All Comments on 'Send in the Clowns Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 2 years ago

Someone isn't who they say they are. At least that is my guess. I'm not even going to attempt to guess how, I never seem to guess close. Thanks for this WW!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Good start again but no idea how.

Getting a tad concerned about Don and Cindy's relationship as it appears to be deteriorating and Cindy is saying things her vibe should warn her not to say??

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be submitted soon.

P.S. In the wake of recent events in Texas, some of you might want to read (or re-read, as the case may be) my story 'Schools And The Second'.,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was stolen by the art expert and can be found in the gift shop with the red sold sticker on it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This work shows great attention to detail and creation of suspense through the order and timing with which the factual elements of the story are being delivered. I believe the genuine painting has somehow been switched with the reproduction narked as “sold,” and that at least one of the servers is a participant in the theft, in which I suspect there are multiple participants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's the champagne girl, who switched with the red tagged sold painting. The empty tray held or covered the fake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
The silver tray is the key

Agree with the 2 Annons that the tray was used to secret the switch. Don’t yet know where it went, but probably the gift shop or the secret room, with help from some “security “ guys. I like the idea of a really ballsy thief hiding it in plain sight with the Sold sticker attached. Can’t wait to see who steps up to claim it…

Also: would not “Gomennasai” be a more appropriate entreaty for forgiveness from Cindy to Theresa, as they are very close friends?

Great start to another WW Who Dunnit!😎

rick

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES