Sending a Message

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim Paige was in a passionate embrace with Trinity, the two tongue-kissing and groping each other's intimate areas. Apparently, licking his first black pussy was enough to get Jim to become a little more involved. He glanced up at Cote's call, just in time to see his wife eagerly wrap her lips back around Cote's cock. His view was suddenly blocked by Zeke, who had lifted himself up from between her legs and lined his dark steel rod with her dripping wet pussy. Before Jim's astonished eyes, Zeke slowly eased himself into her. A deep, guttural, ecstatic groan escaped her, and the black merc was able to get nearly all of his dick in her on the first stroke.

"Don't worry, baby," Trinity whispered, briefly nuzzling his neck. "You goin' get some pussy, too. But first, I gotta suck some dick!" She slid down and plunged her mouth over his cock, startling him into a loud, surprised exclamation that collapsed into a satisfied grunt.

Dawn Paige might have been the first to start getting fucked by a stranger, but others soon followed. Amber tired of teasing Randy Denton's lengthy, bent cock, and with her pussy nicely lubricated by the redhead's tongue, she twisted around, grabbed his dick to steady it, and slid him in.

"Oh, hell yeah," she murmured. "That's a fuckstick that hits all the right spots!" She closed her eyes and began a slow, gyrating rhythm, and Randy helpfully began massaging her tits and nipples, a delighted grin on his face. Since Denton was the only single man in the group, he didn't have much of a problem with the current situation.

Lizzy's talented mouth had turned Max Jones's fat prick into a rock-hard monster. "Naw," she said, shaking her head and looking at the cock in her hand from several angles. "I can't take this beast. It's too thick for my pussy. All yours, girl!" she called to Snow, who was currently busy grinding her little ass on Max's face. Lizzy left them and moved decisively toward the squirming mass of flesh on the big sectional.

Bethany Peterson let out a startled yelp as she felt hands on her rear. Lifting her mouth from Bogg's cock, she looked behind her to find Snopes, the oldest merc with greying sideburns and pinched, deep-set eyes, massaging her butt cheeks. "Hope you don't mind, darlin'," he drawled with a southern accent. "I been sitting here watching your fine ass wriggle around, and I can't take it anymore. This butt deserves some lovin'!" Bethany sucked in air sharply as Snopes began licking her pussy from behind, occasionally lingering around her butthole.

Boggs grinned. "Now you gettin' into the spirit of things, girl!" he congratulated her. He pulled his cock away from Bethany and pointed it at Barbara, who immediately slipped her mouth around it.

"Come up here, babe," Mr. Trevor instructed, pulling Jennifer up.

"Where?" she asked, confused. Lisa Carlyle was still happily sucking away on Mr. Trevor's thickness.

"I want you to sit on my face, babe!" Mr. Trevor exclaimed, obviously baffled that she didn't understand that. "Don't yo' husband eat you out?" he asked, surprised.

"He... um, no."

"I bet he has you suck his dick, though, don't he?"

"Yes," she replied in a small voice.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Here, just brace yo'self against the back of the sofa, and have a seat on my face. I'll do the rest, okay?"

Jennifer looked at Lisa, who responded with a wink. Hesitantly, the pale ginger complied, hovering her crotch over Mr. Trevor's grinning face. Her nipples were extended and her face was flushed, and when his black hands slid up her butt to her waist, she gasped involuntarily.

"Hey!" he exclaimed. "Yo' pussy hair is red, too! You a natural, baby!" He then pulled her to him and fastened his mouth on her folds. Her sharp, surprised groan drowned out every other sound in the room.

Eve tore her attention away from Jake's cock and looked down. Carl Stone had been yanked away from her pussy by Lizzy and pushed down into the couch right next to his wife, who was currently having her own pussy pillaged by Bone's lips and tongue.

"Sorry, girl," Lizzy apologized to Eve. "You look like you got enough there to keep you happy, though." She slipped her mouth around Carl's cock, and the Stones sat side-by-side, getting their crotches thoroughly mauled by the two mercs. Penelope reached out and grabbed her husband's hand, but she was moaning almost as loudly as Dawn Paige, and Carl seemed taken aback by how much his wife was enjoying Bone's ministrations.

Eve shrugged. "That's cool wit' me. Now I can give this beast the attention it deserves!" She grabbed Jake by the hips and pulled him down on the open end of the sectional and onto his back. She clutched his massive penis with both hands and resumed her sucking, uttering appreciative moans and grunts with every mouthful. Jake still offered Eve an unfriendly stare, but he didn't resist her. He propped his head up with a throw pillow, and looked out into the room, spotting his wife Debra on the floor in the hallway right next to the kitchen, holding Prime's balls as she sucked his ebony stick. The big merc was laying back, propped up on his elbows, and he had an intense, surprised look on his face as the older woman expertly worked his cock.

"Wait," Jennifer gasped, looking down. "Don't stop! I was--"

"Yeah, I know," Mr. Trevor interrupted. "But I've got somethin' better. You don't mind, do you, boss lady?"

Lisa let his cock depart from her mouth with a popping sound, and grinned. "No, I don't mind. Be gentle with her."

"Are we-," Jennifer began, but stopped as Mr. Trevor's powerful arms lifted her off his face and pulled her down on his lap. He gripped her pale ass with both hands, raised her hips, and slipped himself inside. He went in easily, and at the same time he leaned his torso forward, just enough to kiss her neck vigorously.

"OH MY GOD!" she nearly screamed, and she immediately began sliding her pussy up and down his erection, gasping and moaning. Lisa moved back up on the sofa, gently caressing Mr. Trevor's chest and abdomen, occasionally slipping down to rub the base of his penis while he fucked the inexperienced Jennifer.

In the kitchen, Mack had switched it up, using his thick middle finger to fuck Rebecca McDonnell's pussy while his tongue flicked around and on her clit. The young college coed was writhing, grabbing hold of the edges of the countertop as the thickset merc tirelessly worked her inner regions.

"Okay.... okaaay.... just.... okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!" she shrieked, convulsing on his face.

Mack continued to lick her through her orgasm, but once she subsided, gasping for breath, he pulled her down off the counter, bent her over on the kitchen floor, and pushed his recovered cock into her from behind. Still sensitive from her orgasm, Rebecca spasmed from the new stimulation, and almost immediately climaxed again, her tight pussy clamping down on his erection. Mack grunted with pleasure and began thrusting energetically into the young woman.

Her mother was getting the same treatment. Bogg had her bent over the arm of the sofa, his dick buried to the hilt in her pussy. He would push it in very slowly, leave it in for a few seconds while he kissed her back and gyrated his pelvis, before pulling it almost all the way out again, leaving just the tip in. The motion was driving Barbara McDonnell crazy, and she was moaning into the sofa cushions.

Bethany Peterson was on the floor now, also getting fucked doggystyle. Snopes was gripping her cheeks tightly and maintaining a steady rhythm. Her face and chest rested on the floor, while her hips were high in the air. The angle allowed Snopes to go deep, and Bethany was grunting with every thrust, biting her lip. Her eyes were closed, but it was hard to tell because her blonde hair was tousled and draped over her face.

Gary Peterson was nearby, but he had apparently forgotten all about his wife. Vixen was spooning with him, his erection slamming into her with pure lust, his hands all over the sultry beauty. She had a faint smile on her face as she locked tongues with Peterson, her legs tightly gripping his torso and her dusky butt checks jiggling delightfully from the fucking she was receiving.

"It's time to cheat on your wife, tubby," Snow announced, slipping off Max Jones's face and climbing over his stomach. She grabbed his hefty penis and turned around, smiling at him expectantly. "Tell me you don't want this," she invited, rubbing his penis across her wet slit while she braced herself on his chest. "Make it sound convincing."

"I... don't want this," he gasped, his eyes rolling in his head from the sensations the petite merc was giving him.

She tapped her chin with her forefinger, pursed her lips, and stared at the ceiling for a brief moment. Then she shook her head. "No, that wasn't very convincing at all!" she laughed. Closing her eyes, she began pushing herself on his cock. It took some slow adjusting, but eventually she managed to get all his thick dick inside her.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" Max cried out in a mixture of pleasure and inner torment.

"You can say that again, big boy," Snow grunted with satisfaction, beginning to ride the overweight executive with smooth, decisive movements.

Another wail sounded from Dawn Paige.

"Holy shit, she's cumming again, bro!" Cote exclaimed in awe. Zeke's steady plunges had pushed her over the edge, and she was thrashing beneath him, the veins in her neck standing out. Grinning, Zeke pushed himself all the way in and held it there while she orgasmed.

"Nigga, don't cum in her yet!" Cote barked suddenly. "This bitch is in heat, and I want my turn!"

"We good, bro," Zeke assured him, panting and pulling himself out of her.

Dawn was still twitching violently, but her eyes were filled with wonder. She allowed Cote to pull her up on all fours, and she even smiled coquettishly over her shoulder at him as he lined himself up. She was coated with a film of sweat, but the hot blonde showed no signs of slowing down, and her earlier reluctance was entirely gone. Zeke placed himself in front of her, and she happily began slurping on the dick that had just given her so much pleasure. Cote entered her from behind, and the trio lost themselves in a fluid, steady cadence of thrust and suck.

Like Gary Peterson, Jim Paige had lost track of his wife. Trinity was riding his hard-on furiously, and Jim's hands were all over her glorious, rounded ass. Right above them on the sectional, Randy Denton had flipped Amber over. The redhead had become more aggressive with the big-titted merc. His balls were slapping her ass as he plunged deeply into her pussy with every stroke.

Lizzy, her mouth full of Carl Stone's cock, caught Bone's eye while he licked away at Penelope Stone's shaved pussy. Both the Stones were sprawled on their backs into the sectional, their eyes closed, holding hands while the mercs feasted on their intimate areas. Lizzy gestured meaningfully, and Bone nodded, amused. Lizzy gripped Carl's dick tightly, got up, and leaned into him, startling him into opening his eyes. She grabbed him roughly by the chin.

"I want ya to watch somethin'," she murmured mischievously, turning his head to his left.

Bone had pulled Penelope Stone over, maneuvering her so that her awesome ass with its sexy tan lines was facing her husband and Lizzy. Bone was spitting into his hand and rubbing the length of his gigantic dick, looking Carl full in the face.

"You ready for this, baby?" he asked, never shifting his gaze from Carl. "You ready fo' this big ol' black dick?"

"Yes," Penelope moaned. "Ohh, yes, please! Put it in me!"

Slowly, ever so slowly, Bone eased his monster into her, staring at Carl the entire time. Penelope grunted and gasped as he worked it in, even reaching between her legs to diddle her clit while her pussy adjusted to his size. Finally, he had achieved a comfortable fit, and he began to fuck her with deep, easy strokes.

"Fuckhead," Carl snarled angrily. Then he yelped as Lizzy roughly grabbed his balls.

"Easy now, killer," she grinned. "We just playin' with you. Let yo' wife have her fun, 'cuz it's time fo' you to get laid, too." She straddled his lap, raised herself up, and drove herself down on his erection. After about four plunges, Carl suddenly groaned and gripped her butt, holding her in place.

"How did you do that?" he demanded, stunned.

"Do what?" Lizzy replied innocently.

"Your pussy just... it got super tight in there, like it grabbed me!"

"What? You mean like this?"

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, SHIT!" Carl exclaimed, his eyes wide.

"You like that?"

Carl's face was filled with wonder. "Can you show my wife how to do that?" he gasped.

Lizzy laughed, threw her arms around his neck, and began bouncing her ass on his dick with earnest.

"Oh, my fucking god, it's HUGE!" Penelope yelled.

"You want me to stop, baby?" Bone inquired, admiring the way his dick made her ass jiggle.

"Don't you dare!" she warned him, pushing herself back into his crotch, desperately trying to fit every inch inside. Bone chuckled, giving her ass a brief slap before picking up the pace.

At this point, everyone was fully engaged. Mr. Trevor had Jennifer spread-eagle on the sofa, her legs high in the air, her tits jiggling wonderfully while he fucked her pussy. The redhead was in absolute heaven, and she nearly head-butted him with the force of her first orgasm. Lisa Carlyle had disappeared from their side, but Mr. Trevor soon spotted her giving Moose a blowjob near one of the tripods. The big man was still trying to film the action, but he was having a difficult time concentrating. Mack continued to fuck Rebecca McDonnell doggystyle in the kitchen, and Debra Simmons was now riding Prime's thick dick in the hallway nearby. The sectional was alive with thrashing bodies -- Randy Denton was pounding Amber into the cushions; Bone had Penelope Stone cumming on the end of his monster, while Lizzy's pussy was driving Carl Stone crazy; and at the very end, Jake Simmons was sinking his giant cock deep into Eve's wetness with incredible force, making her eyes roll back in her head.

Dawn Paige, Cote, and Zeke still held center court on the floor, the two mercs taking turns enjoying her mouth, tits, and pussy. Bethany Peterson was bouncing away on Snopes, while Gary Peterson was trying to survive a voracious Vixen. It was a losing battle. Little Snow had somehow managed to fit all of Max Jones's meat in her, and she rode him like she was climbing a mountain. Bogg had Barbara McDonnell's chunky ass riding his dick now, and whatever he was whispering in her ear seemed to inflame the hostess. Finally, Moose couldn't handle it anymore. The giant merc set the Canon EOS down, found an open spot on the floor, and began gorging himself on Lisa Carlyle's snatch.

Mr. Trevor noted that his people had given up any sort of guard duty, much to his annoyance, but he decided it didn't matter. The white folk were in the moment, and they didn't seem to want it to end. Neither did his crew, for that matter. He smiled to himself, and returned his full attention to the orgasming, auburn-haired beauty writhing on his penis.

**********

Roughly ninety minutes later, most of Mr. Trevor's crew were packing up their gear, exhausted and content. Mrs. McDonnell's guests were sprawled around the room, still naked and similarly drained. Some, like Rebecca McDonnell and Bethany Peterson, were fast asleep. Others simply lay where they fell. A few were still going at it. Dawn Paige and Penelope Stone were taking turns sucking on Bone's huge dong, accompanied by long, enthusiastic strokes. Their husbands were too fatigued to protest -- and they knew it wouldn't do any good anyhow. Besides, both men had screwed at least three of the mercs each, so jealousy hardly seemed warranted. Eve was still fucking Jake Simmons, but after he had given her three soul-shaking orgasms she had decided to be generous, and she was now sharing the huge-dicked, middle-aged sexual dynamo with his wife, Debra. Both were bent over, and he would alternate between Eve's curvy, plump, black butt and the smaller white ass of his wife. Jennifer was greedily riding Cote's meat next to the threesome, and a tired Trinity was happily sucking Randy Denton's curved prick on the floor beneath them.

Lisa Carlyle looked up as Mr. Trevor bent down to talk with her.

"Ya'll okay, boss lady?" he asked.

She nodded wearily. "I've never screwed three guys in one night," she said with a little laugh. "I came four times! Gravity is pulling very hard on me right now."

Mr. Trevor chuckled. "I only saw ya with Moose and then later with Zeke. Who was the other guy?"

She gave a lopsided grin. "Randy saw an opportunity," she answered. "He was very good, actually."

Mr. Trevor glanced over at the redheaded young man as he erupted into Trinity's mouth with a yell. "I'll be damned," he chortled.

"Have you guys done this before?"

"Naw. First time. Hell, girl, we ain't never even screwed around with each other, as far as I know. Some o' the guys been tryin' to get into Amber's pants, maybe, but we real careful around 'em. These ladies are fo' real, know what I'm sayin'?"

Lisa Carlyle grabbed Mr. Trevor's hand. "Hey," she said seriously. "Thank you for not hurting us."

Mr. Trevor nodded and patted her hand. "Lady, I do my homework. I took a little dive into yo' background, and what I found almost made me pass on the contract -- despite the money. You one mean lady with some serious connections, and I knew if I took the job under the conditions laid out for me, I was gonna be up to my ass in spooks and killers. So,... this was a compromise. I could get some dirt on ya'll without putting my crew at risk. It was Trinity and Eve's idea, actually. Horny bitches."

Lisa Carlyle gave a small chuckle, and then leaned back with a deep sigh and closed her eyes. "I haven't worked in that world for years," she murmured.

"And I'm sure you ain't still talkin' to none o' them people no more, right?" he asked with a lopsided, skeptical smile.

"None."

"Uh huh. I ain't taking no chances."

Lisa didn't reply. She looked on the verge of sleep.

"You take care, Mrs. Carlyle," Mr. Trevor whispered gently, briefly touching her shoulder. Then he stood up. "Yo, finish up!" he called to the four mercs still engaged.

Dawn Paige giggled. "We got him," the voluptuous blonde called back.

"Oh, fuck, OH FUCK!" Bone grunted as the two gorgeous women jerked and stroked his huge, spurting cock. They were giggling like schoolgirls as they pointed his swollen meat at each other's tits.

Eve let out a yell as her pussy spasmed in one last orgasm, and then she rolled over and collapsed on her back with Jake's big dick still implanted in her. Debra yanked her husband's twitching dick out of the ebony merc and began stroking it, leering with delight as he began groaning and shooting strands of semen all over the busty black woman laying beneath him.

"Not... in... my... gawddamn... HAIR!" Eve panted, turning her head and putting her hands up to ward off Debra's aim.

Debra smiled wickedly, and then leaned up to kiss her husband, both totally spent. "We've done some wild things, honey, but this was fucking intense!" she murmured, her eyes bright.

"You okay?" he asked.

She nodded, and then laid her head gently on his shoulder.

"Good. Can you get this skank away from me, then?"

Eve chortled. "Oh ho," she laughed. "You goin' pay for that, big boy!"

The faintest trace of a smile finally appeared on Jake's face.

"Yo!" Mr. Trevor called again. "Cote!"

"Wait.... wait.... uuuunnnnnngggGGGGHHHH," Jennifer groaned and ground her pussy down, keeping his cock in deep. Her black lover erupted at the same time, grunting with pleasure and holding her tight. Cote was sucking her left tit and gripping her butt, allowing both to ride out their orgasms with multiple avenues of stimulation. Slowly, Jennifer's shuddering subsided, and she kissed Cote on the forehead. Still breathing heavily, she glanced over at Mr. Trevor.