Sending a Message

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mind if we share him, Snow?" a very dark-skinned merc with short hair called from across the room. She had been eyeing Max too.

Snow smiled in acknowledgement. "I don't think tubby will mind that at all, Lizzy. I'm down."

"Amber? Vixen?" Trinity called to the last two.

"I get the redhead," insisted a merc in skintight clothes that showcased boobs almost as big as Eve's, referring to Randy Denton, Assistant Operations Officer, the guy who had brought his unfortunate sister to the evening's party.

Vixen, a light-skinned black woman with sleepy, seductive eyes, shrugged. "I'll take Peterson," she offered. "Let's find out if white boys can eat pussy. Niggas never want to."

"Hey!" Zeke shot back indignantly.

"Present company excepted, of course," Snow added. Zeke seemed mollified by the correction.

Trinity nodded. "And that leaves me with Paige," she concluded. She noticed how protective Jim Paige seemed to be over his voluptuous wife, keeping her behind him. She shook her head in exasperation. "White boy, give it up! She's gettin' fucked, and so are you! Now get over here!"

Mr. Trevor chuckled, watching the women in his crew drag the confused, uncertain executives to the big sectional couch, over to a love seat, or pushing them down on the floor, while their wives and female colleagues looked on with expressions that ranged from outrage to apprehension. "Moose, Prime, Snope!" he barked. "You guys sit this one out for now." Loud grumbling from the three mercs. "Hey, someone's got to do the filming and keep the husbands from playing hero. You'll get your chance. Zeke, Cote, Bogg, Mack, Bone -- let's get it!"

Unlike the female mercs, the rest of Trevor's crew just waded in, reaching out and caressing naked white flesh wherever they could. Zeke and Cote went right for an anxious Dawn Paige, grabbing her glorious tits and ass and rubbing between her legs. Bogg, a muscular black man with cornrolls, pulled Peterson's wife Bethany and Mrs. McDonnell down into one of the pair of gaudy burgundy love seats with him. Bone, a rail-thin merc with tattoos everywhere, came up behind Penelope Stone and grabbed her chest roughly, cupping and jiggling her boobs and leaning in to kiss her neck. Mack, a short, barrel-chested guy with an easy grin, took Debra Simmons and young Rebecca McDonnell out of the group and moved over toward the kitchen, his hands all over their bodies.

Mr. Trevor smiled as his crew found their fucktoys. "Well, I guess that leaves me with the boss lady and Mrs. wrong-place-wrong-time," he said agreeably. "Come on over here, my lovelies. I've got somethin' I want to show you." And he rubbed his crotch meaningfully.

Slowly, hesitantly, sometimes defiantly, the McDonnell guests began to remove their captors' clothing. Some needed encouragement. For example, Eve grabbed Carl Stone's hands and firmly pressed them against her huge tits, ordering him to remove her shirt and start sucking on her nipples. Then she commanded Jake Simmons to bring his enormous cock closer so she could play with it. When both men paused and stole glances back at their wives, Eve snarled at them.

"Muthafuckas, if you don't start doing what you agreed to do, we just gonna have to go try out the beatdown option!"

Bethany Peterson, a thin blonde in her early forties, and Mrs. McDonnell were equally reluctant to free Bogg's prick from his pants like he told them. "Go on, now," he whispered in a silky-smooth voice. "It won't bite." The two women stared at each other for a moment with trapped expressions, and then Mrs. McDonnell began unbuckling Bogg's belt.

Mr. Trevor's gaze swept the room, noting everything. He hadn't made the two naked women sitting with him do anything yet. He wanted to ensure that the rich white folk didn't get it in their heads to do anything drastic. As far as he could tell, though, they seemed resigned to the situation. Moose had picked up the cumbersome Canon Cinema EOS film camera and started shooting, pointing it mostly at Dawn Paige, who was getting thoroughly fingered and groped by the two half-dressed mercs. Since the trio were standing literally in the middle of an impending orgy, it was easy to swing the camera around and catch more of the action from their vantage point. All the tripod cameras were lit, and Prime and Snope stood nearby, weapons in hand. Everything looked as it should....

... and then Mr. Trevor felt a hand begin to massage his crotch, easily finding his length through his slacks.

Startled, he turned toward Lisa Carlyle, finding her leaning close to him, a faint smile on her face. The redhead was looking on, stunned at the older woman's actions. Lisa took a firm grip on his semi-erect penis and shook her head.

"I thought you'd be bigger," she sniffed.

"It's big enough."

"But all those stories about black men..." her voice was deeply sarcastic and mocking.

"Bitch, you believe all that shit?" Mr. Trevor asked, puzzled. "What game you playin' now, boss lady?"

Lisa smiled, a slight flush to her face. Mr. Trevor glanced down at her body, enjoying the pronounced curves and tight stomach. The woman was in her late thirties, yet if it wasn't for the little bit of white in her hair, he would have thought her barely thirty. "No games," she responded in a no-nonsense tone of voice. "I've been screwed in the corporate world before, but at least this time I get to enjoy it."

Mr. Trevor threw back his head and laughed, hard. "Shit, lady, you are for real! A nigga could fall in love! A'ight, we understand each other."

"It's just business."

"You got that right," Mr. Trevor agreed. "What's yo name, girl?" he asked the redhead, who was looking on wide-eyed as Lisa began tugging at Mr. Trevor's pants.

"Um, Jennifer," she stammered. She was still vainly trying to cover her most salient features, but it was nearly impossible under the circumstances. She was lithe, almost wraithlike in form, a pale-skinned ginger with a few scattered freckles on her face. She also had much larger breasts than Mr. Trevor had first thought when he saw her.

"Damn, girl, you were hiding a fine-ass body under them clothes, weren't you?"

"I, uh..."

"How long you been married?"

"I don't think... well,... five years."

"Ever fucked a black man?"

She blushed. "No, I've only been... I mean,..."

"No shit?" He chuckled. "Maybe it's a good thing you came tonight, because you are going to cum tonight, ya feel me?"

At this point, Mr. Trevor lifted his hips and allowed Lisa to slide his slacks and boxers down. His dark penis appeared before their eyes, quickly enfolded by Lisa's smooth, tanned, well-manicured hands. Her wedding band caught the light briefly, winking at them, as she started stroking his length. Jennifer stared at his cock as it thickened in Lisa's grasp, fascinated and anxious at the same time.

"C'mere and gimme a kiss, babygirl," he murmured to Jennifer, pulling her toward him.

**********

Maybe it was resignation. Maybe it was the alcohol. Perhaps it was seeing their spouses or colleagues getting naked and doing sexual things with strangers. Maybe it was some combination of the three. Whatever it was, Mr. Trevor thought, the McDonnell guests began to respond. Granted, some were simply unwillingly reacting to the stimulation and being pulled along by their traitorous bodies, like Dawn Paige, but others were actually getting into it. Maybe they had decided to make the most of it, like Lisa Carlyle.

Whatever it was, Trevor was diggin' it!

Over in the kitchen, Mack had lifted Rebecca McDonnell up onto the counter, and he had his head buried between her legs. The chunky young woman squirmed uncomfortably, her mouth open in a perpetual state of surprise, and she had her hands up like she expected him to slap her pussy instead of tasting it. Debra Simmons stood nearby uncertainly, her arms crossed beneath her breasts, occasionally glancing back into the main room and its naked bodies. Mack suddenly shoved his pants and boxers to his ankles and pulled Debra closer without ever taking his tongue from Rebecca's pussy. With one hand he gently pressed Debra on the shoulder, pushing her to the floor, and an instant later his dick was getting big and thick in her mouth.

Dawn Paige was propped up on both sides by Cote and Zeke, both of whom were now naked. Cote was vigorously finger-fucking the hot blonde while he sucked her right tit, and Zeke groped her left tit while he nibbled on her neck and ear. Her gorgeous body was twitching and writhing erotically, and her left hand had dropped down to grasp Zeke's long erection. She was moaning, clearly aroused, and just as clearly uncomfortable with that fact. Her eyes were closed, but they would occasionally snap open to stare lustily and confusedly around at the action, and then look down at the black hands stimulating her naked body before closing them again when a wave of pleasure would sweep her away.

Zeke leaned in to whisper in her ear. "You hot as hell, baby," he complimented her in a passionate voice. "You like that cock in yo' hand? You like what we doin' to yo' great big titties and wet-ass pussy?" He licked her ear. "Aw, baby, I can't wait to fuck you! Just think -- yo' husband goin' see his wife's hot pussy filled with all eight inches of my dick, baby!"

Dawn let out a slow-building howl as an orgasm exploded through her, brought on by Cote's fingers and Zeke's nasty talk. The mercs held her steady and kept her from sliding to the floor, Cote still sucking a nipple while frigging her off. As her wail subsided and she started shuddering in aftershocks, the mercs slowly lowered her to the ground.

"She came quick, bro! This woman is HOT! I gotta give this fine bitch a taste, like right now," Zeke said, spreading her legs apart, gripping her soft butt, and plunging his tongue into her wetness. Cote chuckled and shifted so he could bring his sizeable meat up to her lips.

On the floor next to them, Jim Paige had looked up when he heard his wife cry out, his shocked face betraying his emotions. Trinity immediately gripped him by his hair and shoved his face back into her pussy. "Keep on keepin' on, white boy," she ordered, purring contentedly. "You doin' just fine. Don't you worry none 'bout your wife. It sounds like she's way ahead of the rest of us."

Three groups had taken up residence on the big sectional. The other big-boobed merc -- Amber -- had planted her pussy down on Randy Denton's face, his head so buried beneath her tight ass that his red hair was barely visible. His surprisingly long and curved cock was standing straight up, and the grinning black beauty was amusing herself by licking its length and smothering his pale hardness between her breasts.

Near the 69'ing couple sat Bone and Penelope Stone. Despite her earlier protests, the brunette seemed the most enthusiastic of the whole bunch. Bone's hands were rough, and he was taking what he wanted,... and she seemed to enjoy that. His clothes were gone now, and his massive penis -- totally out of proportion to his skinny body -- rose commandingly from his lap. Penelope was plastered against his tall frame, kissing him passionately, using both hands to stroke and grapple with his manhood while his fingers flicked her nipples or slipped between the folds of her pussy.

Finally, on the square end of the sectional, Eve was enjoying the attentions of Carl Stone and Jake Simmons. She was flat on her back with one leg hooked over Carl's torso, holding him in place while he munched on her pussy. Jake knelt near her head, allowing her to lick, stroke, and suck his monster dick. Eve's large tits wobbled as she worked, and one of Carl's hands tentatively reached up to tweak one of her nipples. She hummed in approval, but she couldn't take her eyes off Jake's big, intimidating penis. At one point, she sat up briefly, still writhing her hips on Carl's face, and scanned the room.

"Poppy, I think you got the biggest dick in the room," she declared with a pleased grin, laying back down and stroking him. "'Cept for maybe Bone, but he too skinny for me. Momma chose well," she purred, slipping him back into her mouth.

The expression on Jake's face never changed. Despite his erection, he still glared at the woman feasting on his cock. The look Eve returned was one of challenge, as if daring him to do something she didn't like.

On the floor, near a writhing Dawn Paige and her ravagers, were two other couplings. The sultry merc called Vixen was leaning up against the sectional and pressing Gary Peterson's face into her snatch. She let out occasional low exhalations and encouragements when the executive hit a particularly arousing spot. The out-of-shape 45-year-old kept trying to look over his shoulder toward his wife, but Vixen would gently push him back to her happy place.

Max Jones was sprawled on his back, a look of desperation on his face. Snow and Lizzy knelt on either side of him, rubbing his generous girth and equally generous penis.

"Please, I really can't do this," he begged. "I'm a man of faith, and I can't betray my wife. It's a sin!"

"It looks like yo' cock can do this, though," Lizzy observed with a smirk, giving his rock-solid erection a pull. "Fuck, white boy, you have a fuckin' heavy-ass dick! It ain't that long, but -- gawdDAMN -- it's thick!"

"Mr. Jones," Snow murmured, leaning forward and looking him in the eye. "You are the chief information officer for a company that provides funding to mercenary armies in war zones. Stop with the sanctimonious bullshit."

Max blanched. "You... you don't sound like the others," he stammered.

"I went to Columbia University," Snow replied with amused sarcasm. "So, I can speak 'white.' Now, I'm going to sit on your face, and you are going to eat what I offer like it's a buffet at your favorite 5-star restaurant, or I'm going to show you that I can be just as ghetto as the rest of these niggas. You understand?"

Beads of sweat appeared on Max's brow, but he swallowed and nodded his head.

"Now that that's settled..." Lizzy laughed as she stretched out on the floor between Max's legs. Her exceptionally long tongue began to lather his balls while her hands were busy with his shaft. He let out a loud groan, which was quickly stifled as little Snow descended on his face.

The two love seats held the remainder of the impromptu sex party, a pair of threesomes, although the women in one were considerably more compliant than in the other. Lisa Carlyle was sucking on Mr. Trevor contentedly while he happily slurped and groped Jennifer's ample bosom. His left hand was busy between her legs, and despite the uncertainty in her eyes, she was clearly getting aroused by his actions.

On the other love seat, Bogg couldn't seem to inspire the same level of cooperation in the two women kneeling before him -- Barbara McDonnell and Bethany Peterson. They had taken his pants and underwear off like he insisted, but with his semi-erect penis laying before them, neither could bring herself to take the next step.

"C'mon, ladies," he crooned, caressing their cheeks. His voice was deep, smooth, and compelling. He gave his penis a few strokes, watching their expressions. "It ain't that big, is it?"

Barbara gave a helpless shrug. "No, it's not, I just... I'm not a young girl anymore," she said, looking like she might bolt at any time. "This is too wild for me."

"How old are you, baby?"

"I'm forty-four."

"Shit, you a long way from dead, ain't ya? This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get yo' freak on, and nobody can judge ya fo' it. You can say ya hated it afterward, and who's gotta know you loved it?"

Barbara still seemed unconvinced. She was pulling on a strand of her elegantly curled pitch-black hair. Bogg briefly wondered how much her hair dye had cost her.

He tried again. "How many times you think yo' rich-ass husband stepped out on ya while he was jettin' around the world? Many o' them fancy hotels he stays at have complimentary hookers, ya know that?"

Startled, she stared at him. He nodded sympathetically. "I ain't lying neither," he assured her. "Ya'll can look it up in the morning."

By this point, his dick was fully erect. Barbara shifted her gaze to it. Bogg gripped it and pointed it in her direction. "Wouldn't this be a fantastic way to pay the muthafucka back?" he suggested, wiggling his meat at her.

Barbara looked across at Bethany Peterson. "It is a very nice-looking cock," she offered tentatively.

"Barb!" Bethany exclaimed, horrified.

"And he has a nice body," she continued. Bogg nodded and helpfully removed his shirt, showing off a chiseled torso. "We could pretend we're getting naughty with a stripper. Maybe?"

Bethany just stared at her. Licking her lips and acting as one greatly daring, Barbara reached forward and began stroking Bogg's erection.

"Honey, what you think yo' husband is doing right now?" Bogg asked Bethany, amused at her shocked expression. He pointed to the floor next to them.

Bethany turned, looked, and gasped. Vixen had rolled Gary Peterson over so she could play with his cock while he continued to eat her pussy. Peterson's dick was an angry reddish-pink in color, stocky like the rest of his body, and rock-hard. Vixen gently teased it with her lips and teeth, and her hands caressed his low-hanging balls. A low moan escaped him. Vixen glanced up at Bethany and smirked, staring straight into Bethany's eyes and deliberately tracing her husband's cock with her tongue.

"Sounds like yo' husband likes him some black pussy, girl!" Bogg chuckled. "He's goin' be balls-deep and fucking that fine black ass in a cold minute. You think he goin' hate it?"

The blonde, married, mother-of-three watched her husband's dick get sucked for a few seconds, and then she turned, angrily yanked Bogg's cock out of Barbara's grasp, and plunged her mouth over it. Bogg inhaled sharply as Bethany grabbed him with both hands and began power sucking his erection.

Moose now had to be careful where he stepped. The footage he was getting was spot-on spectacular, though. Aroused moans, whimpers, and gasps rose from the assemblage, and not all the sounds came from the white people. Mack suddenly let out a surprised yell and jerked away from Rebecca McDonnell's spread legs, bracing himself on the counter. Debra Simmons maintained her grip on his erupting penis, stroking out streams of cum, but carefully avoiding it herself.

Panting, he stared in wonder at the older woman. "Holy shit!" he wheezed. "Fuck! Ain't nobody sucked my dick like that before! You made me cum like I was eighteen again, momma! Hot damn! You got skills, lady!"

"Is that so?" the merc called Prime rumbled, unbuckling his belt as his massive bulk drifted into the kitchen. "Yo' mouth too tired, baby?" he asked Debra. Prime was nearly as big as Moose, although Prime's head was shaved clean and he wasn't quite as muscular. Still on her knees, Debra Simmons looked up at his looming presence, shook her head, and scooted over to him.

Rebecca hadn't moved. "Are we done, then?" she asked hopefully.

"Aw, hell naw!" Mack exclaimed scornfully, but he was grinning now. "I still gotta make this cute white pussy happy, don't I?" He immediately dove back down between her legs.

Another howl arose from Dawn Paige, although this one was slightly muffled by the cock in her mouth. Her lush body thrashed in orgasm, nearly obscured by the two black men enjoying it. Zeke continued to eat her, gripping her ass cheeks and holding her sweet, trimmed pussy steady as she convulsed. The sight of her massive tits wobbling all over the place made their dicks even harder.

"Oh, man," Cote marveled, gazing admiringly down at the hot blonde. Her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open as she struggled to regain her composure, but her grip on his penis hadn't diminished. The nipples on her giant tits could cut glass! "Yo, Paige!" he hollered. "Yo' wife is a fuckin' sex goddess! This pussy is just lovin' all this shit!"