All Comments on 'Senior Year'

by Monterock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MonterockMonterockover 12 years agoAuthor
Comments!

I have received a couple of comments that perhaps this should have been listed under "Gay" instead of "First Time", I'm not so sure I agree. After all a first time is as first time no matter if its mf or mmf or mm or ff or ffm. Some comments have been pretty hostile so please if you Like or Don't Like what I wrote, based on the writing please vote accordingly. Just don't vote based on sexual preference.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Miscategorized

dude, I understand what you are saying but this is more of a gay story than a first time. I feel I got baited and switched because you did not introduce you were a guy until halfway in and then it was a gay story. I am not knocking gay stories but I would rather know it is than find out by reading it and I am sure others do too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First Time

Fr a 'first time' story it was cool. I've read the other comments and I disagree with all. It was your first time w/ someone not a girl, so that made it interesting. I enjoyed reading the story for not only the content, but the fact that you used correct spelling, punctuation, and sentence construction. I would however see this story develop into base sexual desire: wherein the kid doing the sucking, can induce the sister into the action; so that the suckee can have his hetero experience also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
understanding

I was alot like your buddy Steve, I sucked my best friends cock anytime he wanted me to from the time I was 13 till we finish high school. I still suck cocks and I still love women so I agree with you about being bi till the end. Perfect first time story, thanks for sharing

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 4 years ago
Brought back good memories

I loved your story. It was well-written, concise and very relatable. I moved a lot too as a kid (Army brat), so it's nice when you finally land somewhere you can call home. Although our first time experiences were somewhat similar (Mine was with an older, downstairs neighbor and I would have been your friend Steve), I knew I was hooked the first time I put another guy's cock in my mouth, and you never forget the sensation, taste and thrill of swallowing your first load. And I agree with you that guys generally give better head than women. Having been on both the giving and receiving ends many, many times, I think it's that guys genuinely appreciate it more, and we understand the mechanics better ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMonterock@Monterock
Professional, MWM, 5'10, 190lbs fit. Enjoy the outdoors. good food, good drink and a wry sence of humor. Sexually I'm a DOM, and quite verbal.