Senior Siblings Ch. 05

Story Info
Sissy gets wild and crazy.
2.3k words
4.48
13.4k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next couple of weeks we continued to explore each other and get to know what the other liked and didn't like. So far there didn't seem to be anything that was off limits and my imagination started going wild. Once, while I was fucking Sissy, she mentioned that she'd like to have a cock to suck on at the same time as one in her pussy. I didn't feel like sharing her with anyone, so I ordered a dildo without telling her.

It came in a couple of days and I was shocked at how big it was when I opened it. It is about twelve inches long and almost seven inches in circumference around the base -- almost as thick as a soda can. It looks like a real cock and balls with a suction cup base. It has three modes -- thrust, wiggle and vibrate. I laughed at the absurdity of it but figured I'd show it to Sissy for a laugh anyway.

That night, when we went to bed, I showed her the dildo and we laughed but she also seemed mesmerized by it. She kept playing with it, trying the different modes. We tried the vibrate mode on her clit and she liked it so we kept playing with it.

She was lying on her back, holding the dildo with both hands against her clit as I was nibbling on her nipples. I was surprised at how quickly she was getting turned on this way and I loved watching. She started moaning and was starting to move the dildo from her clit to her pussy, spreading her juices around and slipping the cockhead in an inch or two, then three...

I was loving watching her, and was stroking my cock. I knelt up on the bed next to her and began twisting and pulling one of her nipples as I bit the other. After a few minutes of this, she said, "I want to suck your cock."

We adjusted positions on the bed, I slipped a pillow under her shoulders so she could look up easily and I repositioned myself so I was above her head. As she looked up, I slid the tip of my cock in her mouth and she began sucking while she resumed playing with the dildo.

She was now holding the dildo with both hands and each time she moved it from her clit to her pussy, she pushed it in a little bit deeper. She was spreading her legs as wide as she could while pulling her knees up on either side of her body. I had a fantastic view of her fucking herself with the oversized cock.

I latched onto both of her nipples as I began fucking her mouth, twisting and pulling hard, just the way I know she loves it. She was fucking herself harder and deeper with each thrust, she was now plunging at least six inches of the monster cock into herself.

I started copying the way she was fucking herself, fucking her mouth deeper and deeper with each thrust. I could now see her throat expand as my cock slid down it, then I would pull out to let her catch her breath before plunging back in.

Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, as she writhed in horny ecstasy, finally bursting into a wild orgasm. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and started jerking myself over her face. Finally, she screamed and pulled the dildo out of herself. The dildo was immediately followed by a gush of fluid from her pussy, spraying all over the bed, and herself. This sent me over the edge, and I unloaded all over her face as we both collapsed in exhaustion.

As soon as she caught her breath, she started wiping the cum from her face into her mouth, swallowing every bit. As she was doing this, I started licking up her juices that she had sprayed all over herself. I was clear this was her piss, and I couldn't believe how much it was turning me on to do this -- licking my sister's pee off of her soft skin! It was also a turn on that she squirts like that when she is having a great orgasm.

She was now watching what I was doing and she spread her legs and said, "That's a good boy, clean me up good now. Get every drop of my pee."

Now I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea (or pee), and it wasn't mine either until this very moment. It's just that the whole situation had built on itself, and I got carried away. But I loved it. A few minutes later we were stripping the bed and heading for the shower. And I slept like a baby again that night.

Things had changed so fast in our relationship, and in my sister's way of being. When she joined me a few months ago, she was the quiet, conservative little girl that I had known her as for much of her adult life. But now she was confident and outgoing, like I remember her as a kid. And best of all, she loved being naked as much as I do, and that's how we spent most of our days. I loved being with her, and of course, I love having sex and making love to her.

We had taken on our roles as husband and wife, and we were enjoying it. There was no traditional assignment of roles, we both shared everything and loved doing stuff together, from grocery shopping and preparing meals, to cleaning the house and working on small projects together.

At night we would take turns being the leader or the follower. The leader got to choose the path of our sex play for the evening. We did everything from gentle massage to mild S&M, to role play. And we bought more toys. Sissy loved the huge dildo, I think it was her favorite, but we now had accumulated a wide variety, like strap-ons, nipple clamps, and other things.

One night I had let Sis fuck me in the ass with a dildo. It felt good and I did cum, but it wasn't my favorite. My favorite was watching her fuck herself with the big dildo while I fucked her in the mouth.

It had become obvious early in our relationship that we were both into pain. Not severe pain, but enough so you felt it. We both love our nipples bitten, twisted and stretched. Stretching is another great thrill, from pussy lips and clit, to cock and balls.

The trick, especially at our age, is to make it last without cumming. Because usually, it's once and done. So, we've learned to read each other very well and back off when somebody's about to lose it.

As I said, watching Sis fuck herself with the huge dildo was my favorite. It was my turn to be leader, and that's what we were going to do. First, I chose a change of location to the kitchen. This was partly because I didn't want to change the bed sheets again, but mostly because I wanted to record our sex play. I still have a camcorder that records to a memory stick, so I set that up on a tripod at the end of the island. I set my phone on a mini tripod on the kitchen counter, for a wide-angle side view. Then I turned on all the kitchen lights to get good lighting for the cameras.

I started by laying out some towels on the island countertop for padding, and then I laid down on the padded countertop and had Sissy climb on top in 69 position, so I could lick her pussy as she sucked my cock. Then she shifted position a bit so she was squatting over my face with her feet on either side of my head. I had easy reach with my tongue to everything from her asshole to her clit and I was enjoying every bit of it, and she was getting wetter and wetter.

We were twisting and stretching each other's nipples, creating that exquisite pain/pleasure sensation. Neither she nor I was touching my cock, but it was like a flagpole anyway. We played like this for as long as I could take it and I decided it was time to change positions. I got up and Sissy took my place on the towels.

I mounted her in the 69 position she had just been in, with my ass directly over her mouth. She took the hint and started licking away and inserting her tongue in my ass, as I had done to her. God, that felt good.

I started using the monster dildo on her pussy, which was pointed straight at the camera. She was already wet enough that I was able to slide it in a few inches, and each time I pulled it out, I plunged it in deeper. She responded with a deep groan each time and widened her legs. She lifted her legs high and wide and I couldn't resist sticking a finger in her ass. Between her pants, she said, "Do it with your hand."

Not understanding what she wanted, I dumbly asked, "What do you mean?"

"Fuck me with your whole hand!" she screamed.

I quickly removed the dildo from her stretched cunt and climbed down off the countertop. I was now standing beside her with easy access to her entire body. As she stared at me in anticipation, I grabbed a bottle of lube and drenched my hand with it, then rubbed it all over her pussy. I had never fisted anyone before and was being cautious. I slowly slid my fingers into her as I watched her pussy stretch to take me in.

With the towels under her, it was easy for me to turn her slightly to perfectly align her spread pussy with the camera. At the same time, my phone was getting the side view. I slowly fucked her with my hand, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. She had pulled her knees up to her chest and lifted her head so she could watch me plunge in and out of her. Her eyes looked like she was possessed as she stared at her own pussy getting pounded.

She looked at me and said, with a nasty smile, "See if you can get your whole hand in there." She was absolutely loving the depravity of it.

I gently but forcefully pressed my hand harder and harder against her insides while she closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing. I could feel her relaxing and suddenly my entire hand slid deep into her, and I could feel her close around my wrist.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me as I froze with my hand completely inside of her. She looked down at her pussy, with my arm protruding from it. She looked back at me and said, "Now fuck me with your fist."

Slowly, I curled my fingers into a fist inside of her. She was smiling at me as she felt my hand reposition inside of her. She laid back, reached down, and started playing with her clit. I leaned forward and started biting a nipple and pinching the other with my free hand as I slowly moved my fist in and out of her.

I could only pull my hand out a little bit before I felt her muscles holding my clenched fist in her. Back and forth I moved while she increased her speed and pressure on her clit. I bit down hard on one nipple at a time while I roughly pinched, twisted and pulled the other one.

Within a few minutes, a deep groan started in her throat and her face was turning red. I knew she was close to cumming. I felt her getting wetter and wetter inside and her juices were now flowing out of her and soaking the towels beneath her.

I opened my fist slightly inside of her and was able to pull further out and rub the palm of my hand hard against her clit as I slid it back in. It only took three or four strokes like this until she lost it. She was squirting and spraying all over my hand and herself. Without thinking, I leaned forward to get a mouthful as I pulled my hand out.

She watched me as I stood up straight next to her and pounded my cock. She quickly reached over, grabbed my nipples and started viciously twisting and pulling them. As we stared at each other, I let some of her pee dribble out of my mouth before swallowing the rest of it. As I did this, I blew my load of cum all over her tits and stomach. I climbed on top of her and we slipped all over each other with the mess of cum, piss, sweat and lube between us.

We cleaned up the kitchen, shut off the cameras and headed to the shower before collapsing in bed together. She said, "That was absolutely wild. I hope you don't think I'm too perverted. I just love getting crazy like that with you."

"Are you kidding me? That was the best sex I have ever had. I'm the one that was perverted, I drank your pee! I love getting crazy with you too."

I laid awake for a while running the evening over and over in my head. I couldn't believe how far we'd come in a few short months. Sissy made me so horny, and I was willing to try anything with her as long as we were both okay with it. And the fact that she was my sister made it even more wild.

I couldn't wait to review the video recordings.