All Comments on 'Semper Fi Pt. 04'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
nice work!

[Although I kept waiting for you to identify the FBI agent as Fornell....]

Looking forward to #05.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NO MATTER THE ENVIRONMENT

life and living still march onward, upward touching the minds. TK U MLJ LV NV

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Great Chapter !!

This just keeps getting better and better, and your writing skill is superb. I have loved the story and can't wait for the next chapters. Keep'em comin as I have a need to read. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Smoothly Done

How high in the Corps does the conspiracy go??? I would have like to hear a few more ex-cuckolds interviewed and what did happen with Admiral?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a very interesting story

and enjoyable to read. For one thing, it has a real plot! For another, it is filled with a lot of detail about police work. But I found one concerning matter in the kidnapping sub-plot. Through a neighbor’s statement, the police had a likely suspect. Through a fluke discovery, they were able to surmise where he might be hiding. They were right. The bothersome aspect is that a sharpshooter shot the kidnapper dead within seconds of finding them. According to the story, he did not brandish a weapon. He was not threatening to kill the child. The officer and the kidnapper exchanged only a couple of sentences before the boy was dead. Whatever happened to hostage negotiation? In real life, I believe that the usual practice is to try to talk the kidnapper into freeing his hostage and eventually to convince him to surrender without incident. What if the girl had suddenly tried to twist away just as the shot rang out? The characters were quite nonchalant by this violent death. As if it was no more concerning than the swatting of a fly. Seems out of character. J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Red Lobster

I know exactly where the Red Lobster is on Vista Way in Oceanside

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Semper Fi Pt. 03 Previous Part
Semper Fi Series Info