All Comments on 'Senior Living'

by StrattonChambers

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can relate to this story. At 76, married and haven't had intercourse in a couple of years. I have no problem ejaculating but can't get real hard or keeping it up even with the blue pill. I'm releaved to know that I'm not alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very tender and loving. Just as I like it.

Duckydan49Duckydan49almost 3 years ago

My biggest pet peeve about growing older, I’m 72, is that, in my opinion, it’s generally accepted that your sex drive and your need for intimacy just goes away. Granted it may for some but for those of us that still have a need and ability for either or both it’s madding. I know there are physical issues for both sexes as the pieces and parts age and don’t work as well or not at all but don’t just roll over and give up. Try and find a work around. Use lube and if that doesn’t work use your tongue or try something else. For the guys in this story there wasn’t any mention of prostrate message for the guys. One of the things mentioned several times about the ladies was their bush and the lack of care and the wildness of the hair. Why not have the guy give the lady a trim or a leg shave. Women go to salons all the time to get groomed from top to bottom. They like how they feel desirable and sexy after their grooming. As a guy I like it just after I get a haircut. The feeling of being neat and clean. I liked the story and look forward to hearing more about the adventures of the community. You got a FIVE from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Here we go again. I tried to comment just now, but for whatever reason, the form kept rejecting my name and password; the same one I've had for years now. And it also ate my comments.

What I'd said was, how happy I was to find a cleverly-conceived and nicely written story with believable characters in a unique setting.

I was even happier to finally find a story that truly involves mature characters in the 'Mature' category. For whatever reason, the great majority of stories in this classification describe something that should actually be labeled as something like 'May/December' affairs, since only one of the partners is of anywhere near an age to qualify.

Having been involved with several partners in their 60s and 70s who I've found - to my joy and amazement - to be deliciously sensual and sexual (since I'm in that category myself), I found your descriptions of the characters, bodies, attitudes and responses to be something I could truly relate to, and I'm thinking there must be other readers who feel the same.

So thank you again for a job well done, and if you or anyone knows of similar writing, either here or elsewhere, please feel free to drop a PM and let me know. My username here (despite what the machine may think) is Buscando.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am getting to an age where I see difficulties like this looming on the horizon, and this story gives me hope.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Nice read well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A common issue that occurs with mature couples is when they stop having sex, eventually the other physical intimacy dries up as well until there no physical intimacy occurring at all...no kissing, no cuddling, no hugging, no hand holding, no touching. Without physical intimacy to reinforce the emotional bonding you end up with just two people living as roommates who might as well just be strangers.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for the nice comments. Anon “Here we go again”, I have written some May December stories. Check out Iris and Josh, my Young Greg series and my Mature Affair series, although the latter is not a true May-December. At 43, I once spent a wonderful afternoon in bed with a seventy year old couple. Even though it was only mutual masturbation, it was a great experience, particularly as I’m approaching that age myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the story, but I like the team I've played for since Jr High, the Str8's. Tacos for me. Sorry, but that's how I am lol

mitchawamitchawaalmost 3 years ago

At my age and about to enter assisted living, I found this interesting. I'm married and I don't believe my wife would understand or agree to the idea of touching someone else, or me. Well written and done with a pinch of reality.

jay1459jay1459almost 3 years ago

Great story thanks so much.

Aej_1Aej_1almost 3 years ago

It was so warm and real …yes I’m old as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting and quite real. I love that women in the story have a full bush. Of course, many of them want to still have one, but their bush has gradually disappeared over the years. At 72, I have not had sexual intercourse in several years and would love to dip it deep into a wet throbbing hairy pussy. I still get hard and would love to feel that wet velevty glove surrounding me again.

Lnwent2kckLnwent2kckabout 2 years ago

interesting concept of care facilities.

I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife loves to get older men hard and help them shoot. She gets naked and lets them play with her tits and hairy pussy. Then, she uses one finger to lightly touch and tickle their penis and get them hard. She lightly scratches their scrotum and soon she has them throbbing. They cum like crazy. She can make old men that have not had sex in years shoot like young studs; and they are very grateful.

LowhangerLowhanger11 months ago

Great story line. Well written.

Loved all the places you went and seemingly with such ease.

Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous