All Comments on 'Sending a Message'

by BrinkCrossman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. I thought I'd read the worst on Lit today until i tried reading this racist trash. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist drivel

BrinkCrossmanBrinkCrossmanover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous:

I'm sorry you feel that way. Might I ask . . . you say it's racist, but I'm curious in which direction you mean? Is it racist against whites or blacks?

Since I'm white, my wife is black, and her cousins were the ones who encouraged me to publish this on Literotica (and none of us thought there was anything racist about it), I'm genuinely interested in why YOU seem to think it's racist.

Not saying you're wrong or right, just wanting to avoid triggering anyone in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually enjoyed the forced stripping of the hostages.

Ever thought of doing a home invasion story of a family forced to strip and fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want a version where Dawn Paige is the protagonist getting seduced. Or maybe her perspective about the incident and how she lost control. She sounds hot asf

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 2 years ago

Loved it! Keep writing and to the person who said it was racist. I bet you that your pussy or dick still got wet, and still can’t explain how it was racist.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

I liked it. A bit risky on the author's part, but it was still believable and intricate and sexy. Good character development considering the short space you had to work with. It's all a fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrinkCrossman@BrinkCrossman
"White" (mostly Irish) man married to a black woman, and avid lover of erotic stories. I'm old-school, though - I find 'normal' sex (orgies, threesomes, role-playing, couples, swapping, etc.) all kinds of stimulating, but I'm not down with pushing the envelope into fringe terr...