."

I couldn't believe Janice and Christy had turned Jason down, especially after all the noise they made about how sexy he was and that they had gone home to masturbate after watching him mow! I was immediately curious to know what this mystery assignment was they had for Jason to complete before they would fuck him.

"What do they want you to do?"

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips - once, and then again, holding it longer the second time. I was caught off-guard, but my body had already started warming up, as sensations of energy raced through me. After the second kiss was over, he looked at me with all seriousness in his eyes.

"They want you to be first."

Confused, I asked, "First? First what? What do they want me to..."

And then the realization of what they wanted hit me like a ton of bricks. They waited to fuck Jason because they wanted him to fuck me before them! My friends had told me that even though he's my son, I should do it anyway, and that they would take my secret to their graves if I did decide to let my son have his way with me.

If his kiss warmed my body before, it was now on fire after hearing what he had just told me. I was fighting the urge to lean over to him and give him a lesson on real kissing, but I couldn't do it! I was his mother! I had to be held to a different standard!

"Jason, I can't - we can't. That's not appropriate!"

He put his hand on my arm. "Mom, listen to me for a few minutes. I love you! You have been an incredible mother to me, working so hard raising me and instilling values and standards, while sacrificing things for yourself so I could have what I need. There isn't a better mother on the planet! I'm so lucky that you kicked my worthless father out of the house so we could thrive together.

"But you're more than a great mother. You're a beautiful woman, who in Janice's words, 'Hasn't been treated like the goddess she is far enough times in her life.' She's right - how many real dates have you been on since you kicked dad out? I'm sure it's not more than ten. That's not right, mom - you deserve more. You deserve to be treated like a queen.

"I know society doesn't think we should do anything like this together. But you've taken care of me so much, and now I want to take care of you. I want this for you - your best friends want this for you, and I'm sure after seeing you look at me for the past few days, you want this for yourself!

"Mom - let me complete my love for you. Let us complete our love for each other!"

Jason leaned over to me and kissed my lips again, but he didn't stop. Instead, his tongue escaped from his mouth, and as a reflex, I opened my lips to let his tongue through to mine. He put one of his powerful hands on the back of my head to pull me close, and at that moment, my son took charge, and I released my resistance to his desire, which became my desire also.

We kissed for a few moments, and then he leaned back. It was my last opportunity to put a stop to this, although I knew I wasn't going to try very hard to do that. "Jason, are you sure?"

My hunk of a son stood up in front of me and reached down to pull his towel away. I looked down immediately and was greeted with the beautiful sight of a very hard cock, standing straight, pointing at me. It wasn't long, but it was thick - so thick. The flush in my body was completed, and I began to feel lightheaded. My son was going to fuck me, and at that moment, I could not have been any happier.

I reached for it with my right hand. The skin was so soft and warm to my touch. I wrapped my fingers around it as a small gasp escaped from my lips. I have had hard cocks in my hand before, but this was attached to my son - my beautiful, strong baby boy. That alone made this moment more special than any other in my life.

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get my mouth around it! I leaned forward and licked the tip, and it was Jason's turn to gasp. His taste was clean, since he had just gotten out of the shower. I licked the head for a few seconds, and then opened my mouth to see if I could get it inside, but Jason stopped me.

"Not here, mom - I believe you have a big bed that can handle what we are about to do." He took my hands as I stood from the couch. My naked son led me to the bedroom, and I was staring at his tight ass cheeks as we walked. Once in the bedroom, he turned and kissed me again - a very sexy kiss, as he rubbed my back with his hands, letting them drift down to the swell of my ass. It wasn't an appropriate mother/son kiss, but it was what I needed at the moment.

I put my hands on his cock again. I had never had one so thick inside me before, but I knew my body was preparing for that to happen. I could feel the wetness between my legs. I was sure my panties were soaked by now, but I didn't care, because I hoped I wouldn't be wearing them for long.

Jason looked around the room, focusing his eyes on the end table next to my bed where my phone was sitting. He reached for it and handed it to me. "Your friends set you up for this. It's your turn to have fun with it. Maybe you should let them know what you are about to do."

A sly smile broke out over my face. I was going to have them tell me what fucking my son was like, but now it would be me telling them first. I felt a little tease was in order, so I sent both a message - "I hate both of you for betraying my confidence! Don't bother trying to contact me for the rest of the night - we are going to be busy here!"