Senior Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well now. Isn't this a pleasant surprise," she said sweetly as I stood there with a hard-on suddenly feeling VERY embarrassed.

"Um Hi," I muttered while the girls each said their hellos.

"I'm Tabitha. I'm your neighbor."

"Um. Yeah. Sorry about this."

"Oh don't be sorry. I'm not. I mean you could be a little quieter at night. Being here all alone means I had to take care of myself a few times last night. But now that I see what you girls were working with, I can see why it was as noisy as it was."

"I'm awfully sorry," I started to apologize as she stepped toward me.

"Don't be sorry. Just come over later and finish what you started," she said with a grin as she stepped past Mandy and reached for my hard-on. "Oh yeah. DEFINITLY come by later. I'll knock on the wall when I'm ready," she finished, giving my cock a few strokes. "Mmmmmmm. Already lubricated too. You girls are keeping him very busy, aren't you?"

"A little," Jenny agreed, still not opening the door. "Maybe after we go out for a while we'll meet up. You could come over for some hot chocolate, or something equally hot."

"That sounds like an invitation that'd be hard to refuse!" she answered, turning to look back at me. "Definitely too hard to refuse. Just let me know and I'm sure I can make some time," she said as she gave my dick a few final strokes. "I better go before I get so hot I have to start undressing. And once I start, I doubt I'd stop."

"Yeah. Okay. Have fun," I said awkwardly as she let go of my dick.

"I'm sure I will," she said, looking back at me for a moment before heading for the elevator.

"Jenny! Would you PLEASE open the door now!" I hissed angrily.

"Yes Daddy!" she said loud enough to make the woman turn around and look one more time.

"Good lord," I groaned as I walked into the room.

"So? Skiing?" Jenny asked questioningly.

"Skiing. Definitely Skiing!" Mandy agreed.

"We have skis and boots reserved whenever we're ready for 'em," Olivia said.

"Fine. Let's dress and go try to ski," I said with a bit of trepidation. I'd never been skiing and I had little hope that I'd be a particularly successful.

We'd all brought heavy winter clothes, the girls having talked their mom into splurging for nylon and down snowsuits. I'd brought a bunch of my hunting gear that should more than keep me warm, especially with the heavy long johns I packed. Oh wait. That's right. Thanks to my wife and daughters I don't have my long underwear, only these slinky silky thin things. I shook my head as I stepped into them, having to admit that they did feel kind of sexy against my hard-on. I waited as long as I could to step into my heavy outer clothes, not wanting to be overly hot while the girls dressed.

Within fifteen minutes we were all dressed and headed down to the lobby. The girls had dared each other to wear only t-shirts under their snowsuits and were carrying their coats, the bib coveralls covering most of their bodies. I couldn't help but notice their unrestrained breasts bouncing with each step as we headed to the elevator, keeping my hard-on hard.

Half an hour later we had all been fitted for boots and skis and were standing in the snow in front of the lodge. Since none of us had been skiing before, the lady that set us up with skis was giving us some basic instruction. I wasn't the most graceful student and the girls were more than ready to go hit the slopes for the first time before I was. Part of my problem seemed to be a ski binding that just didn't want to stay latched. They agreed to go head to the beginner slope first, and that I'd catch up as soon as I could after the instructor helped me get a new pair of skis.

"Some group you're responsible for," she said with a smile as we walked into the ski storage shed.

"Yeah. They're a handful."

"Doing it all alone?" she asked as she set my skis on the repair bench and then looked for another pair the same size for me. "Here. Let's try these."

"Yeah. Two of them are my daughters though."

"Really? I could see one of them, but the other three didn't quite look like that."

"One is a stepdaughter," I said by way of explanation. "The other two are just good friends." I added as I stepped onto the ski and snapped my foot down onto the binding. I twisted my foot like I had on the other ski and this one snapped loose as well.

"Well. Maybe it's the boot?" she said questioningly. "Sit down and let's have a look."

"Damn. It's hot in here," I said as I unzipped my coat and sat down. She lifted my boot and then asked me to take it off, which I did, followed by my coat as sweat started to roll down my face.

She peeled her own coat off and pushed the suspenders off her shoulders to push the bib snow pants down to her waist. "Yeah. The thermostat broke the other day and it's hotter than Hades in here! Can I take this off?"

"Sure," I answered as she undid the buckles on the boot and then pulled it off my foot.

"Well. This looks alright. I don't know why it doesn't want to stay in," she said as she got up and walked to the repair bench, her snow pants sliding down off her butt and down her legs. She stood at the bench and snapped the boot in and twisted it, having it unsnap again. "Let's just get you a new boot," she said as she shuffled to the boot rack and picked a new pair from the shelf. She shuffled back, her pants around her ankles holding out a new pair of boots for me.

I bent over and pulled the other boot off and then stood up to step into the new boots. She knelt in front of me and helped buckle them down. "Let's try a ski now," she said, looking up and smiling at me. "So. The girls. You chaperoning them yourself? No wife or anything here to help?"

"No. Just me."

"Really? I bet that's a challenge. How do you keep them under control?"

"Well. So far that hasn't been a huge problem, except for last night."

"Last night?"

"Yeah. They wanted to go to the adult Jacuzzi."

"Oh? And did you let them?"

"Not alone," I answered.

"Oh really? So you went with them?"

"Wasn't going to let them go alone," I said with a slight frown. "Legal adults or not."

"So did you...you know... partake of the partial clothing thing?"

"If you're asking if I dropped my suit, the answer is an embarrassing yes. The girls didn't really give me much choice actually."

"I see. Too bad I wasn't there. Sounds like the girls wanted to get you exposed."

"You go in there?" I asked, trying to deflect and not really respond to the second part of her thought.

"From time to time. Didn't when I first started, but after the first time I kinda find it fun."

"It was more embarrassing than anything else."

"Yeah? Why was that?"

"Not really used to having my dick hanging out in public," I answered.

"Especially in front of your own daughters? Who were naked as well I take it? Or at least nearly so? Oh yeah. I know how it works. As long as it's on you someplace they don't consider you naked. Me, I like to tie a little thong around my ankle. Then it feels like I am completely naked."

"Well, yeah, I was exposed considerably more than was comfortable," I agreed.

"So... You have to hang out with them to keep them out of trouble?"

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"Kinda hard if you're in a separate room from them, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it would be."

"So you had to go with them to the sauna to keep them out of trouble there too, huh?"

"Something like that," I answered, suddenly feeling a bit awkward.

"You know, some girls like to go in there to show off their tits and, well, more. Some girls go to check out the guys. I go because I love how it feels to be naked. I get appreciative looks from the guys, which always turns me on. Why do you think your daughters wanted to go?"

"Oh Jenny maybe to be naked. The other girls, I'm not so sure."

"Maybe they had other reasons. Like maybe getting dad naked to check him out?"

"And girls do that kind of thing?"

"Some do. Even some daughters do."

"Before last night, I wouldn't have thought they would. But now? Yeah, that was probably part of their motivation."

"Well, if they think that their dad is hot looking enough to get naked in public with him, well, maybe I should be thinking about getting a look myself," she said with a little giggle.

"I thought girls didn't find looking at guys dicks all that exciting."

"Depends on the guy's dick," she said with a grin. "Given how you look in what I can see, I'm betting the parts I can't see are worth the look. Might be interesting to see what your daughters were so interested in uncovering."

"Are you propositioning me?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, that's one way to put it. I wouldn't. But if you wanted to take a quick walk around the back of the boot racks, you might get to see me taking my sweater off."

"Ah. And you're not wearing anything under the sweater?"

"I am, but you know, sometimes it pulls up with the sweater and I have to take the shirt off too and get it straightened out," she said as she bent to pull her snow pants up. "And then you never know what will accidently show," she said as she started walking toward the rack, looking back at me. "Come on. Don't be shy. It's not like you haven't flashed a little last night, right?" she stopped at the end of the counter and looked back again questioningly.

I shrugged and got up and followed her down the rack of boots and around the corner in the back of the gear room, blocking us from view if anyone came in the shack. She turned to face me and pulled her sweater up and off, pulling her stretchy athletic type shirt up with it, baring her stomach. She looked at me as she stuffed the sweater into the rack of boots and then pulled the shirt up and off, exposing a pair of perfectly formed creamy breasts. She couldn't be more than late twenties at most, and her tits stood out without support almost like two coconut halves stuck on her chest. As soon as she'd stuffed the shirt with her sweater, she reached for her waist and pushed the tight spandex pants she had on down to her knees. She stood straight and let me look for long seconds before reaching for the buckles on the suspenders of my hunting pants. She let them slide down and then gasped in surprise as my hard-on showed through the thin silk underwear. "Sexy!" she said with a grin a she hooked her fingers in the waistband of the long johns and pushed them down to my knees.

Her body was incredibly sexy. Every bit as hot as my own daughters, only a few years older. Her completely shaved pussy looked every bit as inviting as any of the four girls, with full round outer lips and almost no inner lip showing. Her breasts, easily a C cup, stood proudly on her chest with almost no sag at all. Her nipples were hard and protruding from somewhat oblong dark pink areola. I was still surveying her sexy body as she reached for my hard dick now sticking out toward her, suddenly feeling as big as a tree trunk. She stroked it slowly with one hand as she shuffled herself the short foot or so toward me, reaching her free hand for my neck and circling it around behind to draw us together. I felt her tits press to my chest through the thin silk as she pressed her wet lips to mine, eagerly kissing me while she played with my dick.

My hands found her tits almost on their own, squeezing between our chests to cup both firm mounds and gently squeeze them. Her tongue teased into my mouth, flicking mine and playing hide and seek for long seconds as our mutual lust grew. "You know," she whispered, breaking the kiss, "you never told me how you keep track of the girls if you're in another room."

"I didn't say I was in another room," I answered a little breathlessly.

"Then I'm gonna assume that you're in the same room as a bunch of horny young girls wishing for a piece of cock, given of course that they went to the trouble to get you naked at the Jacuzzi. I'm betting they run around the room naked too, just to tease you and get you hard."

"You could assume that."

"Well, then I'm also going to assume that you've gotta be one horny ass dude by now, unless of course you're letting them do things with this sexy cock?"

"I didn't say that," I protested weakly.

"I'm betting that you do. In fact, I'm betting that you let them put this hot cock deep inside their hot young pussies. I'm right, aren't I? You're letting them fuck you?" I opened my mouth to protest, but nothing came out. "Yeah. That's what I thought when you said they'd gone to all the trouble to get you naked at the Jacuzzi. So, how about you put this seriously hard and seriously fat cock into my hot wet pussy before we head out onto the slopes."

"You coming on the slopes with me?"

"Depends on how well you do with your tools as to how much I help you with mine," she giggled softly.

I had to admit, she was sexy and at that moment I was horny as hell. A week ago I'd have never considered what I was about to do, but now, with my wife's tacit permission and having already been fucking my own daughter, I wasn't really all that interested in resisting the temptation. I gently held her shoulders and turned her to face away from me. She bent over willingly and pushed her ass out towards me, holding onto the shelves on either side of us for balance. I rubbed my now excited dick head up and down her wet slit before firmly pushing my hips toward her, forcing my cock to spread her lips and slip into her. My cock slid only the first two or so inches without any trouble before my dry shaft grabbed at her pussy. I was never one to force an issue, and began to pump my dick in and out of her in short little strokes, slowly lubricating my dick and her lips until I was finally sliding fully in and out of her, her tight little pussy caressing my engorged cock.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes. I can see why they want to be fucked by you. God you feel so fucking big inside me. I think maybe the biggest I've ever really let inside me."

"You've had a lot in you?" I grunted.

"Not a lot... but enough to know... a good one when... I see it," she responded in little grunts as I pumped in and out of her.

"You know. You got me a bit excited. I'm not sure how long I can do this without coming," I grunted as I felt the warm tingle spreading through my body.

"Just a little more. I'm already so close," she panted. "Just keep fucking me."

"Uh huh," I grunted as my thighs slapped rhythmically against her bare ass. "Oh shit. Ohhhhh fuck. I don't think I can hold back much more!" She unceremoniously pulled off my dick and spun quickly around, dropping to her knees in front of me. She wrapped both hands around my dick and aimed it at her now open mouth, pumping my shaft almost frantically. "Oh fuck," I grunted as my body bucked and pumped a stream of cum out into her mouth. Time and again my cock squirted powerful streams of cum into her mouth until the shots had reduced to an oozing drool, which she took care of by closing her mouth around my dick and sucking me gently.

"Well. I suppose I should have expected that," she said with a little disappointment as she stood up.

"Sorry about that," I said quietly as she released my dick. She bent over to start pulling her pants up and I reached out and stopped her. "Don't do that."

"Why not? You're done, right?"

"My dick is for a little bit. Doesn't mean that I'm done," I said with a chuckle. I stepped towards her and cupped her ass with my hands. It was easy to lift her thin frame and turn and carry her from where we were standing to the repair bench. I shuffled us to there and set her ass on the bench, pushing her back and lifting her legs a the same time. I pushed her legs, trapped together by her pants around her knees, up into the air until her pussy was exposed to me. I grinned as I looked down at her sexy bare pussy and leaned my face down to it. I could smell her aroma, as I reached out my tongue and gave her pussy a long slow lick. Her juices tasted almost sweet as I went in for another lick and pushed between her lips.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as I let go of her legs and used my fingers to spread her lips, exposing her clit to my seeking tongue. Her whole body jerked as I flicked the tip of my tongue over her hard nub, a low moan of pleasure slipping out of her mouth. I pressed two fingers into her pussy to take the place of my dick and reached my left hand around her right thigh and between her legs so I could hold her pussy apart. I pushed my fingers in and out of her pussy as I licked and teased her clit, flicking it with my tongue as I pumped my fingers into her. "Oh god. Ohhhh fuck. You're gonna make me come. Oh god. OH FUCK, FUCK! SHIT!" she cried loudly as her body started to shake and jerk. I could feel her pussy clenching around my fingers as her climax started to wash over her, low moans and grunts slipping from her as she lay on the counter in front of me.

"Oh shit!" I heard a female voice say from the doorway, causing me to jerk my head and look over. A woman stood in the doorway, the door held open with one hand and a pair of skis in the other. She leaned over and set the skis against the shack wall without taking her eyes off of the two of us. She gave me a little grin and backed out of the shack and closed the door behind her. I wasn't even sure if the young ski instructor noticed the intrusion.

"Come on," I said, pulling my fingers from her pussy. "I think we better get put back together."

"Yeah," she agreed breathlessly before sliding off the bench to the ground in front of me. She pulled up her pants while I did mine, and then stepped past me to retrieve her shirt. "You know. I was going to be disappointed, but I have to say, you recovered remarkably. If you show this kind of flexibility on the slopes, you'll be a great skier."

"I'm not at all sure that translates," I said as I walked to where our coats were laying on one of the benches.

"Maybe. Anyway, I don't have anyone else scheduled until after lunch. Why don't we take a little spin on the slopes?"

"You're going to go skiing with me?"

"No. I'm going to take you skiing with me!" she said with a grin. We dressed in the rest of our clothes and headed out to the slopes. We made two runs down the beginner slope. Jacklyn, as I finally learned she liked to be called, gave me plenty of pointers on how to stay on my feet, and even then I ended up on my ass more times that I could remember. The girls actually caught up with us on our third trip down, bringing Tabitha along with them.

"So is he ready for something more challenging?" Olivia asked Jacklyn. "Or is he relegated to just the bunny slope?"

"Oh, I think he could handle something a little more challenging," she said. "Though he does seem to have a hard time staying on his feet."

"I saw him laying down a few minutes ago. That seems to be a pretty natural position for him," Jenny joked.

"Somehow I can just picture him in that position, though in a much more inviting way," Jacklyn responded.

"Alright, alright," I protested. "Everyone falls down sooner or later."

"Yeah Dad, but not everyone spends half their time on their back. Not unless you're trying to encourage someone to ride you," Olivia said with a giggle. "I'm sure Jacklyn wouldn't mind trying that method either."

"That method either?" I asked.

"Oh come on Dad. We know it was you that got caught."

"Got caught what?" Jacklyn asked with a quizzical look on her face.

"Word has it that some half dressed stud was busy licking the pussy of a sexy even less dressed young woman in the ski repair shack," Tabitha said with a smile.

"Word has it?"

"Oh, you know how us women are. We just talk, talk, talk all the time! Especially if it's something as juicy as this," Tabitha laughed. "Seems your daughters aren't the only ones getting to check out your wares."

"Oh lord," I groaned quietly, feeling my face start to warm in embarrassment.

123456...8