Senegalese Dominatrix in Canada

Story Info
Madame Claire Cissokho strap-ons Steve.
1.6k words
2.9
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Meet Steve Halpern, a big and tall Black man living in the City of Halifax, Nova Scotia. He is a graduate of the University of Dalhousie's business school, and presently works for Service Canada. Steve Halpern is smart, handsome and successful, much to the delight of his Jamaican immigrant parents, Joseph and Maxine Halpern. All is well in this brother's life except for his love life, of course. Steve attends Sacred Heart, a local Catholic church which is full of lovely young Black women. A lot of folks at church are wondering why Steve is always alone. Is there something wrong with him?

Everyone's got secrets, and it must be said that Steve secrets are sexual in nature. Folks, Steve is into BDSM and this makes him something of an odd duck among the Black Canadian community. What's a brother to do? Black folks in BDSM do exist, the lifestyle isn't just for White folks, but a lot of Black folks simply don't understand. Steve has recently gone to great lengths to fulfill his needs. Masturbation and watching porn simply don't cut it for this horny Black gentleman. There must be some Black folks in the City of Halifax who also like BDSM and Kink. Steve simply had to go find them, that's all...

Steve scoured the City of Halifax looking for female dominants, and those he found were almost always White. There were eleven self-identified White female dominants living in the Halifax Metro Area, along with three Asian women and two Latinas. Hell, Steve even found a First Nations lady named Evelyn Whitefeather who identified as a dominatrix and met with clients regularly. Where are the dominant Black women in the world of BDSM? Steve had just about given up hope, until he came across Madame Claire, a self-styled Afrocentric dominatrix and lady of leisure.

Madame Claire's Boudoir is located in the basement of a nice townhouse on South Street, within a couple of miles of the Dalhousie University campus. A lot of folks in the Halifax metropolitan area are familiar with that locale because Madame Claire, formerly of Montreal, Quebec, is the queen of the BDSM scene in Halifax. The lady has a unique way of introducing folks to the lifestyle and getting them hooked on it. As a beginner who wants to explore his wild side, Steve most definitely came to the right place.

"Nothing wrong with a gentleman of African descent wanting to explore BDSM," Madame Claire said to Steve as they discussed things on the phone prior to their encounter. Steve showed up at the townhouse well-dressed and smelling good. Madame Claire is a lady of refined taste and she doesn't deal with louts from the street. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, female escorts and professional female dominants have standards and there's nothing wrong with that. Respect begins with the self and flows outwardly, not the other way around.

"Thank you for having me," Steve said to Madame Claire as she greeted him at the door. The lady was definitely not what Steve expected. The tall, dark-skinned, short-haired and curvy woman in the red tank top and Black leather pants looked like a fitness model or something. Steve was reminded of Hollywood actress Dawnn Lewis, whose work he liked in the old series Hanging With Mr. Cooper and the more recent supernatural comedy iZombie. Black MILF Supreme, that's how Steve would have described Madame Claire.

"Welcome to the Boudoir, Monsieur Halpern," Madame Claire said, and Steve grinned, detecting her faint Quebec accent. Claire Cissokho was born and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec, and even after living in the City of Halifax for a decade, it still showed. Steve followed Madame Claire as she led him to the basement, and once there, the two of them got down to business. First, though, money exchanged hands. An hour long session with Madame Claire costs a client three hundred dollars, cash and non refundable. Steve didn't mind paying for the lady's services, as he had no other way to fulfill his needs.

"This is going to be my first time," Steve said excitedly, and Madame Claire smiled and nodded. As a Senegalese-Canadian woman who has been working as a professional dominatrix since 2010, Madame Claire has clocked over a decade in that field and hasn't dealt with too many Black men. A lot of Black men are allergic to female dominance in the bedroom, especially when dealing with a Black woman. Of course, Madame Claire, who is friends with some White female dominants, knows that a lot of brothers don't have a problem serving them. A very interesting state of the affairs, to be sure...

"I love to provide this service for my beautiful Black men," Madame Claire said to Steve, who nodded. The big and tall Black man undressed, and Madame Claire admired his fine body. Steve was a thick bodied brother with a solid build, and the brother had a big cock swinging between his legs. In some ways, Steve reminded Madame Claire of Rapper Ice Cube in the Friday movies trilogy. After Steve got naked, Madame Claire put him on all fours, and donned her latex gloves. Time for the Senegalese-Canadian dominatrix to show this big and tall Black man what she's made of. Let the games begin...

"Oh snap," Steve said, as Madame Claire snapped a chastity device on his big Black cock. Steve looked down and winced, and Madame Claire smiled wickedly. Every Black man with a big cock thinks he's the multiverse's gift to women, and as a dominatrix, Madame Claire likes to remind the brothers that women run the show. After securing the chastity device on Steve's cock and balls, Madame Claire grinned, and then grabbed her toys and lubrication.

"As a dominant Black woman, when I dominate Black men, I neutralize their BBC with a chastity device and then peg them good and proper," Madame Claire said, and Steve swallowed hard. Madame Claire donned her favorite strap-on dildo, a shiny ebony toy modeled after the penis of bisexual African American porn icon Sean Michaels, the tall, handsome brother who bangs more hot women and transgender ladies than anyone else in the world of adult films. Time for Steve, a new Black male submissive, to experience the awesome power of a dominant Black woman.

"Go easy on me," Steve said and Madame Claire grinned and put him on all fours. The sexy Black female dominant fingered the Black male sub's butt hole and then explored his backdoor. Steve had a tight butt hole and Madame Claire loves playing with those. Even in her hometown of Salloum, Senegal, Claire Cissokho was the bossy, naughty gal that the Senegalese brothers simply couldn't get enough of. After exploring Steve's butt hole, Madame Claire pressed the dildo against his backdoor and pushed.

"You're my bitch now," Madame Claire all but roared at Steve as she gripped his hips and slammed the dildo up his ass. The big and tall Jamaican-Canadian groaned and bucked wildly as the tall, sultry Senegalese woman held onto him and fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo. Madame Claire secretly loves it when her male subs fight and try to resist. The sexy Black woman relishes dominating men, especially the ones from Africa and the Caribbean. A lot of dominant Black ladies are allergic to Black men but Madame Claire isn't like that. If pegging Black men is wrong, then Madame Claire doesn't want to be right...

"Oh fuck," Steve squealed, and Madame Claire laughed and slapped his butt while plunging the dildo into his asshole. After a while, they switched things up. Madame Claire laid Steve on his back, raised his legs in the air and looked into his eyes. Steve shuddered when he saw the look of lust and malice in Madame Claire's eyes. The vicious Black dominatrix grabbed the big and tall Black man's cock and balls, squeezing them hard. Steve howled in pain, and Madame Claire laughed victoriously. The fun was just beginning...

"Your Black ass is mine, Steve, I am your Black goddess, your Black dominatrix and your owner," Madame Claire said gleefully. Steve cried out as Madame Claire slammed the dildo up his ass, going deeper than ever before. The Senegalese dominatrix began to sing, humming a song in her native language as she rammed the dildo into Steve's ass. For this sexy Black dominatrix from West Africa, dominating Black men is her pleasure and her sacred duty. Madame Claire fucked Steve's ass until he came, and tapped out, and she fucked him some more for good measure until he begged for mercy.

"You are my Black goddess, Madame Claire, thank you," Steve said, and Madame Claire smiled, and pulled the dildo out of his butt hole. Impulsively, Madame Claire grabbed Steve's face and kissed him. Steve seemed surprised but kissed Madame Claire back. There's a lot of love/hate between Black women and Black men, and they're drawn together and repel each other. The Black dominatrix and the Black male submissive held each other tenderly, putting aside issues of race and gender, and simply basking in their shared humanity for a brief moment.

"Thank you for choosing me as your dominant, Steve, I will show you wonders," Madame Claire said, and Steve nodded. After taking a shower, Steve put his clothes back on and thanked Madame Claire for a wonderful time. The big and tall Black man had a big smile on his face as he exited Madame Claire's Boudoir, and headed back to his house. At long last, Steve has found what he's looking for. Lots of Black men crave Black female domination and there are a few dominant Black women out there who prefer Black men. May the seekers find their way to that which they so desperately crave. Life is better when we find what we're looking for.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers