Sending a Message

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled back. "Wrong place, wrong time," was all he said.

And then he was gone.

**********

Six months later

"...and there are still no leads on those thugs who abused you in New York," Carter McDonnell finished, tossing down the report.

Lisa Carlyle shrugged. "I didn't expect there would be," she said matter-of-factly. "They were professionals, like I told you. My contacts in Dubai told me the attack was a warning. Certain factions didn't like your dealings with those Syrian nationals."

Carter snorted in disgust. "The fucking deal fell through anyway. Bastards raped my wife and daughter for no goddamn reason!"

Lisa made no response.

"Any lingering issues over the incident? Psychological trauma? It's weird to me that nobody has needed counseling."

"Not so far. Nobody contracted a disease, either, and none of the women are pregnant. Oh, Randy's sister filed for divorce last month," Lisa murmured as an afterthought.

"Is that related to what happened?"

"Indirectly," Lisa replied, smoothly sidestepping the real reason -- that Jennifer had learned how much fun sex could be, and her prudish husband just wasn't doing it for her... or to her, for that matter. "He doesn't know about the incident, of course. Randy tells me she feels stifled by his conservative ways, that's all, and after what happened, she wants to live a little -- spread her wings and fly, I guess. Everyone else seems to have found effective ways to cope with it."

"So why the fuck do I feel like I've been scarred by the experience? I wasn't even fucking there!"

"Let it go, Carter," Lisa advised him. "They kept their end of the bargain. No videos or pictures were ever released, and no scandal ensued. We're clear."

What she didn't tell him was that each of them had received their own personal copies of the night's event -- even Carter's wife and daughter -- but none of those involved would ever allow that secret to get out. She also had it on very good authority that Carter's wife routinely diddled herself to orgasms watching her threesome with Bogg and Prime.

Lisa had also received a personal note from Mr. Trevor, letting her know that his crew were always available if she had the need. She had laughed at the double entendre, but she had also appreciated the serious tone underneath. Mr. Trevor was no fool. He wanted to stay on her good side. Fair enough. There might come a day when she would have need of his professional services.

Carter nodded, clearly unsatisfied. The image of two large, muscular black men spitroasting his wife between them, thrusting their big erections into her mouth and pussy was bad enough, but watching her clearly enjoying it -- even screaming out in orgasm, something she had never done with him -- was an image he didn't think he'd ever get over.

Brusquely, he moved on to other business.

**********

Jake and Debra Simmons stepped out of their beachside cabana in Acapulco, looking forward to their first day on the beach in Mexico and beginning a well-deserved vacation. They were startled to see a brand-new black Audi parked on the grass next to their cabana. Leaning with their backs against the car and arms crossed were two big-bosomed black women in bikinis -- one white, the other red -- and large sunglasses.

"It's about fuckin' time," Eve called with a smirk. "Why ya'll gotta sleep in today of all days? I thought ya'll rich folks rise at the butt-crack of dawn?"

Amber gave a rich, throaty laugh at Eve's jest. Behind them, Prime lifted his muscular bulk from the driver's side, his bald head glistening in the sun.

Jake and Debra stared at the three mercenaries, clearly uncertain about their intentions.

"What do you want?" Debra asked uneasily, shifting a little closer to her husband.

Eve broke into a wide grin. "Chill, guys, it's cool. We just happened to be in the neighborhood and thought ya'll might enjoy some company on yo' vacation." She lowered her sunglasses and gave them a very direct look, momentarily flicking her gaze to Jake's crotch.

"How did you know we were here?" Debra asked.

"Eve made us keep track of your whereabouts," Amber murmured in her husky voice, amused. "She thinks yo' man's dick is the Holy Grail."

"Hell, yeah, it is!" Eve exclaimed, nodding. "And when we saw you two were headin' our way down here in Mexico,... well..." and she gave an impish, imploring look at the couple on the porch, "... we thought we'd ask real nicely if ya'll wanna come out and play with us again."

Jake and Debra exchanged glances, and a knowing smile appeared on Debra's face. She tilted her head inquiringly, and Jake gave a barely perceptible nod.

Debra turned back to the mercs. "Why don't you put your bags in here?" she offered with a smug grin, gesturing them inside.

"I knew you two were freaks," Eve laughed. "C'mon, niggas," she snapped at her companions. "This white chick is my long-lost twin, and I wanna get reunited with my spirit animal!" She easily snatched the duffel bag tossed at her by a grinning Amber out of the air, and then eagerly and quickly skip-trotted toward the laughing older couple like a little girl visiting her grandparents.