Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 01

Story Info
Senior year gets off to an incredible start for Jake.
9.9k words
4.59
33.1k
45

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before getting into the story, I would like to let you know that this is my first serious attempt at writing and publishing any kind of literature. I'm sure it will show and I hope you guys will provide constructive criticism and feedback. I have read lots of stories on Literotica which I will be using as a reference. Also, I decided to upload this in Erotic Couplings since I am not exactly sure what category this best fits in, please let me know in the comments if another category suits it better.

All characters are 18+ and are fictional purely made for the story. I am sorry if they resemble anyone in real life but know it was not intentional.

Thanks and hope you enjoy it.

___________________

JAKE

Jake opened his eyes and looked at his phone, 6:14 A.M., he beat his alarm by 1 minute. He turned off his alarm and lay in bed for a while. Today was the first day of his last year in high school. He had mixed emotions like most high school seniors had.

He had some fond memories such as losing his virginity to his first and only serious girlfriend, the summer he and his friends rented a lakeside cabin, getting his dream car albeit it being used, and so on. He also had his fair share of bad memories like when he broke up with said girlfriend, his best friend since kindergarten moving to the other side of the country, and getting into an accident that broke his leg in 2 places effectively ending his high school basketball career.

He wanted his senior year to be his best year and it started with having a great first day of school. He looked at his phone again and realized he had been laying in bed for almost half an hour. He got out of bed and made his way to his bathroom. He stared at himself in the mirror and appreciated how he looked. He didn't have a six-pack but he had a flat stomach with a defined chest and some muscle on his arms. Of course, it also helped that he had good Italian genes with olive skin, a nice head of messy brown hair, and light brown eyes that complemented his skin and hair nicely.

He spent a little extra time today getting his hair ready, trying to find the perfect balance between messy and groomed. The weather was nice so he dressed casually throwing on a t-shirt and some athletic shorts. He then headed downstairs where he saw his dad and older sister already seated at the breakfast table and his mom working at the stove.

"Morning Dad," as he reached the bottom of the stairs. His dad, Andrew Rosati, was head of marketing for a construction company that almost monopolized construction in their state. He was bringing in a decent amount of money into the house that allowed the family to live a little lavishly.

He walked over to his mom, Stella Rosati, and gave her a peck on the cheek before sitting himself at the breakfast table. His mom worked as an administrator for the local elementary school he and his sister had gone to. She was a stay-at-home wife but as Jake and his sister grew older and more independent, she decided she wanted a job to keep her busy. Luckily for her, she found something nearby and not too taxing.

"Morning Jake," replied his father who was still focused on whatever was on his iPad. "Ready for your senior year?"

"I guess so," as he filled up his plate with pancakes, eggs, and hash browns and drenched his entire plate in syrup, and started scarfing down on them

His sister stared at him with a disgusted look on her face, "Slow down pig or you'll choke. I don't want to waste a day taking you to the hospital." His sister, Danielle Rosatti, graduated from college last year and was working as a DevOps engineer for a big company in the city. They shifted to a primarily remote work environment post-pandemic which was a good thing for her since she was a homebody.

Jake took her cup of orange juice and chugged more than half of it and replied sarcastically, "Aww Dani, you're so thoughtful. I'm so lucky that you're still staying at home despite having a job."

"Shut up ass...." as she managed to hold up remembering their parents were still in the room. Their mom turned fully knowing what she was about to say but decided to let it slide.

The grandfather clock went off signaling that it was 7:30 and their dad got up saying, "Well it's time for me to head to work. Jake, you have a ride to school, right? Or do I need to drop you off?" Jake's car was in the repair shop as it seemed like after the accident, something was always wrong with the car.

"No, Tyler said he'll pick me up. And the mechanic said I should get the car today evening so I'll be able to drive myself to school tomorrow onwards. Thanks for the offer though."

"Alright, then." As he was walking out, he told his wife, "Michelle, don't forget I have to get a suit for my conference next week. I'll be back from work around 6. Can you be ready by 6:30?"

"I'll be back by 4 at the latest so that leaves me plenty of time to make dinner for the kids. I assume we'll be eating out?" it was supposed to be a question but it came out more like a demand.

"Mom," I said annoyed, "remember today is the first day of school. The group is getting together at Sydney's today like every year. I won't be back till it's late."

"Oh, that's right Sweety. So I guess I only got to make dinner for one."

Danielle responded, "No, it's ok Mom. I'll just make a sandwich or order some Chinese. No need to make dinner just for one person."

Their mom joined them at the table with a fresh stack of pancakes and said, "I guess I'll have some time to myself then."

"I'll see if I can get home earlier then. Bye everybody," their dad walked into the garage and left for work.

The rest of breakfast was filled with small talk and their usual conversation before my phone lit up with a text from my best friend Tyler.

Tyler: Yo, we're outside. Hurry up!!

I finished off my breakfast and finished Danielle's orange juice which she had just topped up. I hugged Mom goodbye and said, "Try not to be a pain in the ass to your co-workers Dani," as I slung my backpack over my shoulder and rushed outside to see a Tesla Model 3 waiting outside the house.

I got in the backseat and saw Tyler in the passenger seat and Tyler's girlfriend, Soniya, behind the wheel.

Tyler had become my new best friend during our sophomore year. Tyler was on the skinnier side and it seemed like all his food went to his face as he had slightly chubby cheeks. He had his bleached hair in a combover and wore a long sleeve shirt since his pale skin got sunburnt easily.

Soniya was one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen. Her parents moved to the States from South India in the early 90s. She was also the newest member to group as she got in by virtue of being Tyler's girlfriend. She had introduced the group to the movies and songs from South India and Soniya was just as beautiful as the actresses in the movies. She had light brown skin with jet black hair which she usually let hang free or in a messy bun. She was a trained dancer which helped her keep fit and she was average in both the chest and ass department.

"Damn Soniya! Your parents let you bring the Tesla to school. What made them change their minds?"

"Yup. My parents are buying a new car, so they sold my old car to make room and gave me this." She had a proud smile on her face. "I'm not sure if I want to bring this to school every day though. We'll probably come to pick you up in Tyler's truck tomorrow."

"Oh, you guys don't have to worry about me tomorrow. I should get my car today after school so I'll be able to drive myself to school."

Tyler then asked me, "Do you know what the best thing about this car is Jake?" Before I could even open my mouth to answer his question, he answered it himself, "I'll be able to get road head and not have to worry about crashing the car at all. Hell, we may be able to have full-blown sex."

Both Soniya and I sighed at Tyler's response and he retorted, "What? I saw it in a porn video once. It's totally safe."

We pulled up to a stop sign and Soniya looked at her boyfriend and said, "We are never doing that, and not just because I don't trust the self-driving feature. I also don't want to risk people looking at me while getting fucked."

Tyler pouted in his seat, "Well that's part of the fun. It's called exhibitionism."

I jokingly said, "Soniya you know I love Tyler like a brother but you can do so much better than him." Tyler flipped me off without turning around and I laughed at his gesture.

"Oh, I know I can do better but the sex is too good. Maybe next year I can find myself a nice college guy." Tyler gave a sarcastic laugh and stayed in a grumpy mood.

"By the way, you guys said you'll be here at 7:30, you guys are 10 minutes late." Tyler turned around in his seat and his mood was instantly 100 times better. "We took a little detour and let's just say Soniya's mouth was a little full." He held out his fist for a fist bump which I gave him.

Tyler and Soniya were good friends for a long time before they decided to start dating early in the summer. Everyone was surprised by their decision as both of them were adamant about not wanting to get into a relationship. I don't know what caused them to change their minds about getting into a relationship but I was happy they did.

Roughly 15 minutes after leaving my house, we pulled into the student parking lot and found Sonyia's friends, Courtney and Morgan holding a spot for us next to their car. We still had time to spare before the annual first-day of school assembly started so we decided to hang out in the parking lot for a while.

Courtney had gone to Italy for her sister's wedding and she looked considerably more tan. She was already beautiful with blonde hair, blue eyes, an attractive face, and one of the best pair of tits in school but the tan made her look straight-up sexy.

I decided to compliment her saying, "Italy did you good Courtney. If Madison thinks she has Homecoming Queen on lock, she's wrong." Courtney blushed at my comment which I found cute.

Morgan immediately chirped in, "Awww, how cute," she said sarcastically. "You think you have a shot with Courtney but she found herself an authentic Italian boy. Isn't that right Courtney?" adding a little stress on the word authentic.

Courtney gave Morgan a look before turning to give me a sympathetic look and said, "We just hung out a couple of times. I'm probably never going to go back to Italy and he'll never come here." I nodded my head and smiled at her. I saw Morgan staring at me out of the corner of my eye but decided not to acknowledge her.

Morgan hated me with a passion and I'm not completely sure why. Morgan used every opportunity she got to embarrass and irritate me for for as long as I could remember. We carried on talking but I would ignore whenever Morgan made a snark comment or made fun of me not wanting to get into a stupid fight the first day back.

The first bell rang letting students know they had 10 minutes before the school day officially started. The five of us made our way to the auditorium where Tyler, Soniya, and I split up from Courtney and Morgan to sit with our friends. Ray, Matt, Sydney and Zoe were already seated and had saved 3 seats in front of them for us.

Ray was the school's star athlete and has had college scouts watching him from freshman year onwards. He was the lockdown cornerback on the football team as well one of the stars on the track team. Ray already looked like a grown man as he stood over 6 feet tall and carried nothing but lean muscle on his body. He usually kept it simple wearing a t-shirt and sweats and today was no different.

Matt was your average human being and I mean that in the nicest way possible. He was jack of all trades and master of none. He wasn't considered popular but yet everyone knew him. He usually kept in good shape but you could tell he took it easy during the summer as he had a little potbelly going on. He had fiery red hair and freckles which he no doubt got from his Irish ancestry. He dressed himself in a simple checkered button down and some blue jeans.

Sydney was a theater kid through and through. She loved the limelight even when she wasn't on stage and she even did every day tasks with a little extra flair. Sydney had long dirty blonde hair that went halfway down her back and a smile that could melt a million hearts. Sydney had big boobs that rivaled Courtney's and she definitely knew how to use them to her advantage. She was wearing a orange sundress that came down to her mid-thigh and showed off plenty of cleavage.

Zoe was the artistic one of the group. She was great at drawing, painting and could play a little bit of almost every instrument. She also shared an uncanny resemblance to Zendaya though she is a little bit more curvier than her celebrity counterpart. There were even a few instances where people mistook her for Zendaya and asked for photos. This led her to get try different looks to try to make herself not look like Zendaya but to no avail. Zoe was dressed in a vintage red polo shirt with lavender design across the chest that exposed a little bit of her flat stomach. She left the top 2 buttons undone and complemented the top with a light tan pants that flared at the bottom.

We took our seats and turned around but really didn't have much catching up to do since we spent most of our summer vacation together. We instead caught up with a few people we recognized who were sitting near us.

We heard static from the speakers and saw our principal, Mr.Morrison step up to the podium. Behind him stood our vice principal, Mrs.Knox, along with the head teachers from each department.

"Dear students of Sommerville High, I hope you all had a great summer vacation and are ready for the academic year!" He went on rambling for 20 minutes before Mrs.Knox tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to her watch letting him know he was taking too long. He quickly wound up his speech, clearly not happy he couldn't finish and sent us off to our homerooms.

Zoe and I had the same homeroom so we walked together. Zoe usually kept a stoic expression and no one could tell what she was feeling. However, there would be days when some emotion does come through and this was one of those days. She was a little sad and I figured she was still sad from breaking up with her boyfriend of 3 years a couple of weeks back.

I asked her, "Still thinking about Travis?" giving her a playful nudge on the arm with my elbow.

She nudged me back and said, "Yeah, a little bit. It still feels weird, I mean we had been dating for a long time and I'm still getting used to the feeling. I know that both of us expected the relationship to end when he went to college but I still wasn't prepared."

"Hey, it's ok. You still got me and all those other idiots. Also this is our last year to have the best year of our lives as a group."

She looked at me and said, "Really? I'm sad about breaking up with my boyfriend and you're gonna remind me that my friends are also gonna leave me in a 10 months."

My face scrunched up realizing what I said and then attempted to make it better, "Ok that may not have had the effect that I wanted it too. But this year is gonna be so much fun and you can't be sad and gloomy through all of it. C'mon Z, cheer up a little."

We just reached in front of our homeroom and I asked her, "Can I get a smile please?" After a bit, a small smile crept along her mouth and we entered our homeroom.

We had Mr.Grayson for homeroom who was new to the school. He looked to be in his mid to late twenties. When Zoe and I walked in, I noticed his sight linger on Zoe. We found 2 open seats next to each other and we sat in them. Once all the seats had filled up, he started his introduction.

"Hello everyone, my name is David Grayson but you guys can call me Mr.Grayson." He went on to explain how this was his 2nd teaching job with his first being in some high school in the northern part of the state. He was interrupted by the bell indicating it was time to go to our first-period classes.

My first two periods were English and Algebra which almost killed me of boredom. I had a few friends outside the group with me but the classes were pretty uneventful.

Third period was Chemistry lab and I reached class after the bell rang but Mr.Wojcik let it slide since it was the first day of school. There was only one seat left and it was next to Madison Hill.

Madison was one of the prettiest girls in school and she knew it too. She had long brunette hair, perfectly tanned skin and piercing grey eyes. She had a sharp jawline and a long thin nose. Her breasts were more than a handful and defied gravity as they sat perfectly on her chest. I had seen a few bikini pictures on Instagram and could confidently say she has a cute butt. In short, she looked like a model which she was.

Madison's good looks earned her several small modeling jobs and helped her build a following on social media to the point that she was even getting sponsored posts. She wasn't always the most fun to be around since she did have quite a bit of ego but she wasn't the worst. She usually stuck with her small group of friends but I noticed none of them were in this class.

I took a seat next to her and said, "Well Madison, it looks like you and me are gonna be partners." She just noticed me and let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Ugh, I can't believe I told Lewis to fuck off just for you to be my lab partner." I looked around and saw Lewis sitting with Harold who lived a couple of houses down from mine.

"I don't mind swapping with Lewis. Harold would actually help with the experiments," making it clear to her I didn't want to be her lab partner either. She looked at me with a slight bit of anger but waved it off and said, "No, you're not that much worse than Lewis. I'll manage."

We went through the lesson plan for the year and Mr.Wojcik gave us the last half of class to do whatever we wanted. Madison and I wound up talking and I noticed her become nicer the longer we talked. When the bell rang, she asked me to unlock my phone and give it to her. She then saved her number on my phone saying, "You are my lab partner so you might as well have my number. Text me later today." She waved goodbye and left for her next class.

Fourth period I had Home Ec and that was the class that I looked forward to. Mostly because it was Ms.Santiago's class and a tiny bit because it was an easy A. But mostly because it was Ms.Santiago's class.

Every single male and even some females in school had a crush on Ms.Santiago. She had a shapely figure with a cute smile, big brown eyes, silky black hair and a natural blush to her cheeks. She had an ample bosom but what stole the show was her ass. Big and round, it never failed to fill out her jeans or skirts or whatever she decided to wear. Walking behind her would hypnotize you every single time no matter how many times you've seen it before. To top it off, she had the best personality ever, funny, caring, laid back, and extremely smart. She would always read the room and adapt to the situation in an instant.

I hurried to her class to make sure I got a seat up front. I spent almost all of class staring at her without it being obvious and before I knew it, the bell for lunch was ringing. I gathered my stuff and was making my way out the door when she stopped me.

"Jake, if you don't mind, could you end your lunch early and help me out?"

"Of course. What help do you need?" I was ecstatic that she asked me for help. Of course being able to look at her was nice but when she wasn't in teacher mode, being with her was just like hanging out with one of your friends.

"I got my first freshman class after lunch and I need to get some things that were put away in the store room. I need some help to get it."

"No problem. Would 10 minutes be enough? Or should I come earlier?"