Senior Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! Come on." I walked with Tony to his apartment and we went inside. He wasted no time planting his hand firmly over my cock, outside my slacks. I returned the gesture and we began undressing. Naked, we admired each other, both our dicks hanging down, long and limp. I made the first move, and reached over to hold his penis, giving it little squeezes here and there. I felt it start to grow in my hand, and as it reached a full erection, Tony grinned a big grin.

"That's nice," he said. "It's been a while since anyone has gotten it big. The women haven't been able to get me boned up."

"I know what you mean," I agreed. "I just recently had my first hard on in a long time."

"Really?" Tony continued. "Let's see if we can get it hard again!" He dropped to his knees and, with his hand, fed my soft cock into his mouth, sucking firmly. I felt the usual twitching, but it did begin to swell, and before long I had a big erection deep in Tony's mouth. He took it out to look at it, and held it reverently, saying, "I want to make you come!"

"You can try," I said, as Tony started to stroke my penis, wet with his saliva. I could see the excitement in his eyes, and his dick was swelling some, too. I let him go at it, and he eagerly used his hand and mouth to work my erection, taking care to keep it wet with his spit. I disengaged, and led Tony into his bedroom. I lay down on the bed, on my back with my erection pointing proudly at the ceiling. Tony lay down beside me, his head at my waist and his feet by my head. Leaning over, he resumed sucking on my stiff penis as he held my nuts in his hand. I reached over and caressed his semihard dick. Curling my fingers around his velvety-soft glans, I stroked him as he continued to suck on my pole. His penis became stiffer in my hand, and I began paying more attention to it than to the sensations coursing through my own cock. Throwing a leg over me, Tony climbed on top and continued to fellate me as he dropped his dick down on my face. With nothing else to do, I opened my mouth and sucked his hard organ inside, and we continued on with the sixty-nine for some time, each of us making soft little moans and whimpers.

It was my first time even touching another man's penis, let alone sucking one, and I was consumed with the feel in my mouth, the taste, the smell, the pubic hair against my nose and the motions and noises Tony was making. So it came as a bit of a surprise to me when I felt the familiar itch begin at the base of my cock, and before I could even adjust to it, the sensation climbed up the length of my shaft, and I exploded with spurt after spurt of come deep in Tony's mouth. He kept up the sucking through the whole climax, swallowing all of my seed before taking his mouth away from my now-shrinking dick. Inspired, I went to work even harder on Tony's penis with my mouth and my hand, and it wasn't long before I, too, was rewarded with a big load down my throat. When it was over, Tony rolled off of me and cuddled up next to my side. "Jesus!" He exclaimed. "It's been a long time since that happened!"

"Me, too," I replied. "I wasn't even sure I could."

We held each other and rubbed bodies together, our soft cocks coming into firm contact, and finally, Tony said, "Well, I guess we're penis pals now." I nodded my head and closed my eyes for a bit, feeling his warm body against mine.

After a bit, I came around, and asked, "Tony, are you gay?"

He laughed, "No, I'm not gay. I like to play with boys and girls both. But I haven't come in over a year, and I haven't had one like that for a lot longer. You're really good!"

"That was my first one in forever, too," I responded. Now I need to see if I can do that with some of the gals," thinking intently about Claudia, naked beneath me.

"I know, right? Just don't try to do too much too soon. Give yourself time to recover, " Tony cautioned. I nodded my head and squeezed Tony's soft penis. He reached over and rubbed my chest as I got up to dress.

**********

A couple of weeks later, Tony approached me again. "Jim, I'm getting a foursome together with Claudia and Suzanne," a woman I had not touched with yet. "Want to be the fourth?"

"Sure," I replied, hoping I'd get to present Claudia with the erection I hadn't had with her yet.

"Great! Come by my place after dinner, around eight."

"I'll be there," I said.

At eight o'clock, I knocked on Tony's door. When he let me in, I saw Claudia and Suzanne already there. Suzanne was a handsome woman, trim with dyed red hair. The three of them walked up to me and we all made a group hug. Then, we all started undoing each other's clothes. As soon as there was a lot of skin exposed, the touching started, all around. Chest rubbing, breast fondling, bottom squeezing, as everyone's remaining clothes were removed. The women were fondling each other as much as they were Tony and me, sliding fingers over vaginas and between buttocks, and Tony held my cock and stroked it, so I returned the favor for him. As always, I admired Claudia's hairy vulva, and I noticed that Suzanne's pussy was fully shaved, the only completely hairless one I'd seen since arriving at the home. Some of the ladies don't have much pubic hair, as it's thinned out over the years, and some of them trim it and others leave it kind of scraggly-looking, like Laura does with both her pussy and her armpits. Others, like Claudia and Sheila, still present a thick, full bush. Suzanne saw me looking at it and said, "Yeah, I keep it smooth. It's a lot easier than trying to match it to this fire-engine red on top." I reached in to touch her labia just as Claudia gently held my nuts in her hand. I reached for her with my other arm, to pull her in close, and Tony rubbed both ladies' bottoms, as he came in to re-form the group hug, now a naked hug.

As we all snuggled together, Suzanne said to me, with a mischievous grin, "Tony told us about what you and he did. Your sucked each other's cock. We want to see." Tony and I eased away from the group and he led me by the hand to the bedroom. As the ladies followed us in, he eased me down on the bed, on my back, and climbed on top to begin the sixty-nine. I hungrily found his penis with my mouth, and he planted his lips over mine. We started sucking each other as the ladies watched, entranced. My dick was getting hard, although Tony's was not. We worked each other for a bit, as I was dying to show off my erection to Claudia.

After a time, Claudia announced to Tony, "Move over. I want some of that." Tony rolled off, leaving my stiff penis pointing up in the air, fully exposed to Claudia. Well, to Suzanne, too, but I wasn't really thinking about her just then. This was the moment I had waited for. Claudia climbed on me and lowered her big bottom down over my face, her dark pubic bush sticking out in the rear. Her mouth went to my cock, sucking earnestly, as her hairy cleft closed in over my mouth. I started licking everything.

Using my mouth, I made her very wet, and teased her clit until it became very pronounced, touching the tip with my tongue. Claudia gasped a couple of times, and I tugged on strands of her pussy hair with my teeth. Spreading her buttocks with my hands, I went in deep with my tongue, and she came hard as I flicked her stiff little clitty one last time. She actually squirted a bit down on my face, and wriggled around as the orgasm passed through her. When she was still, she reversed her position on top of me, and whispered in my ear, "Jim, I want to do it now. I want your penis inside me."

I wanted that, too. Desperately. But I whispered back, "Not here, not now. I want you all to myself. Come see me at bedtime." Claudia nodded and held me as we watched Suzanne and Tony cuddle and touch each other in all the best places. Suzanne still couldn't make Tony hard, but she fondled his penis with affection, and he fingered her pussy to a respectable orgasm.

Afterward, we all relaxed in the group hug once more, lying on the bed this time. After a bit, my cock relaxed and went soft, and we all got up to dress. As we left, I gave Claudia a wink, and she smiled at me.

**********

Back in my apartment, I undressed, put on my bathrobe and sat down in the living room with some mindless thing on TV. My thoughts were on Claudia however, and my hands kept returning to my penis, making it grow some, then letting it shrink, over and over, as I remembered the feel of Claudia's furry cunt on my lips. At about ten forty-five, there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, there stood Claudia, wearing a robe and a smile. Before I could ask her in, she flashed the robe open, on both sides, briefly showing me her nakedness underneath. I brought her into the apartment, and we went straight to the bedroom.

Getting undressed, we touched each other the way we always did, and then Claudia whispered, "I want it in me, Jim, all of it," and then she kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing together.

"What about the no penetration? The no kissing?" I asked.

"That's for the community," she replied. "I want us to go beyond that. I want us to be lovers." I nodded as I kissed her again, hard, and eased her down on the bed, following to lay against her side.

I caressed her large breasts and leaned in to suck on a nipple. Claudia sighed her approval, and my fingers went down and found her thick bush. My penis was starting to twitch and swell as I gently parted her labia and stroked her vagina. She put a hand on it and felt it grow, then she moved her head down and licked my glans until I had a pretty good semi-hard on. She took my whole length into her mouth, and sucked hard, until my penis grew good and stiff.

"Hand me the lube," she told me. I grabbed it from the nightstand and handed it over. Claudia drizzled a good amount down over my cockhead, then she climbed on top of me and, very slowly, very gently, lowered her pussy lips over my penis. I tried to thrust up, to get farther inside, but she didn't let me. With my slippery dickhead just inside her vagina, she worked her muscles, squeezing my helmet with her labia, taking it in just a bit farther, then easing it back out again. I reached up to fondle and squeeze her tits as she worked my cock. She worked it for a long time, and eventually I felt the come start to rise up my shaft.

"I'm going to come!" I shouted.

"Yes, darling, come inside me," Claudia urged, as she let her vagina slide all the way down my penis, and continued on with full strokes up and down my pole. Just before I was about to shoot my load, she squealed and orgasmed on top of me. I immediately ejaculated shot after shot deep inside her, and we kept on pounding each other until it was all over.

Resting in each other's arms afterward, she told me, "I'd like us to be a couple, Jim. The kind that sleeps together and loves each other, with a lot of touching and hugging, and kissing and fucking, and sometimes when we're up to it, a big explosion like that one."

"I want that too, Claudia," I replied. "But what does it mean about the touching and the community?"

"Oh, that doesn't change, sweetheart," she assured me with a smile. "You still get to play all you want with the girls, and guys, too, if you like. You can still fluff up Sheila's white bush, and play with Laura's hairy armpits and mound, and feel up Suzanne's shaved cunt. And I'm not going to stop fondling the guys' penises, either. The only change is, you save all your orgasms for me, and I save all mine for you. The rest of the touching is just fine. After all, we're not promiscuous."

I smiled and held her more tightly. I reached down, and my fingers momentarily entered Claudia's vagina as my heart entered her life. We slept.


12