Senior Class Daughter Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'God she's so good'...I think, as she massages the base of my cock to get the last drops of cum out. Somebody taught her so well. Each clench sends a mini shock through me, in my super sensitive state. 'So this is what she was feeling when I fucked her through her orgasm', I think as she continues clamping and relaxing around my cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck that's good, Joss. Mmmmm milking my cum with your ass...wow." I notice her looking up at me with a devilish grin. She knows what she's doing to me, with that little cock massage with her asshole.

I slowly draw myself back, watching inch by inch of my cock emerge from her stretched ring. When just the head is still lodged inside her, I give her one more surprise by sliding the full length back inside her, squeezing out the last drop of cum I feel I have left. I see her eyes open wide in shock at the unexpected intrusion, before I slowly withdraw again. This time I pull out fully, with one hand on her ass cheek to pull her slightly open, so I can watch as she closes behind me.

As soon as I'm fully withdrawn, I give her a hard spank on the ass cheek, before shuffling my leg out of the way, allowing her to slump over onto her stomach again. I watch as she leaves her legs slightly parted, while laying flat on her stomach, inadvertently letting me look down at the tight little entrance I just enjoyed. I see the little movements of her pucker that coincide with her breathing, as she curls up with one of my daughter's pillows.

I hear a little sigh escape her lips, before speaking again "If I were Kate, I'd be getting that every day" before letting out a small contented laugh.

I look down at the example of teenage perfection in front of me, and think the same thing about her.