Senior Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dr. repeated, "This will be over quickly just relax and breathe."

Michael thought that was easy for her to say, she wasn't naked on the exam table.

He felt the Dr.s finger on his man hole just rubbing some cool slick substance on it. She continued massaging his hole and attempting to probe inside. Michael instinctively squeezed his butt cheeks tightly together hoping to prevent further penetration.

"Michael, quit squeezing your cheeks together, just relax and it will all be over soon." She said.

Michael squeezed even tighter not wanting anything around his private hole much less inside it.

He heard the Dr. say, " You and you come over here."

Michael looked to see what was happening and two of his classmates were almost to where the Dr. was standing behind him. How dare she have those girls come stand so close to his naked butt. They were inches away from him.

He then heard the Dr.s instructions telling the girls to each place a hand on a separate cheek next to the butt crack and then pull them apart.

Michael screamed, "OH NO...MISS, I'll stop squeezing, I swear...I'll stop...please."

The Dr. responded, "Sorry too little too late Michael. I gave you plenty of time to cooperate but you just wouldn't let me do my job. So I was forced to request assistance in order to complete the exam."

"Miss, please please don't let them do this. They will be touching my naked butt and be able to see some of my most intimate areas. Please Miss, please!" Michael begged.

All he heard in response was the Dr. instructing the two girls to do as she had asked them to do.

Michael felt an unfamiliar touch of foreign hands grasping each of his butt cheeks and then the sensation of his cheeks separating. The cool air hit his butt hole sending shivers down his spine. Between that sensation and the knowledge that three women now had an unobstructed view of his rosebud pucker hole he was devastated. His entire body was a flame with embarrassment and total humiliation.

This shy and introverted boy could not imagine anything more embarrassing than this. Still immersed in his humiliation he had forgotten what had brought all this on until he felt the tip of the Dr.s finger inter his virgin butt hole

"Oh my god! What was she doing?" Michael wondered. He had never had a prostate exam and had no idea that this was how it was done. The pain he felt as the Dr. crept her finger further and further inside him was excruciating.

The Dr. reassured him that if he relaxed the pain would subside.

Feeling such pain he would try anything to lessen it. Michael let his body go limp and he felt relief almost instantly. At that point the Dr. was able to insert her finger further in with little resistance from Michael.

Suddenly Michaels pain turned into a mesmerizing pleasurable feeling. He felt a strange and full feeling. It was a different kind of sensation than he had ever felt. He thought if he hadn't been in such an awkward situation that he would enjoy this new feeling.

When the Dr. removed her finger with an audible pop, he snapped back to reality. He immediately panicked realizing while enjoying the new sensation his penis, all eight and a half inches, was rock hard. This again flooded him with embarrassment even though it was not visible to anyone since he was laying on it on the exam table.

Just then the Dr. told the girls to release their hold on his butt cheeks while at the same time instructed Michael to stand up and turn to face her.

"But Miss I can't," Michael pleaded.

"Oh if you're worried about pulling up your underwear it's ok. I need to do a hernia check now and would only have to remove them again." She said. "Now up and turn around, I haven't got all day."

"Miss I can't please, it's not proper, I can't do that." Michael kept repeating.

"That's it I'm tired of your nonsense," the Dr. moved up beside him and grabbed his arm pulling the young boy up off the table. As she did this she saw his enormous erection pop up and bob up and down. She gazed at it with amazement. She had never, in all her years as a physical, seen such a large penis on such a young and slender boy.

She tore her gaze from his penis to his face and the poor boy looked as if he had just seen a ghost. He was totally humiliated having a strange woman see his monster penis at full mast. He was truly the color of a ripe tomato with his head now hanging down.

The Dr. remembering the situation cleared her throat, reached down to Michaels knees and pulled his tattered underwear back up covering his naked butt and up and over his monster erection. The underwear didn't help a great deal. The erection was obvious to anyone who saw him from the front or side.

The Dr. announced, " Due to unforeseen circumstances the next part of my exam will be conducted at a latertime. Michael you can move on to the next station."

By this time Michaels penis had softened to a semi erect state and he was able to walk, very cautiously, to the next exam area. His semi erection lifted the pouch of his tighty whities. This pulled the practicality non-existent elastic in his leg holes up and away from his body. The young boys' balls were basically on display. Many of girls behind him did not miss this opportunity and had glorious smiles on their faces.

At the next station Michael was made to lay on the exam table on his back while the Dr. checked his muscle and bones. Laying on his back his package was prominently displayed. The thin cloth covering his underwear provided little in the way of coverage. The outline of his massive penis, now flaccid again, was very visible. This fact did not escape anyone's attention.

The Dr. instructed Michael to lift his right leg up about twelve inches and hold it steady. As Michael complied and raised his right leg his right ball slipped out of the loose leg hole. It was so subtle that Michael did not even notice the change. But everyone else in the room did notice and enjoyed the exhibition. When the Dr. had him lower that leg and raise his left the same thing happened with his left ball. This time not only did his left ball slip out of its housing but the tip end of his monster penis showed itself. Michael, still unaware, was patiently waiting for this exam to be over.

When he was allowed to sit up he saw that part of himself on display and quickly slapped his legs together hoping no one noticed.

That Dr. told him he was finished and had completed his physical. Michael had never heard any sweeter words. He jumped up from the exam table and started to run towards the coaches office to reclaim his clothes.

"Michael," he heard someone call out. He turned to see the Dr. who had given him the prostate exam coming toward him. "Michael I've got to complete my hernia exam before you're done. Come back over to the last station you were just at."

They walked back to the exam table where the Dr. he had just seen was now examining one of his girl classmates.

"Ok Michael lower your underwear so I can check you now that you're not so aroused." The Dr. said.

Michael couldn't believe his Dr. had just announced to the other Dr. and his classmate that he had been aroused.

"But Miss there's a girl right here on the exam table," he'd said.

"She's laying down for her exam and can't see you." His Dr. proclaimed.

With that said his Dr. again reached for his underwear and pulled it down around his ankles saying, "I've wasted way too much time with you silly boy. Now stand up straight and cough when I tell you to."

The Dr. proceeded to place her fingers under his balls and pressed upward and instructed him to cough. Michael felt sparks start to fly in his penis. The gentle touch of a woman fondling his balls was new and exciting. As his penis began to grow the Dr. commented, "Looks like I had better finish this exam fast before, well, I get an eye poked out!"

That statement and looking down at his nearly full blown erection again sent waves of embarrassment through his entire body. Here he was standing completely naked, his underwear around his ankles, in front of a woman and all his female classmates behind him. As he raised his head back up he caught sight of his classmate on the exam table. She was now sitting up, her mouth wide open and her eyes focused on his erect penis.

Michael automatically moved his hands to cover his nakedness. In doing this he swatted the Dr., kneeing in front of him, on the side of her head.

"Stop that, how dare you hit me like that," she said.

"Oh, I was just trying to———-."

She cut him off saying, "I went out of my way to try and spare you the embarrassment of others seeing you with your erection. And this is how you thank me, with a slap on the side of my face! That's just pure insolence and I won't have it!"

She grabbed at his ratty underwear pulling on them till they tore into shreds. Michael couldn't believe what he was witnessing. The Dr. stood there holding what was left of his tighty whities, torn into small pieces of cloth.

The Dr. ordered Michael to turn and 'WALK', no running, to the coaches office to get dressed. "If you run one step of it I'll make you turn around, come back and do it all over again. Do you understand me? And keep those hands at your side!"

Michael unable to speak nodded his head up and down signaling he understood.

With the shock of what had just transpired his penis had deflated to its flaccid six inch status. His classmate on the exam table was flabbergasted. She had seen his penis at its full eight and a half inch standing erect state and then watched it shrink down to its current size. Having never even seen a boy's penis before she was mesmerized.

When Michael turned to walk to the coaches office he gave every girl there a profile view of his naked body. He was so embarrassed he wanted to drop dead on the spot. His penis and balls swung from side to side with each humiliating step he took. It seemed the coach's office was getting further and further away the closer he got. It was the single longest walk of his young life.

Once in the office with the door closed behind him he collapsed into a chair unable to function. He was unconsciously sobbing at what had happened to him.

Without hearing her enter the office Mary came in and saw him like that. She wondered why he was crying but more than that she wondered why he was completely naked. She moved next to him and gently put her hand on his bare shoulder. "Michael, are you alright?" She asked. Still unsettled he looked up at her and just kept crying.

She moved even closer and began to hug him hoping it would soothe him.she kept trying to comfort him telling him everything was going to be ok and to stop crying. After a few minutes he began to calm sown and stopped crying. He finally felt ok enough to let go of Mary's embrace.

When they separated Michael realized he was still naked. This time in front of Dean Sutherlands assistant Mary. He covered himself with his hands and started apologizing to Mary for her seeing him like that. Mary was trying to ask him why he was naked in the coaches office but couldn't get an intelligible answer from him.

Still covering himself with one hand he managed to get his pants on enough to turn his back to her and finish pulling them up. This gave Mary a close up view of the young man's naked butt. He quickly finished dressing and asked if he could be excused for the remainder of the day. After witnessing his sobbing outburst she felt she should grant him the request.

Michael ran back to the dorm, his mind racing a mile a minute recounting the last moments of his life. He was so ultimately humiliated he considered leaving the academy but with his parents inaccessible he had nowhere to go. He was so drained from the experience of that day he fell asleep and was out for the day and night.

He woke up early the next morning not knowing what to do. He couldn't go back to class and face the girls that had seen him in all degrees of naked yesterday. He decided he would go speak with Dean Southerland and explain his dilemma.

He was waiting outside the dean's office when her assistant, Mary, walked in and spotted him.

She asked, "Michael, are you feeling better today?"

Michael was so embarrassed he couldn't look her in the eyes. With his head hung down he answered, "I need to speak with Dean Southerland about yesterday."

Mary smiled and said, "After you left yesterday I spoke with the medical staff and a few of your classmates about what happened to upset you. They told me about your behavior and I don't think Dean Southerland will be very sympathetic with you."

Michael immediately looked up in surprise. "My behavior?" He repeated, "My behavior? I was made to do things that were improper and unnatural. I was humiliated in front of everyone."

"Well Michael one of the Dr.s was terribly upset about being slapped." Mary said.

"That was an accident, I was only trying to cover my nakedness." Michael explained.

"The Dr. said that she didn't think it was an accident because you never even tried to apologize." Mary stated.

"I don't remember but I was only trying to protect my privacy. That Dr. had me standing there completely naked in front of everyone, it was humiliating," he pleaded.

Just then Dean Southerland walked by glancing at Michael and said, "Michael West, in my office now!"

Mary looked at him and said, "Give me a moment with her and I'll try to relay your side of the incident." Mary entered the office closing the door behind her.

Just a few minutes later Mary came back out and told him that the Dean was ready for him. The look on her face indicated that her mission did not go well.

In her office the Dean told him to sit.

"Michael, have you any idea how close your actions came to causing me to have to shut down the academy? I had to bend over backwards and beg the Dr. you slapped not to file charges against the school."

Michael started to defend himself by saying it was all an accident and he was just trying to hide his forced nudity.

"I do not want to hear any excuses. Any fool knows that a physical ALWAYS includes some nudity. Besides being naked is a natural thing and shouldn't cause anyone any embarrassment." Dean Southerland said.

Michael, shocked at hearing what the Dean had just said continued by saying, "Until yesterday I had NEVER been naked in front of another human being. It was demeaning and unwarranted. I have never been so humiliated in my life. If it wouldn't be even more embarrassing I would demand a public apology."

Michael had let his temper take over. He had never spoken so cross to anyone before. He blamed his outburst on his previous days experiences.

He was about to apologize himself when Miss Southerland spoke up saying, "Michael West, how dare you speak to me in that manner. You seem to be under the opinion that you are in charge here. I'm in charge of the entire academy and have total authority to run it as I see fit."

She continued, "Getting so upset about the human body in its natural form is...well, could be a desperate cry for psychologicalhelp. I'm going to consult with our resident psychologist for further consideration. She may ask you to stop by for a consultation."

Michael responded, "Oh Miss I don't think there's any reason for that, I don't have any problems like that. I was just terribly embarrassed being exposed."

Dean Southerland repeated, "There you go again, being overly sensitive about your experience. Yes, that settles it, I'm going to set up a meeting with Miss Grey, our resident psychologist, for today. I'll send for you as soon as it's set up, meanwhile please go back to your regular classes until then."

"But Miss, that was another thing I wanted to speak to you about. After yesterday I can't go back to those classes. All the girls in those classes saw me...aah...nak...aah...without my clothing. I would be humiliated to be seen by any of those classmates. I should be assigned to other classes."

"Oh this is much worse than I anticipated. Come with me this instant, we're going to Miss Greys office now!" Dean Southerland shouted. She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him along the hallways to Miss Greys office.

Michael waited outside the office while the Dean spoke with Miss Grey. After over an hour he was called into the office.

Dean Southerland began by saying, "Miss Grey and I have discussed your situation in depth and she agrees with my evaluation. She has had experience with several case studies and one individual with the same symptoms. In every case there was a fairly nominal solution."

Michael was looking at them thinking, "What situation, what symptoms and what solution?"

Miss Grey spoke up and said, "Your treatment will be gradual so as not to disturb your normal routine too much. This treatment has been used in many similar cases with wonderful results. The Dean and I agree that this would be the best solution to your problem."

Michael anxiously asked, "First of all I don't have a problem and am not in need of any treatment. The only problem was the way in which I was treated during the school's physical exam."

He was getting angry and upset. He had come to the Dean for help and instead she had made the problem, him.

"Well yes you have somewhat of a point but it's askew. Your reaction to what transpired during your physical was a total overreaction. Being in different states of undress should not trigger the feelings you were experiencing. Your physical attack of one of the Dr.s only reaffirmed your affliction.

Michael again tried to explain that his reaction was in response to the Dr. removing his underwear. But both women just looked at him and then each other.

"Now Michael, this is our plan of treatment." Dean Southerland said. "You will continue in your current scheduled classes and other normal activities. One change will be your dorm bathroom schedule. You will no longer have assigned times for showers or the use of the facilities."

Michael interrupted with, "WHAT?. You mean the girls will be allowed to use the showers at the same time as I do?"

"Yes Michael, that's correct." Dean Southerland answered. "In addition during any activities that require you to be dressed in only shorts or athletic wear you will be naked. This will start desensitizing your opposition to being in a natural state."

"This is insanity!" Michael replied. "You can't mean what you just said. It's...it's...it's against the rules. It's illegal, it can't be done."

Dean Southerland came back and said, "I do mean what I said! I make the rules! This is a private school and the laws do not apply here. If you decide not to comply with these 'treatments' I will lock up all your clothing and you will be required to be naked 24/7!"

Michael was speechless. He didn't know what to think or what he was going to do. He sat there stunned at what he had just heard the dean of his school tell him.

"Please Miss Grey, can you help me, please!" I will absolutely die of embarrassment if I'm made to do these things." Michael begged.

"Michael now don't be silly, no one ever died of embarrassment. Miss Grey replied. "That's what this treatment will help you deal with. Gradually being exposed naked to others will remove the stigma you associate with nudity. Nudity is a very natural thing in its essence. Once you get accustomed to being naked it will feel as natural as breathing."

"Now before you go back to your regular classes we need you to strip naked in front of us, just to get your treatment started." Miss Southerland said.

"I can't do that right here right now!" Michael exclaimed.

Miss Southerland replied, "It's your decision, you can strip naked now for us or you can strip naked now for the rest of the semester. I will call and have your clothing removed from your room before you can get back there."