Senior Class Daughter Swap Ch. 03

Story Info
Swap week starts with a bang.
8k words
4.72
42.2k
74

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues the theme of a 'free-use' society, where women can be enjoyed and used by the male members of the society, with a few set rules and regulations. All names, places and events in this story are fictional. All participants are 18 or older.

For this chapter to make more sense, it would make sense to read Chapter 1 at a minimum.

"Oh God, keep going. Fuck, fuck, fuck...please don't stop" coming from my beautiful daughter, as I pump the full length of my cock in and out of her vice tight asshole. 3 days ago I hadn't ever thought I'd end up in this situation. My balls slapping against her at the end of each aggressive stroke. But the senior daughter swap program made it a near 'necessity' to get her a bit of anal training...at least in her mind it did. And I'm not arguing her choice in any way. After all, this led to me getting to enjoy the equally tight, virgin backdoor of her best friend as well.

In the 3 days since the drawing to determine who's going to be swapped out with who, I've had either my daughter Kate's or her best friend Jenny's mouth, pussy or ass wrapped tight around my cock at least twice per day. Friday was a banner day for 'good ole dad', as I 'helped' Jenny brush up on her blowjob skills in the afternoon, before fucking both her and Kate's asses in the evening. It was a sexual resurgence for me, the likes I hadn't seen since the early days of my marriage...long before my wife left for California almost 5 years ago. It's simply amazing what an 18 year old's sex drive will do for a man of almost 40.

"Your ass is soooo good, hun."

My right hand comes down hard her ass cheek as I withdraw almost fully from her tightest hole, only to be rushed back inside harder and faster than I withdrew, forcing a panted breath out of her. Her ring clamps down tight on my cock the entire time, squeezing me from tip to root, as I stroke my full length in and out of her. I watch her body bouncing forward each time I slam into her...before watching her shove herself back as soon as I withdraw almost fully out. How far she's come in just 3 short days, since I took her anal virginity.

I swear I can feel her breathing, through the intense pressure, as she starts groaning louder. Starting out as just louder, deeper, panting breaths. But now she's making a noise that's a combination groan and moan. Lucky for me, Jenny came over late morning today to practice up on her blowjob skills, or I would have no doubt cum already. Even with her friend swallowing my first load of the day, due to her wanting to 'refine her skills' before her week being swapped, I can still feel the familiar tingling in my balls that signals that I'm about to cum.

Just as I start to feel it rushing on, I feel my daughter's perfect little ass clamping down tighter, spasming and letting go of my cock in turn, as she makes even more noise below me.

"Guuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh I'm cu...cummmmmming" as I see her body physically shake and 'heave' in her position, with her face and shoulders on my bed, and her butt high up for my onslaught.

I decide to pound harder through her orgasm, rushing mine in the process.

My breathing comes rougher as I feel myself about to unload, nearly grunting as I breathe...timing my breaths with my strokes into her.

Speeding up my strokes to a hammering pace, slamming my hips into the backs of her legs as I impale her, I feel the first jet of cum rush through my cock and erupt into her body. As soon as I begin to unload inside her, I hold myself still, buried in her. A second jet, followed by 3 more strong pulses of my juice erupt into her, before I pull fully back and slam into her again, forcing out another jet of cum. I pull halfway from her, before sliding back inside to full depth, as another pulse of my cum escapes me, into my beautiful daughter. I hold her tight to my hips as I feel more sperm leak into her...filling her back passage.

I reach under her to press against her most sensitive spot, feeling her body tense as I make contact. Her lips fan around my fingertips as I softly rub her nub, extending her orgasm out a few seconds longer. I learned this little trick with her just yesterday, as I rubbed her clit she rode reverse cowgirl on our living room couch. Now I feel her body convulsing and shaking through another extended orgasm, before her hand comes down over mine and she pulls forward, pulling herself off of my cock in the process. I watch as she lays softly face down on my dark blue sheets, contrasting them with her light skin tone.

"It's just too much...too much..nnnggghh" as she tries to explain the physical sensations just before pulling herself off of my cock.

My eyes are drawn to her butt, my hands softly gripping a cheek to 'spread her open' and notice that she's gaping open just the tiniest bit. Not fully closed from my onslaught.

"Mmmmm what a sight. Just so perfect" comes out of me in little more than a mumble.

I hear a soft cooing noise coming from her as she comes down from her orgasm, propping her chin up on the bed, before flipping herself over onto her back so she can face me. Her legs come up so she can perch her feet flat on the mattress, with her legs folded upward and outward slightly to give me a view of her treasured spots.

"Just think dad, you could have this all week. But nooooooo...you'd rather have Joselyn instead..." as she rolls her eyes to add emphasis.

I match her little tease with a laugh of my own. Answering in my best amused tone.

"Hun, I don't think I have any choice in the matter. Random lottery drawing...remember?" arching my eyebrows at her, before she scoots herself to the side of the bed and hops off. Her petite frame looking more 'lithe and majestic' than I remembered before, as her B cups jiggle with the movement.

She gives my semi-deflated cock a soft squeeze from base to tip, then back to my base. Bending down at the waist, she gives my cock a quick kiss right on the head, before coming back up with an inquisitive look on her face.

"..Maybe after this week" before she spins and moves toward the doorway "But I've got to finish packing. It's already 4" referring to the fact that the daughter swap week starts at 6 pm, and the swapped girls were instructed to be at their swap family's home (or agreed on place) at that time.

So I watch my daughter saunter out of my room, her beautiful little butt swaying with each step. No doubt her wanting to keep my mind on it, with her unexpected newfound love of having her ass fucked.

The next 2 hours passed uneventfully, with Kate leaving the house at about 10 minutes to 6, dressed in a pair of faded jeans and a pretty normal looking top (in my opinion). All of 5 minutes later the doorbell rings, and I find myself greeting a beautiful young woman at the front door, all smiles, with two sports bags slung over her left shoulder. The descriptions from Kate don't do her justice.

'She must have left some things out on purpose' I think to myself as I invite my new guest in and offer to help her with her bags.

"You must be Joselyn" motioning with my arm for her to come in "make yourself at home."

As the beautiful young woman walks past me, into the living room of my home, I notice the not so subtle differences between Joselyn and Jenny and Kate. As they were both petite, with subdued features, Joselyn's features aren't subdued at all. Where Kate has small and perky, petite breasts, Joselyn has a full round set of tits, forcing her shirt to work at hiding them. Her hips also have a flare to them, widening slightly below her waistline, to accentuate her full ass cheeks and strong looking upper legs. I catch myself still giving her a quick look as she turns around to face me, with a question.

"So which room is mine..." Emphasizing her pause, reminding her that I haven't even told her my name yet.

"Ohh sorry, where are my manners? I'm Ryan" as I reach my hand out to give her a handshake.

She takes my hand in hers, shaking it twice before we both let go in unison. 'Good start' I think to myself, in response to her handshake etiquette. Before she lets her bags drop to the ottoman beside her...the same ottoman that has taken on a whole new meaning for me mentally.

"Great to meet you! I'm Joselyn, but you already know that. But I also respond to Jo, or Lyn" as she flashes a smile in my direction. I do my best to keep my eyes directly on hers, and not let them slip down to any of her assets. There will be plenty of time for that later, I think to myself.

"Oh and your room is right there on the right" motioning to the doorway at the edge of the hallway that runs the rest of the length of the house.

"That is, if you're ok with staying in Kate's room for the week" as I take the lead, walking a step in front of her down the hallway until I get one step past her doorway.

I watch as she slides past me and into the room, before dropping her bag on Kate's bed and slowly spinning around to face me again. She has a wry smile on her face, before tilting her head just a bit and answering my earlier question.

"Yea...I think I could handle this for a week."

At this time it's hard not to notice her large breasts, even hidden by a very ordinary red shirt. They must be DD's, I think to myself. Working down her body is a pair of white shorts that end just a few inches below her crotch. They're not especially surprising, as that's just how the fashion is now. But how well they hug every bit of her does even more to accentuate her figures. Perhaps I'm just used to my petite daughter, and not thinking that a girl her age could have the full hips or muscular thighs she's sporting.

"So Mr. D, what do you think of the whole daughter swap program? Ohhh and what does Kate think about it?? That might be the better question."

I take mental note that after she finished up her question, her gaze lowered for a second, right about in line for where my package is safely tucked into my jeans at the moment.

"I think it's a great program. It gives you girls a chance to be put in some new situations, meet new people and maybe learn some new things along the way. We kinda get 'stuck' in our own ways...or at least I think I do."

I hesitate slightly before answering the second part of her question.

"I don't know if Kate was quite as...enthusiastic...about it, as some other girls might be." Trying to answer that last bit as tenderly as possible.

"How about you Joselyn? What do you think? Fan or no?"

She catches my question fully in stride.

"I think it's great. I like trying out new things, meeting new people and all that. And you know, we'll be 'free-use' soon. So this kinda helps with that a little bit...you know, if any of that were to happen." Finishing off her last statement with a bit of a coy look.

"Well I know Kate was expecting some of that to happen. That's what she was the most nervous about really. The age difference part was something that made her a bit nervous. I had to let her know that she might "meet" a lot of guys in her 'old dad's' age range here in the next couple years." arching my eyebrows at the word meet, to emphasize it a bit more.

"Ohhh she thinks...dad...Greg?" before busting out laughing at the thought.

"Yea..I think she's pretty safe from any of that with him. Mom keeps him just DRAINED damn near everyday. And she's not too secret about it either. I can't remember how many times I walked in the kitchen to mom on her knees blowing dad right there. Or her bouncing on his dick on the couch. It happens enough that it's like seriously...get a room you two!"

She lets out one more quick laugh, before adding in "She might get some attention from my brother though. He goes to school online, so he still lives at home. I've 'fed him' a couple girls off the cheerleading squad. But that was because they were panting for it!"

"But the other part" continuing on with her answer "Girls on the squad talk. A couple of my cheer friends were seniors last year, and they told me about their week...so I just figured there would be some of that." Taking a moment to roll her eyes a bit and give a 'oh well' look in the process. "I mean, 18 year old that you can have fun with, middle age dad...And as long as there isn't a wife around the house like my mom, who wants to swallow every load, you're probably going to have a little bit of fun " ending her answer with a little shrug.

The matter of fact nature of her answer catches me off guard. This doesn't resemble the 'dumb, ditzy slut' described to me by my daughter. The rest still may end up being true. But so far, one thing she is NOT, is dumb.

"Almost sounds like you were looking forward to a little bit of 'middle-aged man' experience in your life."

Her eyes go back down to my pants for a brief moment, before bouncing back up "I like new things" she simply shoots back. "That and the first thing guys my age do is gawk at my tits. I'm guessing you've gotten a little look, but you haven't just been staring at them like a goofball teenager. So maturity is a good thing for sure."

Once again, an answer that makes perfect sense to me, and nota 'daddy issues' answer...the surprises just keep coming.

"I might've caught a quick peek, but staring isn't the answer. I feel like I've got some time to get a few peeks in. Would you say they're the best part of your body? I'm sure they get the most attention...but that's not always the same as your favorite."

She does a quick 180 spin to answer my question.

"Actually I'm most proud of my butt. All those pyramid lifts mean you have to have a strong base. So I've really worked on my legs and butt" before adding almost as an afterthought "But yea, everyone notices my tits more, so I like it when someone pays more attention to it instead."

As if to accentuate this, she bends down slightly over the corner of the bed, and flexes her cheeks together and relaxes, making her butt 'lift' and 'fall' in her tight shorts. I notice that she's peeking over her shoulder, to gauge my reaction, but my eyes don't leave her tight rump until she leans back up and turns around to face me.

"I won't lie, I did notice them first. They're hard not to notice...but I'm an ass man at heart. So something tells me I'd spend a lot of time enjoying that amazing tush, hun."

I watch as she perks up, and her smile widens a bit further "Oh you would?? Enjoying it how, hhmmmmm? Have you been hearing rumors about me?" Her smile turning to a smirk, as she cocks her head to the side and plants her hands on her hips.

"Well" I start "Kate may have mentioned that she's heard that you enjoy a little bit of anal fun. And I would be lying if I told you that I didn't' want to find out a little more. After all, I'm so used to seeing the size of Kate's around here, and yours is...well...a contrast to that. I'll just put it that way. Yours is so full and muscular looking...it's just begging for attention."

I watch as she turns herself around again, facing the corner of Kate's bed, before she bends at the waist until her elbows land on the blanket. Her ass juts out at me, before she shuffles between her feet, moving it from side to side in front of me.

"Oh you mean this ass? Is it begging for attention now? Mmmm maybe you want to get your hands on it..." as she looks over her shoulder, giving me the best teasing look I've seen in years. Kate and Jenny tried to tease, but this girl has it figured out. But I can't let an 18 year old think she has that much power over me.

I move forward until I bump into her, the bulge in my jeans nestling up against her, while I place my hands on her hips.

"My hands on it, fingers, toys, tongue, cock in it...mmhmmm, all of that, hun" giving her a spank on each cheek, before running my hands around to the front of her shorts. My hand finding the button at the front, quickly un-snapping them and finding her zipper. I barely pull it down before it stops, met by her giggling.

"The zipper is pretty much just for looks" As she swishes her hips from side to side again.

My hands go to the waistband of her shorts, pulling them down slowly and steadily to unveil my prize. I feel more material on the backs of my fingers as I peel her shorts down, unveiling a little black thong nestled between her cheeks.

"I was hoping you like thongs. If you don't...sorry, it's all I packed" I look up at her to catch her grinning at our current situation. "Sooooo...still like my ass Mr. D?" giving herself another wiggle, as her shorts fall to her feet below her.

I let my hands answer for me, giving each cheek a good spank, before gripping tight and spreading her open. Watching as her thong seems to pull tighter against her mound, and fights in vain to cover all of her tight little puckered back door.

"Liking it more by the second."

My eyes never leave her most intimate places. I watch intently as I see her clenching and relaxing around the tiny string of her thong. My right hand moves almost on auto-pilot, up to the thin patch of fabric trying to cover her up, grasping it gently and simply moving it aside. The sight that greets me is is pure beauty. Her puffy lips tucked neatly into a tight little slit, looking as near to perfection as I can possibly imagine. The thought 'she looks just as tight as Kate', crosses my mind, before my focus upward ever so slightly, to focus in on her puckered little backdoor.

"Mmmmmm perfect rear-view" not even thinking before I speak out the phrase, eliciting a low laugh out of her, followed by a little something that tells me she's enjoying our situation.

"Thank you daddy"

I let that slide, as I move my face between her cheeks, nuzzling my nose up against her asshole, as my tongue reaches out to lap at her clit. I give it a few circles with my tongue, before licking upward and diving my tongue inside of her, tasting her juices. Her immediate answer is to grind her hips back into my face, pushing my tongue deeper into her. My tongue pushes as deep as I can go inside her, before lapping my way up still, making contact with her puckered anal ring, giving her a light lick around in a circle. I pull away until my tongue barely breaks contact with her, feeling her push back to try to get that sensation back, but to no avail. I'm holding tight to her cheeks, holding her in place, as I gather a good coating of spit on my tongue, ready to dive back into her. As soon as I see her dilate and clench back up again, I dive back with my tongue. Coating her pucker in the process, as my tongue slathers over her tightest entrance. My tongue 'assault' continues as I run it around in circles, before pushing hard against her little puckered entrance, then back to laying it flat against her hole.

I give her what feels like 5 minutes of this treatment, before coming back up for air. I can measure her breathing with the scene in front of me. Her ring dilating and scrunching up tight to go along with her heavy breathing. I decide that it might be time to tease her a bit.

"So...Do you want your ass fucked or not?"

I watch as she swishes her hips again, before letting out a soft 'yes'.

"Uh uh hun. That's not good enough. I asked if you wanted your ass fucked" repeating my question with a little more sternness in my voice.

Her response pleases me a bit more this time "Mmhmmm, please fuck my ass. I want it!" pushing her ass back at me in the process.

"That's more like it" comes a quick response, before I stand up behind her "But first things first, hun. On your knees" as my hand pulls her gently back, off her propped up elbows.

The silky smooth, ever confident creature in front of me slides off my daughter's bed, spins and glides to her knees all in one motion. The little 'bump' when she hits the floor makes her ample tits jiggle in her shirt. Her hands go to the bottom of her shirt next, skimming it off in a very businesslike fashion. Part of me thinks she's doing it to show me more of her 'scenery', but another part thinks she just doesn't want to take the chance of getting spit or cum on her top...yet again, smart girl. Either way, I'm convinced that her shirt did nothing to accentuate just how large her breasts really are. Losing the shirt seems to have made them grow, in my mind.