Senior Siblings Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex after sixty - never been better!
2k words
4.69
14.9k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Back in the day, when I was young and virile, my wife and I had sex multiple times a day and we were always horny. Now in my sixties, I'm still always horny but getting it up takes a bit more time and I'm thankful for the drugs like Viagra; they really work. But even with that, our last episode finished us off for a few days.

We were still spending most of our days naked while in the house or around the pool, touching each other and being playful, but it was starting to get cooler in the mornings and evenings, so we took to wearing loose, open shirts. This way we could still touch and tease each other often. And the spa was nice and warm in the evenings.

Soon we were getting horny again and we kicked up the teasing a notch and Sis said she was ready to watch more of the movie again that night. I decided I was going to be ready for a good night, so I made sure I didn't drink too much, and I took a little blue pill before we headed to spa.

After a warmup in the spa, we took our usual spots in the living room and started the video. The next sex scene was kind of a funny blowjob scene, but it was enough to get her to start touching herself again. Then came the next good scene that I knew would get things going.

In a flashback to an earlier time, our star walks in on "the gardener" playing pool in her father's billiard room. She feigns contempt and tells him to get out, all while wearing nothing but a slinky little sundress. He knows what she's really there for and is happy to oblige.

He starts by pulling her little dress down to expose her tiny titties and proceeds with roughly biting them and pulling them with his clenched teeth. I heard Sissy abruptly take a deep breath of excitement as I looked over at her and watched her pull and twist her own nipples. "This is going to be a good night," I thought to myself, as I began to play with myself slowly.

The gardener easily slips off her dress to reveal a nicely shaved pussy, a rarity for the 1980 era when it was made. He proceeds to lick and finger her as she slowly turns from struggling to admitting that she's been watching him and dreaming about him fucking her.

I moved over to Sissy, knelt in front of the sofa, and began licking her pussy just like the guy in the movie was doing. Her juices were flowing and she tasted so good as she began moaning and taunting me just like the gardener was being taunted. "I want you, I want your big cock in me. Please fuck me," she says, mimicking the movie.

I knew what was coming in the scene, having watched it so many times over the years. Now I could focus on Sissy as she watched the movie while also experiencing it, but from her brother!

The gardener now moves her into position to fuck her on the pool table as she tells him she wants to be bad so he can punish her. He slaps her with his hard cock before slowly sliding it into her virgin pussy.

I moved between her legs, pulled her pussy to the edge of the sofa and did the same thing to Sissy. We stared into each other's eyes as I first slapped her clit with my cock several times, then slowly, ever so slowly, slid the tip of my cock inside of her for the first time ever. I couldn't believe how good it felt to finally be inside her, our bodies moving as one. I had to stop moving several times as I edged closer to blowing my load. I was determined to make this last as long as I could.

I fumbled behind me on the coffee table for the remote and put the movie on pause. With my cock still inside of my sister's dripping pussy, I leaned forward, gently took her head in my hands, and began kissing her soft neck, slowly up to her waiting, open mouth. After so many years, we were finally intimately linked as one with another person.

Sissy had found my nipples and began gently pinching and twisting them as we broke our kiss. She leaned back and I noticed the mischievous little smile on her face. "Let's turn the movie back on, I want to do whatever they do," she said, "This is fun."

I rewound the scene a bit and hit play. Sissy is mesmerized by the scene and the dialog. She's frozen in awe at the movie as if she's seeing what she's always wanted right there in front of us. She's lost interest in our own fucking for a few minutes as she focuses on the movie as if she's memorizing every line and action. She absentmindedly starts pinching and pulling her own nipples again.

As the scene ends, she looks at me and declares, "I've got it," as she moves from the sofa to the coffee table to take a pose just like the star of the movie on the pool table. I kneel and slip my cock back inside of her.

I ask her if she's going to be good and she replies, paraphrasing the movie, "No, I want to be bad. I want your cock so bad. I don't even care if Daddy catches us. I want to be bad," as I slam into her.

Finally, I slip out and turn her around on the coffee table so I can fuck her mouth. I pull her toward me so her head hangs over the edge of the table, her feet now on the edge of the sofa as she begins to play with her own wet pussy, pinching, stretching and pulling it.

I slowly slide my cock into her mouth as she relaxes her head and throat. She reaches up, putting her hands on my ass cheeks and gently pulls me toward her, forcing my cock down her throat. I can't believe how hot she is as she hungrily tries to take my cock.

I know what she wants next as I'm pumping in out of her mouth. I reach down with both hands and grab her nipples. I pinch as tight as I dare and pull up, stretching and twisting her nipples so hard I think she's going to scream. Instead, she moans in ecstasy as her own hands move back to her pussy to do the same thing there. I pull out of her throat as my load swells and starts spurting all over her face and neck while she screams in orgasmic pleasure like I have never seen.

We're both panting and covered in sweat as I collapse back, sitting on my heals, and Sissy finds the strength to move just enough so her head is no longer hanging upside down off the coffee table.

Soon she starts laughing -- giggling really, like I remember she did as a child. She's just wallowing in the after-sex glow and doesn't even bother to wipe the cum from her face, neck and chest. After a moment of this, she gets up off the table, stands in front of me and pushes me backward so I end up on the floor on my back as she straddles my stomach and squats down.

She teasingly wipes some of the cum from her face and licks it off her fingers, smiling at me with a slutty smile that I never imagined coming from her. She wipes most of the cum off her face and then leans forward and orders me to "lick the rest of your mess off me now!"

"Holy shit, what have I created", I ask myself as I obediently start licking my own cum off her neck. I move lower to clean her tits and chest and I can't resist the urge to gently nibble her nipples. She sits up a bit, takes hold of my face with both hands and then leans in to kiss me deeply, plunging her tongue into my open mouth as if she's searching to get some of the cum back out of me.

She breaks off the deep kiss while still holding my face and says, "Now clean my pussy!" She gets up just enough to turn around so she's facing my cock, and squats down while spreading her pussy and ass wide open for me to clean her up.

I dive in with gusto and go to town cleaning every drop of her delicious juice. When I'm done with her pussy I move to her pretty little asshole. I start gently licking around the edge before stiffening my tongue and start working its way inside of her. I can feel her relax as my tongue enters her as deep as I can reach while she grinds on my face.

I can't believe it, but I can feel myself hardening again. Thank you, little blue pill!

My sister takes my cock back in her mouth and begins to lick and suck gently as my cock responds to the loving. After a few minutes of this, she stops, turns to face me and asks, "Do you want to know what I really want?"

"Of course I do, whatever you want."

"I want to take a quick dip in the spa to get cleaned up a bit, then I want you to take me in your bed and fuck me before we go to sleep together," she says almost timidly.

This is huge. This means we are moving to a new level. Up until now we were playing with each other, we were being naughty, having fun, playing, having sex. We were two horny senior citizens sharing our pent-up sex drives. And we just happened to be brother and sister. Now she was asking to sleep with me, in my bed, which I hadn't shared with anyone in years. And I wanted the same thing.

I don't have to say a word. We both headed to the spa and took a quick dip before toweling off and heading to my bedroom. On the way I closed the house for the night.

In bed together for the first time, we suddenly feel a little awkward and timid. This is new territory and for some reason it feels more intimate than all the previous playing we have done. But I love the idea of sharing my bed with someone for the first time in a very long time. I take a deep breath, turn to face my sister as I slowly move closer to her.

I prop myself up on my elbow as I gently play with her hair and stroke her soft skin. I lean in and softly kiss her lips. I press my tongue between her lips as she slowly opens and takes me in her mouth. This is no longer the urgent passion of earlier, this is now tender love making. Our tongues gently dance together as we explore each other's mouth.

Before long I am on top of her, holding myself up off her as she very slowly spreads her legs and guides my cock inside of her. Staring into her eyes, I move in and out of her. Soon her hips are in sync with mine and our passion is building. We continue like this for several minutes as our breathing increases and I start to pound harder into her, our eyes locked together the entire time.

This is different. This is more than just the horny, sexy play that we've enjoyed for the last few months. This is love making. And we feel no shame and there is nothing wrong with it. We are two people who have always loved each other, now, finally expressing that love intimately.

I feel the orgasm building within me, and I know she is right there with me. As I start to spurt into her, I hear her deep, guttural groan building into an orgasm. Her face is flushed deep red, her body rigid with tension until, finally, she explodes in orgasm.

I slowly lower myself down next to her and gently pull her to me as we cuddle together and close our eyes. A most restful, peaceful sleep takes us.