Senior Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can go after this assembly, right now the Dean is ready for you," she said.

Michael kept trying to ask Susan what was going to happen? Could he please at least get some underwear? What was this all about?

The closer they got to the double doors of the auditorium the more nervous he became. He hated the unknown, especially being totally naked.

They entered through the double doors and down the aisle toward the front stage. The mumbling and whispers started and got louder the closer they got. They reached the stairs and Susan struggled to get him up them. Finally they were standing beside the Dean. Michael, totally naked in front of the entire school.

His face and body burned from embarrassment. All he could do was to keep looking at the floor.

Dean Southerland started by saying, "Students, faculty and employees, this is Michael West our only carry over male student. It was clear from the beginning he was having psychological problems and we incorporated a treatment program to help him. Instead of accepting our help he decided to do his own thing and disrupt the entire school. After consultations with different Dr.s we have adopted the only treatment we think might work."

She pulled a chair to the front center of the stage and motioned for Michael to come over to her. When he was standing beside her she sat down and pulled him over her lap. Before he knew what was happening she started swatting him on his naked butt. Michael was blown away. He was naked spread over the Dean's lap being spanked in front of the entire academy. The swats became harder and harder. His ass felt like it was on fire.

Michael started squirming trying to get away from his tormentor. It hurt so badly that he began screaming for her to stop.

"PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE, stop, I can't take it!" Michael screamed. He started crying like a small child, weeping openly.

"Don't hit me, please stop. Your hurting me, my butt feels like it's burning. You're hitting my balls too...oh please stop! He kept begging.

She stopped spanking him and he lay there sobbing like a child, more humiliated than he had ever been in his life.

As she was standing up and bringing Michael up with her he started rubbing his sore burning ass. Seeing him rub his ass she swatted his hands away and gave him several more hard slaps.

All of a sudden without any warning Michael began peeing. He hadn't been allowed to go to the restroom in over 18 hours and his bladder could not be stopped. He continued to pee on stage in front of everyone. He couldn't think of anything else that might happen to make things worse. No sooner than that thought entered his brain he felt his penis begin to grow rapidly.

He didn't care...he was done. It was over. He could not be more humiliated than he was at this very moment.