All Comments on 'Semper Invictus Ch. 02 - Quartered'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
DevDoc69DevDoc69about 2 years ago

Another great one saddletramp!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

Not only is this boring as hell but this is not anyway a loving wife's story. It's clearly the science fiction of fantasy story and this story needs to be kept out of the loving wife's category

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Brenda Harrison and Linda Harrison oh this could get interesting. Great story ST and you did it again with the Colorado Springs Airport been through there many times. Always nice to read about some place you have been.

Cheers

SAGE

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

The story is really gaining momentum and I am enjoying getting to know the characters. Can’t wait to find out what grandma knows.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Maybe Putin has been infected by one of the creatures!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great I am very glad when u post new stories i have a favor to ask this happened to me After 13 years or what I thought was a good life. One night after watching a movie (still trying to remember what movie) she said "You know ----- I've changed my mind you have to leave" after 30 years it still hurts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe Zelensky has been infected by one of the creatures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Americans have a bizarre and infantile obsession with horror, science fiction, comics 0*

tazmuntazmunabout 2 years ago
Saddletramp is the best!

You’ve got another good story going here! The crack about Putin was a good chuckle if there such a thing as chuckling about Putin. This writing thing is really your thing, did you do any professional books works etc. You really should you know, probably get rich and all that!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

Fun tale, looking forward to the next chapter.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Loved the current events links. We all KNOW the honeymoon will not be as quiet as the newlyweds hope...LOL! 5*

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

just a great story.

AbctoyAbctoyabout 2 years ago

Keeep it rolling! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

your now getting your ideas from Star Wars Luke and The Highlander ,I am just waiting for Sean Connery to Appear in one of our stories . Also I think one of those beasts has invaded the body of Nicola Sturgeon the SNPs first minister.

SDN1955SDN1955about 2 years ago

Still holding my attention very well. Will be interesting to see where it’s taken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To: Boyd Percy

Shut up, you stinking shit-eater! Putin did the right thing by sending the whole hypocritical pederastic western world to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

as usual very good and different 5 stars again keep up the good work

simpletxboysimpletxboyabout 2 years ago

ST, another great one! Can't wait to see where this one is going to go! Giving it 5, stars because the system won't let me give it 10!

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Damn it Jim, you're making me raise my scores. 4 stars

I always like reading your stories. Normally I give 3 stars for a good story, which yours are always. But you keep raising the bar in the story-line.

I am looking forward to the tie in with the ancestral history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So there really is a Martian Slut Ray! I feel better now. Are they especially active in February?

The women possessed apparently become mega loving wives. A traveling salesman and 6 truckers in one day. So the creatures target the women with repressed slut tendencies.

Very entertaining story. And a new explanation for the real life loving wives. "It was a trans-dimensional creature dear liberating my repressed slut tendencies, honestly dear." Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So this explains the leaders of the MMAS.

FarmerJGDFarmerJGDabout 2 years ago
Imagination

ST.----you have a very good imagination and your stories a full of things that just keep me interested and love to keep reading them. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next part of this story. Jim.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Transector? Sounds like someone tried a substitute for a sonic screwdriver.

Good story, as always.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 2 years ago
Really good story!

So looking forward to reading more!!!!

hobie1010hobie1010about 2 years ago
Anxiously waiting

For the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're gettin there ST. Good goin. LP

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Ha ha we finally have the explanation for the Martian Slut Ray,all from the pen of ST. Seriously, I like this, it is a lot of fun and also has serious romance in it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Saddletramp quirky. Fun read. Five stars for this one.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

A good continuation of the story. Thanks for writing.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Always the best! 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY STARS!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Oh yeah, I forgot to say."There can be only one"! hahahahaha! Loved that show and this story reminds me of it! Christopher Lambert did a very good job in his role.

technofrog2002technofrog2002about 2 years ago

I love this series, I love sci-fi and you’re doing a great job with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Could Be Good, But Too Cluttered with Minutia and Irrelevance

A decent Fantasy plot, that includes some married people; wrong category in my opinion. But what's with all the menial pointless details about their wedding, food, clothes, places, bland interactions with Sven, etc. And why make the husband think the effect of the Creature on his wife is like a strong martini, it just wakes up and lets out the inner slut. If these Guardians and Warriors really cared about the human race wouldn't they want to do what they can to minimize the adverse impact of the Creatures on the victims' marriages? Hey, I just stopped your possessed whore wife from being a chronic promiscuous slut to a potential episodic slut. You don't have to thank me.

What is kind of awkward about the whole plot is that it hinges on the existence of these mythical evil creatures who prey upon man, but that there is no God, just some resource limited Guardians. Really? So what is the Darwinian explanation for the evolution of the Creatures, or the half ass Guardians? Not a fault in your theology, but a fault in your logic. If you can have 7 creatures in one place at one time, why not 70, or 70,000? And after 2,000+ years of grooming and planning, the Guardians have deployed only 5 (FIVE?) warriors? Nah, . . .. , by now the Creatures would have conquered mankind.

Its a fun read, but so was Mad Magazine. You can do better. Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is "the way"!

RSKY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really, really good.

A great (if not welcome) deviation from your 'custom' story line.

Who would have thought, Saddletramp1956 has more under the saddle than anyone knew? Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait until the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One word - “Outstanding”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One question; if the family legend was known to Noemi's grandmother Noemi's mother know the legend and pass it on to Noemi? A great continuation of a thinking story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I don't know if everyone else is experiencing the same problem, but there wasn't a link from chapter one to chapter two. I had to go to the author's profile page to get here. Fortunately though there's a link to chapter three adjacent to the comment box as I am writing this.

I'm not a fan of the Loving Wives category because nearly every single story there involves a husband becoming a cuckold. I find that subject disgusting and very abusive in most cases. But this story is one that I'm enjoying very much. The main character isn't being victimized and his lover is fanatically loyal to him. So far, the cheating Wives have been described as normally loyal and acting under an adverse influence causing them to behave out of character. As long as that remains true, then I have no problems with continuing to vote 5/5.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

ScottishTexan, while, as here, other chapters may show up under similar stories, there's no guarantee. There's no way to link to a future chapter as it's usually not posted until after the previous chapter. The way to find prior chapters is the way you did it, by going to the author's page.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Literotica owners do not really maintain the author / story index. Many reports of incorrect, duplicate, missing story lists and series have been ignored. The author can not fix the problem; only Laurel or Manny can.

.

In this case, the original submission was not tagged by the site as 1st in the series, so similar titled stories are not chained together in the index. Thus no entries to the next/previous are generated when the last page is displayed.

.

Such is life with a free basically volunteer site.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

I really like this series, again! lol. 5 BIG ASS STARS!

B3ndoverB3ndover8 months ago

Kind of like Buffy the vampire killer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...