All Comments on 'Semper Fi Pt. 05'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ROUNDING OUT HEADING FOR A ROUND-ABOUT

who will apprehend the culprits. TK U MLJ LV NV

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Great!....But.....

It's been a great story, but I can't believe you didn't solve the issue of the murderer(s), notwithstand the clear references to the Marine Lieutenant and the commanding officer. [Yeah, I know; "romance", not "crime drama".]

There could be more. You have raised the issue of romance for Maria, and the unresolved tension between Frank and Barbara.

ambush184ambush184over 12 years ago
so far so good

Nice develpment but it could move a little faster. Somewhere they have to catch aqbreak. The bullet in the cave has to come back in. The colonel has to trip up or the hitman has to make a mistake.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
Enjoying the story so far and looking forward to the next chapter.

You have a tremendous gift for description of every sensual pleasure...be it food or sex. I hope you have a wondrous holiday season with all you love.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 12 years ago
Good Story BUT

Moving WAY too slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UPDATE!!!

Please update. I'm enjoying this story!!

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Consider This:

The bullet in the cave is unlikely to yield anything even if the rifle were found.

Since, from descriptions of the murders, most if not all were inside a building, so a sniper rifle is very unlikely and utterly impractical as the murder weapon. It's unwieldy to transport making it very noticeable and not a weapon for close quarters, rapid fire use, i.e., one crime scene was described as the guy catching two in the chest when he opened the door and the woman catching one in the back of the head fleeing up the stairs.

That's far more likely the result of a handgun, probably semi-auto and since there were no reports by neighbors of noises that could be gunshots, probably silenced.

It would be nice if the investigators caught a break and actually caught the perp(s).

And, yeah, I think that at some point Frank will mellow out on the subject of Garrett & Barbie though he'll never stop loving her or forget what they had however briefly. And like anyone, I'm sure he'll always have that 'what might have been' thing hanging on.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Story

I would like some sort of evidence to think about.... But that is how I like my detective stories!

There are an awful lot of erotic scenes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a Great story. We're talking about lives here, of living breathing, working, loving people. We're given the opportunity to peek into their lives and glimpse at their daily endeavors. Aren't we thankful that in real life, there are people such as they looking out for us and our lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Semper Fi Pt. 04 Previous Part
Semper Fi Series Info