Senior Class Daughter Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joslyn took this moment to look into my eyes and ask a question that takes my dazed mind by surprise.

"Bra on or off, Mr D?" her question comes simply, with both hands moving deftly on my pants, unbuttoning me before lowering my zipper.

The two possible answers bounce around in my mind for a split second, before coming to the obvious answer. I don't even bother to tell her my answer, simply reaching behind her as I lean over to unclasp her bra. In the process, my bulge presses against her face, and I can feel a hand grabbing at the back of my left leg. A quick flick of the clasp and it's undone, allowing me to pull the straps off her shoulders, and free of her magnificent breasts. She catches the small matching black bra in her right hand, having moved it from my leg, and simply tosses it to the side, before leaning back to allow me a good look at what she has to offer. Ever the good girl, she cups both hands below her breasts and 'shelfs' them for my viewing. The large, dark, pencil eraser hard nipples, surrounded by slightly more pale areolas top off an amazing pair of teenage breasts that must be DD in size, and show little signs of sagging.

The contrast between her and my Kate are obvious, but the same 'eagerness to please' seems to be there for both. The little goddess on her knees looks up at me with her best puppy dog eyed look, and continues to play with me, before ever touching my cock.

"What do you think Mr D? Do you like my tits?"

Ahhhh such a tease. She's practiced that in a mirror. I know she has!

"They're beautiful, Joselyn...and they're going to have my cum all over them."

Trying to one up her a bit, before I realize that I'm sure they've already had cum on them, no doubt multiple times.

As soon as she hears my answer, her hands tug at the waistband of my jeans, skimming them down my legs until they're puddled around my ankles. My cock springs up slightly as my pants allow it the freedom it's been needing. She plays up a tiny bit of innocence in the next moment, leaning in to flick her tongue against the head of my semi-hard cock, before moving her mouth gingerly over just the tip. Her lips lock just behind my flared head, giving me a soft suckle while looking up directly into my eyes.

I feel her tongue wrapping around my head softly, trying to tease as she locks her lips down around me. She holds herself completely still in that exact place for a matter of seconds, before I see a gleam in her eye, and she slides her lips down the barrel of my cock. In one smooth motion, she's over halfway to the base of my 7 inches, then back up to grip just my head with her lips.

I can already tell she's talented at sucking cock. She's no doubt honed her skills with hours upon hours of work over the past couple years, and I'm going to reap all the benefits. My cock strains at its full length and stiffness now, having firmed up the last little bit in her mouth, as her lips glide down my barrel, then back up to grip just my head, over and over. I note that each time she goes down my length, a tiny bit more disappears into her mouth, until she bumps the opening of her throat on my tip in one fantastic 'dive' on my rod. I feel a slight gag from her, as her body 'jumps' from the contact, before she comes up for air, releasing my cock completely.

A long tendril of her spit connects my fleshy head with her lower lip, as she gazes upon her work. She takes note of something quickly, before reaching out with her right hand to softly squeeze and stroke my pole.

"Mmmm about an inch to go" she says partially to me, and somewhat as motivation. "I like to get it all...you know" Josely explains to me confidently as she slowly strokes my now spit soaked shaft.

"It's kind of a pride thing. If that makes sense" her eyes looking more inquisitive as her hand slowly strokes the my stiff shaft just inches from her face.

"It makes perfect sense to me Joselyn hun" comes my quick response.

The truth is that I can understand what she means, having been around my fair share of women I'd describe as 'pleasers'. They want something to be entirely theirs, and be better than anyone else who has tried before them. And this is one of the ways they can, in their eyes. Either that or she wants to get her lips wrapped around my base, so she can 'claim' it as 'her cock' completely. Either way, I won't be discouraging her from getting her lips to the base of my cock. I'll even help her when the time comes.

My right hand goes to Joselyn's hair, taking a handful as she dives her mouth back over my tip. Stopping only to swirl her tongue around it twice, before sliding her lips down my barrel again. I feel a renewed vigor in her bobbing with my hand in her hair. Like she's trying harder due to me taking hold of her. I note that this is something she has in common with Jenny, in that Jenny naturally tried harder to get more cock in her mouth once I got a handful of her hair.

My thoughts go back and forth between the 'novice' and the 'expert', as Joselyn continues to bob up and down my shaft. Her lips gripping loosely on my shaft the deeper she goes, until I feel her gag, release, then re-clamp her lips around the barrel of my cock...and push herself further down. I feel her lips travel that last little bit, until her nose bumps against me as her lips reach the root of my shaft. I feel her gag again, forcing herself to breathe, as she holds herself at full depth, her tongue forced flat against the bottom of her mouth, as I invade her throat. I count my way to 5 in my mind, before she pulls back completely off my shaft. The barrel shines with her saliva, as she catches her breath. Her breasts heaving heavily as she feeds air into her lungs again. I've always thought of that in a girl willing to deepthroat a cock...she's choosing my cock over air, for that brief moment in time. Pleasing my cock is more important than breathing.

"Mmmmmmm what a good girl. Good little cocksucker" I say absentmindedly.

I note that even as she caught her breath for those few seconds, her hand went to my shaft and glided from base to tip. Even while 'recovering', she thought of my cock...possibly first and foremost. Maybe she's a natural...or maybe she's just that well trained.

My 'daze' is cleared up as she speaks again.

"Mmmmm told you I'd get it all" as she eyes my cock from a couple different angles, smiling at the end of her 'inspection' of my member. With a flick of her finger, she collects some of the leftover spit that ringed her lips, and smears it on the head of my cock, before looking back up to me.

"So what do you think? Am I any good at sucking dick?" with a little tongue in cheek expression on her face, knowing the answer already.

I answer her by pushing forward with the hand in her hair, guiding her face back toward my throbbing cock. She instinctively opens as I push her back down my length, feeling her lips wrapping tight against me this time. I begin fucking her mouth. Thrusting with my hips, as I push her down my shaft with each stroke, tagging against her gag reflex with each downward thrust.

"You know you're good at it hunny" my balls bouncing against her chin as I finish my thought "and if I didn't have other ideas, I'd love to feel you swallowing for me" as I 'bounce' her a bit harder this time, pushing her away as I pull gently on her hair, allowing my cock to pop free of her mouth again.

"But I do have other plans right now. So get like you were earlier Joselyn hun. Ass up on the corner of the bed."

I give her a little nudge with my hand, pulling her back and away, as she starts to pop up from her knees. As soon as she gets to her feet, I get the full view of her breasts, looking even more impressive from this angle. This time she doesn't 'slink' her way onto my daughter's bed. Instead she hopped up, landing on her hands and knees simultaneously with a bounce, that makes her juicy, muscular ass shake for an instant.

She gives me what feels like a second or two to ogle her from this angle, before peeking over her shoulder, and asking how I like the view.

"You look just amazing from right here hun."

My hands move to her cheeks yet again, as I step between her slightly parted legs. I look down and see the bell end of my cock nearing her slit, and with another half step I bump it against her tight little entrance. 'She knew just where her ass needed to be to match my height too...no need to move her up or down on my own...great girl', I think to myself as I flare her lips around my flared head, trying to gain entrance to her body.

Just as I part her slickened lips around my tip, she dips her head, upping the arched angle of her back as I sink the head inside her. I hear a low hum come from her lips, as I feel the very beginning of her hot, tight, wet embrace.

"I thought you would want my ass, Mr D." as she gives her butt a little squirm and shake forward, dislodging my cock from her silky entrance.

She catches me by surprise, but she isn't wrong. I've thought about it ever since my daughter first mentioned how much Joselyn enjoyed anal.

"Mmmm I do. But are you ready for it? You want my cock in your ass, hun?" I ask in the best teasing voice I can muster.

I watch as her left hand moves to a pocket in her bag, before emerging with a small tube of lubricant. The hot little minx came prepared.

I take her cue and the lube from her outstretched hand, noting how hot and perhaps a bit slutty she looks, with her hand now holding onto her ass cheek, spreading herself open for my enhanced viewing pleasure. A quick pop of the bottle cap, and a squeeze of lube out on my cock mixes the lube with her saliva she left intentionally on my cock. I squeeze another large drop out on 2 fingertips, before sliding my middle finger up to her ring. As soon as the fingertip makes contact with her tight pucker, she lets go of her cheek, no doubt bracing herself for what's to come.

With a firm push, my finger slides past her ring, prying her open. I watch her body tense and hunch up at the initial entry, before she relaxes her posture back to the curved arch she held before...modeling her 'rear-view' to me. I feel her right tense, clamp tight on, and relax around my finger. I can feel her forcing herself to relax to the intrusion, as I sink past the second knuckle, moving as deep as I can probe with my finger. As soon as I 'bottom out' my finger, I pull back until just the tip is inside, before pushing it to full depth again. Feeling her ring tighten and relax around my finger as I go.

"Ready for two hun?" I ask the tight young 18 year old I have my finger inside of, to which I hear a low 'mhmm' nearly mumbled from her.

With her response, I place the second lubed fingertip at her entrance, pulling the single finger back until it's barely lodged inside, before slipping the second in beside it. I see the 'jump' and immediate tensing around the larger invasion, causing Joselyn to breathe heavier and even yelp at the new stretch. I decide to go slow, and leave just the tips of both fingers sunk inside for a moment, until I see the slight nod of Joselyn's head in a 'yes' motion.

With that small motion, I slide both fingers halfway inside, feeling her clamp down incredibly tight at the halfway point down my fingers.

"God what a grip..." I let out without even thinking, only to hear a low moan escape from the picture of perfection in front of me. Her moan drives me to push my fingers further, bottoming both of them out inside her now. I note how her breathing changes yet again, coming in shallower, rougher breaths. Each rough breath reverberates through her body, and I can feel a clenching and relaxing happen in unison around the fingers preparing her tightest hole.

"Ready for the real thing, hun?"

I see a re-assuring 'yes' nod come from her, before she lets out a breathy yes, in response. I need no further invitation. In fact, had she said no, I might have overruled her with the promise of going slow. I still plan to go slow. But her grip is too much of a temptation for me to deny myself. I wind my fingers around slowly inside her to put pressure on a new spot within, before slowly pulling them completely free of her body.

I watch almost in awe as she pushes back toward the fingers, after I withdraw them. 'She'll get something better soon enough', I think to myself as my hand goes to my cock, readying it to enter her perfect back door. I move forward until my fleshy head comes in contact with her puckered ring, watching it begin to spread around my cock, until it 'pops' out and up onto her right cheek.

The next time I push, I use two fingers to push down on my head as I push forward firmly. I feel it before I see it...her ring gives up on trying to keep me out, and instead opens around me. I instantly feel her pressure, as the head slides into her body, followed by an inch of hard cock. I see her tense again, hunching her body upward at the intrusion.

"Slow...slow, ow, slow" comes from the beauty who now has my cock beginning to spread her tightest hole open. My 'free' hand comes down to her back, giving her a light stroke up and down her spine, as I hold my cock at its current depth, waiting for her breathing to return to a closer to normal level.

As soon as Joselyn's breathing slows, she does something that I instantly love. She starts pushing back on my cock, giving me the signal that it's time to feed more cock into her back door. I feel her heat and pressure all along my shaft, and especially where her ring is clamped down tight on my cock. I watch as more and more of my cock sinks inside her. Watching her spread open to take me, as I hear the groan escape her lips. I watch in amazement as I push the last 2 inches inside of her. Her ring taut around my throbbing cock, now fully lodged inside her. I hear several more groans, as well as some unintelligible sounds that I can only guess are words, before she finally speaks.

"Fuuuuuckkk I knew it was big...but wow. It's so thick daddy. Soooo thick."

I watch as she starts pulling forward ever so slightly, before pushing back and 'grinding' her hips around, so she can feel me putting pressure on all new places inside of her. Both hands come down on her hips, gripping tight, as I start pulling back and sliding forward with a purpose. I'm going to make this girl's ass all mine, before the leaves in a week. That's my new goal.

I pull back in a long, slow draw, before pushing my entire length back inside her with my hips pressing against the backs of her legs. Each shove makes her butt cheeks bounce, as I feel her clamp down even tighter on my cock.

"God you're big!" comes out in a labored blurt, as I bottom out inside her ass yet again.

I decide to toy with my new girl for a bit.

"You like that? Is it big, hunny? Big enough for that tight little ass?" as I pick up speed inside her tightest hole. Feeling her clamp down with every shove into her body. Her heat enveloping me in a furnace of pressure.

I alternate my tempo between long and slow out, and slow and firm back into her, and speeding up to slam her roughly for 30 seconds or so at a time. Wanting to give her a chance to 'recover' slightly from my rough treatment, before I give it to her rough again...claiming her ass as my own. It was during one of the slower, more deliberate moments, using slow strokes when I hear her start begging for me to fuck her harder again.

"Please, please don't slow down. Fuck me daddy! Pound me...use me!"

The nasty requests coming from my 'daughter for the week' drive me to pick up my pace again. I start pounding into her, making her ass shake and bounce with every shove. I feel my balls bounce against her clit, and now begin bouncing against two fingers rubbing her clit. I feel her ass starting to clench and clamp down on me in quick little shocks, as I pick up my pace further. My 'assault' on her ass picks up in intensity until I'm rushing my cock in her at a furious pace. Her little squeals, yelps and groans push me to hammer her at full speed.

I feel Joselyn's entire body shake under me as I slam deep within her. Her groans turn into a full on scream, followed by a long moan and labored breathing. Her entire body stiffens under me, as I continue to hammer my length into her, with no intention of letting up in any way. Instead of her ring spasming on my cock, like before, she now simply has hold of my cock with her asshole in as tight of a grip as she has...her body unwilling to release or relax. In that moment she's tighter than Kate or Jenny have ever been, even in the throes of their orgasms.

I feel as Joselyn loses muscle control, as her body slumps flat on the bed. I watch as I slip out of her, and she falls unceremoniously flat on her stomach on the bed, still shaking. Rather than be kind and let her simply 'ride it out', I decide that I'm going to overwhelm her senses. In a second I'm on the bed with my knees on either side of her hips, and the head of my cock at her puckered entrance again, before giving myself a hard shove back into her body. I feed my full length into her, while she lays flat on her stomach, settling my weight on my hands, positioned just outside of and above her shoulders.

I pump into her as her arms flail out to meet my hips in mid thrust. One hand stays on a hip, and the other finds a way to wrap itself around my left wrist, in a death grip as I pound her through her orgasm. I continue the full length, rough strokes for another 2 minutes as she finishes up her long drawn out orgasm. Her breathing finally coming back to a near normal level, she's able to speak again.

"Holy shit, that was intense! Fuuuuckkkk...that was almost too much...wow!"

I wonder to myself how that stacks up with some of the other times she's had her ass fucked. Based off her reactions, I think I must be doing pretty well. I don't want to pull out of her. But I also want her in another position that I've come to love over the years.

"Joss hun, let me move you just a little bit here, hun."

I pull my still rock hard cock out of her perfect entrance, before moving to one side, giving myself room to flip her up on her left side. Both of her legs are still outstretched, so I take the right and push it upward toward her chest...ahhh her chest, and those amazing breasts I've been missing out on while she's been bent over or flat on the bed. This exposes her 'targets' to me again, as I swing myself back over with a leg on each side of her outstretched left leg.

I take a quick look at my cock and see it still shining from the lubricant, and place it at her ring again, before shoving forward. I feel her ass stretch open around my cock again, squeezing tight with renewed pressure.

I see the expression on her face as I slide fully into her, with both hands squeezing tight on her, giving me leverage to slam into her body with renewed force. One hand moves from her right leg to her pussy, feeling along her slit to find her a creamy wet mess. Two fingers sink into her slit, feeling her heat, her silky wetness, and the grip wrapping around my fingers.

Joselyn's moaning gets louder as I now have both of her tight little holes stuffed full. I feel a renewed clenching on my length of my cock as I stroke in and out of her body, as she responds to the new sensations.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me!" comes the impassioned pleas from below me, as I hammer my length into my body. Each shove into her pushes my hand harder against her body, forcing my fingers as far as they'll go in her tight little pussy.

I respond with heavier breathing, as I feel the first warnings of my impending cum.

"Ohhh fuck yes hunny. Take it like a good little slut. Give me your ass" my words coming out between heavy, labored breaths.

I hear her at a near whimper, but she's drowned out by my need to cum. My breathing turns more into low toned grunts as I jam myself into her body at full speed. I feel the tingling in my balls, telling me it's time. One, two, three more strokes into her and I feel the first jet of cum rush through my shaft, and erupt into her body. I hold myself buried at full depth as the first eruption fires into Joselyn's body, followed by a second. One long hard stroke out, then into her body and I feel the next jet of cum fire from my tip, followed by half strokes and the remaining jets of cum firing into her bowels. I hold myself buried in her, as I feel her massaging my base with her tight little ring.