Senior Year

Story Info
Shy introverted young man humiliated.
11.3k words
4.24
23.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or over.

***

Michael had attended the same boys boarding school since kindergarten. The only time he was away from St. Francis Academy was for one week at Christmas with his family. His parents were intellectuals and had no time for a child. They were busy with their interests and careers. Shipping Micheal off to boarding school worked wonderfully for them. The one week a year he was home was normally spent with the household servants. He had never been shown or experienced any sense of intimacy or affection.

Michael grew up basically on his own. He was a loner, never having the skills to communicate with others. He had a few acquaintances at school but no real friends. He was such a shy backwards boy his teachers even had trouble getting him to answer questions in class.

Now that he was in his senior year of high school few things had changed. The biggest change this year was that his parents had departed on a years long excursion around the world. It included an Afarican safari, climbing Mt. Everest and a boat trip down the Nile river, just to name a few.

With their extensive travel they would not be at home for Christmas vacation and arrangements had been made for Micheal to stay at school.

Unbeknownst to Michael during the fall semester St. Francis Academy had been sold to a women's corporation specializing in all girl schools. The transformation was to take place during Christmas break. Arrangements had been made for all the other boys to transfer to other schools. Micheal had dropped through the cracks during all the confusing changes.

He was so aloof and such a loner that he seemed invisible to his surroundings. When the administration realized they had overlooked his situation it was too late to do anything. With his parents out of the country the school couldn't reach them for permission to move him.

The new administration was left making the only decision available to them. They would allow Micheal to stay in school till his parents could be reached for a decision as to what school he would transfer to.

The new administration was nun to happy having an all girls school with one boy attending classes. There were details to be worked out. The first was housing. They couldn't give Micheal a separate floor in one of the dorms, there simply was not room. In fact after many arguments and discussions the only option was that he would have a private room. That private room would have to be on an all girls dorm floor. With the bathroom still being communal certain hours were to be allotted to him only.

Michael was shocked to learn what had transpired without his knowledge. He couldn't believe no one had been able to contact his parents to resolve this terrible situation. The fact that he was going to be stuck here, the only boy, with all girls absolutely terrified him. He was accustomed to being around all males even his teachers had been all male. He was shy around men and almost introverted, to the extent of paralysis, around women.

Before the arrival of the girls Michael was moved to one of the largest dorms on campus. He was assigned a private room in the middle of the long hallway. The communal bathroom was located at the end of the hallway next to the fire escape stairway. Michael was unhappy about the move he had lived at his current location almost from the beginning.

He was all moved in before any of the new students arrived. He familiarized himself with his new surroundings and decided to try and make the best of it till he could be transferred.

As the girls arrived and filled the school Michael remained in his room hiding from his new dorm mates.

It was time for the first orientation. Michael stayed behind until all the girls had left for the assembly. When it was safe he ran, so as not to be late, to the auditorium and snuck in remaining in the very back of the room.

While the students were welcomed and given a brief explanation of how things would operate now he heard his name called. Michael couldn't believe he was being called out in the meeting. He immediately turned crimson red and hung his head.

One of the instructors on stage announced, "There he is, in the back. Please come up front Micheal so we can introduce our only boy student to everyone."

Michael stood there frozen in place. He neither needed or wanted any attention drawn to him. Again he heard his name called and someone behind him gave him a shove forward. He found himself being ushered, well pushed, by the girls surrounding his path.

Suddenly he was standing on the stage with, he learned, the dean Miss Southerland.

Dean Southerland announced, "Girls, this is Michael. Through no fault of his own he is stuck here with us until his situation is strengthened out. So let's all give him plenty of space to be a typical 18 year old boy."

Some of the girls were astonished at the news a boy would be attending an all girls school. Some were pleased, some were stunned and some were upset and angry.

After the assembly was dismissed everyone went back to their dorms to finish unpacking and readying themselves for classes starting the next day.

Again Michael stayed in his room. He didn't even leave to eat, he just ate some chips and snacks he already had in the room. Around 3 am he really needed to pee and cautiously opened his door to see if anyone was about. He didn't see or hear anything. He tiptoed down the hall to the bathroom and slowly opened the door to listen yet again. Hearing nothing or no one he slipped to the toilet and relieved himself of a huge amount of pee.

Finished he quietly started back to his room. Half way back he heard a door squeak open and there was a girl in the hall. They saw each other at approximately the same time, and both took a moment to adjust.

"Hi, I'm Susan, the floor resident assistant. I meant to come by your room earlier and introduce myself but I thought I'd give you some time to adapt to all the new changes."

Michael just stood there and nodded. "Nnnnnniiiiicccceee to meet you miss," Michael stuttered while blushing.

Susan was amazed at how shy and modest Michael was.

"It's great meeting you too. The dean, Miss Southerland, gave me this bathroom schedule for everyone on the floor. Since we all have to use the same bathroom she has set aside some times for your privacy. You will have complete privacy during your scheduled times and the same for us." Susan said.

"How's that work for you Michael?" Susan asked.

"Wwwwhhhaaaattt ever Dean Southerland says is what I'll do," Michael muttered. "I need to get back to my room now, thank you for the information," he said as he took the schedule from Susan and headed back to his room.

After being up so late Michael overslept. According to his schedule his bathroom time in the morning was from 7:15 to 7:30 am. It was already 7:20 but Michael knew he could not function without his morning shower. He also knew it never took him more than five minutes to shower so there shouldn't be a problem.

He gathered his shower items and rushed off to the bathroom. He took the time to fully dress in pants and a shirt with socks and shoes just to walk down the hall to the bathroom. Once there he again had to completely undress before getting into the shower. All this extra dressing and undressing took up precious minutes. Without realizing it he had used up his scheduled time.

While rinsing the shampoo out of his hair he thought he heard movement in the bathroom. Without even turning the shower off Michael grabbed his towel and wrapped it around himself. He quickly turned the water off and cautiously looked behind him. There were three girls standing at the entrance of the bathroom.

There he stood dripping in a soaking wet towel with three girls watching. Michael took off running to exit the bathroom. He didn't even take time to gather his shower items or the clothes he wore there. Forgetting about being soaked when he passed the girls in the doorway and turned in the direction to his room he slipped. He fell forward landing on his stomach. This inturn caused his wet towel to slide down his butt exposing the top of his ass crack. His exposure only lasted a fraction of a second because just as quickly as he fell down he was back up and running again.

Slamming the door behind him he stood in his room shivering from embarrassment and still being wet. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Had those girls seen him naked in the shower before he covered up? How much of his butt was showing when he slipped in the hallway? He felt so humiliated. No one had seen him naked since he was a child and had to be bathed, especially any women.

Michael finally pulled himself together enough to dress and head for his first class. He was blushing even before he left his room.

It felt good to be out of the dorm and away from where his embarrassment happened. He grabbed a bit of breakfast and walked to his first class of the day.

Before class started one of Dean Southerland's assistants, Mary, interrupted the class. She announced with the new insurance coverage for the academy every student was to have a physical before classes could begin. With that being said she instructed the students to follow her to begin the process.

The class was moved to a makeshift clinical type area set up in the gymnasium. There were areas spread around the large gym floor. Each area looked to be designed for different types of exams.

The girls were instructed to change into their gym clothes. Michael was concerned when he heard this because he knew he didn't have gym clothes. He had already taken all his required gym classes and no longer had need for them.

Michael timidly asked, "Miss, I no longer have any gym clothing, I've finished all the required physical education courses. Obviously I should be excused from this in that case." Michael was trembling in his shoes hoping this would get him out of this potentially embarrassing situation.

Mary answered, "The insurance agent was absolutely unwilling to put the policy into effect till each student has the required physical. We cannot start classes till this is done. I'm afraid you will have to complete the physical today, now."

"But I have no gym wear." Michael said.

"We, the administration, anticipated there might be a problem and came up with an option." Mary said. "We decided it would be perfectly acceptable for you to take the physical exam in your underwear. It would basically be the same thing as your swim trunks."

The color drained from Michael's face as he absorbed what he had just heard her say. Appearing in front of all these girls in his tighty whities, that to him was unthinkable. Even if that scenario were to be considered his underwear had been washed and bleached by the laundry staff so much that they were rags. The elastic in the waist and legs were practically non existent. They were full of holes and so thin they were almost transparent.

"Miss please, I can't possibly be seen in just my underwear especially in front of all these girls," Michael begged. "It just wouldn't be proper under those circumstances."

Mary responded, "Well Michael these are unusual and extenuating 'circumstances' indeed and that's why we must comply. To satisfy the insurance terms. We have no choice but to quickly complete the physicals."

"But"———— Michael started to speak up but was cut off by Mary. "I have authority from the dean to get these physicals done with whatever means available. I would certainly appreciate your cooperation but it is not required. I will get this job done now?"

"Now let's not have anymore disagreements about this." Mary said. "Since the girls are changing in the locker rooms you can go into the coach's office and dress down to your underwear and please hurry, we've wasted valuable time."

Michael couldn't comprehend what had just happened. He was to strip down to his underwear and rejoin the girls for their physical exams. How could this actually be happening. He felt as if he were in some kind of twilight zone dream and couldn't wake up. He found himself just standing frozen in the coach's office unable to function.

Mary knocked on the door asking, "All ready in there Michael?"

Still unable to pull himself together to even answer he continued to just stand there.

Mary knocked again and still with no response she opened the door and entered the office. "Michael, what are you doing? You should have been ready five minutes ago, but here you are still not cooperating. You've taken up too much time as it is."

Michael continued to stand there motionless as if everything Mary was saying was gibberish.

"That's it!" she yelled. "You're out of time and I'm out of patience." With that she marched over beside him and started unbuttoning his shirt. "You're going to take that physical if I have to drag you through it myself."

Michael was now even more stunned. A woman he had just met twenty minutes ago was in the process of undressing him. He now knew this had to be a dream/nightmare that he wasn't waking from.

Mary removed his shirt and started undoing the top of his pants.

"Miss please don't make me go through with this," Michael begged.

"Like I said it's going to be no different than appearing in your swimwear, you'll see it won't be so bad." Mary repeated.

As Michaels pants slid to the floor he shivered with fear and embarrassment. His slender body was shaking.

Mary lifted one foot at a time so she could remove his shoes and socks and slip his pants completely off. Michael was now standing in the coach's office in only his worn ragged tighty whities. He could not comprehend the situation.

Mary had to admit that she was not expecting his underwear to be in such bad shape. She spotted numerous large holes and rips exposing much of his body underneath them. Her attention was also drawn to the non existent elastic around the legs and waistband. The waist was drooping down on one side and she could actually see bits of his privates in the gaping leg holes.

"I can't possibly go out there like this, I'll die if anyone sees me like this," Michael explained.

"Nonsense, and I'm sick of your being such a prude. Relax it's going to be fine. Now the sooner we get started, the sooner we'll be finished. Come on get moving!" Mary commanded.

She took him by the hand and led the mostly naked boy back out into the gymnasium to join the girls.

"Ok Michael I'm going to put you in the front of the line so that you can be the first to finish and the first to get redressed. How does that sound?" Mary asked.

Michael just nodded his head yes, still in a trance like state. He couldn't believe that he was standing in his school's gym in just his underwear surrounded by his girl classmates.

The girls standing close behind him were starting to catch glimpses of bare skin under his loose and torn ragged tighty whities. They were also aware of the exhausted elastic in the waist and legs of his shorts. In fact one side of his undies was draping down reveling more skin than the other side.

Michael, slowly regaining his awareness realized that his underwear was sagging and quickly pulled them back up around his waist. Each time he let go of them they would start to ease their way down and he would have to grip them and pull them back up. Finally Michael realized that he would need to maintain a grip on them to prevent the slippage.

The first stop was basic, blood pressure, temperature and

eye nose and throat checks. The next station along the way was simply answering questions about family medical records like any history of cancer, etc. Moving down the line of different stops the next station was weight and height.

Michael was told to stand on the scales and be very still till the assistant could get his correct weight. Next he was instructed to stand up straight with his back to the height measuring apparatus attached to the wall. The Dr. told him to stand straight and put his arms by his side. Michael started to object because he needed one hand to hold his underwear up, but was silenced by the Dr. before he could finish his objection.

Michael straightened his back and placed the back of his head against the wall. He released his grip on his underwear and placed his arms at his side. Immediately his undies started their journey down his body. The front drooped down revealing the top of his pubic hair. The only reason they didn't fall any lower was that his bottom was against the wall and prevented them from slipping down any further.

All the girls that were in line behind him got a first hand look at the only boy in school's pubic hair. This was a thrill for most of the girls. Since they had gone to all girl schools and had never been around boys to even have the opportunity to sneak a peek. Oohh's and aahh's could be heard from the girls waiting in line.

Michael was told to step away from the wall and over to the center of the area. As he started to move away he was able to grab and pull up his ragged underwear.

Next the Dr. instructed him to stand up straight feet together and extend his arms out and up shoulder high. Again Michael tried to explain what was happening with his underwear but was once again cut short by the Dr. saying, "We have way too many physicals to get through to stop and listen to every complaint."

Michael stood straight and lifted his arms up even with his shoulders. As soon as he did this his not so tighty whities began slipping down. Gradually his pubic hair appeared bit by bit until it was all showing. He could feel his undies edging downward but couldn't determine how low they had fallen. Suddenly he felt them stop sliding.

The waistband of his underwear had lodged on the base of his penis. Michaels penis was indeed something that could stop more than underwear. Like many slender young men Michael was more than well endowed. His penis was a good six inches flaccid and over eight and a half inches hard. So his underwear getting caught on his penis was understandable.

All his girl classmates were waiting with baited breath hoping his underwear would tumble the rest of the way off him.

Michael glanced in the girls direction and saw their eyes affixed to his crotch. He was praying his tighty whities were not revealing too much. He took a quick glance down and saw that all of his pubic hair was on display and just the very base of his penis was visible, at least to him. He wanted the earth to swallow him whole. He was standing in front of all his first period classmates nearly naked. This couldn't possibly be happening to him.

The Dr. shook him out of his thoughts when he informed him that he had finished his assessment and was told he could lower his arms.He made a desperate grab for his undies catching them just as they were starting to slip. Michael was told to move on to the next station.

At the next station the woman Dr. introduced herself and made the comment to Michael that she hoped he had not been too embarrassed being the only boy getting the physical. He just kept his head lowered and didn't respond. The Dr. then assured him she would complete her exams as swiftly as possible.

The Dr. then instructed Michael to face the exam table and bend over it laying his chest flat on the table. As he was obeying the Dr.s instructions he was wondering what kind of exam she was going to perform. Once in position the Dr, took hold of his underwear and whipped them down to his knees.

Michael reared up screaming, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" As he stood there his naked butt pointing toward this classmates.

The Dr. responded, "I have to remove your underwear to do your anal and prostate exam." The Dr. placing her hand on his back pushing his chest back down onto the exam table.

All Michael could think was that his naked butt was visible to all the girls behind him. They were seeing him completely naked from the back. His head was spinning from what had just happened. He had at least had the coverage of his tattered tighty whities until just moments ago but now even they were around his knees. Up until now he had never been naked in front of anyone much less a room full of girls his own age.